The many insanities of Aires Drake

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

The many insanities of Aires Drake

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 pm

I used to have a character thread here, but I think that it's not worth the effort to find and update it. As a result, I decided to create a new thread which aims to explain the backgrounds, histories, and quirks of my many characters. This is more of a note for it, but I plan to update this later today with my original characters: Aires Libertas, Aires Drake (technically different but sometimes used interchangeably), Nuke (the token black guy who was once known as Drake), Kero (the Dire Wolf and his many sides, which still surprise me), Ekard Seria (think about what it spells backwords), and maybe Big Tim (which isn't really a person but deserves its own part seeing as how long it's been around).

Additionally, I should FINALLY have descriptions for some of them, so I can have a central reference place for when newbies start swarming again. I will also have common equipment, dress, and a few random facts for this group.

After the original team, I'm going to get to work on the later group which includes Tiberius, Janus, Ekard (who is a nod to the orginal since she's a Lunar Exalt), and the infamous Borealis (who is crazier than crazy at Auburn).

Input and feedback is appreciated, especially if someone has ancient logs of IRC that include some of my bizarre newbie antics (not that I'm any less bizarre in my antics; I just got better at them).

4-26-2009 Note:
I will eventually condense these logs down into a more-manageable form and actually make character profiles...But for now,I'm posting logs unless I am instructed to do otherwise by the Mods.
Last edited by Funny Hat + Funny Accent on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
I just dropped a Tactical Nuke on a Blood Ape.
Eagle Scout since 9/18/2007
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: The many insanities of Aires Drake

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 pm

So I never got around to that. Whoops.

Regardless, an IRC conversation that sums up the personality of Borealis quite well:
Crimson hehw hat's a Russia? XD
12:43 Borealis XD
12:43 Borealis Bore is almost a Russian. At least, he acts like one.
12:44 Crimson oh lol funny he never tg's anyone XD
12:45 Borealis It's not a part of his mindset.
12:46 Borealis As Helel said, "He's more likely to turn people into newts, or worse. Probably worse. Definitely worse."
12:48 Crimson newts?
12:48 Crimson forgot what that is
12:49 Crimson oh
12:49 Borealis They're like lizards but yuckier according to some of my friends IRL.
12:49 Crimson yeah they are lizards
12:49 Borealis Thought so.
12:57 Crimson I bet though if he gets a taste of making someone a defenseless type girl he'd prolly do it. XD but than again someone needs to do it to him.
13:00 Borealis ...Maybe, but he has so many ways to make a person defenseless to himself that it might be a novel concept for about a day. After that, he might only use that sort of ability enough to keep up a proficiency in it.
13:01 Borealis Also, Bore is NEVER defenseless, because he has the greatest defense of all: complete and utter insanity that manifests itself in the shape of sanity from time to time.
13:02 Crimson He hasn't faught a hunter XD but than again Crimson allows others to deal with people like that he sticks strictly with supernatural
13:02 Borealis You mind if I post this on the IRC thread for MSF?
13:02 Crimson post what? O.o
13:03 Borealis This conversation.
13:03 Borealis It amuses me and allows me to better flesh out Bore's character.
13:03 Crimson lol why would you want to do that? XD sounds pointless
13:03 Borealis It helps me keep a reference.
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Some more stuff on Borealis (I seem to be doing more on this now that I can use IRC again....Although it's not entirely trouble-free.)
21:35 BoringEssay (I found a great quote for mad scientists.)
21:35 BoringEssay (" A la tuhuelpa legria macarena Que tuhuelce paralla legria cosabuena A la tuhuelpa legria macarena Eeeh, Macarena “A-Hai!” cried the doctor, as he began to rebuild her. He had the technology … and the rhythm. ")
21:36 Helel hahahaha
21:36 Helel the macarena XD
21:36 BoringEssay Not quite Bore-like....But parallel to his madness.
21:37 Flandre Ahaha
21:39 BoringEssay Elder Exalts have to possess some facet of madness...Bore just got his early on.
21:39 Flandre Yes.
21:39 Helel A lot
21:39 Caprice XD
21:39 Caprice Why wait~?
21:40 BoringEssay Thus, he can be more mentally stable than any other Elder Exalt, because he can basically make his mental attitude be fixed in relation to his 'original' mental patterns.
21:40 BoringEssay So...he could possibly circumvent the Great Curse by being epic.
21:41 BoringEssay For the Motherland at least...
21:41 Flandre nods
21:43 Shadell Doubt it.
21:43 Shadell If the Great Curse could be beaten by any kind of being epic it wouldn't have worked on Solars.
21:44 Shadell It has a +8 specialty against epic.
21:45 BoringEssay I ignore reality through sheer luck at certain times...Through my dice and Bore's insane genius, all things are possible.
21:45 Flandre nods
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Now something about Tiberius and the Steel Talons...
CLAMP IRC Rules Thread - http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/messag ... php?t=1122
16:39 Ginny Could you make me bigger with your powers... ?
16:39 Tiberius (What?!?)
16:39 Mary looks over to K, and yawns a bit. "Hey K."
16:39 Manpuncher I'm going to post this again [TITLE: Manpuncher versus Boxhead - Consolevania 2.1 VIEWS: 41 FAVES: 1 RATING: 5 RATERS: 2 UPLOADED: eightySeventh ] [TITLE: Manpuncher versus Boxhead - Consolevania 2.1 VIEWS: 41 FAVES: 1 RATING: 5 RATERS: 2 UPLOADED: eightySeventh ] so I can watch Tiberius go insane
16:39 Tiberius (Talk about an awkward moment to arrive...)
16:39 Manpuncher And oh god D:
16:40 Matthias <Allura> I might be able to, Ginny...
16:40 K uhhuhh
16:40 Kohaku gives Mary a hug, currently wearing a maid outfit. Still male, by the way.
16:40 Kohaku Hiiiiiii! ^^
16:41 *** Manpuncher is now known as G-Pig
16:41 G-Pig assess the maids
16:41 Ginny How does it work... ?
16:41 G-Pig <.>
16:41 Tiberius (How creative..)
16:41 G-Pig Damn, this **** be wack!
16:41 G-Pig squeak squeaks, all the way home
16:41 *** G-Pig is now known as David
16:41 Matthias <Allura> Well, I can create things when I snap my fingers.
16:41 Tiberius walks in, wearing with his customary gear, including the helmet(s).
16:42 Kohaku Hi, David! ^^
16:42 Mary is surprised by Kohaku, but she hugs him back, anyways. "H-hey, Kohaku."
16:42 David is looking at a magazine again.
16:42 David Huh?
16:42 *** Xan|Games joined #Magicalsailorfuku
16:42 *** Xan|Games is now known as Xan
16:42 Mary ((Heh, a note, Mary isn't dressed as a maid, right now. I'm too lazy to go find what she looks like, though.))
16:43 Kohaku waves at David.
16:43 Tiberius (..Nice.)
16:43 Ginny So... you could have just done what Kohaku did to you, back to him.. ?
16:43 David glances up at Kohaku and Mary I guess. "... Huh?"
16:43 Homura|OOC (XD)
16:43 Homura|OOC (It isn't the War on Terror anymore)
16:43 Homura|OOC (It's the Overseas Contingencies Operation)
16:43 Tiberius looks taking in the presence of new or unfamiliar people...
16:43 Matthias <Allura> Pretty much, Ginny.
16:43 Homura|OOC (THANK THE LORD THE WAR'S OVER)
16:43 Homura|OOC (XD)
16:43 David (OCP? Ther made Robocop! :o )
16:44 Matthias (We're with OCP! OCP runs the cops!)
16:44 David probably looks different to Tiberius due to the fact he is wearing a top and not crying about someone having wings.
16:44 Kohaku How are ya, Mary?
16:45 Mary "I'm good. How about you?"
16:45 Tiberius thinks that David is right, OOCly.
16:46 Ginny rubs at her eyes, squirming a little, and then lets out a yawn.
16:46 Kohaku I'm awesome! ^^
16:46 David nonetheless, has gone back to the magazine. Turning a page and marking something with a highlighter every now and then.
16:46 Kohaku Although, i could do without the maid outfir... *pulls a little a it*
16:46 Matthias <Allura> You getting tired, Ginny?
16:46 Tiberius walks over to David, "Gotten over your entrance problems?"
16:47 Mary giggles a bit. "Yeah, I can understand on that part."
16:47 Ginny A little bit...
16:48 Matthias <Allura> You can sleep if you want.
16:48 K brb
16:48 Kohaku Have you weared a maid outfit before? o.o
16:49 David Entrance problems?
16:49 David blinks and looks up at Tiberius "Entrance to where?"
16:49 *** Cronocke joined #Magicalsailorfuku
16:50 Mary sighs. "I was a maid before I grabbed this magical sword one day." Mary nods in the general direction of the sword, at her side.
16:50 Ginny lays her head against Allura's shoulder, and reaches her arms up around the girl's neck.
16:50 Kohaku blinks. "Oh."
16:50 *** Homura|OOC is now known as Kouen
16:50 David (*Ginny then throttles the life out of Allura*)
16:50 Tiberius Back when you were freaking out over everything with wings?
16:51 David Oh... Do you mean going to Heaven?
16:51 Matthias <Allura> *rubs Ginny's back* Hehe...
16:52 David That was kind of a long time ago... Tiberius, right?
16:52 Tiberius Yes....*The end of the word is drawn out a bit.*
16:52 Tiberius Correct.
16:52 Tiberius I've been on a...extended tour of duty.
16:52 Mary nods. "Yeah. I consider myself lucky th...nevermind. Anyways, why are you in a maid outfit?"
16:52 Ginny ends up falling asleep on the hedgehog girl's lap.
16:53 Kohaku Kumi put me in it. >>
16:53 Kohaku I've had worse, though.
16:53 David nods and puts a hand through his shaggy hair "Well, alot has changed with me since then..." If Tiberius can do so, he may spot that David's essence isn't entirely human.
16:53 K Kumi? where?
16:54 Kouen TACKLEGLOMPS David out of nowhere. "Enzeru~!"
16:54 Kohaku ... o.o
16:54 Matthias <Allura> *holding the sleeping Ginny* Kids are so cute.
16:54 Kohaku ... *grin*
16:54 David is knocked out of the chair, sending the magazine flying into the air! "Gargh!"
16:54 Kohaku runs and TACKLEGLOMPS Kouen!
16:55 Mary watches Kohaku run over and tackeglomp Kouen, blinking all the while.
16:55 Tiberius twitches a bit as his right eye glows golden slightly, just noticeable through the visor of the helmet..."Odd, you seem to be not fully human at your core. What caused the change?" He then -almost- sweatdrops.
16:56 *** ZeroForever joined #Magicalsailorfuku
16:56 David would answer but he's being smothered by kitsune
16:56 Mary giggles at David's predicament.
16:57 Kouen *she then gets up off him, more than likely having Kohaku clinging to her.*
16:57 David *His essence is pretty much like a Solar but not really... That's what Helel tells me to say anyway. If I don't then he's going to shove orange's into my eye sockets*
16:57 Kouen How are you? *licks his cheek and nuzzles*
16:57 Mary ((*stabs the forum* >.<))
16:57 *** Roara joined #Magicalsailorfuku
16:57 Kohaku is indeed clinging to Kouen.
16:57 David gets up, wondering who Kouen was asking <.>
16:57 Kouen (David.)
16:58 Kouen (She was licking him XD)
16:58 Kouen (That'd be kina incest if she did it to Kohaku. >>)
16:58 David blushes "Oh you know, the usual..."
16:58 K and brb
16:59 David Uh, as for the change. It was done by a super powerful angel, Gabriel.
16:59 Tiberius sighs and removes his helmet.........revealing short and patted-down light brown hair, a set of tanker goggles covering his eyes, and almost normal face, if weren't for the fact it was obviously scarred heavily in some spots.
17:00 Kohaku nuzzles Kouen...
17:00 Tiberius Gabriel...Not familiar with the name.
17:01 David Yeah, Helel is though. The guy basically made me "Ascended" so... Now I'm just going through training really.
17:01 David But it doesn't seem to be as bad as you seem to have gone through.
17:01 Tiberius Really? What sort of training do you?
17:01 Tiberius you mean*
17:02 David Oh, stuff like mastering sorcery, using excellencies, spotting essence in others and trails... That sort of thing.
17:02 Tiberius Agreed, it's been quite some time since the last time I could feel this secure without support troops...
17:02 Tiberius Interesting.
17:03 Kouen hold Kohaku, hugging him. "3
17:03 Kouen :3*
17:03 Drakky yaaaawns.
17:03 David Don't get too excited, I'm barely as powerful as er... *points at Kohaku* Him.
17:04 Tiberius looks at Kohaku, his eye glowing again. This time, it's much more noticeable, although still quite faint.
17:05 Kohaku is a three-tailed kitsune. In a maid dress. Woot.
17:06 Mary continues to sit by the tree, looking on.
17:06 Kohaku Hey, Mom?
17:06 *** Xan left #Magicalsailorfuku
17:06 Kouen Hm?
17:07 Drakky picks up Mary, sits her by another tree. This one is his, thankyouverymuch.
17:07 Kohaku whispers something in her ear.
17:07 David thinks Drakky should go and punch Kirkrapine in the face
17:07 Mary glares over at Drakky. "Hey! What the hell was that for?!"
17:07 Kouen ... Why's that?
17:08 Kohaku The apartment's really boring without anyone there. <<
17:08 David is being stupid OOCly :o
17:08 Tiberius shrugs, the glow disappearing as he sets down his back and sits down in front of it. He appears quite weary, and his armor bears the marks of recent combat: scorch marks, holes, dents, and the like.
17:08 Mary ((Be right back. ))
17:08 Drakky This is my tree. Not your tree. Find your own tree.
17:09 David So, that's about it for me really, I'm guessing by the look of you that the tour didn't go quite as well as you'd hoped.
17:09 Kouen Hmm. *nods*
17:09 Kohaku We played dress-up! ^^
17:09 Kouen Oh, hell.
17:09 Tiberius Not by a long shot. Hmm, are you familiar with a group of mercenaries known as the Steel Talons?
17:09 Mary continues to glare at Drakky. "If you would've told me, I would've just moved to the couch!"
17:10 David Nope, sorry.
17:10 Mary ((and now, I'll be right back.)
17:10 Kohaku ...?
17:11 Kouen Do I even want to know?
17:11 Drakky I like my way better <3
17:11 Roara appears near David.
17:11 Roara boo!~
17:11 Tiberius Fair enough. *He nods.* I suppose their not as well known here, but they are a oiwerful group, no doubt about it.
17:11 Kohaku ...It was fun. *He sweatdrops, as his ears droop nervously.*
17:11 Tiberius powerful*
17:11 Kouen PANCHES Roara
17:11 Matthias (Okay... I think I'm gonna go do something... because I want to understand what I'm looking at.)
17:12 David I see... Hi and bye, Roara.
17:12 Tiberius (Like what?)
17:12 Roara is hit, knocked back.
17:13 Matthias (Looking at my current understanding of things going on... I could play the weirdest JRPG imaginable and understand it more XD)
17:14 *** Matthias is now known as Matthias|360
17:14 Roara ow x_x
17:14 David (This place won't beat Noby Noby Boy for sheer "What the hell" factor.)
17:16 Matthias|360 (Probably. But meh.)
17:16 Tiberius unstraps and sets down the armor covering his arms, except the vambraces and his shoulder pads. The clothing underneath shows signs of being well-worn and durable in addition to being patched with anything available since not all of the patches match the originally brown long-sleeve shirt.
17:16 Kouen Hmm~
17:16 Kouen (brb)
17:17 David I'm guessing you were off fighting those mercs.
17:17 Tiberius *The right arm in particular is patched much more than the left, with the entirety of the sleeve below the elbow not matching the rest of the shirt.
17:17 Tiberius *
17:17 Tiberius No, I was fighting with them.
17:18 David Ah... I hope the pay was good.
17:18 *** UberLurker joined #Magicalsailorfuku
17:19 K see peeps laters
17:19 *** Sakura joined #Magicalsailorfuku
17:19 Tiberius Always, if you live long enough to get it...Medical benefits tend to be good if you don't die on the field. *There's definitely more than a touch of bitterness in his voice.*
17:19 K hi Saku
17:19 Sakura Hello~
17:19 David So long as you're not one of those that does it for the other "benefits"
17:21 Tiberius chuckles a bit. "No, once you're signed with the Talons, you don't leave. Scum are always found. Always."
17:21 Mary ((Back))
17:22 David Hm, you definitely wouldn't get anything like that back on Earth.
17:23 Mary shrugs and sighs and goes to sit down on the couch.
17:23 Tiberius Heh. They also can afford to have those SOBs in their units. We can't, or we WILL die.
17:24 *** Callicoon joined #Magicalsailorfuku
17:24 David Suppose I could do some merc work if I was desperate for cash, "normal" weapons aren;t as lethal as they used to be.
17:24 *** Kohaku quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
17:25 Roara crawls up to David, and sits on his feet.
17:25 Roara how come people are mean for me ._.
17:25 Tiberius I'm talking about the Steel Talons; "normal" has never applied to them. We're misfits, but we do the right thing and get the job done.
17:26 --- Shadell is away (Auto away)
17:26 David looks down at Roara and shrugs. "Pent up aggression?"
17:26 *** Shadell quit (Q: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
17:26 Tiberius does the quotation marks for normal when he says it.
17:26 *** Kohaku joined #Magicalsailorfuku
17:26 David looks back at Tiberius "Seems like it what with that outfit of yours."
17:27 Roara David, if you want a job, I obviously need a bodyguard ._.
17:27 Mary ((welcome back))
17:27 Callicoon I'll be your bodyguard Roara.
17:27 Kohaku ((Bah.))
17:27 Tiberius Which part of me? My arm? My face? What do you mean?
17:27 David I appreciate the offer but I'm technically already employed.
17:28 Roara you hurt me though ._.
17:28 Roara employed where? '-'
17:28 Callicoon (My Anti-Virus program is out to get me)
17:28 Callicoon (It keeps calling a program I've used for years a virus)
17:28 David Well... I guess you in general.
17:29 David looks back down at Roara again "Some people in Heaven."
17:29 Roara oh.. how come you work for Heaven? '-';
17:29 David Because of Aeris.
17:30 David Hey wait, does being a husband to a goddess count as a job too?
17:30 David I didn't really ask for it... It just sort of happened.
17:30 Tiberius I got hit by shrapnel from an exploded weapons depot. It tore up my face nicely, burnt out my eye, and left my right arm as ribbons and some bone. *He brings his right hand up and somewhat gazes at it.*
17:31 Tiberius I think that was also when I had to get a lung replaced...I forget which battle that was.
17:32 David Christ, talk about medical history.
17:32 Tiberius *There is a significantly patched part of the armor over where his left lung is.*
17:33 Tiberius It's why I've been released, for now, besides the end of the most recent war I was in.
17:33 David Hey, I might have something that can hel- Oh, probably not.
17:34 *** Sakua joined #Magicalsailorfuku
17:35 Tiberius Hmm, *Shakes his head slightly.* What did you say?
17:35 Kohaku yaaaaawns...
17:35 David Uh... You don't like alcohol, do you?
17:36 *** Sakura quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
17:36 *** Sakua is now known as Sakura
17:37 Tiberius Not particularly...I'm not like my master in that regard.
17:37 *** Sakura is now known as Saku-dinner
17:38 David Hm... I probably shouldn't give you it then. Your own personal tastes and unintentionally getting you into some **** isn't quite worth it.
17:38 Roara '-'
17:39 Tiberius ..I have my own vices; I'll admit. I appreciate the concern.
17:40 Tiberius unzips a pouch hanging from his belt and withdraws a pack of cigarettes and lighter from it. "You mind if I light up?"
17:41 David Not at all.
17:41 *** K quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
17:41 David There are more fatal things out there than tobacco.
17:41 Tiberius nods, withdraws a cigarette, lights it, sticks it in his mouth, and puts the rest pack in his pouch.
17:42 Mary sits on the couch, looking bored.
17:42 Kohaku throws a snowball at Tiberius' head!
17:42 Tiberius Plenty more...Although you can get lucky and survive from time to time, it always catches up.
17:43 Roara ._.
17:43 David is too busy to so mucha s even look at Mary, sowwee <.>
17:43 Tiberius calmly pulls a pistol from his holster and blasts the snowball apart while he blows a smoke ring out.
17:43 Mary ((It's ok.))
17:43 David ... What's with the sad face, Roara?
17:43 *** Bladeron joined #Magicalsailorfuku
17:43 Mary jumps at the sound of the pistol going off.
17:43 Kohaku blinks.
17:44 Kohaku ...Hmph.
17:44 David flinches, a hand near his own handgun until he sees who fired.
17:44 Kohaku jumps into the couch next to Mary, folding his arms...
17:44 Tiberius places the pistol back and leans back slightly. "Sorry about that, I've learned to shoot anything flying at me smaller than a person.
17:45 Mary looks over to Kohaku. "What happened?"
17:45 Tiberius (Kohaku, are you sulking IC?)
17:45 David It's alright.
17:46 *** Shadell joined #Magicalsailorfuku
17:46 Kohaku That guy smells. ><

