I have a new list.

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

I have a new list.

Postby Teddy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Because I haven't updated my last list in nearly a year or more, and I've ret-con'd most of that into oblivion, I figured I should just start again.

Name: Shadow (Has no real name. Goes by Teddy when called by Xia.)
Height: Around six feet. Having no set form, it varies.
Weight: Nearly nothing.
Description: Shadow is beautiful beyond most mortal comprehension. He has a perfectly crafted feminine face, pale skin, and long black hair. He's typically wearing leather armor and a big dramatic cape that makes Kamina look flimsy and undecorative. His nails are long and painted various colors, depending on his mood. He takes pride in his personal appearance and manners, so it's impossible to find something out of order on him.
Personality: Pride goeth before the fall, as the saying says, and that means Shadow is bound to fall sometime. There is not another living creature with as much confidence in themselves as Shadow has in himself. He's also spiteful, holds grudges like you wouldn't believe, and is also a part-time parent. Sadly, his children are the four horsemen. He doesn't see them much anymore, so he's sad about that. He's loyal to those that deserve it, so he serves Xia happily (most of the time) and treats most of his friends with a kindness that is almost out of character.
Background: Blah, blah, incarnation of darkness, blah, blah, sealed in human form, blah, blah, came to MSF, blah, blah, was seperated, then seperated into different incarnations of darkness. Shadow immediately started back up with the old Erebus' powerbases; a dimensional nexus of a city and a few servitor races. He attacked the plane MSF was on (never the powerful groups, just stray human nations here and there) and was finally beat out of his own city by a dragon goddess. She nearly killed him, had he not ran like a man, taking his children with him.

So, he needed a new place to stay. He migrated his castle to Helel's plane, much to her irritation. He set up camp there with what remained of his dragon's and fae, and plotted. And researched. And finally, he overcame his grudge against the goddess. Instead, he just killed all her servants, destroyed what used to be his own city, and made her cry. He's now a much nicer guy now. And that was his most recent action. He's sitting backseat once more, watching, waiting, and preparing. Because one day, his forces will rush over creation, and destroy everything. Or, so people believe. Shadow's mum about this.
Abilities/Equipment: Shadow carries with him a zweihander that is a piece of his own soul. She obeys him most of the time and can change into most anything Shadow needs at the time. He's an excellent close-combatant, and typically knows where and how to kill things. Now, his armor is very dangerous as well. When he first donned it, he could merely shrug off some blows. Now the armor absorbs nearly all magical energy that hits it, and could easily survive a blast from a laser cannon.

Naturally, Shadow has a keen mind and a talent for mimicry. Having seen an ability or spell, Shadow can usually take it to heart, and reproduce it, usually with the same effects. For example, Helel once tried to kill Shadow with a powerful fire spell. He barely lived through it, and now has that spell himself, but with his own added colors. Upon being chased from his city, Shadow lost an arm. He studied terrible dark magics, and replaced it with a new, highly functioning arm. Sadly, he has to seal it, so he doesn't suck the life energy out of everyone he touches. He also started dabbling in creating magical poisons, and is becoming more and more adept at their use.
Ohahaha. Oh, Xia.
I think if I ever met the Troubled Hubble lead singer, I would look into his eyes, then lean in and kiss him passionately. Several times. -Karubidiumeleaux`
Teddy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: I have a new list.

Postby Karmelo » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:26 pm

That's right, your big bad is weaker than my big bad. Wait, there's still Corvus. Wellplayed.

Also, I guess I should post those drafts I have for the agents sometimes. Eh, later.
Eh.
Karmelo
MC Bat Commander
MC Bat Commander

Re: I have a new list.

Postby Teddy » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Oh, right. Corvus. Here's the monster himself, by the by. Also, feel free to just throw criticism and such. Not that I'll listen.

Name: Corvus (Goes by Bird, Raven, Darkness McEmo pants, and other, less nice titles.)
Height: Corvus stands a few inches over seven feet. He's a pine tree.
Weight: He's pretty heavy, because he's actually got muscle on his body. Easily two hundred and fifty pounds. Probably more. I'm bad at this stuff.
Description: Corvus is a handsome, if freakishly tall man. His jet black hair is cropped just long enough to cover his forehead and ears. Like his brother Shadow, he has bright yellow eyes. He's typically dressed in simple gray and black traveling clothes, and wears a tattered and frayed traveling cloak almost all the time. He's been known to dress as a Victorian Gentleman, but that's stopped for now. He doesn't seem to shave too often, or his form is stuck in a period of permanent stubble. There's usually no way to tell if he's armed or not, unlike his brother.
Personality: What is he going to do next? Corvus is unpredictable (to a point) and may be leading an army of demons, tearing apart innocents at one moment, while sending them all to hell with an overly complicated spell and sealing them there the next. He's controlling, manipulative, and is possibly behind all sorts of terrible things happening in various planes. Then again, he's a father to several adopted children, a bit of a playboy, and swears he loves all of the girls he's pursuing. He's very curious about other planes of existence, and attempts to travel every chance he gets. Then again, he doesn't get many chances, because everyone distrusts him, and he's usually fixing some business in MSF.
Background: When Erebus split, there were redeeming qualities to both Shadow and Shade. Shade was a hopeless romantic, and Shadow was more curious than anything. There was a third shard, however, with no redeeming qualities. He simply wanted to kill everything and be done with it. This plan did not go over well with the other fragments and most everyone in general. So, they attempted to stop him. I say attempt, because he managed to romp all over them, nearly killing Shade and Shadow in the process. Then, Shadow had the brilliant idea of giving him actual emotions. Stealing some from Shade (he didn't need all of those, right?) he threw them into the piece of darkness and murder incarnate. It stopped it's assault. It was thinking about it's own existence now. Wouldn't that end along with reality? It responded by impaling Shade and Shadow to a tree, and fleeing the scene.

