The many insanities of Aires Drake

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Re: The many insanities of Aires Drake

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:08 pm

And now, a sample on how Borealis can fight:

13:56 Borealis jerks the spear (and Bryn?) toward himself and sends a heavy blow at her midsection.
13:56 Matt Misdreavus is pissing me off
13:56 Brynhildr appeared as . "He was warned before."
13:56 Borealis with his right fist*
13:57 HikariOblivion hm.
13:57 Borealis (Yeah, you lack enough armor to beat Bore.)
13:57 Corvus Was I? I forget things that unimportant people say. *he leans forward and ruffles Kohaku's hair*
13:57 Kohaku-chan sighs and just sits in Corvus' lap.
13:58 HikariOblivion Depends whether or not i get to keep a sample for research purposes
13:58 Brynhildr brings her buckler forward to block the punch. She then lets go of the spear as she draws a long sword from seemingly nowhere as she gets ready and faces Bore.
13:58 Kaba glances at Kafei, "What do you say to that?"
14:00 Corvus ...Do you need help, comrade?
14:01 Borealis twirls the spear idly with his left hand as his right fist strikes the barrier with enough force to shatter several feet of tank armor. After he retracts his fist, he grips the spear with two hands and breaks it apart. He then pulls his golden metal gauntlets.
14:01 Borealis I am well, tovarich. Do not worry about this pest.
14:01 Kohaku-chan Whoa... o.o
14:02 Corvus smiles.
14:02 Brynhildr smirks as the shield holds and the spear was rather difficult to break. She smirks. "I see...I guess I will have some fun after all..." she said.
14:03 Allen Comrade, I can assist as well!
14:03 Borealis tosses the spear's pieces to his sides.
14:03 Allen is sitting on his uncle's shoulder.
14:03 Borealis (Just for the record, what was the spear made of?)
14:07 Brynhildr (Basically, really tough and very heavy metal similar to Adamantite)
14:08 Borealis (...Yay for being a Twilight Caste Solar Exalt, who knows how to shatter many different unbreakable objects.)
14:08 Borealis Come then, fool. Test your mettle against me.
14:08 Brynhildr Fine!
14:09 Brynhildr rushes Bore with sword and buckler ready. She takes the buckler and tries to ram him with the shield. The force was clearly inhuman and was something along divine strength.
14:10 HikariOblivion smiles.. "lots of people enjoy being my pets"
14:10 Kohaku-chan sighs and stares at the fight...
14:11 Corvus That's only because lots of people are retarded, Hikari.
14:11 Ritsu-Hasano I don't see why. The whole full body latex outfit thing seems so restrictive, and one can't do much.
14:11 Kaba would enjoy it if Hikari would let a trap be her pet without being female
14:11 Borealis simply ducks under the shield-bash, which he scoffs at, while rolling between her legs and rising up behind to strike her a series of elbow and knees strike that concluded with a vicious haymaker at the center of Bryn's back.
14:12 Ritsu-Hasano I mean, what do they get out of being a pet?
14:12 HikariOblivion mm.. to some, there is pleasure in restraint ^_~
14:13 Ritsu-Hasano .... I guess that's true *Shivers a little* So weird...
14:14 Brynhildr smirks as he was only able to lightly hit her wings as she was still moving forward. Given that she was moving and would have stopped if she hit him, she still had momentum. She slid to a stop as soon as she was out of range and grips her sword and swings it at him as she propelled herself at him.
14:16 Kaba blinks at Bryn, "Shouldn't someone stop her before she kills someone?"
14:16 Kafei (Gah, I'm back, sorry abou tthat.)
14:17 Kaba Agreed, then. And Kafei, what if we come across... the green one?
14:17 Ritsu-Hasano mumbles a little. "Of course, if I could go about it as a squirrel..."
14:17 Kafei shrugs. "We sell him to Hikari?"
14:17 HikariOblivion smiles some
14:18 Kaba Oooh, sure.
14:18 Kaba Perhaps get him to help us first, and then sell him?
14:18 Kafei I was joking about the selling part.
14:18 Ritsu-Hasano Anyway...
14:18 Kaba Aww.
14:19 Ritsu-Hasano pats Usagi on the head. "You just have your fun, sis..."
14:19 Kafei I wouldn't be surprised if the Green one is dead. He was an idiot.
14:19 Borealis ...
14:20 Kaba Ohh... I wouldn't be so surprised if he were alive and we found him trying to fight the Skull Kid.
14:20 Ritsu-Hasano Konoko: "Or having defeated the Mask already..."
14:20 Borealis shrugs idly. "Hmmph. I thought you were more capable than you were. Should I perhaps mark down my evaluation of your skills?"
14:20 HikariOblivion hm. "i would be willing to buy him"
14:21 Kaba No, if the mask was defeated, Kafei would be normal.
14:22 Brynhildr doesn't answer. His shrugging really just shows that he had no defense up at all as she brought her sword down through his body twice. A long line from his shoulder down and then across his torso.
14:22 Kafei I'd be all grown up again if he did win.
14:22 Ritsu-Hasano is hesitant. "Um... Hikari? Could I try something squirrel-themed?" She asked. "Purely for research purposes of course. It has nothing to do with me liking squirrels as a favorite animal..."
14:22 HikariOblivion hm..
14:22 HikariOblivion sure
14:22 HikariOblivion smiles
14:23 Ritsu-Hasano feels nervous about the smile.
14:25 HikariOblivion conjures a mote of latex and uses it on Ritsu
14:25 Borealis turns the shrug into an excellent defense as it brings his shoulder up and into a position of greater rotary freedom which is then utilized to knock the blade twice with his right forearm and the gauntlet there and then by launching his left fist forward at Bryn's out-of-position elbow in an attempt to shatter the the joint there and tear apart the -
14:25 Kafei Are we sure we want to take this thing with us? *points at Hikari* I don't see this being anything but scary.
14:25 Borealis *-connecting ligaments and tendons.*
14:26 Kaba Well, the two of us would be toast against Majora. So it's either the kid, your evil twin, or her.
14:26 Ritsu-Hasano blinks as the latex hit her. "Ah, wait, latex?" She asked with a blink, not having expected that. Obviously, she should have been clearer with what she asked for~<3
14:26 HikariOblivion if you're so nervous i could send someone else in my place...
14:26 Kaba Personally, I pick her just so we can sell the kid to her.
14:27 Kafei Are you talking about that gun wielding chick I saw earlier, she seems to know you.
14:27 Ritsu-Hasano Konoko: "indeed, because nobody else stands a chance."
14:27 Kaba Oh yeah, Stray Bullet.
14:27 HikariOblivion focusses.. as another figure forms beside her - a perfectly androgynous form with perfect, angelic beauty and long blonde hair.. who happens to be chained up with thick chains and large locks
14:28 HikariOblivion ....
14:28 Kafei Ok, that thing in the chains, pure evil, I can call it now.
14:28 Corvus stares at the form.
14:28 HikariOblivion cayh. did you misbehave again?
14:28 Brynhildr grunts as her elbow was hit. She drops her sword but the elbow did not even crack. It did cause her pain though as she backed up a bit before pulling out another weapon from nowhere. This time, it was a short sword of the same design as the long sword. "Not bad..."
14:28 Corvus shudders again, holding a hand to his face.
14:29 Borealis facepalms at Hikari's showmanship for a brief moment, perhaps leaving an opening for Bryn to exploit?
14:30 Brynhildr goes again with sword ready. She darts ahead, ready to stab Boreilas.
14:30 Corvus ...I'll pay almost anything for that Cayh.
14:31 Kohaku-chan stares at Corvus curiously.
14:32 Corvus is still shuddering and he's trying to fish a blue sphere from his pocket and failing.
14:32 Corvus Let her go let her go let her go... *and over and over and whispered more to himself than anything*
14:32 Kohaku-chan ...Dad?
14:33 Borealis is run through by the sword. All while still facepalming.
14:33 Brynhildr twists it and tries to force it out his side.
14:35 Borealis I might have been impressed, Brynhildr....If I hadn't let you do that to get a gauge for your skill and strength as well as your judgment skills. Sadly for you, I found all of them lacking, so I will need to fix those issues for you. *The sword lodged firmly in his body, somehow unmovable despite all of Bryn's divine strength.*
14:35 Corvus finally produces two spheres and swallows them.
14:35 HikariOblivion *as well, a mask forms over the lower part of her face - covering her mouth and nose, but allowing her to breathe fine...*
14:36 Brynhildr I did not ask you to test me on your terms.
14:36 Brynhildr lets go and lifts her foot up and kicks the sword that was sticking out of his body, while propelling herself away from him.
14:36 Kohaku-chan nudges Corvus. "Dad!"
14:37 Corvus looks like he's breaking off from a fugue state. "Yeah...? I'm.. fine."
14:38 Kohaku-chan ...You... You don't look fine...
14:38 Corvus Perfectly okay. *he says this despite looking like he hasn't slept in three days*
14:40 Kohaku-chan ...
14:40 Kohaku-chan just hugs Corvus...
14:41 Corvus pats Kohaku, trying to blink away.. something.
14:42 Borealis stops Bryn's attempt to flee by grabbing her by the foot and attempting to slam her into the ground behind himself. All while the sword is still in his chest.
14:42 Corvus Ahh. Famine.
14:44 Corvus Geo said that he'll kill Shadow before the year is over... And you too, if you're going to be in his way. *he pauses* It was a hell of an answer to your hello.
14:44 Brynhildr grunts as she hits the ground. She then grabs the ground and begins to swing him by the leg and acrobatically swings him towards the front herself.
14:44 Kohaku-chan ... Huh?
14:44 Mary nods to Corvus before glancing over at Ritsu and Hikari, blinking.
14:45 Corvus Sorry.
14:46 Borealis pulls the sword out of his chest while being swung by Bryn's leg motion to stake said leg down into the ground by using the sword and plenty of excessive force.
14:46 Mary frowns at Corvus. "Wait. Geo said he was going to kill Shadow?"
14:47 Brynhildr winches as she felt the blade go through her leg. With some grunting and straining, she begins to pull her leg out of the ground.
14:48 Borealis lands on his feet and looms over her. " I wouldn't do that, if I was in your position."
14:50 Brynhildr And why not?
14:50 Corvus It's not surprising, given that two's backstory.
14:50 Corvus *Those two's*
14:50 Brynhildr smirks as blood pours from her leg but she still pulled.
14:51 Corvus fires at Brynhildr while she's still on the ground.
14:51 Allen waits for someone to die.
14:51 *** Xia joined #magicalsailorfuku
14:51 +++ ChanServ has given op to Xia
14:51 +++ ChanServ has given owner to Xia
14:52 Borealis Because then the kinetic energy within your sword will be released due to...OH, too late. *The sword begins to hum and vibrate at a frequency of 20000 Hz and then increase in pitch as it begins to glow with golden energy.*
14:52 Allen omnom, delicious soul
14:53 Brynhildr growls and grits her teeth. She then yanks her leg out of the hilt of the sword, leaving it a vibrating mess in the ground as she turns over and slowly gets to ehr feet. She had a pained expression but still seemed ready to go.
14:54 Borealis *Just as soon as Bryn's leg stopped touching the sword, it detonates in an immense and intense firestorm.*
14:54 HikariOblivion watches Bryn.. looking somewhat calm, but she pulls out a rather frightning looking four-bladed polearm covered with mechanical traits
14:55 Brynhildr shields herself from the explosion.
14:56 Borealis jumps away from the fireball as Bryn's efforts are somewhat futile, since she's at the direct epicenter of the blast, so it almost hitting her everywhere with it full might.
14:56 Borealis its full might*
14:57 Brynhildr appears from it as she falls to her knee.
14:57 Borealis (Just going to say, it's kinda pointless to shield yourself in that sort of circumstance. It's like hiding under a desk when a 150 kt nuclear warhead detonates less than a mile from your home. You're just as screwed.)
14:58 Nos (But...then why do we do those drills then~?)
14:58 Borealis Did I not warn you as you claim you warned my tovarich?
14:58 Brynhildr ((I shielded before you posted that.))
14:59 Borealis (Instantaneous reaction. Cause and effect. Ever hear of those terms?)
14:59 Brynhildr ((Yeah))
15:00 Borealis (That's what happened. Your nerves wouldn't have enough time to transmit to your brain the fact that you are no longer in contact with the sword as the explosion consumes your body. It moves MUCH faster than biological processes.)
15:01 Brynhildr ((Okay. okay. It was posted.))
15:03 Borealis So, do you want to give up yet, ma'am? *Said somewhat mockingly.*
15:04 Brynhildr I never give up.
15:04 Brynhildr looks badly hurt but gets to her feet.
15:06 Borealis lets out a sigh of much weary and long-suffering annoyance.
15:07 Borealis It seems then....I will have to use my head against you then.
15:07 Brynhildr Just...try
15:08 Borealis dashes up to Bryn, with his fists up and at the ready.
15:10 Brynhildr gets ready as she grunts, stepping and reaching behind her for a new weapon.
15:13 Borealis interrupts Bryn by grabbing her arms between the shoulder and elbow joints, violently snapping them backwards to a degree and at a point where arms are not meant to do while driving the top of his head into her face while yelling at the top of his lung capacity: "HEADBUTT OF MOTHERLAND'S JUSTICE!!!"
15:14 Brynhildr groans and falls to the ground, unconscious.

And this is how well of Doctor Borealis can be:
15:15 Borealis simply allows Bryn to drop to the ground while pulling out an immense doctor/surgeon's kit from out of his jacket and begins treating Bryn's more serious injuries that he inflicted.
15:15 Brynhildr ...
15:18 Brynhildr seemed to be made of something strange, being able to take all that punishment.
15:19 Borealis then moves to patching up his jacket, not even bothering to patch up the wound that goes clearly through his chest despite its immense size and how it sliced through at least one of his major organs, besides the lung that was sliced in half.
15:24 Brynhildr Unhh....
15:25 Borealis (And now I have posted a somewhat edited transcript of what happened here as a reference for how Borealis fights into my character thread. Thanks Bryn for your help.)
15:26 Brynhildr (?)
15:26 Borealis looks at Bryn, checks to see how much blood has been lost by her, and then knocks her unconscious with a nearby boulder repeatedly. "What, you're not supposed to be awake yet. You have too much blood in you, clearly"
15:28 Borealis No, I have still much to fix before I can let you wake up! *Tosses the boulder aside and punches her in the face with his other hand.*
15:32 Brynhildr darts her head to the side, avoiding the punch. "I am fine!"
15:33 Borealis I know how many and how severe the injuries I inflicted are. Unless you want more injuries, GO BACK TO SLEEP!
15:34 Brynhildr Why are you helping me?
15:35 Borealis grins slightly. "Because I am teaching you a Lesson, instead of killing you. Leave alone those who are Tovarich to me. Ignore that lesson at your own risk."
15:37 Brynhildr Hmph...am I to let people attack me without me fighting back then?
15:37 Borealis If they are my comrades, then you should just defend yourself and allow me to handle them.
15:38 Brynhildr Hmph...that's not how I was raised.
15:40 Borealis Then, "Deal With It," as the younger generations have become so fond of saying.
15:40 Borealis Regardless...
15:41 Borealis pulls out several rolls of bandages and antiseptic compounds within bottles. "You really would prefer to be unconscious as I fix your arms."
15:43 Brynhildr I don't care
15:43 Brynhildr looks to the side.
15:43 Brynhildr ...I was glad to battle you
15:44 Borealis grins. "I am glad, for I now know that not all of your generation are unfrozen panzies."
15:44 Borealis (Tsundere much there, Bryn?)
15:44 Brynhildr (?)
15:45 Brynhildr ...What?
15:45 Borealis (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere)
15:45 Borealis You are a worthy opponent.
Brynhildr (Ah)
15:46 Borealis (XD)
15:46 Brynhildr Hmph...Next time, I'll bring out more than just blades...
15:46 Borealis finishes bandaging and fixing most of Bryn's injuries.
15:47 Borealis And I will use my head sooner.
15:47 Borealis (..Wait, that sounds wrong somehow.)
15:53 Hank (well..that's no good0
15:53 Mary "...well, it just suddenly got quiet after all the fighting died down..."
15:54 Kaba It's the calm before the storm.
15:55 Mary "What storm?"
15:55 Borealis *CRACK-BOOOM!!!*
15:56 Brynhildr ....Erk...
15:56 Brynhildr tries to move her arms.
15:58 Mary glances over in Borealis's direction and rolls her eyes, before looking back to Kaba. "Dragon?"
15:58 Borealis *The arms work fine, although the places where the bone had come out might hurting or straining.*
15:59 Borealis You might want to be careful and allow those stitches to integrate with your skin. They should only last at most a week.
16:01 Brynhildr I heal fast...
16:03 Borealis And I am used to slaying gods. Let's just leave it at those stitches should not break, or you will be experiencing quite a few problems.
16:20 Brynhildr Slaying gods...you slayed one right now
16:25 Brynhildr Nothing...
16:26 Borealis stares suspiciously at Brynhildr. "I heard something about slaying a god....."
16:27 Brynhildr Technically...I'm not entirely one...but I am a Goddess of Fate
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
I just dropped a Tactical Nuke on a Blood Ape.
Eagle Scout since 9/18/2007
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:24 pm

This post is devoted to the Recon Brigade and its members. Eventually, I'll go into more detail for this Brigade, but this is just for other people to reference, especially for some of the Muffinville Madness going on. Don't expect to see any officers on this list anytime soon, since I still have details and quirks to flesh out for many of them.
Brigade Commander: Colonel Anastasia Stalin, Lunar Exalt

Reconnaissance Battalion, [No Aliases Used]
Battalion Commander: Major Beate Rommel, Terrestrial Exalt

1st Recon Company, "Ninjihugg"
Company Commander: Captain Freda Schneider, Terrestrial Exalt

2nd Recon Company, "Pathfinders"
Company Commander: Senior Captain Evan Fischer, Terrestrial Exalt

3rd Recon Company, "Trailblazers"
Company Commander: Captain Althea Shelton, Terrestrial Exalt

4th Recon Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Eliza Horton, Terrestrial Exalt

5th Recon Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Karl Powell, Terrestrial Exalt

First Mechanized Battalion, ""
Battalion Commander: Major Karin Bennett, Terrestrial Exalt

1st Combat Engineer Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Tamara Wilkinson, Terrestrial Exalt

2nd Mech Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Rodrick Howard, Terrestrial Exalt

3rd Mech Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Catherine Letitia, Terrestrial Exalt

4th Combat Engineer Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Senior Captain Natalia Acosta, Terrestrial Exalt

5th Mech Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Frances Dobson, Terrestrial Exalt

Second Mechanized Battalion, ""
Battalion Commander: Major Earnest Synder, Terrestrial Exalt

1st Mech Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Joey Everette, Terrestrial Exalt

2nd Combat Engineer Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Dorothea Lorraine, Terrestrial Exalt

3rd Combat Engineer Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Dena Shields, Terrestrial Exalt

4th Mech Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Senior Captain Erasmo Underwood, Terrestrial Exalt

5th Mech Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Melvin Walker, Terrestrial Exalt

Third Armored Battalion, "Nightstalkers"
Battalion Commander: Major Demetrius Burton, Terrestrial Exalt

1st Armor Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Leonel Browning, Terrestrial Exalt

2nd Armor Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Lucian Wong, Terrestrial Exalt

3rd Armor Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Allyson Houston, Terrestrial Exalt

4th Armor Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Lavonne Harrington, Terrestrial Exalt

Airborne Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Senior Captain Leta Faye, Terrestrial Exalt

Fourth Artillery Battalion, "Megiddo"
Battalion Commander: Major Nicholas Tomeblade, Terrestrial Exalt

1st Artillery Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Elba Mendez, Terrestrial Exalt

2nd Artillery Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Kathleen Clay, Terrestrial Exalt

3rd Artillery Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Senior Captain Socorro York, Terrestrial Exalt

4th Artillery Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Al Craig, Terrestrial Exalt

5th Artillery Company [No Aliases yet]
Company Commander: Captain Gregory Ingram, Terrestrial Exalt

So yeah, that's the Recon Brigade's organization. It doesn't look as nice as it does on Word, just like my other charts sadly, but them's the breaks. Also, if you wish for a character to be in the Steel Talons, you NEED to talk to me about it. There is extremely important material on the organization that has yet to leave my laptop that would-be Steel Talons need to know or have before coming into existence.
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:35 pm

A snippet of why Borealis is fun:
17:29 Borealis is lurking...somewhere nearby.
17:29 Chris-kun sighs a little and walks off, hips swaying and hair bouncing....
17:29 *** Chris-kun is now known as chris-afk
17:29 *** Mana joined #magicalsailorfuku
17:29 chris-afk (back later.)
17:29 Mana blinks.
17:29 Mana Hmmmm
17:30 chris-afk (she took a walk to adjust to her body, Mana. I'm going AFK while she does. *cough*)
17:30 Kaba What?
17:30 Mana Nothing...
17:30 Mana Hey! I want to duel, tree!
17:31 Kaba Um...
17:31 *** Louise|Work joined #magicalsailorfuku
17:31 Kaba I don't know if I can too well given my size. But hold on, I might know someone who can duel for me.
17:32 *** Louise|Work is now known as Louise
17:32 Mana I could telepor tyou
17:33 *** Louise left #magicalsailorfuku
17:33 Kaba Well I don't know if that's a good idea. But don't worry, I totally trust this person, wanna know why?
17:34 Mana Why?
17:34 *** SilentNos is now known as Nos
17:34 *** Louise joined #magicalsailorfuku
17:34 Kaba points toward the laptop where a light comes out of the screen, taking on a female angelic form. It looks sorta exactly like Kaba does inside the computer. "It's me."
17:35 Mana ...Oh! Okay!
17:35 Aella ...
17:36 Hank ( )
17:36 Kaba It's a clone of me at least. Linked up to my mind so I know what it's doing.
17:36 chris-afk (yay for Mattie.)
17:36 Kaba It's a skill I found out I had last night.
17:37 Hank (and now! in keeping with all the Pokemon talk as of late: )
17:37 *** Uraj joined #magicalsailorfuku
17:38 Kira <.<
17:38 Mana Then lets duel!
17:38 Borealis (Pokemon image refused.)
17:38 Kira teleports to Kaba's treetops and out of her arm reach technically "AHAHAHA!"
17:38 Hank (refusal denied!)
17:39 KonokoHasano <Usagi> Blinks at Tree Kaba. "... huh."
17:39 Kira (would you like to file a complaint? [y/n])
17:39 Kaba shakes her branches, they don't shake much but enough that Kira may fall
17:40 Kaba (hold on, finishing up the deck)
17:40 Borealis (Hank, no.)
17:40 Kira clings to the treetops~
17:40 Kira ^^
17:40 Hank (Borealis, yes.)
17:40 KonokoHasano <Usagi> Pokes Kaba. "You alright, there?"
17:40 Kaba shakes more than she thought
17:41 Kira *.*
17:41 Kaba I feel weird, really weird. But I'm still okay.
17:41 Kira is clinging and being thrown around
17:41 Kira Whaaaaaaaaaa~
17:41 Kaba eventually throws Kira off and into the lake
17:41 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "Hmm..."
17:41 Kira floats above the lake without falling in X.x
17:42 Kira What is it with people and attempting to throw me in the lake? >:(
17:43 Aella >.>
17:43 Kira vanishes and appears back in the treetops
17:43 Kira Mine perch is here!
17:44 Kaba Grr...
17:45 Borealis throws the lake into Kira from his hiding place.
17:45 KonokoHasano <Usagi> 's arm stretches and pokes Kira.
17:45 Kaba notices she can control the vines on her, using them to grab at Kira
17:45 Kira is washed away...yeah its hard to dodge the lake X.x
17:45 Borealis (There, I changed things.)
17:47 Kira X__x
17:47 Kira whaaa~
17:47 Kira is soaked
17:47 Kaba is assaulted with water, sighing to herself as her roots begin to suck up the water that seeps underground
17:48 Kaba <Clone1> goes over to Mana "You wanted to duel?"
17:48 Kira leaps to her feet
17:48 Kira Won't stop me
17:48 Kira presents cat claws and CLIMBS at a lightning speed!
17:48 Kira XD
17:48 Borealis probably soaked everyone. At least it's not "heavy water" that any madmen can apparently convert into fuel for a thermonuclear explosive device.
17:49 Kaba feels the claws dig on into her, "Ow!" her vines attempt to grab Kira as she goes up
17:49 Kira leaps to the side and keeps climbing
17:49 Kaba *The vines keep coming*
17:50 Kira o.o;;
17:50 KonokoHasano <Usagi> Shoots ice spikes at Borealis.
17:50 Kira AELLA! you are crazy giving a tree thing this much mobility X.x
17:50 Kira trys avoiding and climbing higher
17:50 Kaba (Aella should point out it's a dryad, not a tree :P)
17:51 Kaba Geeze, can you at least put the claws away? *keeps trying to grab Kira*
17:51 Borealis is impaled by ice spikes, which then grow larger while sticking in his body and also turn red-tinged in color.
17:51 Borealis is also grinning like a happy maniac.
17:51 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "Well that looks kind of crazy."
17:52 Kira Whaaaaa~ keep the vines away~
17:52 Kaba Reminds me of the Joker.
17:52 Kaba Put away the claws!
17:52 Kira climbs to the head and starts climbing up the tree growing from head
17:52 Kaba I can still feel you.
17:53 Kira climbs up through the brnaches, leaping from one to another and another
17:53 Kaba ...*gives up and lets Kira go, now that she's jumping*
17:53 Borealis starts walking towards Usagi. Ominous music might be playing in the background.
17:54 Kira is now back in her spot atop Kaba *.*
17:54 Kira <.<
17:54 Kira hey kaba
17:54 Kaba Yes?
17:54 KonokoHasano <Usagi> Just stares at Borealis. "..."
17:54 Kira you wanted to know how it felt right? *snaps a twig*
17:54 Borealis Comrade, I understand you wish for a hug?
17:55 Kaba blinks, taking a moment to register the feeling. "Ack!"
17:55 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "... not really."
17:55 Borealis (Note: He still has those spikes in his body. Regretting that idea yet?)
17:55 KonokoHasano [XD]
17:55 Kira snaps another :D
17:55 Kaba Okay...aaaah....it's like a cross between broken bone and...*is she sniffing a little?* that feeling clothes get when they're seperated. AAAAH!
17:55 Aella Kira stop >.<
17:55 Borealis leaps at Usagi in an attempt to give her a "True Bear-hug."
17:56 Kaba Aella, help me.
17:56 Aella You can't get her? >>
17:56 KonokoHasano leaps up and onto Borealis's head, right before jumping off and into the air.
17:56 KonokoHasano *Usagi does.
17:57 Kaba Well...*attempts to get the vines to Kira, but it seems the pain lowers her ability to control her body*
17:57 Borealis grabs Usagi with his beard and then hugs her with his arms. "Comrade! You are silly person!"
17:57 Kaba (Killer Hug!)
17:57 Borealis (Yep.)
17:57 *** Louise left #magicalsailorfuku
17:58 Kaba (Someone call Melvin and tell him it's time to sue)
17:58 Borealis (It killed Louise.)
17:58 Aella places a hand on Kaba and chants, her damage healing rather easily
17:58 Kaba gains her control back, as well as the branches. Branches shaking wildly
17:59 Kira clings >.<
17:59 Kira Stopit~
17:59 Kira i'm not doing anything
17:59 Kaba then brings in the vines to grab Kira
17:59 KonokoHasano [So basically the spikes are poking Usagi?]
17:59 Kira Eh?!
17:59 Kira @_@
17:59 Kira is grabbed by the vines and keeps clinging to the limbs >.<
17:59 Kira noo~
18:00 Kaba Aella. *lowering Kira toward the elf* I think Kira needs a lesson in being nice to trees.
18:00 Aella I thought that was your lesson >_>
18:00 Borealis (Possibly jabbing. Depends. I think at least one spike is somehow sticking out of the back of Bore's head. How, I don't know.)
18:00 KonokoHasano [Ah XD]
18:00 Kaba Well she broke me twice, I only broke Mischa once.
18:00 Aella whacks Kira over the head --;
18:01 Aella gives her a warning as she did with kaba
18:01 Kaba lets Kira go
18:01 Kira sticks tongue out at Kaba
18:01 Aella Well...Mischa couldn't actually defend herself >>
18:01 KonokoHasano <Usagi> Winces at this before teleporting out of Borealis's grasp and a few meters away. It's easy to see that the injuries hurt, but they start to heal. "Jeez..."
18:02 Borealis (Yeah, Bore is Chaos, Genius, Insanity, and Engineering are thrown together and mixed well with a few other spices of Warfare and Life.)
18:02 Kaba Fine.
18:02 Borealis grins as the spikes begin to retract and are absorbed by his body.
18:02 KonokoHasano [... you mean he's the incarnation of all that or something?]
18:04 Borealis (Only his concept. If people don't think I'm crazy in some manner in Real Life, then I'm not playing Borealis correctly.)
18:04 KonokoHasano [Ah XD]
18:04 Borealis (And I have several friends who think I'm Crazy Awesome usually.)
18:05 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "... jeez that hurt."
18:05 Mana Let's duel, Kaba!
18:06 Mana goes to #msfDuel
18:06 Borealis is grinning like a maniac. Is he masochistic or do his pain receptors not work properly? Or is it Something Else?
18:06 Kaba <Clone1> Okay! *heads off*
18:08 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "... what, you still want more?"
18:08 Mana (Can someone have a number for us to guess?)
18:09 Borealis pull on his tanker goggles. "Certainly Comrade."
18:09 Borealis (Sure.)
18:09 Borealis (Need a range?)
18:09 Mana (Yeah)
18:09 Borealis (1-42)
18:10 Mana (34)
18:10 Kaba (22)
18:10 Borealis (Kaba is closer. The number was 20.)
18:11 Borealis (I am sad. Neither of you guessed 42.)
18:11 KonokoHasano <Usagi> Frowns a little as she holds out a hand, finger pointing at Borealis. Almost immediately, a lightning bolt shoots out of her finger and charges for him.
18:11 Kaba (I was going to, but then I thought that was way to bad of a guess in case it wasn't 42)
18:11 Mana (I thought that it was too obvious)
18:11 Borealis (Good.)
18:12 Kira pokes a claw at Kaba
18:12 *** Marin joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:12 Kaba Aaaah....
18:12 Kira ...
18:12 Borealis ducks the lightning bolt and then rushes at Usagi. He looks like he might want to give her another hug, although this time without any ice spikes sticking out of his body.
18:12 Kira <_<;;
18:13 Kaba gets mild discomfort from the claw
18:13 *** Maris quit (Ping timeout)
18:13 Kira digs it in as if she were going to climb
18:14 Kaba gets worse discomfort, until it gets too deep and it turns to pain. "Ow."
18:14 Kira ^^
18:14 Kira hehe
18:14 Kaba Cat masochist... hmm...
18:14 KonokoHasano <Usagi> Quickly raises her arm up, and the area below Borealis glows for a moment before violently exploding upwards.
18:14 Kaba *reaches down for Kaba with an arm, bending at her human waist*
18:14 Kira masochist's ENJOY the pain sadists enjoy GIVING the pain :p
18:14 Kira so that would be cat sadist
18:15 Kaba Whatever.
18:15 Kaba (Kaba = Kira as well. Bad typos)
18:15 Kira Eh? o.o ahh! *turns and trys to run*
18:15 Kira Dangit Aella!
18:15 Kaba grabs her?
18:16 Aella giggles
18:16 Borealis is blown upwards into the sky but uses the explosion as boost to send him now hurtling down at Usagi. Uh-oh, it looks like he was one fist drawn and firing for her midsection as he dives upon her.
18:16 Borealis (Bore is fun to use in 'comedy' fights.)
18:16 Manpuncher Before I go
18:16 Manpuncher [Show YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l4g5ZGHclo)] [Getting info...]
18:16 Manpuncher Japapnese people are insane
18:17 Borealis (Indeed.)
18:17 Borealis (Later Mp.)
18:17 Kaba (Bai MP)
18:17 Manpuncher shoves pigs down slides
18:17 *** Manpuncher quit (Quit: Quote of the week: <KyuutenNoRyo> you and that goddamned guinea pig)
18:17 KonokoHasano <Usagi> Acting quickly, Usagi summoned up the wind and forced it to swirl around her to create an armor of sorts to try and block the fist.
18:18 Kira is pretty easy to grab as she was standing right next to the trunk of the tree before trying to run
18:19 Borealis slowed down by the raging winds a little bit, but these are no match for someone who has faced down and lived in the Elemental Pole of Air (which includes Hurricane+ force winds).
18:20 Kaba brings Kira up, "I'm tempted to try out something about this form."
18:20 Kira <.<;;
18:20 Kira Lets not?
18:20 Kira Say we did?
18:21 Kaba Well since you seem to like causing me pain, only fair I return the favor. *brings Kira up to her mouth....and for the sake of getting this out of MSF asap to avoid the wrath of the ops, slips Kira in*
18:22 KonokoHasano <Usagi> Quickly leaps to the side to avoid. "Eep!"
18:22 Aella <.<
18:23 Borealis punches a crater into the ground that remaining lake water is already flowing into.
18:24 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "Wow..."
18:25 Borealis is far stronger than he usually looks, which is saying something about strong he would be by appearance: plenty strong.
18:26 Borealis XD
18:26 Borealis is also grinning like the insane genius he is.
18:26 KonokoHasano <Usagi> Holds out her hand, and magic begins to flitter around in the sky and congregate together.
18:27 *** Blaze joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:28 *** Edward joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:28 Edward sneaks up behind Blaze and scoops her up into his arms.
18:29 KonokoHasano <Usagi> Her magic comes together in the form of several large meteors, which soon shoot down at Borealis.
18:29 Borealis just runs up to swing his left fist at Usagi's midsection. It's almost as if....he's trying to punch her kidneys out of existenance. "I am, Comrade Narrator!" He is also talking back to me. Oh dear gods, I need to change my pants and replace this chair, now!
18:29 Blaze Ah!
18:29 Blaze Edward!
18:29 Edward Hello, my darling.
18:29 Blaze hugs Ed.
18:29 Edward Did you miss me?
18:29 Borealis (*Is busy laughing at how ridiculous his last line was.)
18:30 Blaze Of course~
18:30 Edward Sorry i've been gone so long. I had to make many, many arrangements.
18:30 KonokoHasano [XD]
18:31 Blaze It's okay~
18:31 Borealis (Like I said, I must be crazy in ALL aspects.)
18:31 Blaze kisses Ed's cheek.
18:31 Edward is kissed, as he puts her down.
18:31 KonokoHasano <Usagi> Winces and holds where she was punched. "... I think I'm going to just stop."
18:33 Hank plays Tom Clancy's End War... a soldier playing war.. what has the world come too?!
18:33 Borealis stops punching...he's still Grinning. Oh wait, why he is-OH GODS!!! MERCY!! "I think not, Comrade Narrator." -End.-
18:33 Blaze So, what were these arrangements?
18:34 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "Oi... I'm done; I don't want to fight any more." She said, ignoring the grinning.
18:35 Edward Oh, you'll see in due time.
18:35 Edward smiles slyly.
18:35 Blaze Hmmmm~?
18:35 Blaze Now you got me curious~
18:35 Borealis ...
18:36 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "What?"
18:36 Edward I'm not telling you and you can't convince me, either.
18:36 Blaze Hee~
18:36 Blaze I don't mind waiting.
18:36 Edward Good.
18:37 Edward smiles.
18:37 Borealis ...Ugh, medic! "Get to work, Comrade Narrator." Okay, just...just fix my innards please. I think I'm dying. "Once you are done." Borealis smiles reassuringly at Usagi. "It is nothing, Comrade Usagi."
18:38 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "... what?"
18:38 Edward Now. What about you, Blaze?
18:38 Blaze Hm?
18:39 Edward What have you been doing while i was gone?
18:39 Blaze Very little. -___-
18:40 Hank (hah XD I love this game solely because I can say "blah blah blah blah blah!" and i'll get an "unable to execute colonel" it's hilarious because there's nothing to execute)
18:40 Borealis fixes the innards of his narrator. Yes, that means his hands just disappeared, AGAIN from the channel's reality to go into actual Reality to fix the internal organs of the guy typing all of this up.
18:40 Edward I see...
18:40 Borealis Nothing.
18:40 Blaze Heheheh... ^__^;;
18:41 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "... that's some massive fourth wall breaking."
18:41 *** Louise joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:41 *** Louise left #magicalsailorfuku
18:42 Borealis What Fourth Wall? *Looks around frantically!* I didn't disturb the structural integrity of Reality, did I, Comrade Usagi?
18:42 Edward Well, then.
18:42 Edward Anything you would like to do?
18:42 Blaze Hmmmmmmmmmm~
18:43 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "... no, of course not. Nevermind."
18:44 Borealis grins as his hands return, more than slightly bloody with real-ish looking blood on them.
18:45 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "... poor narrator."
18:46 *** Aella quit (Ping timeout)
18:46 Borealis *My blood hurts.* Silence, Comrade Narrator. Such complaints are the way of the unfrozen panzies who bring SHAME to the Motherland! *Yes sir...sniff.*
18:46 *** Cleio joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:46 Blaze kisses Ed~
18:47 *** Kira quit (Ping timeout)
18:47 Edward holds Blaze.
18:48 Borealis (Hey Cleio.)
18:49 Cleio (Hiya)
18:50 KonokoHasano <Usagi> "... huh."
18:50 Borealis (You missed me getting mangled by my character. I think Deadpool gave me ideas, and then he gave my characters ideas.)
18:50 Cleio (I miss alot)
18:50 *** Becca joined #magicalsailorfuku
18:50 +++ ChanServ has given halfop to Becca
18:51 Blaze breaks the kiss.
18:51 Blaze This is fine~
18:51 KonokoHasano [Borealis as Deadpool... scary.]
18:51 Borealis (Oi Becca, you missed some funny stuff.)
18:51 Edward ((You know what's scarier?)
18:51 Borealis (What do you think he was doing?)
18:51 Becca [Hiya Bore.]
18:51 Edward ((G-Pig as Spiderman.))
18:51 Borealis (Meh on that, Ed.)
18:51 KonokoHasano [Pfft]
18:52 Edward ((Oh well. Can't win 'em all.))
18:52 Edward smiles and hugs Blaze. "I missed you, too."
18:52 Cleio glomps the everloving stuffing out of Becca
18:52 Borealis (I find it funny that an April Fools' Day Gag is becoming a part of Bore's character.)
18:53 Becca ^_^
18:53 Borealis (I also am finding myself quite hungry.)
18:53 KonokoHasano [April Fools Day gag?]
18:54 Cleio lays on her Becca
18:54 Borealis (Bore was interacting with the Fourth Wall on the forums fifteen days ago. He hasn't stopped.)
18:54 Becca holds her Cleio
18:55 Blaze Mmmmm...
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:59 am

And now, a complete listing of the Light Brigade's primary officers and the units that they command. Some tidbits are included for a few units and officers.

Light Brigade
• Commanded by Colonel Tiberius Rommel (Solar)
• Possesses the MARV Assault Command Unit
• Composed of two Armored Battalions, two Mechanized Battalions, & one Artillery Battalion
o First Armored, “Valkyries”
 Four Armor companies & one Airborne company
 Commanded by Major Beatrix Rommel (Earth Aspect Dragon-Blooded)
 First Armored Company, “ ”
• Commanded by Senior Captain Elizabeth Kennedy (Fire Aspect D-B)

 Second Armored Company, “ “
• Commanded by Captain Alyson Schroeder (DB)

 Third Armored Company, “ “
• Commanded by Captain Emil Jayson

 Fourth Armored Company, “ “
• Commanded by Captain Ophelia Hewitt

 Airborne Company, “Ashwinders”
• Commanded by Captain Wilmer Robbins

o Second Armored, “Ironsides”
 Four Armor companies & one Airborne company
 Commanded by Major Roscoe Eaton
 First Armored Company, “ “
• Commanded by Senior Captain Fausto Bradley

 Second Armored Company, “ “
• Commanded by Captain Theo Kidd

 Third Armored Company, “ “
• Commanded by Captain Deshawn Barton

 Fourth Armored Company, “ “
• Commanded by Captain Christina Levine

 Airborne Company, “ “
• Commanded by Captain Ingrid Rossales

o Third Mechanized, “Gatekeepers”
 Three Mech companies, two Combat Engineer companies
 Commanded by Major Weston Navarro
 First Combat Engineer Company, “Ocelots”
• Commanded by Captain Roy Alvarez

 Second Mech Company, “ “
• Commanded by Captain Mauricio Simmons

 Third Mech Company, “True Bloods”
• Commanded by Captain Aires Libertas (Solar)
• Traces origins all the way back to the original 200 members under Borealis

 Fourth Combat Engineer Company, “ “
• Commanded by Senior Captain Jeanette Hood (DB)

 Fifth Mech Company, “ “
• Commanded by Captain Vincent Henson

o Fourth Mechanized, “Zone Troopers”
 Three Mech companies, two Combat Engineer companies
 Commanded by Lieutenant Colonel Savannah Gallagher
 First Mech Company, “Hunters“
• Commanded by Captain Victoria McCullough

 Second Combat Engineer Company, “Strikers“
• Commanded by Captain Trent Contreras

 Third Combat Engineer Company, “Raiders“
• Commanded by Captain Derrick Manual

 Fourth Mech Company, “Punishers“
• Commanded by Senior Captain Suzanne Gomez

 Fifth Mech Company, “Slayers“
• Commanded by Captain Corina Estrada

o Fifth Artillery, “Boomsticks”
 Five Artillery companies
 Commanded by Major Johann Rogers
 First Artillery Company “Stoner”
• Commanded by Captain Jerrod Hobbs

 Second Artillery Company “Bombard”
• Commanded by Senior Captain Juliana Solomon

 Third Artillery Company, “Jericho“
• Commanded by Captain Lilian Harding

 Fourth Artillery Company, “Broadsides“
• Commanded by Captain Joseph Holmes

 Fifth Artillery Company "Demolishers"
• Commanded by Captain Eileen Henderson
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 pm

A moment for my original character on IRC today:
16:53 Bunni throws a feral koala at Wiski and Parrot.
16:54 Wiski Oooooo~ *Grabs and huggles and snuggles and nuzzles the koala*
16:54 Parrotee >_>
16:54 Bunni *It attempts to eat her hair like eucalyptus*
16:55 Wiski 's hair is being nibbled, but he doesn't mind. "Ha ha, that tickles~"
16:56 Parrotee Aww~
16:56 Brianna watches, trys to eat her own hair, then spits it out, making a grossed out face
16:56 Bunni *The koala is obviously hungry*
16:56 *** Brianna quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
16:57 Wiski Um... there any eucalyptus around?
16:57 Bunni shrugs
16:57 Bunni Heck if I know.
16:57 AiresDrake ....
16:58 AiresDrake has a highly disturbing/hungry expression on his 'face' as he stares at the Koala. "Hmm, a snack."
16:59 Wiski stares at Aires. "Ah... I dunno if that'd be good. He's a cute little thing."
16:59 AiresDrake Cute just means I don't need any spices.
17:00 Bunni giggles
17:00 AiresDrake has many sharp teeth and very sharp claws.
17:01 Bunni *The koala probably looks very appetizing to Aires. If he likes koalas at least.*
17:01 Wiski backs up, holding the Koala.
17:03 AiresDrake is essentially a humanoid-esque dragon, for any of those who don't know.
17:03 Parrotee yawns
17:03 Parrotee Who let a dragon in here? >_>
17:04 AiresDrake Me.
17:04 Bunni Huh? That's Aires.
17:04 Bunni He's good people.
17:04 AiresDrake ...Right.
17:04 Bunni Heck. Even the precious me liked him. And the previous me hated dragons.
17:04 Bunni *nods*
17:04 AiresDrake quickly lunges forward at Wiski, hoping to part Wiski from the Koala.
17:05 Parrotee :o
17:05 *** Helel is now known as Mexican_Mission
17:06 Bunni watches Aires with morbid curiosity.
17:07 AiresDrake (You around Wiski?)
17:07 Wiski shoots up into the air.
17:07 Wiski [XD Sorry, got distracted.]
17:08 *** Datevus quit (Ping timeout)
17:09 Sage (back)
17:09 AiresDrake dives for Wiski, just missing the Man With The Koala, and ends up twisting about and rolling to his 'feet' once more.
17:09 AiresDrake Think I can't catch you up?
17:09 AiresDrake up there*
17:09 Sage blinks, "What's this now?"
17:10 Wiski Weeellll~ You probably could~
17:10 Wiski Wouldn't be fun if you couldn't *Giggles*
17:10 AiresDrake spreads his two pairs of leathery black wings. "What was that?"
17:11 Wiski sticks his tongue out. "Try and catch if you can~"
17:12 AiresDrake gets a running start before beginning to flap his powerful wings to propel himself rapidly into the sky after the KOALA/Food Resource.
17:13 Wiski shoots at Aires head on, but suddenly shoots downward at the last moment.
17:14 Bunni smiles proudly at her handiwork and sits down to watch how it unfolds now that her hands are off of it.
17:14 Sage starts cheering for Wiski
17:15 AiresDrake misses Wiski at first glance, but his long, bladed(Yes, that is correct.) whips around to attempt a smack to Wiski's midsection, possibly stunning both him and his cargo.
17:16 Parrotee Go Wiski! :x
17:17 Wiski eeps loudly and barely manages to dodge this. Though he does get a rather nice cut on his side. Turning back towards Aires, he inhales before exhaling a massive blast of freezing air from his mouth.
17:17 AiresDrake ("I don't need anyone else. *BAM* I have...UROBOROS!")
17:18 Wiski [Huh? o,O]
17:18 AiresDrake (Resident Evil 5 reference that just popped into my head.)
17:18 Wiski [Oh XD]
17:19 Parrotee (I love Wesker, his lines are so hammy)
17:20 AiresDrake tisks slightly at missing his strike, but he merely give a fanged grin at the blast of arctic winds. "Hmph, feels just like home." He then folds up his wings and dives like a bullet at Wiski.
17:20 Parrotee ("AH, THERE YOU ARE >:D")
17:20 AiresDrake (XD)
17:20 Sage Wisk wiski!
17:20 Sage (If Wiski were a magical girl. Sage and Parrot would have to fight over the cheerleader friend spot)
17:20 AiresDrake ("In less than five minutes, We will reach Vader's Death Star.")
17:20 *** Mary|OOC joined #magicalsailorfuku
17:21 Parrotee ("Your future HINGES on this fight! -kicks someone through the door, how punny-")
17:21 Parrotee (Oh god that video was hilarious)
17:21 AiresDrake ("In less than five minutes, We will reach the optimum altitude for missile deployment! George Bush..."*Breathes.*"Will be released into the atmosphere.")
17:21 Wiski [I do not have experience with fighting dragons, and I always do tend to worry about using most of the abilities my characters have access to, because I haven't used them much, and even though I know how to do some of them, I get tied in a way, and also worry if I'm doing them correctly XD]
17:22 Parrotee ("COMPLETE. GLOBAL. Penetration/Masturbation/ CASTRATION!")
17:22 AiresDrake (XD)
17:22 Wiski [At least, correctly in fighting the person XD]
17:22 *** Marin joined #magicalsailorfuku
17:22 Manpuncher He the two people who joined
17:22 Manpuncher *hey
17:23 Parrotee (Complete global castration sounds scarier then anything else Umbrella has done, honestly. >_>;)
17:23 AiresDrake (Wiski: Drake isn't exactly a normal dragon by any means. He's the result of Borealis getting horribly drunk, even for him, taking several 'fun' drugs for kicks, and then getting lost in a region of Pure Chaos.)
17:23 Wiski shoots at Aires and attempts to kick the dragon in the snout, his foot glowing and shaping in the form of an energy blade.
17:23 AiresDrake (Truth, Parrotee)
17:23 Sage Woo!
17:24 Wiski [The problem is, Konoko/Wiski have so many powers and abilities at varying intensities and strengths, and I tend to worry about using the more powerful things. It's always an issue I've had, and so I tend to limit my characters by a lot. XD]
17:25 *** Marin quit (Quit: Gone)
17:25 Parrotee records the entire battle. "This is cool."
17:25 AiresDrake snaps his head back to avoid the kick as he plummets past Wiski, allowing the Sonic shockwave from his passing to level the hurt at Wiski while he pulls up at tree-line level and slips back into subsonic speeds.
17:26 Parrotee (THE TREE-LINE)
17:27 Sage Woah...
17:27 AiresDrake (I tend to use natural abilities and the surroundings to the advantage of my characters/ Example: Potential Energy is equal to mass*gravity constant*height.)
17:27 Sage Parrot, why are you doing that?
17:27 Wiski gives off a loud yelp as the sonic shockwave hits him, his body dissolving into slime to cope with this as he falls to the ground in a puddle, the koala still held within the slime.
17:27 AiresDrake (Physics is an awesome weapon.)
17:27 Parrotee Because this is cool, duh.
17:27 Parrotee Now go back to cheerleading for Wiski.
17:27 Sage Okay.
17:29 Sage Yes! *grabs pompoms and gives Wiski a cheer*
17:30 Parrotee giggles
17:31 AiresDrake wheels about in the air to bring himself in-line for divebomb attack run on Wiski and the desired food resource.
17:32 Sage Wiski and Koala for battle president!
17:32 AiresDrake (Speed of attack is about one hundred mph.)
17:34 Wiski 's slime form shifts a little before a hand form and points at Aires. A point of light appears on the hand before shooting out a blinding flash.
17:35 Parrotee yawns
17:35 AiresDrake is not surprisingly blinded by the light...which means he's going to ram the ground at Wiski's current location with a considerable amount of force.17:36 Wiski is slammed into, the koala going flying into the air amidst the aftermath.
17:37 Sage runs to try and grab the Koala
17:37 AiresDrake pulls himself out of the resulting crater, using his alternate eyelid layers to clear away the remaining blurs in his vision.
17:39 AiresDrake does, however, has other means of finding his prey: namely, his sense of smell, which propels him forward at his prey.
17:40 AiresDrake has=have*
17:40 Sage watches the Koala fly and dives for it's expected destination
17:40 Wiski 's slime body suddenly lashes up and attempts to rope around Aires and bind him as a smaller bit of slime shoots at Sage and attempts to take the Koala
17:41 Sage will let the slime take the koala if it gets there before Aires
17:42 AiresDrake is hardly slowed by the slime, and his immense strength enables him to pull free of the delaying tactic. Meanwhile, his vision is clearing although he is still somewhat blinded.
17:44 AiresDrake (I'm going to be heading out soon to grab some food....)
17:44 Wiski [And I'm going to go eat dinner now.]
17:45 Wiski [Dang I did a lot of sucking at this whole battle thing.... eh.]
17:45 AiresDrake (Then we'll call a draw and DINNER TIME!)
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Aires Libertas in action once more:
22:08 Xia will eat it later
22:08 CaptainLibertas (XD)
22:10 Taiea easily dashes through the clumsy guards, moving like a ridiculous human-shaped wind.
22:12 The_Storyteller *Roll again, Aires, meanwhile, Taiea and Hunter may act again~*
22:13 CaptainLibertas !exalt 11 ONWARDS TO THE PRECIPICE!
22:13 CLAMP Failure: 6/11 Botch: 1 Success: 5/11 Critical: 0 Total success: 5
22:13 CaptainLibertas *Facepalms.*
22:14 Xia *whats left ST*
22:14 Taiea dashes past another poor guard, her Daiklave smashing through armor as easily as it cuts through sinew and bone.
22:15 The_Storyteller *12 soldiers on the ground, five more standing past the gate, and a bunch of archers waiting up at the towers for some reason*
22:15 The_Storyteller *50% climbage complete, Aires*
22:15 CaptainLibertas (Waiting to die by Aires's knives.)
22:16 Xia *distance between me and the ground guys at the gate?*
22:16 Taiea !exalt 12 These poor guys have no idea what's hitting them.
22:16 CLAMP Failure: 7/12 Botch: 0 Success: 5/12 Critical: 0 Total success: 5
22:17 The_Storyteller *the ones past the gate are another 20 yards past the other soldiers on the ground before Hunter*
22:21 Xia *Hunter stalks towards the remaning soldiers, scythe held low to the ground, blade parallel, blood dripping from its gleaming edge, her body spattered with the former friends of the guards she approaches. Her eyes are wild and feral, seeing only her next moves, not living and breathing humans...*
22:22 Xia *her hair is sticking out like she's electrically charged, sparks flying from her glowing tattoo's and tell, she grips the wicked sycthe in both hands, holding it out before her, only to whirl into a cartwheel, a sinuous dance of death as she cleaves all around her in two, her attacks somehow completely missing Taiea and only hitting the two guards to the right and left of her~*
22:22 Xia *stunt + 2atk Flurry*
22:23 CaptainLibertas nunc aget: Marching Chiefs-"War Chant."
22:23 CaptainLibertas (FSU War Chant*)
22:23 Xia (clearly nothing inspiring about that)
22:24 The_Storyteller (+3 dice)
22:25 CaptainLibertas (lol at Hunter's third +3 stunt dice award.)
22:26 Xia !exalt 18 You put your left arm in, I'
22:26 CLAMP Failure: 7/18 Botch: 4 Success: 11/18 Critical: 4 Total success: 15
22:26 Xia ll take your left arm out
22:26 Xia !exalt 17 Put your left leg in, and I'll shake it all about
22:27 CLAMP Failure: 10/17 Botch: 0 Success: 7/17 Critical: 1 Total success: 8
22:28 The_Storyteller One soldier's left arm and shoulder go flying, while another collapses to the ground due to a missing leg/part of a torso. Both bleed out rather quickly as the panicked soldiers begins to scatter before the terrible might of the Exalted- problem though, which Saber can surely see, is that a large organized column of soldiers are approaching now, about a hundred (which will call for mass combat~)
22:29 The_Storyteller *climb some more, Aires, and go kill people Taiea, they're running!*
22:29 The_Storyteller Also
22:29 The_Storyteller !exalt 6 archer attack at Hunter 1!
22:29 CLAMP Failure: 3/6 Botch: 0 Success: 3/6 Critical: 1 Total success: 4
22:29 The_Storyteller !exalt 6 archer attack at Hunter 2!
22:29 CLAMP Failure: 2/6 Botch: 0 Success: 4/6 Critical: 2 Total success: 6
22:29 The_Storyteller (3 and 4)
22:30 CaptainLibertas !exalt Moving Out and Up.
22:30 CLAMP Failure: 1/1 Botch: 1 Success: 0/1 Critical: 0 Total success: 0
22:30 CaptainLibertas !exalt 11 Moving Out and Up. That didn't count.
22:30 CLAMP Failure: 7/11 Botch: 1 Success: 4/11 Critical: 1 Total success: 5
22:30 The_Storyteller *scaling, 75% complete!*
22:31 CaptainLibertas (It's fixated on me getting five successes for this thing. Eh.)
22:31 Xia *Hunter quivers with the prospect of fresh meat on the battlefield, eying the approaching column with baited breath, her chest heaving with excitement bordering on hysterical levels*
22:31 Taiea already atttacked. ;-;
22:31 The_Storyteller +2 Xia
22:32 The_Storyteller *I missed it, cause of your lack of AWESOME, GOD*
22:32 Xia wasn't actually doing anything. thats just flavor text*U
22:33 Xia takes +2 for her pimp walk
22:33 The_Storyteller (that's fine, cause you can add that to your dodge for the arrows, even if they wouldn't hit anyways :o)
22:34 Xia *oh, arrows, I didn't notice. yeah, they miss :D*
22:34 Xia *wait, the second one got a 0 threshold for her dodge*
22:34 Taiea weeps/I'm going to assume someone's dead though!
22:35 The_Storyteller *fleeing soldiers! Past Saber! Who I assume is still watching, but yes, Taiea killed another poor sap, and Aires gets to roll again!*
22:35 CaptainLibertas !exalt 11 "Never Gonna Give You Up..."
22:35 CLAMP Failure: 8/11 Botch: 0 Success: 3/11 Critical: 0 Total success: 3
22:35 CaptainLibertas (I am amused.)
22:36 The_Storyteller *...90% complete*
22:36 The_Storyteller *see, this is what you get for being annoyed with getting only five successes for so long :P*
22:37 CaptainLibertas (I know. But I couldn't resist that line.)
22:41 Taiea continues going in and out and in and out of the guards, becoming a seemingly easy target.
22:41 CaptainLibertas (....)
22:41 Xia she's easy all right. going in and out and in and out? BAZING
22:42 The_Storyteller *Well, Aires is getting close to the top, and the soldiers are fleeing in terror now- the archers have begun to engage the two now, and Saber continues to observe- an incoming army approaches, their footfalls echoing through the streets...*
22:45 The_Storyteller *And Taiea and Hunte, plus Aires and Saber are again free to act- unless you all are ready to take a break for the night and continue another time? Oh, I have exp for you~*
22:45 Taiea was going to murder a few more people before retiring
22:45 Xia can do whatever
22:46 Alabaster_Dove will continue doing whoever.
22:46 Alabaster_Dove Er.. whatever. >.>
22:46 The_Storyteller *ahahahahaha* Kill more people then, lets do this!
22:46 Xia of course you will Freud
22:46 Xia np: Tsunami Bomb - Invasion from Within
22:46 Alabaster_Dove Since I don't think even an army could overcome Taiea's hardness, perhaps we can declare the battle a moot point?
22:47 Alabaster_Dove winks.
22:47 CaptainLibertas (XD)
22:47 Xia they can certainly hurt me...for a minute)
22:49 Saber is still watching.
22:49 Saber also moved out of the way of the troops
22:50 CaptainLibertas (Shall I roll for climbing?)
22:50 The_Storyteller *yes Aires, please get a 2 or more so you can start killing people*
22:51 Taiea will see Greyfalls burnt to the ground AHAHAHA wait no she'll just smash her sword into them, one at a time, like this person! The monsterous blur that is Taiea goes to slice this one into pieces.
22:51 CaptainLibertas !exalt 11 Going off Belay!
22:51 CLAMP Failure: 6/11 Botch: 0 Success: 5/11 Critical: 1 Total success: 6
22:51 CaptainLibertas (What's the word, boss?)
22:51 The_Storyteller *and how nice of Saber to move out of the way of the fearful and panicked soldiers.... percep + aware Saber, since you've got time to spare just watching :D*
22:51 Saber !exalt 8
22:51 CLAMP Failure: 5/8 Botch: 0 Success: 3/8 Critical: 1 Total success: 4
22:52 The_Storyteller *Aires casually hops over the top of the guard tower, with two guards on his tower being easy pickings for him*
22:52 The_Storyteller *And Saber spots one of the mercenaries, now suddenly up at one of the guard towers- how the heck did he get up there?*
22:53 Saber stares up at him. And how he's slaying two guards.
22:53 Saber "A traitor in their ranks...?"
22:53 CaptainLibertas decides now is a good for these two to take a flying leap out of the tower...by him stabbing them with knives and throwing them at other soldiers. No one will see a thing.
22:54 CaptainLibertas (Any bonus?)
22:54 Alabaster_Dove !exalt 7
22:54 CLAMP Failure: 6/7 Botch: 1 Success: 1/7 Critical: 0 Total success: 1
22:54 Xia np: Team Anathema World Police - Anathema, Bob YEAH!
22:56 Saber looks for the best way to get up there to investigate this traitor. He could be the mastermind behind the destruction!
22:57 Xia like hell he is
22:58 Xia np: Takagaki Ayahi - China Kibun de High TENSION!
22:58 The_Storyteller *fortunately for Saber, the entrance for the stairs up the tower are on her side of the wall, making it easy for her to just run in! As for Aires, +2)
22:58 Saber does so then!
22:59 CaptainLibertas !exalt 9 Time to get with the Stabbity!
22:59 CLAMP Failure: 5/9 Botch: 0 Success: 4/9 Critical: 1 Total success: 5
22:59 The_Storyteller *BACKSTABBED. Literally. :D*
22:59 CaptainLibertas !exalt 8 Time to get with the Stabbity! Mark Two!
22:59 CLAMP Failure: 6/8 Botch: 1 Success: 2/8 Critical: 1 Total success: 3
23:00 CaptainLibertas (What should I roll for throwing them?)
23:01 The_Storyteller *Also backstabbed! As for throwing them, strength + athletics*
23:02 CaptainLibertas (One roll?)
23:02 The_Storyteller *that should be fine*
23:03 CaptainLibertas !exalt 13 How unlucky. Be free my puppets!
23:03 CLAMP Failure: 7/13 Botch: 0 Success: 6/13 Critical: 1 Total success: 7
23:03 The_Storyteller *they're free- falling!*
23:04 The_Storyteller (Also, belatedly, Taeia, +2)
23:04 The_Storyteller (Roll and destroy!)
23:04 CaptainLibertas has an expression of pure glee at his murdering. And then he takes cover and checks out the area around him.)
23:05 Taiea !exalt 14
23:05 CLAMP Failure: 11/14 Botch: 2 Success: 3/14 Critical: 0 Total success: 3
23:05 The_Storyteller *Aires takes cover, he spots someone running up the stairs on the interior of the tower- solar, meet hot girl with a black sword. :D*
23:06 The_Storyteller *SPLURT goes another soldier, barely offering any resistance- but hey, look! Hey look! An army! :D*
23:07 The_Storyteller !exalt 2
23:07 CLAMP Failure: 2/2 Botch: 0 Success: 0/2 Critical: 0 Total success: 0
23:07 CaptainLibertas will bluff his way out of this confrontation. He's a Dawn Caste without any noticeable sword, so it should go prefectly fine, right? Am I right? RIGHT? I mean, it's not like he's going to stare or drool at her, due his many and wide travels across Creation.
23:08 Taiea seems to roar at Hunter!
23:08 Saber "Are you the one engineering this attack?"
23:08 CaptainLibertas "Miss, you shouldn't be up here. Please return to your lodgings."
23:08 The_Storyteller *Obviously, we have ourselves a situation of two people, thinking totally different things, talking at the SAME TIME :D*
23:08 CaptainLibertas blinks.
23:09 CaptainLibertas "Excuse me?"
23:09 The_Storyteller *Roll manip and pres vs cha + pres, Aires and Saber respectively :D*
23:09 CaptainLibertas (Shit.)
23:09 The_Storyteller *Hunter, are you running at people, killing them dead yet?*
23:09 Saber !exalt 4
23:09 CLAMP Failure: 3/4 Botch: 0 Success: 1/4 Critical: 0 Total success: 1
23:10 CaptainLibertas !exalt 3 WATCH ME BOTCH LIKE A BOSS!!!!1
23:10 CLAMP Failure: 2/3 Botch: 1 Success: 1/3 Critical: 0 Total success: 1
23:10 CaptainLibertas (Best Social Combat ever.)
23:10 The_Storyteller *good to see that both of the Dawn/Dusk pair are completely socially inept, keep this up, this should be good :D*
23:10 Xia Hunter had to blow her nose.
23:11 Alabaster_Dove !Exalt 13
23:11 CLAMP Failure: 7/13 Botch: 2 Success: 6/13 Critical: 2 Total success: 8
23:11 Xia *Hunter takes the roar from Taiea to mean its time to let loose. Whats the distance between Hunter and zee Army?*
23:12 Saber "You killed the men that were in this tower. The two below are murdering large numbers of soldiers. Are you with them and planning to destroy this Realm controlled area?"
23:12 CaptainLibertas (I need to force this into Charisma for me....Somehow.)
23:12 The_Storyteller *50 yards, and approaching fast- you guys will need to go into long ticks now for VAR, so roll for join war- percep + VAR*
23:13 CaptainLibertas "Well, to be honest, I hadn't gotten that far in my planning, but I really wouldn't mind doing that. Now, could you please return to your lodgings?"
23:13 CaptainLibertas (What is it this time?)
23:14 The_Storyteller (cha+ preseence, both of you)
23:14 Saber !exalt 4 ROCKING PRESENCE
23:14 CLAMP Failure: 3/4 Botch: 0 Success: 1/4 Critical: 0 Total success: 1
23:14 CaptainLibertas (Yes! Any bonus?)
23:14 The_Storyteller (+1 for both actually)
23:14 Saber !exalt 1 EXTRA BONUS
23:15 CLAMP Failure: 0/1 Botch: 0 Success: 1/1 Critical: 0 Total success: 1
23:15 CaptainLibertas !exalt 6 I'm also buying instant success with a point of temporary Wp.
23:15 CLAMP Failure: 4/6 Botch: 1 Success: 2/6 Critical: 0 Total success: 2
23:15 CaptainLibertas (3 Total!)
23:15 The_Storyteller 2 vs 3~
23:15 Xia *War, Battle, Debate, it is always That Time Again for Hunter, life in every breath, every day like it is the last. Her commitment was already made long before this army foolishly entered her circle, her dance, her purpose. She's ready for them...are they ready for her?* (Stunt + Merecat Alertness Practice)
23:15 Saber "I have no lodgings."
23:15 The_Storyteller *but I assume both of you have awesome dodge dvs XD*
23:16 The_Storyteller +2 Xia
23:16 Saber (Which is what I just defended with)
23:16 CaptainLibertas blinks. "Oh really? I know this one really swell place off the main streets. Want me to show you there?"
23:16 CaptainLibertas (Damn my compassion of 3!)
23:17 CaptainLibertas is planning to idly stab any lost soldiers on his way out soon.
23:17 Xia !exalt 6 When is that time again better? when its Join War, not Battle :D (+3 successes)
23:17 CLAMP Failure: 3/6 Botch: 0 Success: 3/6 Critical: 2 Total success: 5
23:17 Taiea shrieks again. She's going to bring this army to it's knees before her pissyness and her rage and hate and rage and will fulfill her urge to SHUT THIS STUPID DEMON IN HER HEAD up. Second Ex in addition to stunt.
23:17 Xia (8, muhahahaha)
23:17 CaptainLibertas (Yes to DV.)
23:17 Saber "Considering your plans for this community.. Yes. It would be good to leave your minions to clean up the others."
23:18 The_Storyteller +2 Taiea
23:18 CaptainLibertas nods. "Certainly." He then offers his arm to escort her politely out of the tower. "Care to join me in leaving before the authorities panic?"
23:19 The_Storyteller *the authorities about to get annihilated? Let's see*
23:19 CaptainLibertas (And this is the mark of a true Chessmaster: passing off every as just another part of your cunning plan.)
23:19 CaptainLibertas every event*
23:19 The_Storyteller !exalt 9 gogo Dragon Blooded leading the soldiers!
23:19 CLAMP Failure: 2/9 Botch: 0 Success: 7/9 Critical: 4 Total success: 11
23:20 CaptainLibertas (oh snap.)
23:20 Xia isn't worried
23:20 Saber (Ahaha)
23:20 Saber takes his arm
23:20 Taiea !exalt 4 +2 Successes
23:20 CLAMP Failure: 4/4 Botch: 3 Success: 0/4 Critical: 0 Total success: 0
23:21 The_Storyteller (Ahahahahahaha)
23:21 CaptainLibertas escorts her out of the tower in an entirely calm manner, looking as if he has complete control of his dealings in the chaos.
23:21 The_Storyteller *needless to say, the dragon blooded troop begins unloading charms as his unit of soldiers swarm in to attack Hunter and Taiea!*
23:22 Saber likes this. Having control even in this kind of situation is impressive.
23:22 Xia has a completely full Essence resivor to show these children of the dragon what a bad idea they just had
23:26 The_Storyteller *let's see, enfolded in the dragon's wings, armor hardened concentration, and dragon seared battlefield kick in- basically the unit isn't affected by the DB's anima effects, they have an armor bonus, and an environmental affect which kicks out 5L dice of damage per action with trauma of 5 that you resist with stamina + resistance, and they attack Hunter first, then Taiea!*
23:27 The_Storyteller !exalt 15 dragon blooded attaaaaaaaaaaaaack! +2 successes due to the unit
23:27 CLAMP Failure: 6/15 Botch: 1 Success: 9/15 Critical: 3 Total success: 12
23:28 The_Storyteller !exalt 13 dragon blooded attaaaaaaaaaaack! + 2 successes due to the unit~
23:28 CLAMP Failure: 4/13 Botch: 2 Success: 9/13 Critical: 2 Total success: 11
23:28 The_Storyteller (So 14 vs Hunter, 13 vs Taiea :D)
23:29 CaptainLibertas pauses for a moment. "Hmm. That could be trouble."
23:29 The_Storyteller *Saber and Aires, roll wits + stealth to avoid getting involved in the VAR going on*
23:30 CaptainLibertas !exalt 7 Just a man escorting a lady to a place of good lodging.
23:30 CLAMP Failure: 5/7 Botch: 2 Success: 2/7 Critical: 0 Total success: 2
23:30 CaptainLibertas (...Eh.)
23:32 The_Storyteller *Hey hunter and Taiea, you're getting maaaaaauled*
23:32 CaptainLibertas Excuse me for a moment, miss.
23:32 Xia you didn't let me declare a defense that would alter your roll doof
23:32 The_Storyteller *then get on with it, slowpoke*
23:33 Saber !exalt 4
23:33 CLAMP Failure: 2/4 Botch: 0 Success: 2/4 Critical: 0 Total success: 2
23:34 The_Storyteller *Libertas and Saber are largely out of the way and out of sight for now...*
23:34 Xia *Hunter was trying to reflexively activate Falling Crescent Defense, which would double your multiple action penalties, as well as ignoring onslaught~ She is a whirling, dancing creature of death. It does not matter that they are many and she is few, She is Death, and Death stalks amongst them. She hits where they are strong, so she is where they are their most powerful, she does not retreat, she pushes in, her dance taking her right into the teeth of the attac
23:34 Xia *the doubling map is the important part, since it changes your rolls~! :O*
23:35 CaptainLibertas pulls out his triumphant bladebow to nock an arrow upon its bowstring, draw it back with tremendous strength as his eye tracks his target the chaotic mob battle going on nearby. He allows currents of Essence to course through his limbs, sharpening his aim and making his arrow sure to strike. His target shall fall without ever knowing why, so [cont.]
23:35 Xia *so...can I ahve my stunt, and...damn you not sure if I want to karma roll that again :(*
23:35 The_Storyteller had actually taken into account that charm already, Xia XD
23:35 Xia did you really? well good. MY STUNT PLEASE?
23:35 The_Storyteller +2
23:36 Xia is very predictable for defense...she doesn't have that many defense charms...hehe
23:36 CaptainLibertas *..so certain is Libertas of his strike that shall drop from the sky as bolt thrown by the Unconquered Sun himself to smite this pathetic and unfortunate fool.*
23:36 The_Storyteller *Of course, is Taiea still around? :P*
23:36 The_Storyteller +3 Aires
23:37 Xia *6~ Threshold for zat attack*
23:38 Taiea is moving at such a stupidly rapid speed this is mere child's play for her! As the poor stupid bastard goes to attack her, she.. simply isn't there anymore. It's as if he's trying to kill an incredibly pissed off resiliant wind.
23:38 The_Storyteller (19 raw attack :O)
23:38 CaptainLibertas (Charm use: Accuracy Without Distance)
23:39 CaptainLibertas !exalt 14 Battlesight: Dragon-Blooded Officer.
23:39 CLAMP Failure: 5/14 Botch: 0 Success: 9/14 Critical: 1 Total success: 10
23:39 Xia (10 soak)
23:39 CaptainLibertas (What is the officer's Lethal soak?)
23:39 The_Storyteller !exalt 9 hitting a Hunter!
23:39 CLAMP Failure: 5/9 Botch: 0 Success: 4/9 Critical: 1 Total success: 5
23:39 The_Storyteller (4 damage)
23:39 CaptainLibertas (Also, Experience please.)
23:40 Xia *Hunter doesn't even blink as she enters the fray*
23:40 The_Storyteller (armor soak is 12, +2 for natural)
23:40 CaptainLibertas (Okay, so 8 for my purposes.)
23:40 The_Storyteller (Yup)
23:40 CaptainLibertas (21-8=13.)
23:41 CaptainLibertas !exalt 13 Bring him to his knees.
23:41 CLAMP Failure: 7/13 Botch: 3 Success: 6/13 Critical: 3 Total success: 9
23:42 The_Storyteller *All righty, Taiea and Hunter, you both notice a flash of light, leaping from the early eve's darkness and striking into its center- for a moment, the soldiers give pause- their commander has been wounded!*
23:42 The_Storyteller !exalt 9
23:42 CLAMP Failure: 8/9 Botch: 4 Success: 1/9 Critical: 0 Total success: 1
23:43 CaptainLibertas "Alright, that should even the odds in their favor." *Puts the bow away again and offers up his arm once more.* "Shall we proceed?"
23:43 The_Storyteller *several soldiers even flee, terrified of losing their own lives before the might of these anathema- and the fact that even their invincible commander has been wounded means they're just as vulnerable. Of course, several are scorched by the Dragon Blood's charm, as they are no longer under his enfoldment...*
23:44 CaptainLibertas (I have Indied everything since the tower.)
23:44 Saber "We can, unless you wish to stay behind."
23:45 Xia *Anyone here speak Hunter? if you do, she just said "lunch time"*
23:45 CaptainLibertas "No, they have things well in hand. We can always meet them later."
23:46 Saber "Alright. We can discuss matters while they deal with this then."
23:49 Xia np: Rob Zombie - What is Lurking on Channel X
23:50 CaptainLibertas leads the cute young woman away from the battlefield.
23:50 Xia well? HULLO?
23:51 Taiea *Wait I think WE attack now Xia*
23:51 The_Storyteller *no one speaks hunter D:*
23:51 The_Storyteller *And yes, it's your attack*
23:51 Taiea does!
23:52 Xia *I was waiting for you to tell me its my attack*
23:53 Saber escorted away
23:55 Xia *the whirling mass of blade and hair that seems to be Hunter careens into the midst of the scattering forces. It matters not to her that they are surprised, confused, or trying to leave. This is all superficial. She is committed to her actions. Nothing else matters, nothing else even comes close. Her purpose, her bloodlust, her fury MUST be sated, it MUST be given into, it MUST happen...[cont]
23:56 The_Storyteller (remember, your melee/ma scores are capped by your war scores for mass combat~)
23:57 Xia (thats why I'm stunting, since I HAVE NO WAR)
23:58 The_Storyteller (I was expecting the stunt as a given, hoenstly :P)
23:58 Xia *at the apex, the last inch, the closest point of approach between her and the army she stops dead still, if only for an instant, the soldiers able to see her in a crystal clear moment of clarity, a shining paragon of Luna, Chosen by the Incarnae, chosen to survive in the face of unimaginable odds, of horrific things unlike anything the pitiful mortals of this army could represent. Her blade moves in an amazing arc, encompassing them all, the force behind it eart
23:59 Xia *and just as quickly as she stops, she commits everything to this attack*
23:59 The_Storyteller *KABLAM +3*
23:59 Xia reworks her damn acc
00:00 Xia !exalt 15 If there is an army before me, I'll kick it to the curb and pierce the heavens. FOR I AM SIMON! THE DI...wait, no, but I will raep your face
00:00 CLAMP Failure: 10/15 Botch: 2 Success: 5/15 Critical: 1 Total success: 6
00:00 Xia damns it
00:01 Xia (...oh sure, now you play Viral's theme song)
00:01 The_Storyteller (threshold of 1, do some gratuitous violence)
00:01 Xia (oh I will :D)
00:01 CaptainLibertas (This is why Aires weakened the officer for you.)
00:01 Xia (32 raw damage)
00:02 Xia (..er, wait, 23)
00:02 Xia (whoops)
00:02 Xia (piercing lethal that is)
00:02 CaptainLibertas (please finish so I can go to sleep..........................)
00:02 The_Storyteller (Okay then... 9 soak after piercing, 16 before)
00:03 The_Storyteller (Aires: Why did you stop being stupidly effective then!? XD)
00:04 Xia !exalt 14 THIS IS IT! TAKE THIS! MY LOVE! MY ANGER! AND ALL MY SORROW~!
00:04 CLAMP Failure: 8/14 Botch: 3 Success: 6/14 Critical: 1 Total success: 7
00:04 The_Storyteller *several soldiers go flying into the air, while others are cut to shreds by the violence-*
00:04 The_Storyteller !exalt 3
00:04 CLAMP Failure: 0/3 Botch: 0 Success: 3/3 Critical: 0 Total success: 3
00:05 CaptainLibertas (Because I thought angry Lunar would kill quicker.)
00:05 Xia (I let CLAMP decide what I was gonna do)
00:05 The_Storyteller *But still, they somehow stand firm, and fail to give ground to Hunter- Taiea~ Attaaaaaaaack~*
00:07 Taiea has a less pure fury than her lover. It's not that of an animal, but more of an irrational hatred for everything in the entire world. This makes it even more terrifying than just an animal. She's doing it because it's fun! The people in front of her are only in her way and they realize it's an awful, awful mistake once they look at her swooping through their ranks, now with a Daiklave extended.
00:08 The_Storyteller +3 to the Taiea!
00:12 Taiea !exalt 13 We Infernals are bad at being pure combat spec!
00:12 CLAMP Failure: 7/13 Botch: 1 Success: 6/13 Critical: 0 Total success: 6
00:13 The_Storyteller *threshhold of 1!*
00:17 Taiea (Only 13 raw damage, Lethal)
00:18 The_Storyteller (roll your essence then :o)
00:20 Taiea !exalt 8
00:20 CLAMP Failure: 5/8 Botch: 1 Success: 3/8 Critical: 0 Total success: 3
00:20 The_Storyteller !exalt 3
00:20 CLAMP Failure: 1/3 Botch: 0 Success: 2/3 Critical: 1 Total success: 3
00:21 The_Storyteller (CLAMP hates you guys, a lot. These guys aren't gonna route at all. :o)
00:21 The_Storyteller (also, I think we need to call it a night, it's late)
00:21 Saber (Nope)
00:21 Saber (Yeah)
00:21 The_Storyteller (10 exp peoples)
00:21 Alabaster_Dove (And bonuses for the three-dice-stunts?)
00:22 The_Storyteller (added on top :o)
00:22 CaptainLibertas (Cool.)
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to MSF's Most Wanted