Maybe more to come later...
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:35 pm

And indeed there is!

*** Saku-dinner is now known as Sakura
17:47 Mary looks over to Tiberius and David. "Which one?"
17:47 Kohaku Um... The guy with the stinky stick in his mouth.
17:48 Roara almost everyone seems to like beating me up ._.
17:49 Tiberius finishes his cigarette off, smashing the butt up against the heel of his boot, before placing it into a small zip-lock bag filled with similar remains.
17:49 Mary looks over at Tiberius. "I see..."
17:49 David looks down at Roara yet again "Well... it might be because of two things."
17:50 David 1. Allen isn't here to be the punching bag and 2. People probably learned that you'll "respawn" if that makes sense.
17:51 Roara why would I respawn? '-';
17:52 Tiberius removes his breastplate gingerly, revealing more of the patched shirt and bandages around his stomach area. "That feels better."
17:52 David Uh, replaced?
17:52 David shrugs.
17:52 Roara there's no reason for me to come back to life for those bastards, so I don't understand. '-'
17:52 David Uh well, I don't know how it really works either. *Wonders if Roara is still wearing a swimsuit*
17:53 Roara most of the people who pretend to care about me don't feel any urge to protect me, or anything...
17:53 Roara is.
17:53 David Besides, you have Violet.
17:53 Kohaku ...
17:53 Kohaku yawns.....
17:53 Roara Violet's a child of the void, I can see her without coming back to life if I wished.
17:53 David Oh... Uh...
17:53 Roara she's one of the few who could follow me to the eternity of death. ^^
17:53 Tiberius *The shirt has a black cloth patch over his left ribcage area.*
17:54 Mary sighs, bored.
17:54 Kohaku ...
17:54 David Yeah, you got me there.
17:54 Kohaku glances at Mary...
17:55 Mary looks over to Kohaku. "Hmm?"
17:55 David And are you not freezing in that?
17:56 Kohaku ...
17:56 Kohaku grins.
17:56 Roara I've wandered deserts in bulky armor, and artics in summer clothes. this is nothing '-'
17:56 David Well...
17:57 Roara besides, Bladeron gave it to me..
17:57 David takes his hooded jacket off and offers it to Roara "All the same, you might feel a bit more cheerful if you're warmer."
17:57 Mary doesn't like Kohaku's grin.
17:58 Roara pulls on the suit, looking at it as if to emphasize it. "It's probably one of the kindest gestures anyone has ever done to me here...."
17:58 Kohaku suddenly pounces Mary and covers the two of them in a smokecloud!
17:58 Bladeron enters the room after OOC'ly handling eBay stuff. "Hello everybody."
17:58 Tiberius stretches before he grimaces and feels his bandaged area carefully...." I need the old man to look at this one when I see him next; it's not healing right... Crazy mad science freak...Not much better in some ways than him..." His musing drifts off as he looks up at the sky.
17:59 Roara stares at the irony. also the jacket. she just slightly hesitantly puts it on.
17:59 Roara th-thank you ._.
17:59 Mary surprised by the pounce, and eeps as the smokecloud covers them both.
17:59 David *It's probably super loose on her but it's warm :o* It's all I could think of.
18:00 David (Oh noes, zee time! D:)
18:00 Kohaku (It's just 11 pm.))
18:00 Kohaku is stuffing clothes onto Mary, by the way. Awesome ones. Hopefully.
18:01 Mary tries to see what clothes Kohaku is putting on her.
18:01 *** Sakura is now known as Sakura-dinner
18:01 David (yees but I have to get up in 6 hours time D:)
18:01 Roara is like 4'10 or something, and skinny almost to a point of unhealthiness, so yeah... it's probably big on her '-'
18:01 Roara (poor David .. 5 AM? @_@ )
18:01 David (Yep :o )
18:02 Roara (wow @_@ )
18:02 Kohaku *The smoke clears and viola! Mary is now wearing a school girl outfit!*
18:02 David checks his mobile/cell phone and blinks "Ah crap, the time! Sorry, gotta go... Oh wait."
18:03 Mary looks over at Kohaku and glares. "Definitely not what I had in mind..."
18:03 Roara um... D-David...
18:03 Kohaku smiles proudly.
18:03 David goes to the magazine from earlier, scribbles a message on a page and rips it out, leaving it on the table. "Uh, yeah?"
18:03 Roara thank you ._.
18:03 Kohaku You wanna dress me in return?
18:03 Bladeron walks over to Roara. "Hi." ^^
18:04 David Uh... Sure.
18:04 David I'll see you all later.
18:05 David walks off
18:05 Tiberius raises an eyebrow at the recent activity..."Hmm, wish I could go back to being carefree sometimes..."
18:05 *** David is now known as Manpuncher
18:05 *** Josh joined #Magicalsailorfuku
18:05 Manpuncher And that's why I'm not on very often, cause of 5 am starts :o
18:05 Manpuncher Mystery solved
18:05 Kohaku ((Get on earlier.))
18:05 Mary looks at Kohaku. "Maybe, just to get you out of that maid outfit..."
18:05 Tiberius (Indeed. Sleep well Man.)
18:05 Manpuncher But then people will call me stupid
18:06 Manpuncher Whatever!, I'll get going
18:06 Josh >_>
18:06 *** Manpuncher quit (Q: You wouldn't recognise a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your f**king dick)
18:06 Kohaku Come on! Do it! There's a dressing room over there!!
18:06 Josh ((>_>; ))
18:06 Tiberius (Yeah..That's Manpuncher for ya.)
18:06 Kohaku *Yes, Josh. Kohaku is male and wearing a maid outfit AND not bothered by it.*
18:08 Tiberius (...Dang, that's security..)
18:08 Roara um, hi '-'
18:08 Roara waves to Bladeron, sitting on the ground :o
18:08 Drakky I like the maid outfit.
18:08 Drakky <3 girlytsunes.
18:08 Mary shrugs and walks over to the dressing room, turning back to see if Kohaku is following.
18:08 Kohaku does follow Mary.
18:08 Bladeron kneels down and hands Roara two bundles, one being smaller and sitting on top of the other.
18:08 Kohaku ((Slowpoke, Drakky. :P))
18:09 Tiberius removes his greaves and sets them down with the rest of his armor.
18:09 Drakky Average IRC lag: 130743 ms (from last 100 checks/25mins) <---- No, this.
18:09 Mary goes inside the dressing room.
18:09 Roara '-';
18:09 Kohaku ((I think he's been wearing the dress for an hour at least, though. ^^;))
18:09 Roara looks at the bundles.
18:10 Tiberius (Try almost two, I think.)
18:10 Drakky ((Ah. Well I just noticed, sue me.... I prefer one-piece swimsuits m'self.))
18:10 Tiberius (*Sues you.*)
18:11 Kohaku (Crap memory, Tib. :P))
18:11 Tiberius (*Throws a little girl named Susan at Drakky OOCly.*)
18:11 Tiberius (I win.)
18:11 Drakky (*Bludgeons her with a pole, OOCly.*)
18:11 Roara is wearing a one piece swimsuit. under a hoodie that's a few sizes too big on her :o
18:11 Tiberius (You hit a little girl!)
18:11 Roara no wait a hooded jacket not a hoodie.
18:11 Roara (tiberius)
18:11 Roara (that was a boy)
18:11 Roara (not a girl)
18:11 Drakky They don't look good on girls. :x No offense.
18:12 Tiberius (Tiberius (*Throws a little girl named Susan at Drakky OOCly.*))
18:12 Bladeron *The two bundles are parcels. The large one looks and feels like there's probably clothes inside of them. The little parcel is the size of a pencil box and feels as such, too.*
18:12 Roara (that was a boy.)
18:12 Roara (trust me.)
18:12 Roara (I'm an expert on these matters.)
18:12 Kohaku (XD)
18:12 Tiberius (How did you check?)
18:12 Tiberius (Pervert.)
18:12 Kohaku (Is it bad that i get that reference?)
18:12 Tiberius (Yes.)
18:13 Kohaku (THought so.)
18:13 Kohaku (*insert creative suicide post here*)
18:13 Tiberius (*Takes care of Kohaku's dilemma by shoving him into a shark's waiting mouth.* There, done.)
18:14 *** Drakky[VMK] joined #Magicalsailorfuku
18:14 *** Drakky[VMK] is now known as Megarius
18:16 Tiberius begins cleaning the armor of battle remnants and pounds out the the many dents with his trusty-and slightly bloodtinted head-hammer.
18:16 *** Drakky quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
18:17 *** Megarius is now known as Drakky
18:19 *** Tiberius is now known as Tiber-foodsearch
18:19 Tiber-foodsearch (Be back in a bit.)
18:24 Kouen (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUS:AFHW nlseiubfl rbliYVGflh3w rhv;iugWALIYRGLAIWBUr)
18:24 Kouen PAIN
18:24 Kouen (A)SA"PFA:WOUBHF:OWABF OW OW OW OW OW
18:24 Kouen ><;;;;
18:24 Roara (oof, I just notice Bladeron's response. @_@ )
18:25 *** Selly-Chan joined #Magicalsailorfuku
18:25 Bladeron (XD)
18:25 Roara takes them, and inspects them closer. She puts the bigger one on her lap, to look at the smaller one more closely.
18:25 *** Selly-Chan quit (Not Enough Time Connected)
18:25 Bladeron The smaller parcel is hard, wrapped as it is, and the distinct feel of a lock-latch is there.
18:26 *** Kohaku quit (Q: GOOD NIGHT, FOLKS!!)
18:27 Roara tries to open it :o
18:27 Mary steps out of the dressing room, shrugging her shoulders, before going to sit back down on the couch.
18:28 Kouen Time to beat up Cyrus.
18:28 Bladeron It's easy to open once the packaging is taken off. The parcel is revealed to be a metal box, and the lock-latch seems easy to manipulate. Assuming Roara does so, inside the box is revealed a small gem attached to an amulet. There's signs of cyber technology on it.
18:29 *** Sakura-dinner is now known as Sakura
18:30 *** Kisaki joined #Magicalsailorfuku
18:30 +++ ChanServ has given voice to Kisaki
18:30 Roara opens the box, and takes out the amulet, placing the box on the other package.
18:30 Roara holds it up, looking at it :o
18:31 Bladeron The gem is purple and very small and the backing appears to be titanium. Again, there's a lot of fine circuitry to be seen, with a very careful examination.
18:31 Mary ((be back in a little while.))
18:32 Kouen Hey Kisaki. :3
18:32 Roara umn...what is it? '-'
18:32 Roara sniffs the gem. :o
18:33 Bladeron It smells like mineral!
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:05 am

To give an idea on Tiber's background and how hard it is to kill him, I give to MSF this excerpt.

Tiberius blasts one of them in the head. "I hate Orcs."
23:44 Corvus Since when did we have orcs?
23:44 Tiberius Since that one brought them here. Shall I finish taking out the trash?
23:44 Karubidiumeleaux` That's racist.
23:45 Pyx (if your sure it's because of a virus... why don't you scan for it
23:45 Tiberius gestures to Kiyu.
23:45 Corvus (I am. Right now.)
23:45 Tiberius If it is incorrect, Karm.
23:46 Xia I think of it as Selective Evolutionary Aid
23:46 Corvus shrugs. "Go for it. Unless someone speaks orcish."
23:46 Tiberius waits to make sure the first Orc is truly dead.
23:46 Tiberius Fair enough.
23:47 Pyx watchs as someone else does the work for him
23:47 Karubidiumeleaux` I don't think that's how racism works.
23:47 Beyonce <Kiyu> Stop!
23:47 Tiberius Besides, they're from a different species, so it's not racist.
23:47 Karubidiumeleaux` More accurately, I think that's exactly how racism works.
23:48 Beyonce <Kiyu> We are just here to replace the burnt couch.
23:48 Beyonce <9> People with prejudices SICKEN ME.
23:48 Beyonce <Kiyu*> People with prejudices SICKEN ME.
23:48 Karubidiumeleaux` "It's not wrong because I'm right."
23:48 Tiberius works the bolt to reload. "Actually, racism is a social construct with no scientific support."
23:48 Beyonce <9> Damn, it's a busy Iz multitasking crazily.
23:48 Beyonce <Orc> T__T *runs away*
23:49 Tiberius blasts that Orc too.
23:49 Tiberius It's not a prejudice, if I have experiences that have taught to shoot first.
23:49 Tiberius taught me*
23:50 Pyx blue dialogue box pop's up [oh is there something wrong with this couch]
23:50 Corvus I think it is, really.
23:50 Corvus Since no experience will be the same and all that.
23:50 Tiberius ..Really? Hmm....
23:51 *** Kumi joined #Magicalsailorfuku
23:51 Karubidiumeleaux` I don't understand your first point.
23:51 Corvus (Yeah, Trojan.)
23:51 *** Kumi is now known as Kumi-chan
23:51 Tiberius shrugs. "I saw a threatening gesture with a club, and I dislike Orcs extremely.
23:51 Tiberius "*
23:51 Karubidiumeleaux` So what if it's a social construct?
23:51 Karubidiumeleaux` You're in a social situation.
23:51 Karubidiumeleaux` Your fault for being in one.
23:51 Beyonce <Kiyu> *takes a few quick steps and jumps into the blast* Nnng-
23:51 Beyonce >.>? Myuu?
23:52 Corvus They're... ...It's a brickwall you're arguing with, Karm.
23:52 Tiberius There's no basis beyond a justification to exploit others. *The rifle bullet passes through Kiyo cleanly, missing any organs, and proceeds onwards to its original target.*
23:52 Bladeron (Ah, Orcs...the misunderstood Elves.)
23:52 Tiberius True....
23:52 Pyx pulls out what looks like a peace of paper from the couch, editting a few fields he sticks it back into the couch... the couchs hp returns to normal... actually even better then what it was as it levels up
23:54 Pyx the couchs stats increase +2 comfort, +1 durability, +1 projectile, +1 damage
23:54 Beyonce <9> orz
23:54 Tiberius works the bullet to reload again.
23:55 Corvus I think they're leaving, Mr. Trigger happy.
23:55 Beyonce <Orc> *is hit and falls to the ground in defeat, Kiyu falls to the ground too. You just killed two orcs and wounded severely one maid, they were all harmless, just misunderstood*
23:56 Tiberius misunderstands a lot of things, but he's a mercenary. He's not paid to understand things usually, just to kill or, rarely, to protect.
23:56 Beyonce <Kiyu> *sadly, nobody cares about a crazy gunman killing innocent people apparently*
23:57 Pyx BD[nice shooting, though the corpses are gonna stick up the room if we don't deal with them]
23:57 Tiberius slings the rifle onto his shoulder and walks over to the maid and bandages the wounds. "Civilians always have to make things complicated."
23:57 Beyonce <Kiyu> *she bleeds and coughs, she has a punctured lung*
23:58 Beyonce >>;; Myuu? K-Kiyu san!
23:58 Beyonce runs to her aid.
23:58 Corvus sighs. He's probably debating burning the corpses or attempting to help. His ADD will kick in in a second.
23:58 Tiberius then grabs both of the corpses by an arm and drags them off to burn them.
23:58 Beyonce A-Ah, get away!
23:58 Beyonce pushes Tiberius.
23:59 Tiberius ignores Beyonce.
23:59 Beyonce doesn't have the strength.
23:59 Kumi-chan pets Beyonce
23:59 Beyonce >_< Why did you attack my friend?
23:59 Beyonce S-Stop!
23:59 Pyx {So does this dimension usually include random unsorted murder?]
23:59 Karubidiumeleaux` (Depends on the time of day.)
00:00 Corvus Usually, yes.
00:00 Tiberius (Only when one of my characters are around, it seems.)
00:00 Tiberius (Maybe I should work on that...)
00:01 *** Beyonce_ joined #Magicalsailorfuku
00:01 Beyonce_ <Kiyu> ... *watches helplessly as the crazy gunman drags her wounded minions* Grr....
00:02 Tiberius doesn't think they're wounded. He's probably good enough at what he does to make sure that his targets are dead....
00:02 *** Beyonce quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
00:02 Beyonce_ A-Ah~ Y-You aren't going anywhere with them. *gets in Tiberious way, her arms extended trying to block him*
00:02 Pyx BD[oh... what killing intent]
00:02 *** Beyonce_ is now known as Beyonce
00:03 Tiberius Why?
00:03 Pyx walks over to kiyu
00:03 Beyonce B-Because they need medical attention >_<
00:04 Tiberius Really? They look dead to me. *Looks at the mess from the bullet penetrating the skulls.* Yeah, very dead to me.
00:04 Tiberius bullets*
00:04 Kumi-chan seem pretty dead
00:04 Beyonce <Kiyu> *slowly reaches for her bag*
00:04 Beyonce a-ah...
00:04 Beyonce >>;; N-No way, t-they can be saved!
00:04 Tiberius I can fix that need for medical attention though.
00:05 Beyonce Y-You, leave them.
00:05 Beyonce points defiantly.
00:05 Tiberius pulls on his helmet as his right hand grasps his sidearm and pulls it from the holster.
00:06 Tiberius I say again, why?
00:06 Beyonce I-It's none of your business evil person. >_<
00:06 Beyonce <Kiyu> *takes some needles from her bag and pinches herself, injecting drugs into her body* Nng.
00:07 Tiberius Punctured skulls mixed with high-caliber rounds piercing the brain often result in death. The only sort of attention that would get is necromantic.
00:07 Tiberius So what if I am an evil person? It means I do those jobs that innocents are incapable of doing.
00:08 Pyx looking down at kiyu, B-D [I'm surprised that your still moving]
00:08 Beyonce assumes a battle pose. It seems silly considering her relatively small contexture.
00:09 Tiberius checks the charge in his weapon. "Please, step aside."
00:09 Beyonce shakes her head.
00:10 Tiberius *Sighs.* If you want me to leave them here you have three options. Would you like to hear them?
00:10 Beyonce Leave them and leave us alone.
00:11 Tiberius Is that a 'No?'
00:12 Tiberius taps his foot impatiently.
00:12 Beyonce <Kiyu> *her bones crack, her pupils dilate, she stands up, she is bleeding but it doesn't seem to affect her, she pulls two daggers from her apron*
00:12 Tiberius Hm?
00:12 Beyonce stares defiantly. "Y-You are the one who is asking... for.. for trouble."
00:13 Beyonce is obviously scared.
00:13 mtgrss111 Make it double!
00:13 Tiberius This is the reason why I don't do considerate usually. No-one ever listens to it, or they refuse it.
00:14 Pyx (either way, sleep time
00:14 Pyx (peace
00:14 Tiberius holsters his sidearm. "Very well then."
00:14 Tiberius (Night Pyx.)
00:15 Tiberius unslings his rifle and attaches its bayonet underneath the muzzle.
00:16 Tiberius Your move. I'll grade my response upon your actions, this time.
00:17 Tiberius settles into a readiness stance.
00:19 Beyonce <Kiyu> *tap tap... moving with inhumanly speed, she moves behind Tiberious and shoves her dagger into his neck, she uses the impulse to deliver an additional kick*
00:19 Beyonce >->? Myuu?
00:20 Tiberius is sliced at the neck as he stumbles forward from the kick. "Oh, that &%$# well figures."
00:21 Tiberius whirls around with his rifle up and at his current opponent.. "Lie down or I will ^&%$ing shoot you."
00:22 Beyonce <Kiyu> *is already moving forwards, towards Tiberious*
00:22 Tiberius (Yeah, now people are going to bleed, a lot. He sees a lethal threat with action on it....Hmm.)
00:22 Beyonce A-Ah...
00:22 Beyonce doesn't know what to do.
00:23 Tiberius counterbalances as he launches a vicious kick aimed at Kiyo's midsection.
00:24 *** Corvus quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
00:24 *** Corvus joined #Magicalsailorfuku
00:24 Tiberius (Clicked on a link Corvus?)
00:24 Corvus (Obviously.)
00:25 Tiberius (Hmph. Figures, now that I know about this problem of yours.)
00:25 *** Beyonce_ joined #Magicalsailorfuku
00:26 *** Beyonce quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
00:26 *** Beyonce_ is now known as Beyonce
00:27 Tiberius follows up with a murderous slash from the rifle's bayonet.
00:27 Tiberius *Also aimed at Kiyo.*
00:29 Beyonce <Kiyu> *Kiyu takes the kick, grabbing Tiberious leg, then the bayonet pierces her stomach, she is drugged and can barely feel pain, she swiftly uses her free arm to stab Tiberious on the neck again, she then pushes forward making him lose his weak balance on one leg*
00:30 Beyonce a-ah Kiyu san!
00:30 Karubidiumeleaux` You guys done yet?
00:31 Tiberius falls backwards to keep his neck away from the knife as he lands on back and rolls back onto his feet, rifle once more at the ready.
00:31 Beyonce panics.
00:31 Beyonce <Kiyu> *she never released Tiberious leg*
00:31 Beyonce <Kiyu> *Tiberious is at the mercy of Kiyu's dagger, she repeatedly stabs him in the neck, his riffle is stuck in Kiyu's stomach*
00:32 Tiberius *He attempted to jerk his foot out the grip as he rolled. If that doesn't work.....*
00:32 Beyonce >_< Myuu~
00:33 Tiberius coughs up blood over Kiyo's face and body as he is stabbed. His body twitches as his grip on the rifle loosens and then falls slack. He stops breathing....
00:33 Beyonce runs to pull Kiyu from Tiberious.
00:33 Tiberius looks plenty dead....
00:34 Tiberius (Shame I didn't wear battle armor today. I guess I wasn't paranoid enough....Hmm, Tiber is almost justified in being paranoid from this incident.)
00:35 Corvus (Ahaha.)
00:35 Corvus ...Huh.
00:35 Beyonce <Kiyu> *she is in an adrenaline frenzy, the drugs that kept her body from feeling pain have driven her brain to the limit, she keeps stabbing the body of Tiberius... her arms turning weaker with each stab*
00:35 Beyonce a-ah! Kiyu san!
00:36 Corvus sighs.
00:37 Tiberius .... *Blood dribbles from Tiberius's wounds, any attacks on his right arm, right eye, and lower part of his left torso will not be cut.*
00:37 Beyonce tries to pulls Kiyu again, she somewhat succeeds but Kiyu's innards, due to the mortal wound provided by the bayonet and the rifle in her stomach, fall to the ground.
00:37 Tiberius will not harm the attacked body part*
00:37 Beyonce Gyaah T__T Somebody... medic!
00:37 Tiberius *Tiberius's right hand clenches together in a fist.*
00:38 *** Dracos quit (Q: ChatZilla 0.9.84 [Firefox 3.0.9/2009040821])
00:38 Tiberius (Hmm...How hard is it to kill a Solar Exalt?)
00:38 Tiberius (What do you think Corvus?)
00:39 Corvus (Not hard to pretty hard.)
00:39 Tiberius (For an Essence 7 Solar?)
00:39 Corvus (Oh, good times. Needs more stabbing, really.)
00:41 Beyonce <Kiyu> *she has only focused her attacks on Tiberious neck, breaking and cutting the important nerves that connect his body to his brain*
00:41 Tiberius spasms...
00:41 Beyonce T__T Kiyu san! bear with it a little more!
00:41 Corvus Beyonce. Can't you teleport Kiyu to a place where she can get medical treatment?
00:41 Beyonce Corvus kun! Heeelp! >_<
00:42 Allen waits to reap souls.
00:42 Allen is hungry
00:42 Tiberius *Kiyo finds that, the wound from the bayonet is not actually a lethal wound, and that Tiberius can not be decapitated with knives, especially since the knives seem to be "Clang!"-ing on something.
00:42 Beyonce <Kiyu> ... B.. *weakly points to her bag pack*
00:42 Tiberius **
00:43 Corvus ...What's in it for me? *he stands up and blows a smoke ring*
00:43 *** Clare joined #Magicalsailorfuku
00:43 Beyonce <9> ಠ_ಠ
00:43 Beyonce T__T I-I don't know, whatever you want!
00:43 Allen pokes Nine with his scythe
00:43 Beyonce <9> ಠ_ಠ
00:43 Tiberius *Tiberius's right eye swivels in its socket to stare accusingly at Kyo and Beyonce.*
00:43 Corvus ...Oh? Then I'll take your firstborn child.
00:44 Corvus meanders over to Beyonce and Kiyu and Tiberius. "I knew that."
00:45 Tiberius reaches up with his right hand to Kiyo.
00:45 Tako is a loli. >:|
00:45 Beyonce <Kiyu> *tries to call Beyonce's attention* Tsk...
00:45 Tako (Night, Mary)
00:45 Tiberius (Night Mary.)
00:45 Allen dang
00:45 Corvus dumps the ash from his pipe all over Kiyu and Tiber.
00:45 *** Mary quit (Q: Goodbye for now!)
00:45 Tako take your stupid octopus-cooking somewhere else
00:45 Tako meanwhile, loli offering tacos. Want some?
00:46 Tiberius (I wonder if Kiyo notices that arm reaching to her?)
00:46 Allen devours the taco. Fortunately not devouring the loli.
00:46 Tako .. \o/
00:46 Tako hugs Allen
00:46 Allen then pokes at Kiyu, waiting for her to die.
00:46 Beyonce <Kiyu> *she has noticed, but she is too weak now to do anything, that's why she is calling for Beyonce's attention, she can't even talk*
00:47 Beyonce A-Ah, Corvus kun!
00:47 Beyonce then notices Tiberious moving.
00:47 Beyonce Gyaaaaaaaah!
00:47 Tiberius I...still...live...
00:47 Beyonce tries to drag Kiyu away from Tiberious.
00:48 Beyonce M-Monster!
00:48 Tiberius Only....what...others....made... of...me....
00:48 *** Corvus quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
00:48 Allen That guy won't die, even if you kill him.
00:48 *** Corvus joined #Magicalsailorfuku
00:49 Tako ...
00:49 Tako ohgodreference
00:49 Corvus is back. Did his ashes halt any sort of violence?
00:50 Tako yes
00:50 Tako they halted the violence of non-existence.
00:50 Beyonce >.< Leave us alone!
00:50 Tako ... whatever that means
00:50 Beyonce kicks Tiberius.
00:50 Corvus *It smells strongly of odd herbs. And where it touches, body parts mend. But it also burns like you're going through every layer of hell. Also, Tako is lying.*
00:50 *** Tako is now known as SleepingTako
00:50 Beyonce drags Kiyu away.
00:50 Tiberius leans forward to sit up, still gushing copious amounts of blood from his neck.
00:50 Allen puts the Tako to bed
00:50 Beyonce a-ah...
00:50 Beyonce H-Help!
00:50 SleepingTako is sleeping. Tako is not lying. Get your facts straight.
00:51 Corvus You can teleport, you idiot cow. Take her and get out of here.
00:51 Tiberius stands up.
00:51 Tiberius Guuurahhhh....
00:51 Beyonce T_T M-Myuu~
00:51 Beyonce Ah, that's right.
00:52 Allen The cow is too stupid to remember what it can do.
00:52 Tiberius has a maniac glint to his eyes, reflected by the blood.
00:52 Beyonce creates a gap next to her, she promptly drags Kiyu inside and disappears after the gap closes.
00:52 Tiberius I...think...not...
00:52 Tiberius staggers over to where the gap formed...
00:53 Corvus sighs. "...I don't even think I want to be part of this anymore. ...Want to go and plot against your father, Allen?"
00:53 Tiberius collapses.
00:53 Allen ...
00:53 Allen Why?
00:53 Tiberius Must...seek....
00:54 Corvus ...Oh, nevermind. It's all stopped.
00:54 Corvus nudges Tiber with his foot, pouring more of those ashes onto Tibers body where needed.
00:55 Corvus Oh, you don't know about his latest plans? He's working with my alternate and has basically driven Geo insane.
00:55 Beyonce T_T Myuu~
00:55 Allen Ah.
00:55 Allen Poor Geo.
00:55 *** NurseYolanda quit (Q: ChatZilla 0.9.84 [Firefox 3.0.9/2009040821])
00:55 Beyonce appears from a gap. She grabs one of the orc's legs and tries to pull. She is too weak to move an orc though.
00:56 Beyonce >.> umm...
00:56 Yukikaze (Bah, two houirs :/)
00:56 Corvus He'll get over it. I'm thinking I just step back and let him take care of all of them.
00:56 Tiberius glares at Beyonce as he climbs, haltingly back to his feet.
00:56 Allen That's fine.
00:56 Beyonce has an idea, she creates a gap below the orc and she takes him to the medic, Jure.
00:57 Beyonce does the same with the other orc.
00:57 Tiberius tears the other orc to pieces.
00:57 Beyonce >>;; Myuu~
00:57 Beyonce promptly leaves.
00:57 Karubidiumeleaux` Just as planned, eh Corvus?
00:57 Tiberius makes a message for Beyonce....using the the orc.
00:58 Beyonce took both orcs and Kiyu to Jure, who seems more reliable than Corvus.
00:59 Tiberius will make the message his own blood then. He's not very picky.

Also, Borealis being mentioned:

00:39 Corvus Depends on the agressor's essence/charms and the Exalts essence/charms.
00:39 Tiberius Yup...
00:40 Tiberius Guess who isn't dead on the main channel?
00:40 Allen Corvus?
00:40 Corvus I'm totally not.
00:40 Tiberius grins. "Amen to that."
00:40 Corvus Mainly because I turned Corvus into a lazy bastard more than anything.
00:40 Tiberius True...
00:41 Corvus Oh, and womanizing smoking wino.
00:41 Corvus Wait. No. He doesn't drink.
00:43 Tiberius That's lame.
00:44 Tiberius Hurray for magitech replacements designed by Borealis for bodyparts lost in combat.
00:45 Allen XD
00:45 Tiberius "I don't think he's dead yet..."
00:48 *** Corvus quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
00:48 Roara WE'LL REBUILD HIM
00:48 *** Corvus joined #Exalted
00:49 Roara FASTER AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE
00:49 Roara WE HAVE THE BOREALIS!
00:50 Allen XD
00:50 BusyAsACaprice Heheh
00:50 Tiberius Indeed.
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:37 am

The declaration of intent, for the record:

01:06 Tiberius Hey Beyonce?
01:06 Beyonce Yes?
01:07 Tiberius Tiberius will now attempt to kill you and any characters associated with Beyonce/Kiyo IC now.
01:08 Tiberius Borealis will as well since Tiberius is essentially his apprentice.
01:08 Tiberius I just wanted to let you know.
01:08 Tiberius So that in the future, you can know that any attacks by them are legitimate and deserved.
01:09 Beyonce Okay
01:09 Tiberius You okay with that?
01:10 Tiberius While Tiberius started this by jumping into a situation he didn't fully understand...there were different methods you could have taken for just moving a couch.
01:12 Beyonce <9> Orcs were asking him to move, they were going to take the couch.
01:12 Beyonce <9> You jumped in, killed them with no reason other than they looked like orcs.
01:12 Tiberius They also made threatening motions...
01:13 Beyonce <9> Kiyu took upon herself to revenge her minions.
01:13 Tiberius I understand Tiberius jumped without asking for any explanations. I accept that part as my fault.
01:13 Beyonce <9> They were in a hurry. It was all planed before hand.
01:13 Beyonce <9> The truth is I expected Pyx to attack.
01:14 Beyonce <9> Everything went as planned. Even if it wasn't Pyx the attacker.
01:14 Tiberius Sorry, but Tiberius is an EXTREMELY militant character.
01:14 Tiberius Especially after I just watched all three of the Resident Evil movies.
01:15 Tiberius Also, please stick to being out-of-character.
01:16 Tiberius I don't feel like getting confused sorting out what is actually you versus your mouthpiece of "Nine."
01:16 Beyonce <9> Beyonce and Kiyu are characters.
01:17 Tiberius I am going to post this conversation on MSF, for the record, since my irc access doesn't allow for any real or easy recordings of conversations.
01:18 Tiberius Do you understand that?
01:18 Beyonce <9> huh? What for?
01:20 Tiberius So that I can cite what happened if anyone decides to take issue to it. Depending on what's going on, Tiberius or Borealis will IMMEDIATELY start attacking you the moment you are active at the same moment I am.
01:21 Tiberius There will be no warning. There will be no listening to protests and accusations.
01:21 Beyonce <9> Heh, don't post that. I refuse.
01:21 Beyonce <9> Just attack them, people don't need to know the reasons.
01:22 Beyonce <9> You can explain them in character.
01:22 Tiberius ...It's much easier to just point them to a post. I can only type so much, so quickly.
01:23 Beyonce <9> I refuse.
01:23 Beyonce <9> Lazy attitude is bad.
01:23 Tiberius I also want for consistency, so I don't try (consciously or not) to change my story.
01:24 Beyonce <9> Save the file for yourself.
01:24 Tiberius I'm going to post it in my character thread.
01:25 Beyonce <9> Post whatever you want but logs.
01:25 Beyonce <9> Not logs.
01:25 Tiberius Why not?
01:25 Tiberius It's not for being lazy...
01:25 Tiberius It's so that the truth is there.
01:26 Beyonce <9> Because I refuse. If you post logs, I won't play next time.
01:26 Tiberius I didn't have to let you know. I merely did it out of the slim amount of respect I have for you.
01:27 Tiberius Respect that I am quickly losing.
01:27 Tiberius The events are already on MSF. Just not this discussion.
01:27 Tiberius I did the events before this conversation.
01:28 Beyonce <9> Make a description of what happened.
01:28 Beyonce <9> Use your creativity.
01:29 Tiberius No.
01:29 Beyonce <9> Up to you.
01:29 Tiberius It's much simpler for me and it's the straight-up truth, without any bias.
01:30 Beyonce <9> Use bias. That's what makes things interesting.
01:30 Tiberius By posting the logs, your side is also shown in whole without any influence from my side.
01:30 Beyonce <9> Fill the description of the events from the perspective of your character.
01:31 Beyonce <9> My side is the victim, people are going to side with the victim, do you want that?
01:31 Tiberius Sure, if it's their In-Character reactions.
01:31 Beyonce <9> But I don't want that.
01:32 Tiberius I prefer honesty above all else, really.
01:32 Beyonce <9> It's a point of view. Honesty has nothing to do with it.
01:32 Beyonce <9> As I said, it's up to what you decide.
01:33 Beyonce <9> I already stated my position.
01:33 Tiberius Very well.

I don't know if this is necessarily the right thing or not, but I wanted to have the record accessible for anyone who cares to know what happened.
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:32 am

Due to a couple requests, this post is reserved for the background information of the Steel Talons. In case anyone is wondering, they are based in the world of Exalted...so translate this as you might.

Young ones, gather around to hear tales of the Steel Talons, the mighty and infamous mercenaries who would dare challenge the gods themselves if the price was right.

One thousand years ago, the first rumors emerged, telling of an elite band of commandos supporting a group of terrorists and Anathema who survived the Great Rising. They were lead by the man of the frozen winds, Borealis, who was one of these Anathema. When the terrorists were finally caught and brought to justice, he escaped from the righteous wrath of the Immaculate Order using sorceries foul and demonic to deceive his pursuers. He and the commandos loyal to him fled to the North, after stealing one of the Shogunate's mighty battlecruisers. Once he had found sanctuary and refuge from the true soldiers of Creation, he began to gather an army that would become the greatest threat to Creation since after the fall of the Anathema and before the spread of dreaded Great Contagion.

He formed this army by searching the cities for the destitute and the weak, who were made formidable through the usage of his corrupting powers and words. Having formed his forces of madmen, terrorists, and zealot to his false crusade, the Anathema Borealis equipped them through of a series of raids on Creation's steadfast guardians. When situation proved too much for the local legions, word was sent to the hearts of the Immaculate Order and Shogunate, requesting for a Wyld Hunt on the scale that has not been seen since then. Not being ones to delay or act in haste, the leaders of the Shogunate and the Order met to discuss this odd request and debate on a plan of action.

The plan that was resulted was as unique as it was cunning and surprising. The leaders ordered that the rest of the Anathema's malicious Circle of liars, tyrants, pirates, and traitors be brought from the cells where they awaited their executions. An oath was presented to them that day that, in turn for aiding in the hunt of their errant Circle-member who had betrayed them, their sentences would commuted to exile from Creation with an additional oath to never return and seek to harm or end Creation. Seeing the wisdom in this humble request and desiring to save their own lives, the corrupt Anathema swore an oath of the holiest magnitudes which even their foul and unnatural powers would not be able to break.

Thus, the greatest Wyld Hunt began, consisting of the four Anathema, ten legions with full military and regional support, a dozen of the Order's greatest monks, the forces of the four Anathema, and a dozen Huntmasters of the Wyld Hunt. Being a force of legendary magnitude, their threat and target was no less legendary. Aside from the foul sorcerer Borealis himself, he had the forces of a legion armed with the weaponry of a dozen and fortified by his foul powers. Additionally, they would lie in wait, seeking the perfect moments to strike when even the most vigilant of Creation's defenders would lose focus on their mission.

For almost a decade, the corrupted Northerner waged a battle of attrition and morale against his far mightier foes from his hidden strongholds and fortresses. But he even the greatest of luck could avail him not, for the search for his main stronghold at last bore fruit.

(This is a work in progress.)
Last edited by Funny Hat + Funny Accent on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:33 am

Also, the recruitment policy is what follows:

Tiberius wrote:The Steel Talons do not recruit new members, ever. Every member of the Steel Talons is a volunteer, from the lowest to the highest in ranks. Many of them come from the slums of the world, neglected and forgotten, cast out by those in power or by those seeking power. I, myself, was one of those rescued from a brutal and short lifetime of despair and terror. Every volunteer receives an envelope, containing information on the nearest Talon member during the dead of the night. Any volunteer can read the letter and information within the envelope, regardless of whether he or she can read anything else.

More to come in this post on recruitment and on general information and such.
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:23 am

A bit of creativity brought on by a need to release Finals Stress.

For a Solar Exalt, who in general are known for being people of perfection and lacking any sort of scars, Tiberius is an anomaly with his vast array and network of scars crisscrossing his body. Many of these were obtained in the years spent in the slums of Creation's northern cities and villages, but some were received many years after his Second Breath. Each one has a story related to it, and Tiberius will always know how he got a particular scar. They literally are the record and history of a man who forged a path out of those slums using his own two hands.

Notable scars from before his Exaltation:
*EDITED OUT. See the next post about a link to where he gets more impressive ones.*

The most significant scar is a series of letters branded onto Tiberius's back shortly after he had turned seventeen. He had just completed basic training for the Steel Talons Mercenaries, so he could provide for his remaining sisters. The brand serves a reminder that he is a part of something far greater than himself and that he will suffer greatly during his life. It is typically regarded as the last test of volunteers before they are assigned their permanent unit, where fresh recruits often are killed within their first year.

Notable scars following his Exaltation:

As I have said recently, probably more to come as I take breaks from studying and working on essays.
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:43 am

As I have recently posted in the Story Room (I think), I have been working on a series of story drabbles about the Steel Talons and my characters. The initial part is about the Steel Talons in general while the first actual story is on Tiberius's early life and how he and his two sisters were recruited by the Steel Talons. I plan to post my organization chart, equipment guide, and general doctrine for the Steel Talons at some point in the near future, so look forward to those updates from my laptop (which is having problems with Internet right now...).

Character Listing Update:
Borealis-He commands the Steel Talons and was their original founder. He's effectively rated as a two-star general, although he could be regarded closer to a five-star with both the forces under his command and the area of Creation that he safeguards. Rumored to be one of the Five Sages of Creation. Title: Engineer of the North Wind

Colonel Tiberius Rommel-Commands the Steel Talons' Light Brigade and Borealis's second in command. Solar Exalt who is originally from Whitewall.

Colonel Anastasia Stalin-Commands the Steel Talons' Reconnaissance Brigade. Lunar Exalt

Colonel Iron Raptor-Commands the Steel Talons' Airborne Brigade. Air Aspect Dragon-Blooded

Major Beate Rommel-The younger of Tiberius's twin sisters, commands the Reconnaissance Battalion in the Recon Brigade. Air Aspect Dragon-Blooded who is originally from Whitewall.

Major Beatrix Rommel-The older of Tiberius's twin sisters, commands the First Armor Battalion in the Light Brigade. Earth-Aspect Dragon-Blooded who is originally from Whitewall.

Lieutenant Colonel Amelia Kerina- My way of saying thanks to Kerina for all of the help I've gotten from her on Deviantart about story-writing and fleshing out characters/background stories and information. She was Tiberius's mentor when he went through the Advanced Training Courses. She was also partially responsible for getting Tiberius out of his depression following the original loss of his lower right arm and right eye and for assisting him in making his initial replacements for his lost body parts.

Captain Aires Libertas- Commands a Mechanized company in the Light Brigade. Solar Exalt who originally hails from the icewalker tribes of the Creation's North.

Sergeant Hildebrand Wolf- Commands a Recon squad in the Recon Brigade. Solar Exalt who is a third-generation Steel Talon member. Raised in the Wyld border forts by his parents (who are actually still alive).

Expect much more to come as I actually fill out the depth chart for officers and personnel of the Steel Talons.
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:18 pm

For kicks on the origins of Aires Drake:

13:58 AiresDrake opens his razor-teethed maw and shows Aldwyn why he can't be disarmed as light energy builds up in the back of his throat which is then released to blow apart a section of a nearby hill.
13:58 AiresDrake Could you do it fast enough to beat light?
13:59 AiresDrake looks over at Jayme. "I hadn't thought of that.."
13:59 Aldwyn No.... bet I could if I was older, though.
14:00 AiresDrake ....Light is traditionally held to the fast-moving anything in the universe. I doubt it.
14:00 AiresDrake closes his mouth again.
14:00 *** Mark|OOC joined #magicalsailorfuku
14:01 Aldwyn Pff, I'll beat it someday.
14:01 AiresDrake raises a scaley eyeridge at the remark.
14:02 Aldwyn tilts her head
14:02 Adam squeakbarks.
14:02 Adam THIS ONE DEMANDS CHEESE.
14:03 *** Kohaku joined #magicalsailorfuku
14:03 AiresDrake smacks Adam with his tail. "Oh shut up."
14:03 Adam CONSUMES a portion of Aires' tail with his MAW.
14:03 Aldwyn giggles
14:04 Adam Not quite cheese, but adequate for now.
14:04 AiresDrake hopes Adam likes the pointy bits too.
14:04 AiresDrake flicks some of his oozing blood at Aldwyn in annoyance.
14:04 Adam 's MAW likes anything. But especially cheese.
14:05 Aldwyn Ack, what was that for?
14:05 *** Lupus quit (Ping timeout)
14:05 AiresDrake 'Cause.
14:06 Aldwyn 'Cause what?
14:07 AiresDrake I repeat: '' 'Cause."
14:08 Aldwyn You don't like me just because I plan to cast faster than light someday?
14:08 AiresDrake No. 'Cause you're short.
14:08 AiresDrake grins maliciously.
14:09 Aldwyn Well....that's just because I'm a kid. *indeed, she's only about 11 years old*
14:10 AiresDrake You're still short. I was always than you when I was 'born.'
14:10 Aldwyn (always than you?)
14:10 AiresDrake uses claw-air-quotes around the word, "born."
14:16 Aldwyn Well...
14:19 AiresDrake (always taller*)

14:17 AiresDrake I think Aires Drake will canonically be an experiment by Borealis when he was bored and was out Naked in the North's Deep Wyld.
14:17 Adam XD
14:18 AiresDrake I makes so much sense.
14:18 AiresDrake It*
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Aires Drake returns for the first time to IRC and his new backstory comes out during a discussion with Mark:
13:08 Mark yawns a little bit as he walks in, taking a glance around, before heading over and jumping onto the nearest couch.
13:09 *** Aires is now known as AiresDrake
13:09 AiresDrake is lounging on either a some boulder or on the roof of a small building.
13:11 Mark glances over to Aires and waves a little bit. "Yo...Aires is it?"
13:13 *** Nezumi is now known as Nezu[WORK]
13:13 AiresDrake Drake is the preferred name, but yes.
13:13 AiresDrake waves idly back at Mark with his tail.
13:14 Mark "Oh. Sorry about that. Haven't seen ya around that often..."
13:14 AiresDrake nods. "The Old Man doesn't like for other people to see me often."
13:16 Mark frowns a bit, looking over at Drake, a bit confused. "Why's that?"
13:17 AiresDrake looks around a bit before replying, " He doesn't remember how he made me."
13:18 Mark sits up in the couch, blinking, as he gazes over at Drake. "How he...made you?"
13:19 AiresDrake While Intoxicated to point that Pure Chaos could not affect him, despite being utterly naked.
13:20 AiresDrake is a decently-sized and humanoid dragon, although it's clear he's not human at all.
13:22 AiresDrake (He mostly looks like my forum avatar image, with a few exceptions.)
13:22 Mark blinks some more. "Hm...I...see..."
13:22 AiresDrake (Which I need to sketch out at some point which will probably be this summer.)
13:23 Mark ((Cool.))
13:23 AiresDrake Exactly, he wants me to tell him how he made me. I feel no desire to tell him, yet.
13:24 AiresDrake (Thanks.)
13:26 Mark ((And sorry if it takes me a bit to respond. Getting slightly distracted by the latest news.))
13:27 AiresDrake (Fair enough. I don't mind too much.)
13:27 Mark slowly nods. "Huh. Well...good luck with all of that..."
13:29 AiresDrake gives an extremely teeth-filled grin to Mark. "I've been fairly lucky with it. He knows better than to attempt harming me."
13:31 Mark frowns and gets slightly worried at the grin. "Heh. Guess you're pretty powerful, huh?"
13:32 AiresDrake Not quite as powerful as him, but he would have some difficulties with myself. The main factor is that he doesn't want to do anything that could alter my readings from what he has currently for his future experiments.
13:35 Mark slowly nods once again. "Hmm...I guess this Old Man does a ton of experiments, huh?"
13:38 AiresDrake Yeah, what would you expect? He's an engineer after all.
13:39 Mark "Well, you certainly have a point there..."
13:41 *** Lemon quit (Ping timeout)
13:41 AiresDrake And then the flip side is that he's Borealis, so it goes without saying.
13:41 *** Louise left #magicalsailorfuku
13:42 Mark "Oh, well...no wonder..."
13:43 AiresDrake grins. "Oh, you've heard of him?"
13:44 Mark slowly nods. "I think I ran into him once when he detonated some type of nuclear device or so..."
13:45 AiresDrake Huh. Never heard of those before...I'll have to ask him or one of the Colonels.
13:45 Mark "Might be confusing him with someone else. It's...been a good while."
13:46 *** DigiChan quit (Quit: )
13:46 AiresDrake I understand, and I've been only around for a few weeks.
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Incurring the wrath or annoyance of Borealis is often a VERy painful experience.
17:07 David Should I just leave?
17:07 Ryu My lady, might we have the pleasure of knowing who you are?
17:07 Borealis Possibly, Comrade David. I might be using violence soon.
17:09 DowagerEmpress turns to face Ryu again. "A land you will know not, a title long ago forsaken to the Western Winds by a heart of fire...you know of me."
17:09 Ryu Borealis, is that really necessary?
17:10 David Huh?
17:10 David Violence? Why?
17:10 Borealis I only act when I think it necessary. Annoyances tend to generate appropriate responses, like yourself.
17:11 David I'm not sure if I'd react to "annoyances".
17:11 Ryu What? What have I done?
17:11 Ryu And...milady...I know not your scent. Tell me your name.
17:11 Borealis *A sudden humming sound is being emitted from within the cloak.
17:11 Borealis **
17:13 David Uh... What is that sounds?
17:13 David *sound
17:13 Ryu ...
17:13 Ryu Borealis...
17:13 Borealis Ah! That would be my answering machine!
17:13 Ryu Somehow, I think not.
17:13 David Bit loud for an answering machine.
17:14 David scratches his head.
17:14 Lupus ...
17:14 Lupus Man, she didn't answer me...
17:14 Lupus grumbles.
17:14 Borealis shrugs, causing a long antenna spring out of the back of the cloak.
17:14 Emily` ....It's an answering machine.
17:14 David moves a hand over his Colt 1911, not drawing it just yet.
17:15 DowagerEmpress Kyuu Atama No Ryu.
17:15 Borealis Yes, why everyone find that hard to understand?
17:15 Ryu crouches, thinking...
17:15 Ryu Yes, Lady?
17:16 Borealis messes with a few clamps behind his back, causing the antenna to fall out and the humming to stop.
17:16 Borealis You hear? I disconnect it!
17:16 Ryu straightens up, waiting for the Empress to say something.
17:17 David Look, can't someone just give me a simple synopsis as to what is going on?
17:17 Emily` Kyuu Atama No Ryu....reminds me of that dragon fox whatever clan.
17:17 DowagerEmpress seems to be considering something...as in sizing him up.
17:18 Ryu What?
17:18 Borealis walks over to David, and begins quietly whispering the preceding events to him.
17:18 Ryu Dragon Fox clan?
17:18 *** Fox|Cold joined #magicalsailorfuku
17:18 DowagerEmpress I seek a..and he appears. Praise to the Star be.
17:18 DowagerEmpress well well.
17:19 Lupus walks over to David. "What's up?"
17:20 Borealis moves back somewhat, seeming to fade rapidly in the lack of attention to him.
17:20 David lookds down at Lupus, supposing it is a feral Lupus "Hey..."
17:20 DowagerEmpress returns to appraising Ryu, sensing a lack from what she expected.
17:21 DowagerEmpress Who I am matters not, really. I seek a bounty hunter.
17:23 Ryu A bounty hunter, you say?
17:23 Borealis chuckles darkly.
17:23 David sighs "Mercernaries..."
17:23 DowagerEmpress Aye.
17:23 DowagerEmpress My information said he was to be found here, and he is. Just not...
17:24 David shakes his head and walks away from the group a bit "I'm not interested in this crap anymore."
17:24 Lupus Oh... Bye, D-man!
17:25 David isn;t gone gone, just a bit away from the group
17:25 Ryu Sou ka.
17:25 Ryu What's this about Lupus then?
17:25 Lupus ...Wha?
17:25 DowagerEmpress I like him.
17:26 Lupus ...
17:26 Borealis Unfortunately, Comrade...
17:26 Lupus stares blankly at DowagerEmpress.
17:27 David leans against a tree, staring out at the horizon.
17:27 DowagerEmpress I would like him to accompany me home.
17:27 Ryu laughs
17:27 Borealis ...You seem to have annoyed the oldest and probably greatest mercenary here.
17:27 Lupus ...Where's home?
17:28 DowagerEmpress I-what?
17:28 Ryu Borealis...?
17:28 Josie I know a mercenary...though he's kinda....
17:29 DowagerEmpress No, I seek a certain bounty hunter.
17:30 Lupus ...Answer me! Tell me where your home is!
17:30 Borealis is grinning widely beneath his face mask. "I shall be certain to put in a few negative comments about you with those hunters I know."
17:32 DowagerEmpress Hm.
17:32 DowagerEmpress As you see it, sir.
17:32 David as if burning off stress, aims his Colt 1911 at the horizon and fires a couple of shots. Taking the magazine out, he seems to inspect the smoking gun as if looking for imperfections.
17:32 Lupus blinks and stares in David's direction.
17:33 DowagerEmpress is startled
17:33 Borealis walks off, letting the gleaming golden symbol on the back of his cloak say the rest. The symbol is, of course, the sigil-mark of the Steel Talons.
17:34 David slots the magazine back in and fires off the remaining 5 shots till the slide locks back, signalling the magazine is empty :o
17:34 DowagerEmpress Ohh...!
17:34 Lupus ...Empress! ><
17:35 DowagerEmpress Y-yes?
17:36 Lupus Where. Is. Your home??
17:36 DowagerEmpress H-home?
17:36 DowagerEmpress Home is...a long way from here.
17:36 Lupus ...And you want to take me there.
17:36 DowagerEmpress I like oyu.
17:37 DowagerEmpress I need a travel companion for the journey home...
17:37 *** hal joined #magicalsailorfuku
17:37 Lupus ...What if i don't want to go with you?
17:37 hal hello, folks
17:38 DowagerEmpress Then you needn't. I wish you would, however.
17:38 David takes the empty magazine out and checks the gun again.
17:39 Lupus ...Well... I guess i could go with you...
17:39 Lupus ...But you better feed me lots of meat!
17:39 DowagerEmpress laughs. "But of course."
17:39 Ryu frowns...something not quite right
17:40 Lupus grins. "Sweet!"
17:40 DowagerEmpress By the Star, we align then.
17:41 Lupus ...Uh... o.o
17:41 Ryu "By the Star"...?
17:41 Borealis *A small glint of light shimmers from a nearby hilltop, almost as if it were being reflected off of something like a mirror....*
17:41 DowagerEmpress Kyuu Atama No Ryu, if I am not mistaken, you and your Doguenians believe in the Wind Goddess.
17:42 *** Borealis is now known as CaptainLibertas
17:42 Ryu My lady, please call me Ryu.
17:42 Ryu And yes, what-wait, how would you know of that?
17:43 CaptainLibertas shifts ever-so-slightly beneath his camouflage coverings.
17:43 Fox|Cold (great, sniper.)
17:43 Ryu ((...)))
17:44 DowagerEmpress Ryu it is then. I know because I studied there as a girl.
17:44 Ryu You lie
17:44 David ...
17:45 CaptainLibertas adjusts the magnification of the lenses in the scope.
17:46 David crouches down and pulls out a Lee Enfield, adjusting the scope and aiming at the speck of light :o
17:46 DowagerEmpress You doubt me?
17:46 David *Said rifle is loaded with anastethic rounds but you can;t tell!*
17:46 CaptainLibertas *There's a mirror partially concealed by a camouflage blanket.*
17:47 David ( Remember what I told you, lad. Keep the aim steady and take into account the corealis effect with the wind, watch the flag on the jeep...)
17:47 Ryu ...I do. I would smell our air on you, no matter how long you had been out of my land
17:47 David Hm...
17:47 DowagerEmpress ...
17:47 David keeps his aim steady, crouched and watching. "Oi, you lot. Move into cover, NOW!"
17:48 Ryu ?
17:48 CaptainLibertas mutters extremely lightly under his breath. "Range...eight hundred meters. No wind."
17:48 Lupus ...Ah, crap.
17:48 Lupus hides under the couch!
17:48 Ryu What the...
17:48 David Just bloody move, you've got a sniper aiming at you... I think.
17:49 Ryu takes a flying leap at the Empress, tackling her to the ground! "Get down!"
17:49 hal , having no idea what's going on, heads out
17:49 *** Blaze joined #magicalsailorfuku
17:49 *** hal left #magicalsailorfuku
17:49 CaptainLibertas looks down the scope to view his target. "Compensate for the slight altitude difference."
17:49 DowagerEmpress OW!
17:49 DowagerEmpress is tackled
17:50 David fires a warning shot at the mirror, cycling the bolt. If it hits, the dart will crack the mirror.
17:50 Ryu shields her with his body, having sensed the other presence at last
17:50 *** hal joined #magicalsailorfuku
17:50 CaptainLibertas "Target confirme-Wait. The decoy has been shattered. They're going into cover."
17:50 *** hal left #magicalsailorfuku
17:51 DowagerEmpress Get..off..me!
17:51 DowagerEmpress struggles
17:51 David goes to where Ryu and DE are "On your feet or they'll get their bearings again! Move!"
17:51 Ryu Right
17:51 CaptainLibertas pulls back the action to load the custom-made round into the barrel. "Loaded. Awaiting final confirmation for weapon-unlock."
17:52 David is immediately crouching again, scanning the area with his scope.
17:52 Ryu stands, hauling the empress to her feet. "Come on."
17:52 David would be quite visible next to the target too, his own scope glinting in the light.
17:52 DowagerEmpress Wha
17:52 CaptainLibertas *Three other glinting lights can be seen.*
17:53 DowagerEmpress is hauled to her feet..."You...!"
17:53 David Bloody hell...
17:53 *** Ami joined #magicalsailorfuku
17:53 Ami Kumi-chan...
17:53 CaptainLibertas detaches the scope smoothly and silently. "Confirmation received. Final firing preparation underway."
17:53 DowagerEmpress By the Darkened Light, what is going on here?
17:53 Ryu Damn...no time
17:53 David shifts the rifle from each light "I don't want to alarm you but there are at least 3 people out there wanting to give you a 7.62 shaped hole."
17:54 CaptainLibertas *There's still only three other sources of light glints.*
17:54 Ryu transforms into a royal blue dragon and roars.
17:54 Ami ?
17:54 DowagerEmpress Oh...gods.
17:54 Ryu <On my back NOW!>
17:55 CaptainLibertas tilts his head slightly as he lines up and adjusts the iron sights. "Secondary has shifted. Primary is still exposed."
17:55 Lupus ...That's interesting. o.o;
17:55 David has no time to be freaked by the dragon, he just waits for a sniper to make a shot, the muzzleflash will reveal all.
17:55 DowagerEmpress No!
17:55 DowagerEmpress What in...No!
17:55 David is still looking out at the lights "Are you lot bloody going or what? I don't mind being shot for your sake but it sodding hurts!"
17:55 Ryu <THAT WAS NOT A REQUEST! GET YOUR BLOODY ROYAL ASS ON MY BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!>
17:56 CaptainLibertas "Don't annoy the Old Man. He has ways of getting you back."
17:56 DowagerEmpress climbs up, speechless.
17:56 Lupus ...
17:56 DowagerEmpress Wolf!! What about the Wolf?!
17:57 Lupus blinkblinks. "Is she talking about me?"
17:57 Ryu <Lupus, come on, get on!>
17:57 David How many other wolves are there? *Still looking for a gunshot.*
17:57 CaptainLibertas pulls the trigger, initiating the activation of the rifle's magnetic coils, sending the 0.50 caliber round at speeds unmatched by any conventional firearm straight for its target: DowagerEmpress.
17:57 Ami ...Uh...what's going on?
17:58 Ryu takes off, his wings covering her, hiding her the split second the shot goes off
17:58 David Oh bloody hell... Get down!
17:58 CaptainLibertas *A blinding flash of light streaks across the landscape for its target.*
17:58 DowagerEmpress OH!
17:58 Lupus erks and shrinks to the ground from the sound of a gunshot! Go, supersensitive hearing!
17:58 David looks frantically about for the origin of the gunshot but can;t seem to find it "Bugger! Where the hell was that?!"
17:58 Ryu streaks off into the night
17:59 DowagerEmpress Wahhhhhhh! *clings to Ryu*
17:59 Ami begins to focus as she tries to branch out her powers.
17:59 DowagerEmpress By the Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!
17:59 David ... I think that woman is gone.
17:59 CaptainLibertas probably blasted straight hrough Ryu's wings, mostly likely crippling them due to burns and the high-velocity of the round.
17:59 Lupus WHAT??
18:00 David stands up, lowering his rifle.
18:00 Ryu flies zigzags and twists, making it hard to keep an aim on
18:00 CaptainLibertas *After a few moments, the sonic boom catches up, ripping limbs from trees.
18:00 David Christ.... That's one piece of Gucci kit*
18:00 DowagerEmpress is frightened and clings to Ryu
18:01 CaptainLibertas "Secondary has primary. They are attempting to escape. Reloading and setting coils for maximum charge."
18:01 Ryu <easy! You're fine!>
18:01 David *Gucci kit is what SAS soldiers refer to customised or otherwise high tech weaponry.
18:01 Ryu growls and rolls on the clouds
18:01 Lupus squirms out from under the couch, looking quite dazed...
18:01 DowagerEmpress The Wolf!!!! Go back and get him!
18:02 Ami looks around for whatever was firing at them.
18:02 David Oi, wait!
18:02 Ryu <I can't, got to keep you safe. Just shut up and keep as close to my body as you can!>
18:02 Jayme http://www.pvponline.com/
18:02 CaptainLibertas works the action, putting the next round in and re-aligning the sights.
18:03 David holds his rifle up in the air "Friendly! We're friendly!"
18:03 CaptainLibertas "Team Two, stand by."
18:03 Lupus ...I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING! X_X
18:03 David isn;t sure if he is actually heard or not.
18:03 Ryu <David, NO!>
18:04 CaptainLibertas pulls the trigger, loosing another round directly into where Ryu's next evasion would take him. "Firing."
18:05 David blinks, looking in Ryu's direction "What?"
18:05 CaptainLibertas *Another, faster streak of light lances out for Ryu, with no time to evade it.*
18:05 Ami takes out her spear.
18:05 Ami then begins to chant to herself.
18:05 Lupus acks and falls to the ground, now unconscious.
18:06 CaptainLibertas (Sorry Lupus, but....)
18:06 *** DowagerEmpress quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:06 *** Ryu quit (Ping timeout)
18:07 CaptainLibertas (Wow, death by Ping.)
18:07 Lupus (...Nice shot.)
18:07 CaptainLibertas (Thank you.)
18:08 David (Great shot lad, I saw his arm fly off there!)
18:08 CaptainLibertas (HAAHAAHA!!!!!)
18:08 CaptainLibertas (You win with that.)
18:08 Ami (Now do an Ocelot Shot)
18:09 CaptainLibertas (What's that?)
18:09 David (Fire a Makarov round off a girder)
18:09 David (And hit a soldier in the ehad)
18:09 David *head
18:09 CaptainLibertas (...With this gun? The girder would cease to exist.)
18:10 David (XD)
18:10 Lupus (Ah, richochet shot. I love doing those.)
18:10 *** Ryu joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:11 *** DowagerEmpress joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:11 Lupus (And now, back to The Empress Assassination, Part II)
18:11 Ryu ((<EXPLICATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!>))
18:11 David grumbles, lowering the rifle and working the bolt 9 times to extract the remaining bullets.
18:12 CaptainLibertas (XD)
18:12 David raises it again "Look! No ammunition! Peace!"
18:12 CaptainLibertas (I would be content with you two being badly wounded.)
18:13 Lupus (Ping check)
18:13 Lupus (Bloody 'ell.)
18:13 *** DowagerEmpress quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:14 *** Ryu quit (Ping timeout)
18:14 Ami David...I think I can find him
18:14 David Hm?
18:15 Ami Want me to?
18:15 David looks at Ami "You're talking about our sniper friend, right?
18:15 David "
18:15 *** DitzPatrol is now known as Caprice
18:15 Ami Yeah...Which direction is he coming?
18:16 David Uh... Hang on.
18:16 David looks through the scope again "I see three refecltions but it could be mirrors like the last one I shot."
18:16 David *reflections
18:17 Ami Are they in a general area?
18:17 Ami I just need one of eight directions
18:17 CaptainLibertas taps three times on the hull of the IFV he's resting on top of. "Time to move. All teams are to proceed to rally points. True-Blood Six will remain on sight to confirm hit or kill." "Acknowledged. Packing up."
18:18 CaptainLibertas *The three light glimmers disappear suddenly.*
18:18 David ...
18:18 CaptainLibertas (Heh.)
18:18 David lowers the scope "They're well... Gone."
18:18 Ami ...Wha?
18:18 David In short, whoever it was, they're not there now.
18:19 *** Becca joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:19 +++ ChanServ has given halfop to Becca
18:19 David At least they were polite enough to to shoot me though.
18:19 Ami Crap...and I spent all this time on this calling.))
18:19 David shrugs, dropping the rfiel to the ground for a bit as he gathers up the 9 ejected bullets, no point wasting them.
18:20 CaptainLibertas (Two shots and move. It's not the best doctrine, but it usually works for Steel Talons' Recon or assassination teams.)
18:20 David *rifle
18:20 Becca Right well so much for that. Roads got bad so we headed back and ordered takeout.
18:20 Lupus (Well. As they say... "One shot, one kill".))
18:20 David (:o)
18:20 Ami sighs and lowers her spear. She was still stuck in strapless purple dress, hair in a bun, gloves and heels.
18:21 Becca So no Psychonauts or Dragoon Age tonight...but hey. We have Dark Knight, Ingloious, German chocolate cake and food is being delivered.
18:21 Becca ^_^
18:21 Emily` (You shouldn't even need that doctrine unless you cheated into the ranks)
18:21 CaptainLibertas (They shoot twice, just on the general principle of the matter.)
18:21 David (A double tap)
18:21 David (:o)
18:21 Blaze (Becca, the fact you play Psychonauts makes you twice as awesome.)
18:21 CaptainLibertas (Considering they deal with supernatural threats on daily basis, two shots to kill it dead is the least they should do.)
18:22 Lupus (My god! Her awesome level is higher than ever!)
18:22 Becca [Technically I haven't played it yet. We found a a local games and comic book store that was able to track down a copy though.]
18:22 Lupus is still unconscious. And stuff.
18:22 David (If your PC can handle it, it's super cheap on Steam)
18:22 *** Cleio joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:22 Becca [We were gonna see if it had arrived...but then weather intervened.]
18:22 Cleio (yeah)
18:22 CaptainLibertas (And yes David, a double tap is an important rule to have.)
18:23 Becca [David: Cleio's PC is a powerhouse. it can handle it. But I prefer console gaming.]
18:23 David (It works for just about every spec ops team out there.)
18:23 Becca [Never felt comfy gaming with a keyboard.]
18:23 David (You know you can hook up a gamepad to a PC, right?)
18:23 David (You can even get controller adapters from consoles :o )
18:24 Cleio (Yes.)
18:24 CaptainLibertas is riding a heavily-camouflaged and nearly-invisible Drebin IFV over to where his targets last were.
18:24 Blaze (Ah. You'll love it.)
18:24 Cleio (But if I am anything...its cheap)
18:24 Becca [Yes, I know.]
18:24 CaptainLibertas (I'm surprised no one has gone to check on them...)
18:24 Ami goes to check Lupus.
18:24 Becca [I used to have a program that let me use my PS3 controller for emulators.]
18:24 Ami Hey...Lupus! Wake eup!
18:24 CaptainLibertas (In character at lea-....*Tries not to laugh now.*)
18:25 Becca [But I don't have a gamepad, thus I'm ordering it on a console.]
18:25 Lupus doesn't react.
18:25 David Huh?
18:25 Becca [And anyways I'd prefer to have an actual solid copy.]
18:25 Ami ...
18:25 David was too occupied to really notice Lups getting KO'd
18:25 Becca [I prefer something physical over a download.]
18:25 Ami pokes him with the blunt end of her spear.
18:25 Ami ...Hello? Lupus? Do I have to tazer you?
18:26 Blaze (Me too.)
18:26 Becca [Something I can add to the stack of games that covers Cleio and I's bureau]
18:26 David walks over to the two "What happened? Is he hit?"
18:26 Cleio (Yay! Game!)
18:26 Ami I think he was.
18:27 Cleio (Not counting my box-o-NES)
18:27 Ami ...What's going on, David? I walk in to find Kumi and we're under attack by David Hayter.
18:27 Cleio (and the crate-o-SNES)
18:27 Blaze (XD)
18:27 Cleio (and the 5 pizza hut boxes-o-commadore 64
18:27 Cleio )
18:27 Cleio (and the bunk bed-o-Sega)
18:28 David David Hayter, right.
18:28 Blaze (I think I get it now.)
18:28 David Well, he should've used more diazepam.
18:28 David kneels by the fallen wolf.
18:28 Cleio (and the record player of dispair)
18:28 Cleio (despair*)
18:28 Lupus isn't bleeding, so.
18:29 David Looks OK, physically. Maybe just get some smelling salts?
18:29 CaptainLibertas "Targets are confirmed down. Well done to all teams. First round is on me once we return to base."
18:29 Becca [I remember the day I saw her snes collection and freaked out cause she had Chrono trigger.]
18:29 Ami If he was dead, I don't know if I have to take him or not.
18:29 CaptainLibertas disappears into the nearby foothills, separating from the IFV and moving towards the remaining people.
18:29 David Take him? Ah... Valkyrie.
18:30 Ami shrugs.
18:30 Becca [But yeah Blaze. i've wanted Psychonauts for ages, but had never managed to find a copy.]
18:30 Lupus isn't a viking, so n- wait, i'm norwegian. ...Hmm, conundrum...
18:30 David gives Lupus a pat on the belly "C'mon, get up you lazy wolf."
18:31 Becca Lupus isn't cool enough to be a viking. Also he lacks a hat with moose antlers
18:31 CaptainLibertas steps out of nearby concealment. "Greetings."
18:31 Lupus (D:)
18:31 CaptainLibertas is still in ALL of his sniper/Recon gear.
18:31 Lupus groans a bit and opens his eyes, looking around...
18:32 David stands back up "There we go."
18:32 Becca [Then we heard there was a new game store opening that sold old games and they found a copy for us.]
18:32 Becca [They sell REALLY old games. NES, SNES, Genesis, commodore 64...]
18:32 David (Atari 2600?)
18:32 CaptainLibertas Apologies, Lupus. I didn't realize those rounds would have that sort of an effect on non-combatants.
18:32 Ami looks at the newcomer. She was an attractive young woman, green eyes. Black hair up in a bun with a purple ribbon. A strapless silk purple dress, gloves and pumps. Obviously, she had just come from an event or was going to one.
18:32 David (Spectrum ZX?)
18:32 Becca [David: Yes.]
18:32 David (:O)
18:33 Lupus (Turbografx? :o)
18:33 David Hmmm
18:33 Lupus ...Why is everything so quiet...?
18:34 David turns to face the Captain.
18:34 CaptainLibertas is looking like a two meter tall, elite mercenary sniper. Which is to say that he looks terrifying.
18:34 David ...
18:34 Lupus *One might notice the fur around his ear looks a bit wet. Probably hard to tell on black fur. I dunno.*
18:34 CaptainLibertas Yes?
18:34 David adjusts his stance, again his hand hovering over his Colt 1911.
18:35 Ami ...And you are?
18:36 CaptainLibertas has his rifle slung behind his shoulder as steam still emits from the end of the barrel. "Captain Aires Libertas of the Steel Talons. Former Recon platoon leader."
18:36 Ami Was that you shooting at people!?
18:36 Becca [In there the other day we saw Earthbound, in it's original box, with manual and all.]
18:36 David Stell Talon, huh??
18:36 David *Steel
18:37 CaptainLibertas inclines his head forward slightly in an abbreviated nod.
18:38 CaptainLibertas is quite calm for someone who just made two other lives quite miserable.
18:38 Ami What the hell!?
18:38 Ami Why were you doing that?!
18:38 David A contract.
18:39 CaptainLibertas In a manner, you correct.
18:39 CaptainLibertas you are*
18:39 David Hm... Mercs.
18:39 Cleio (just had to marvel at it)
18:39 Cleio (*wow*)
18:39 CaptainLibertas Orders do form a sort of contract, I suppose.
18:39 David eases off his stance and shrugs.
18:39 Lupus stares at the people talking and just sighs, letting his head fall to the ground.
18:40 David Just so you know "Captian", I'm a civillian despite what you may have saw, consider it a 2nd amendment right here.
18:40 Ami ...Mercernary...hmph...
18:40 Ami crosses her arm.
18:40 CaptainLibertas What is a Second Amendment?
18:40 CaptainLibertas tilts his head to the side.
18:41 David blinks "Uh, nevermind. Excuse me, I have a wolf to check on."
18:41 CaptainLibertas Understood.
18:41 David kneels beside Lupus "You awake now?"
18:41 Ami Seems to me that Hitman and Mercernary changed.
18:42 Lupus stares at David and just huffs. "I can't hear you, David..."
18:42 David ...
18:42 David looks at his ears and nods "Ruptured eardrums."
18:43 David I know you can't hear but hold still.
18:43 CaptainLibertas My apologies then.
18:43 Lupus just stares at David, puzzledly.
18:43 Josie ...
18:43 CaptainLibertas looks off into the distance over his non-rifle-slinging shoulder.
18:43 Ami What if you killed him?
18:43 David places a hand on Lupus and focuses, those who can see such things may notice some kind of essence flowing into the wolf.
18:43 *** Mischa joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:44 Ami is able to notice.
18:44 CaptainLibertas I would have likely reported the incidence to my commanding officer and subjected myself to whatever form of punishment they deem necessary.
18:45 David *Lupus will feel an excruciating pain! But his hearing is at least returning.*
18:45 Blaze (It's a Mischa!)
18:45 Mischa (( *wavewaves* ))
18:45 Ami And those other two you hit?
18:45 CaptainLibertas They were my targets.
18:46 Ami And why is that?
18:46 Lupus erks and clenches his teeth.
18:46 Blaze (Well at least there are no more pests... hopefullly.)
18:46 Ami ((Nope. Only pest now is Mischa))
18:46 CaptainLibertas Because I was assigned the mission by the highest-ranking officer within the Steel Talons. Their founder, to be exact.
18:47 David *It ends quickly and as soon as it does, Lupus is back to hearing things again!*
18:47 David stands back up, sighing "That should help, sorry for the pain if there was any."
18:47 *** Ryu joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:47 CaptainLibertas Any more questions then?
18:48 Lupus ...OH, COOL! ...Ah, too loud.
18:48 David Yeah...
18:48 *** DowagerEmpress joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:48 David blinks.
18:48 Ami had an annoyed look on her face.
18:48 Ryu ((<explicative>.))
18:48 Lupus ((Good times? ^^))
18:48 David looks at the Captain, shrugging.
18:48 CaptainLibertas (We have concluded that you two are lying in between some hills, badly wounded.)
18:48 Lupus (Oui.)
18:48 Ryu ((BS)
18:49 *** DowagerEmpress quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:49 CaptainLibertas (Do you want the sniper to shoot you again, or would you prefer a tactical airstrike?)
18:49 Lupus (Ooh! Pick the airstrike!)
18:49 Ryu ((Would you prefer to be torn apart limb from limb, or dragon <explicative> to drop on you from the sky?))
18:50 CaptainLibertas (I could let you try, especially since the sniper is now out in the open where you were originally.)
18:50 *** Cleio quit (Quit: )
18:51 CaptainLibertas (Your call.)
18:51 Ryu ((it's my damned signal problems. I was going to have it attributed to cloud cover, but my signal decided to be <explicative>ly.))
18:51 *** DowagerEmpress joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:52 DowagerEmpress [Finally. A pox on mibbit and signals)
18:52 CaptainLibertas (Obviously, the first shot severed your connection.)
18:53 Ryu ((That's crossing the line, buddy. I'm OOCly pissed off as it is.))
18:53 CaptainLibertas (So, what will you have?)
18:53 Lupus ((Oh, bah. I ping all the time, you don't see me raging about. ...much.))
18:53 CaptainLibertas (That's a shame, because I'm quite calm and pleasant on my end.)
18:53 Ryu ((Dropping Dragon <explicative> on you you from the sky sounds like fun!))
18:53 CaptainLibertas (Good luck....)
18:54 Ryu ((Lupus, I was in the middle of an RP that was actually intense and NOT initiated by ME for once. It was getting good and triti decided to be a...something. so, not happy.))
18:54 DowagerEmpress ((Ryu, quit. No point in belly aching about this. Good Lord.))
18:54 Lupus ((Hayball. I KNOW.))
18:55 Lupus ((If anything, i am the one who should know this the best.))
18:55 Lupus ((All you can do is suck it up and try not to take it out on other people.))
18:55 Ryu ((You at least can reconnect and you don't miss anything much! I missed a whole freaking chapter.))
18:55 CaptainLibertas (Possibly followed by me, since I can hardly get a signal on my desktop on a great day.)
18:56 DowagerEmpress ((Can't we just pick up from where he and I disconnected?))
18:56 DowagerEmpress ((Please?))
18:56 CaptainLibertas (*Shrugs*)
18:57 CaptainLibertas (Your call, like I said.)
18:57 Lupus ((Might i recommend listening to the Moonlight Sonata? :o))
18:57 Ryu ((What?))
18:57 Lupus ((Youtube it.))18:59 David Alright...
18:59 David I'd better get going.
18:59 DowagerEmpress (no)
18:59 David Uh, later all...
19:00 Ami See ya, David
19:00 David eyes the Captain for a moment before walking off.
19:00 Ami continues to watch the Captain.
19:00 Lupus Thanks for healing me, David!
19:00 David Yeah, sure.
19:00 CaptainLibertas nods to David. "May you have safe travel."
19:00 Ryu ((see ya))
19:00 *** Kira` joined #magicalsailorfuku
19:00 Ryu ((kinda not the same if David's headed out))
19:01 David has to sleep at some point D:
19:01 CaptainLibertas Now, I just need to confirm the impact...*Muttered*
19:01 Ryu ((I know that.))
19:01 Ami Might as well join you...
19:01 Ryu ...
19:02 DowagerEmpress ...
19:02 CaptainLibertas follows the path of devastated trees from the second shot.
19:02 Ryu <be quiet>
19:02 Ami Stationed in this area so I might have to write up paperwork
19:02 *** Kira quit (Ping timeout)
19:02 Josie ...
19:02 DowagerEmpress *whispering* How do I do what you're doing with your mind?
19:03 Ryu <I can't speak in human's tongue while in this form. It comes out in a roar if I try otherwise, but be quiet!>
19:03 CaptainLibertas quietly pulls out a moderately-sized assault rifle...thing.
19:04 Ami follows with difficulty due to her nice dress and heels.
19:04 CaptainLibertas creeps up silently and quickly to where the path ends.
19:04 DowagerEmpress nods.
19:04 Ryu *Nothing there*
19:05 CaptainLibertas "Six to teams, targets are still active. Be advised."
19:05 CaptainLibertas checks the surrounding area for any signs of landings or impacts.
19:05 Ami What was it? Dragons?
19:05 Ami finally catches up.
19:06 CaptainLibertas raises a lone finger to indicate silence.
19:06 Ryu *There is nothing around the area. Signs of impact, but nothing else*
19:06 DowagerEmpress *There is a single ornate shoe*
19:06 CaptainLibertas checks above himself for any additional signs.
19:07 Lupus sighs and just lies down on the couch...
19:07 Ryu *Nothing but clouds*
19:07 Ami looks around. In a small flash, her purple and black spear was in her hand.
19:07 CaptainLibertas flicks 'ON' the IR toggle for his goggles, allowing him to see trails of heat left where they might have been.
19:08 *** Cronocke joined #magicalsailorfuku
19:08 +++ ChanServ has given voice to Cronocke
19:08 Ryu *There are none*
19:09 CaptainLibertas *Mutters* "No heat trail. They're not very human, are they? Makes them legit targets then, for that criteria."
19:09 Ami gets behind him.
19:09 Ryu *Ryu is not human.*
19:09 Ami So...what are you hunting?
19:10 CaptainLibertas slowly and smoothly swaps the AR for his rail-gun sniper rifle.
19:10 CaptainLibertas simply raises his finger again to indicate silence.
19:10 DowagerEmpress *Perhaps there are no heat trails because they are not in the same area?*
19:10 Ami sighs, fustrated with the man.
19:12 Ryu <nod yes or shake your head no to answer me. I will feel your movements>
19:12 CaptainLibertas is used to doing that to the opposite gender. Regardless, he begins moving out of the immediate ending area to check for traces of the pair.
19:12 DowagerEmpress nods, to say she understands.
19:12 Ami follows.
19:12 Ryu <Are you hurt in anyway?>
19:12 Ami I could find them, you know...
19:13 CaptainLibertas looks Ami from the side and tilts his head.
19:13 DowagerEmpress shakes her head, opening her mouth, but realizing she has to be silent.
19:13 Ami steps up with spear in hand. She then holds it horizontal in front of her and begins to chant.
19:13 DowagerEmpress *closes it*
19:13 CaptainLibertas *The howl of a dire wolf echoes throughout the area.*
19:14 *** Lupus quit (Ping timeout)
19:14 CaptainLibertas looks into the sky and its clouds. "Your move..."
19:15 Ami I can't find them...
19:15 Ryu <I am hurt. The first bullet nicked my wing, but I can still fly and it doesn't hurt too bad.>
19:15 Ami ...But I know who can.
19:15 DowagerEmpress gasps softly.
19:16 Ami then throws her hand forward as a magic circle appears in front of her, revealing a young man with bow and arrow. He looked like something from the old days as he began to look around the area, finding the tiniest thing that could be a trail.
19:16 CaptainLibertas *A normal gray wolf appears nears the hiding spot of the dragon...sniffing and following an incomprehensible trail.*
19:16 Ryu <hush. I'm fine. I had to make the crash site convincing...I just wanted to know if you are ok.>
19:16 CaptainLibertas *The wolf looks up and snarls at Ryu.*
19:17 Ryu <I did throw you around a bit more than I would have liked>
19:17 DowagerEmpress concentrates hard and thinks...
19:17 DowagerEmpress <CAN YOU HEAR ME?>
19:18 *** Lupus joined #magicalsailorfuku
19:18 CaptainLibertas (Nope, I can only read what you say.)
19:18 Ami watches as the man she summoned jumps off toawrds the hideout of the dragons.
19:18 Ryu <Ow yes, by the Goddess! Tone it down, Empress!>
19:18 CaptainLibertas raises an eyebrow at the summoning, before he gestures questioningly about following the man.
19:18 Ryu <Everyone will have heard you and I dont know how good they are at tracking a mental voice!>
19:19 Ami follows him as well. At her best, really, in those clothes and heels which made it difficult.
19:19 CaptainLibertas is quite good at that. His familiar is even better at tracking than he is.
19:19 DowagerEmpress places a hand over her mouth, then sheepishly takes it away.
19:19 CaptainLibertas shrugs slightly and follows the other two.
19:20 Ryu <Argh, a wolf...he'll have my scent.>
19:20 DowagerEmpress <A wolf? My wolf?>
19:21 Ami tries to keep up as the man lands in front of the dragon's lair, looking at them.
19:21 CaptainLibertas *A massive dire wolf appears from the underbrush, clearly someone's friend or ally with the armor covering his body.*
19:22 Ryu <No, not Lupus.>
19:22 CaptainLibertas *from the underbrush after the normal wolf**
19:22 Ryu <I wish it was...>
19:22 Lupus has dozed off on the couch...
19:22 DowagerEmpress <Do what you're doing to me. Talk to him.>
19:22 CaptainLibertas *The dire wolf lets off an ear-piercingly loud howl to shatter the quiet.*
19:23 DowagerEmpress <Yeek!>
19:23 CaptainLibertas quietly mutters..."He's already found them."
19:24 Ryu <Be quiet! I can't do that or they will all hear me! I can only lead them so far astray...I can only fool them so many times before I must use force and fight.>
19:24 Lupus blinks and perks up.
19:24 CaptainLibertas begins dashing at a surprising speed, well in excess of what normal humans are capable of, even Olympic athletes.
19:24 DowagerEmpress <Oh...Lupus is his name?>
19:24 Ami My guy did as well. I can feel it.
19:24 Lupus ...The hell? Another wolf?
19:24 Ami blinks and rushes. "Hey! Wait!"
19:25 Ryu <Yes. Enough questions. I have work to do.>
19:25 DowagerEmpress nods and watches him.
19:25 CaptainLibertas *The dire wolf grins at the pair. It is a decidedly disturbing sight.*
19:25 Lupus starts to run towards the source of the howl.
19:26 Ryu shudders a little and a small white light comes out of the top of his head...what the wolf sees mirrors this action and flies towards the wolf itself.
19:26 CaptainLibertas (How much running would you say this might take...or distance it might cover?)
19:26 Ryu ((What?))
19:27 *** Blaze quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- IRC with a difference)
19:27 CaptainLibertas *The dire wolf suddenly snarls as the normal wolf flees in terror and a pair of blades deploy from the sides of the larger wolf.*
19:28 CaptainLibertas (From the 'crash site' to where your characters. How far apart are they?)
19:28 Ryu *The white light from behind as well as the one from above land on his forehead. The wolf falls over...twitching.*
19:29 Ryu ((It's an illusion. Dragon magic made an image in a cave, but the real Ryu and DowagerEmpress are hig above them. Do you really expect me to reveal their location?? ))
19:29 CaptainLibertas suddenly becomes enveloped in golden energy, making him literally tear the ground apart as he dashes at an even faster pace. "Now, it's personal."
19:30 DowagerEmpress <Brain damage! I( have only ever dreamed of magic like this!>
19:30 Ami stops. "...Fine..." she said as she jumped up as a pair of black raven wings appeared on hher back which began to fly her after the Captain.
19:30 CaptainLibertas (Seeing how Libertas isn't affected by illusions because of both who he is and of what he's equipped with, yes. I do expect you to reveal your location.)
19:30 Ryu <Shut it! He's coming...I need to concentrate!>
19:31 Ryu ((Pfft, nice try. You are looking at an illusion in the cave.))
19:32 CaptainLibertas works the action of the rifle to load the next round as he continues his dash. "Targets located, will paint laser. Requesting tactical airstrike or artillery bombardment at that time."
19:32 Ryu <Damn it...>
19:32 Lupus ((Yeeeeeaaaah. I wanna sleep now. It's 2.30 am.))
19:32 CaptainLibertas (Then the illusion dies.)
19:32 Ryu ((nooooooooooo))
19:32 Ryu (Ok fine. no harm to me. Tear it apart.))
19:32 Lupus ((...Why not?))
19:33 Ryu (See PM)
19:33 CaptainLibertas (Seeing as how you attacked the character's familiar, he's quite angry with you now.)
19:33 CaptainLibertas comes across what appears to be a cave.
19:34 Ryu (yeah. shall we stop analyzing and get on with it? PM me if you want to talk specifics.)
19:34 Ami was lost now. Her tracker's time was up and he vanished.
19:35 CaptainLibertas balls up his gloved hand before punching it into the rock surrounding the cave, creating a gaping hole beside the cave's opening as well as generating a large amount of noise for Ami to follow. "Knock Knock."
19:36 Ryu RHADARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! (Midoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!)
19:36 CaptainLibertas *The dire wolf twitches slightly.*
19:36 Ami hears and eventually catches up. She lands as her black wings vanish as if shadow. Clearly, she wasn't a normal human if she was human at all.
19:36 CaptainLibertas looks about for the source of the noise....
19:37 Ryu *The imitation and the real dragons roar at once, and fire shoots out of the hole in the side of the cave*
19:37 *** Lupus quit (Quit: This guy... He's un-f***ing believable...)
19:37 Ryu <By the eyes of my beloved, he is one persistent fool!>
19:38 CaptainLibertas shimmers slightly as the flames rage over his form before disappearing in them. Apparently, he didn't have enough time to react before being engulfed.
19:38 Ami yelps and dives out of the way.
19:39 CaptainLibertas also still had a hand embedded in the rock, So yeah.
19:39 Ryu <That's not the end of him. I know it...I sense a displacement of being...>
19:39 CaptainLibertas "No displacement at all."
19:40 DowagerEmpress <What was that?>
19:40 CaptainLibertas *His voices echoes around the Empress and Ryu.*
19:40 CaptainLibertas voice*
19:40 Ryu <A decoy...of course.>
19:41 CaptainLibertas "I simply wasn't there. I enjoy my field trade, after all."
19:41 Ryu ((afk))
19:41 CaptainLibertas (How long afk?)
19:41 Ami ....?
19:41 Ami was lost again.
19:46 CaptainLibertas *The wolf twitches again as his eyes blinks rapidly.*
19:46 Ryu shifts slightly from his perch, wondering...
19:47 CaptainLibertas *The dire wolf staggers back to his paws in front of Ryu and Dowager and snarls viciously at them.*
19:48 Ami looks at the wolf.
19:48 Ami kneels before it. She had an odd aura that was soothing to wolves in particular.
19:48 Ryu *The real and fake dragons growl back as one
19:49 CaptainLibertas *Ami would notice that the wolf has some sort of a link that goes towards a nearby mountaintop.*
19:49 Ami ...Care to take me?
19:50 Ryu slithers out a tongue...the copy does the same. It latches around Ami's waist and drags her into the cave
19:51 CaptainLibertas "Range, eleven hundred meters. No wind blowing."
19:52 CaptainLibertas "Magnetic coils set to maximum output."
19:52 Ryu <time to move. I sense a slight stench in the wind. hang on.>
19:52 DowagerEmpress nods and holds on tight!
19:53 Ami follows the wolf up to the link.
19:53 Ryu *Ami is in the cave, the copy's tongue latched around her.*
19:54 Ami yelps.
19:55 Ryu <hang on...>
19:56 CaptainLibertas "Confirming target presence...."
19:56 Ryu *A white light envelops them and Ryu and the Dowager find themselves in the cave...with Ami trapped in Ryu's (the real one) tongue*
19:57 Ryu *The fake is now on the mountainside, eyeing Libertas.
19:57 CaptainLibertas *The wolf and Libertas blink in unison at the switch, before both grin at Ryu and Dowager.*
19:57 Ryu <Ami!?!?>
19:57 Ami ...
19:58 Ami You dare to hold me?
19:58 Ryu <What the hell are you doing helping him?! He's trying to kill me!>
19:59 CaptainLibertas adjusts his aim for his target's location. "Not originally."
19:59 Ami ...
19:59 Ami ...I just...got caught in that.
19:59 CaptainLibertas "Safety off."
19:59 Ryu <...come on.>
19:59 Ryu lets her go.
20:00 DowagerEmpress <wha...what are you doing that for> she's the enemy!!>
20:01 Uraj|workangaems >_>
20:01 CaptainLibertas gently pulls the trigger, releasing a brilliant lance of light to drill through the side of mountain...that stops short of the cave chamber by several dozen meters.
20:01 CaptainLibertas (*Waves to Uraj.*)
20:01 CaptainLibertas "Reloading now."
20:01 DowagerEmpress shrieks at the unexpected noise!
20:02 Ryu <ami, can you stop him>
20:02 Ryu *?>
20:02 CaptainLibertas "Target confirmed for incapacitating shot."
20:03 DowagerEmpress No!!
20:03 DowagerEmpress No, no no no no!
20:03 Ami ...Fine...
20:03 DowagerEmpress is frightened, but she slides off Ryu's back
20:03 Ami If you can get my clothes off, I can stop him.
20:03 *** Becca quit (Quit: )
20:03 Ami was sealed into her dress.
20:03 CaptainLibertas (What?!?)
20:03 Ryu <What? there's no time for that!>
20:03 Ryu ((Ami, wtf.))
20:04 CaptainLibertas "Firing."
20:04 Ami Do it!
20:04 Ami Do you want to live?!
20:04 Ryu releases dragon magic into the pores of the dress-it covers her and her clothes...fall to pieces
20:04 Ryu <Empress get back here!>
20:05 Ami smirks as she looks to where the shot was coming and jumps in front of it.
20:05 DowagerEmpress runs out of the cave! "Don't shoot!!!"
20:05 DowagerEmpress No!!!!!
20:05 Ryu <AMI!!!!!>
20:05 CaptainLibertas pulls thee trigger once more, sending another bolt of energy into the previous hole, ripping through the mountain, through cave and just by Ryu's left wing. While it hits no one, the pressure and shock waves would throw everyone around inside.
20:06 CaptainLibertas *Everyone probably got knocked down, at least.*
20:06 Ami takes the hit. There was a bright flash as it hits her naked body before the energy ricocheted off Ami as she slams into the ground. She was no longer nnaked .
20:06 DowagerEmpress is outside of the cave...knocked over..
20:07 Ryu is ok...a little shaken, but he held his ground.
20:07 CaptainLibertas *The wolf snarls at Ami.*
20:07 Ryu <AMI!!!>
20:07 DowagerEmpress looks up into the mountains. "You! Whoever you are, this is not the way to settle things! What the hell are you after?!"
20:08 Ami doesn't move at first but stirs and crawls out, wearing some dark purple and black armor with a black skirt, heeled metal boots and a headress with black wings coming from the back of it.
20:08 CaptainLibertas suddenly looks to the North.
20:08 Ami Unh...that packs a punch.
20:08 *** Chris joined #magicalsailorfuku
20:08 Ryu <Ami, you're allright!>
20:08 CaptainLibertas "Cereberus, we have new orders. Meet at Alpha Rally Point with Team Two. Let's move."
20:09 DowagerEmpress ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!! YOU FIEND!!!!
20:09 CaptainLibertas *The dire wolf quickly races out of the cave and disappears into the undergrowth.*
20:10 Ami stands up, a bit shaky. The front of her armor was shattered, revealing burnt skin.
20:10 Ryu ...
20:10 CaptainLibertas picks up his rifle and smirks slightly. "My mission." *He then slides down the opposite side of mountain and likewise disappears.*
20:10 Ami ...
20:10 Ami lets out a sigh of relief.
20:11 DowagerEmpress YOU WILL GET YOURS FOR HURTING RYU!
20:11 CaptainLibertas (And now, I need to go. My stomach beckons for food.)
20:11 CaptainLibertas *There is no response.*
20:11 DowagerEmpress ((Do come back))
20:11 Ryu ((are you coming back?))
20:11 CaptainLibertas (Mebbe. Mebbe.)
20:12 CaptainLibertas (I'll discon because I'll be taking my lappy with me.)
20:12 Ryu nods OOCly
20:13 Ami ))Was fun))
20:13 CaptainLibertas (Moral of the Day: Don't annoy Borealis when he starts to cross the line into the Insanity territory.)
20:13 DowagerEmpress ((hell, I didn't know.))
20:14 CaptainLibertas (But now you do!)
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:35 am

This post is devoted to the Light Brigade and its members. Eventually, I'll go into more detail for this Brigade, but this just for other people to reference, especially for some of the Muffinville Madness going on.
Brigade Commander: Colonel Tiberius Rommel, Solar Exalt

First Armored Battalion, "Valkyries"
Battalion Commander: Major Beatrix Rommel, Terrestrial Exalt

1st Armor Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Senior Captain Elizabeth Kennedy, Terrestrial Exalt

2nd Armor Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Alyson Schroeder, Terrestrial Exalt

3rd Armor Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Emil Jayson, Terrestrial Exalt

4th Armor Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Ophelia Hewitt, Terrestrial Exalt

Airborne Company, "Ashwinders"
Company Commander: Captain Wilmer Robbins, Terrestrial Exalt

Second Armored Battalion, "Ironsides"
Battalion Commander: Major Roscoe Eaton, Terrestrial Exalt

1st Armor Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Senior Captain Fausto Bradley, Terrestrial Exalt

2nd Armor Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Theo Kidd, Terrestrial Exalt

3rd Armor Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Deshawn Barton, Terrestrial Exalt

4th Armor Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Christina Levine, Terrestrial Exalt

Airborne Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Ingrid Rossales, Terrestrial Exalt

Third Mechanized Battalion, "Gatekeepers"
Battalion Commander: Major Weston Navarro, Terrestrial Exalt

1st Combat Engineer Company, "Ocelots"
Company Commander: Captain Roy Alvarez, Terrestrial Exalt

2nd Mech Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Mauricio Simmons, Terrestrial Exalt

3rd Company, "True Bloods"
Company Commander: Captain Aires Libertas, Solar Exalt

4th Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Senior Captain Jeanette Hood, Terrestrial Exalt

5th Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Vincent Henson, Terrestrial Exalt

Fourth Mechanized Battalion, "Zone Troopers"
Battalion Commander: Lieutenant Colonel Savannah Gallagher, Terrestrial Exalt

1st Mech Company, "Hunters"
Company Commander: Captain Victoria McCullough, Terrestrial Exalt

2nd Combat Engineer Company, "Strikers"
Company Commander: Captain Trent Contreras, Terrestrial Exalt

3rd Combat Engineer Company, "Raiders"
Company Commander: Captain Derrick Manual, Terrestrial Exalt

4th Mech Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Senior Captain Suzanne Gomez, Terrestrial Exalt

5th Mech Company, "Slayers"
Company Commander: Captain Corina Estrada, Terrestrial Exalt

Fifth Artillery Battalion, "Boomsticks"
Battalion Commander: Major Johann Rogers, Terrestrial Exalt

1st Artillery Company, "Stoner"
Company Commander: Captain Jerrod Hobbs, Terrestrial Exalt

2nd Artillery Company, "Bombard"
Company Commander: Senior Captain Juliana Solomon, Terrestrial Exalt

3rd Artillery Company, "Jericho"
Company Commander: Captain Lilian Harding, Terrestrial Exalt

4th Artillery Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Joseph Holmes, Terrestrial Exalt

5th Artillery Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Eileen Henderson, Terrestrial Exalt

So yeah, that's the Light Brigade's organization. It doesn't look as nice as it does on Word, but them's the breaks.
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Next

Return to MSF's Most Wanted