When it resurfaced, it had a name and an affinity for black birds. Corvus, it decided, fit it. It was going to be a carrion bird and feast on what delights it could get. Upon encountering an angel of fate and getting angry that it was nigh impossible to remember it, Corvus stormed his own plane's loom of fate. One would think it would be better guarded, or Corvus is really a terrifying beast of destruction incarnate. He gazed upon what the Norn's had woven, and soaked it all in. He returned to the planar nexus he had started to call home, organized a few wars, seduced a Kitsune goddess, realized his stupid brothers gave him feelings for a stupid angel, repressed all feelings for said angel, made passes at a nigh omniscient goddess, had one biological daughter and adopted several children.

The children were perhaps his favorite result. His daughter, Violet, hates him, despite everything he's apparently done for her. Now, Jemma, his adopted daughter, came to him purely by accident. And, at first, he was really reluctant to even attempt to take care of her. But the girl grew on him rather quickly, and he took her under his wing. She couldn't speak well, so she called him Raven. Anyone else attempting to call him this was shot. So, when Jemma was kidnapped? He was there. When she almost was consumed by her magic? He kept her from killing herself. She's really his pride and joy and one of the few things you can say is redeeming about Corvus, who really, is just a thief, liar, jerk, etc.

He organized the raid on Shadow's city both times, seeing how powerful the Dragon Goddess was. (She later turned and nearly killed Corvus by taking him by surprise. Some say breaking her was more Corvus' idea than Shadow's.) He's sealed most of a version of Hell and other realms of destruction off from the nexus he's calling home. He's grown bored with petty raids on multi-dimensional cities and love triangles and almost everything else, so it's nearing time for Corvus to do something crazy and evil again.
Abilities/Items: So far, Corvus has shown great aptitude in lying his way out of perilous situations, lying his way into perilous situations, seducing your mom, failing at seducing angels, manipulating events with varying degrees of success, breeding supersoldiers, and managing to keep his footing in the perilous politics of MSF. And by that, I mean he's well liked by most everyone.

So far as people know, Corvus only has three items of note. He has two rather large guns that punch holes through almost anything. In jest, he sometimes calls them Hunin and Munin. He also has a sword SOMEWHERE. It's forged out of various pieces of legendary swords, pieces of swords from people around MSF, and a bunch of odd materials he had to have procured on other planes. He used this sword once to brutally kill a fallen angel in a single stroke. No one has seen it since.

Now, Corvus knows magic. His raw power eclipses that of Shadow, but he doesn't have the dedication to really make anything except 'I blow a big hole in things'. So, for finesse, he has to ask his brother nicely. Or just thrash him and get the information that way. He doesn't care for his brother's poison, but cares alot about his research into the realm of Dis; a terrible place formed of thoughts of hate and malice. He's gotten quite adept at opening small gates to Dis, and using the resulting force to level most everything around him. Sadly, this usually lets in a horror from that very plane, which attacks Corvus and anything else that survives.

As noted before, Corvus has insight into time and fate's flow. Lately, he's lost this ability, and merely goes on pure instinct for manipulation nowadays. He suspects Violet is merely being used by her boyfriend, but every time he tries to interfere, he's been cut off. Poor guy. He's contemplating another journey to his loom of fate, possibly with allies. But he doesn't want other people to gaze as well, but the security may be better this time around. What's a black bird to do?

Other Notes: It's rumored that Corvus isn't a void child at all, but is an ancient Raven Youkai who fought the fragment of Erebus after he was gifted with the few emotions left over from Shade. He managed to kill it, but it quickly sent him all of it's power and drive in it's last moments. And instead of being FORCED to care about people at first, he genuinely cared from the start. Sadly, if this is true, it means there's a mad raven Youkai demi-god from the void running around.

Other rumors say that when Shadow slapped the emotions into the destructive creature, he also placed a few safety seals, keeping it from reaching it's full hideous potential. If THIS is true, Corvus is merely playing around with everything. That's a terrifying thought.

Others say that Corvus and Shadow love to spread rumors about themselves, garnering more attention for themselves.
Ohahaha. Oh, Xia.
I think if I ever met the Troubled Hubble lead singer, I would look into his eyes, then lean in and kiss him passionately. Several times. -Karubidiumeleaux`
Teddy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted