Mark's Characters and More!

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Mark's Characters and More!

Postby Marky » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Name: Mark
Nickname: None, at the moment.

Age: 23 (after training in portable Hyperbolic Time Chamber)// 22 for the clones
Height: 5'11"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Umm...color in pic? XD
Species: Human
Whereabouts: Currently unknown

Powers: Regular kamehameha attack, so, if he didn't have the device on his arm, he wouldn't be completely powerless.
With the device, he can control all of the elements, basically. He can create anything from a shower, thunderstorm, severe thunderstorm, tornado, to a fire, wave of water, wall of earth, flash of blinding light, black hole, and such. Basically, for his powers with the device, just use your imagination.

Also, Mark gained the ability to control time and such around him, making it basically so that he really doesn't age anymore, or ages reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally slowly.

Story ((Note, for some of this story to make sense, one must read Charok's story of how he came, as well.))
Mark was brought to this world from the human world one day when he took the elevator in his dorm down. Instead of going to the ground floor, he found it speeding up and everything suddenly went black. When he woke up, he found himself on the outskirts of Muffinville. Upon first glancing around, Mark found an odd tree, bearing what appeared to be a type of...bean? Taking one off of the tree, Mark noticed it looked like the sensu bean of DBZ fame, however, instead of green, it was oddly...white. Examining it, Mark decided to feed it to a native animal before testing it out on himself. When the animal ate it, it split in two, having an exact copy of it born.

Needless to say, Mark decided to set up a place around that tree, building a house, and having an orchard planned to be full of that same tree. Upon first building his house, however, Mark noticed it was taking him way too long to make it. Deciding to take several of the beans off of the tree, Mark ate the beans, one-by-one, and suddenly there were 20 extra Mark's to help with the building.

As the house was being worked on, Mark quickly noticed that there seemed to be a bit of a side-effect to the bean. Many of the clones apparently were very trusting, and not as bright as the original, although some had a few different traits than the rest at times. Needless to say, after the house was finished, Mark began to study the effects of the bean, and to have them explore the world, instead of the real Mark, himself, fearing just what sort of magic was in this realm.

----------------------------------------------------((now would be a good time to read Charok's bio/story))

And now, after about 2 weeks of being in this realm, the real Mark has apparently ventured out, with an odd power, to say the least. What happened in the two weeks? Well, one of the beans Mark ate caused a near-genius version of him to come out, and he took over use of the supercomputer, and as the real Mark went to train with the real Charok, the nerdy Mark began working on a couple of devices. Meanwhile, as Charok and Mark made their way to a clearing, the saiyan showed him a little secret.

Apparently, after the Hyperbolic Time Chamber was destroyed, a "portable" one was made. However, unlike the previous one, the door would not stay there after someone went in to train. The door would reappear, however, after someone had trained for a year in there. The duo entered the chamber, and began to train. Once inside, Mark learned several things from Charok. He learned how to fly, how to teleport, and how to harness his ki into a beam. It took him a while, but Mark was actually able to pull off a regular kamehameha wave near the end of their training.

Upon leaving, Mark kinda wished they could've trained more, but found out that it would be several weeks before the portal Hyperbolic Time Chamber could be used again. Heading back to his new home, Mark found a couple of surprises waiting for him. The near-genius Mark...which, after this, could probably be called a supergenius, had apparently found out a way to harness the elements ((and of these elements, I'm considering also counting ice, electricity/energy, light, and darkness, as well as the main ones of fire, water, earth, and wind)) in several ways.

The device, however, proved to be a real eyesore, easily given away, but the genius-Mark already had an idea for that. He made what seemingly was an ordinary watch, that, when worn, would basically "magically" cause the device ((that I've got to get a name for...>.>)) to disappear when worn. However, there would be a huge drawback. The device can actually let Mark use all of the elements he wants to at once, however, the watch only lets him use one at a time.

Because of the device, Mark can basically "transform" into an elemental entity, even a mixture of elements, as well, unless he tries to transform into two elements that cancel each other out naturally, like fire/water, energy/earth, light/dark, etc. However, even with that limitation, he can become an entity with all of the elements at once, however, it only worked once, and for a very brief amount of time. It seems only a special condition will let him do that. Also, the more different elements he uses at once, the quicker he burns out. However, this "burning out" only starts when Mark uses 3 elements or more at once, as his training has built up his body enough to last while using one or two.

Out of all of the powers, however, the strongest appears to be that of darkness. Go figure, eh? However, there is a drawback to it. The effect might not be noticeable, currently, but as time goes on, and he uses the darkness element more and more, Mark will be corrupted, and since even using the light element hasn't had any effects to negating it, if Mark is turned to the dark side, there might not be any going back.

No picture for Charok at the moment, as I haven't had the time to find and host picture of Gogeta. ((Also, he has a sword...so I'd kinda have to have a bit of art, instead, of a mix between like Gogeta and Future Trunks, or some other sort...))

Saiyan Name: Charok
Earth name: I'll leave that up to your imagination, maybe. :P

Height: 6'4"
Eyes: Black outside any SS mode, blue otherwise
Hair: Black outside SS, golden yellow in SS 1-3, and red in SS 4
Species: Saiyan
Whereabouts: Been unknown for quite some time.

Powers: Big Bang Kamehameha, able to create beams of energy through his sword (launching them by slashing with his sword), able to make other beams and blasts of energy, but mainly simple ones, that may not deal as much damage as others.
Story
A few hours after getting settled in to his new home outside Muffinville, a crash was heard through the house. Looking around, it didn't take Mark long to find the source. Climbing out from under some rubble was Charok, a character he had created while in the human world and had used for years. "Oh boy, this place keeps getting weirder and weirder." Mark says. As Charok dusts himself off, he walks over to Mark while rubbing his head. "Ugh, where the hell am I?" "Well, you're certainly not in Kansas anymore," Mark replies, with a grin on his face.

Charok, out of anger, grabs Mark by the collar of his shirt. "Tell me where I am, now!" Deciding not to anger the Saiyan any further, Mark proceeds to tell him that he is in a place called Muffinville, and when Charok sees the many clones of Mark running around, he begins to tell him the entire story of how he got here, and such. Charok then decides he wants to go explore, but then Mark tells him of the dangers of this realm.

Going back into the room he was in when Charok "landed", Mark points to the computer. "That was a clone of me, until, one day, two of my clones found a genie and one wished for a "real-life supercomputer". Thank god I, myself wasn't there." Charok gulps. "His sacrifice won't be in vain, however. Because of him, I can now keep an eye on all of my clones at all times." Charok nods before asking another question. "So, if I wanted to go out into this place, I'd probably need my clone to do so?" "Correct, as I figure there's about a 95% chance at least someone falls victim to a transformation around these parts."

Charok pales. "I get the point. I definitely don't want to become one of those, or change into anything else, that's for sure!" Mark smiles. "Alright. So, would you mind having a clone of you explore the area? It would greatly help my research if I had data from more than just a regular human." Charok pauses for a moment and thinks before making his decision. "Eh, sure, why not? I just wonder what the hell I'm gonna do around here."

Mark grins. "Well, ummm...could you possibly train me to do some of the things that you do?" Charok sweatdrops. "Now how did I have a feeling you were going to ask that?" Mark shrugs. "It's not like I know every little detail about you..." Charok eyes Mark quizzically, until a bean is thrown at him. Charok catches it easily and eyes it. "What is this?"

"That right there is the cloning bean. Eat it, and there will be two of you. Go ahead, it's perfectly safe. I ate about a dozen at once and I'm still perfectly fine." Charok eyes Mark suspiciously, but eats the bean anyways. Suddenly a second Charok appears. Without a word, the second Charok blasts through the newly fixed hole in the roof. "Son-of-a...!"

Mary, the orange avatar

Height: 5'6"
Hair: Red/Red-orange/maybe orange?
Whereabouts: Currently unknown

Note: The clones of Mark that had been turned by Mary look like this.

Powers: Similar to Mark, except in the fact that her attacks are stronger and more wild than Mark's, and many of them have an orange tint to them, even her elemental attacks and kamehameha wave. On top of this, though, Mary, because of being the orange avatar, has the ability to use the color at any time she wants, and to even cause TFs of another color against her to be negated.

Story

Mary was originally a clone of Mark, and upon grabbing an axe, turned into the form that the rest of the clones turned into once assimilated. To distinguish herself and to gain an even greater power, the original clone that was turned by the axe took a cloak that allowed her to go undetected into a contest for the orange avatarship. Needless to say Mary won, and with using her new powers, made herself a new form to distinguish herself from the rest of the clones.

With this, she readily went on her current crusade, assimilating the rest of the clones of Mark, till only one remained. Also, apparently she has captured the original, and no one knows the current status of the him other than that. After initially attacking Muffinville, Mary set up an orange tower somewhere in the city, the purpose of which is currently unknown, but no one is really able to get in to.

Mary

Height: Unknown
Eyes: Pink
Hair: Pink
Species: Cat-girl
Whereabouts: Still in the Mungojerrie?

Story
Somehow, someway, Mark wound up on Xia's list. Because of that, when Xia called him forth, she turned him into Mary, her maid. Along with turning the Mark that showed up there into Mary, almost every other clone of Mark, including the real one, was turned into Mary. However, now, there is only one Mary, working somewhere in the Mungojerrie.

Sam(antha)

Height: Probably about 5'3"
Eyes: Dark blue
Hair: Light blue
Species: Cat-girl
Whereabouts: Currently Unknown

Quirks of form: She still has the camera, but is more careful with it. Also, she feels no need to really wear as much clothing, making those think of her as a bit of a, well slut, despite that not being the case, at all. She also acts a bit like a cat in eating, especially in drinking milk, as she laps it up like a cat. While eating, she will more than likely use her hands instead of silverware.

Powers:

Ice manipulation: Thanks to her new employment, Sam had begun to be able to use the ice element, so far creating snowballs on her own and even an orb of ice. There is even a chance for her power to double if she continues to use it, also opening up her potential to use other elements, but that will take some time.

Invisibility: Thanks to her new employment, Sam has gotten the ability to become invisible, to where light does not affect her while she is invisible, whether it is lasers, sunglight, etc.

Retractable claws: In her current form she has retractable claws that she can use if she wanted to.

Those accessible in wolf-girl form (pic below):

Shifting abilities, aka: She can shift from a completely human form all the way to a werewolf form, where her clothing seems to turn into part of her fur, along with a great deal of her long hair. She can also just shift parts of her body from one form to the next, such as just one arm or so.

Canine-Calling Howl ability: It is an ability to where she can call upon canines, both domestic and tame, non-sentient, for help. They will act as her loyal followers for exactly two hours after the howl, then go back to wherever they came from. But, the howl is kind of really, really loud, so if it is done twice in one day she'll go hoarse until sleeping again.

Wolf form: Sam can shift into a full wolf form, but, while in it, she cannot speak in a human language.

Those accessible in cheetah-girl form(no pic available):

She is capable of running at blinding speeds, and her senses had been enhanced quite a bit. Her claws were also sharp, and she had become incredibly agile and nimble with great balance. Her strength was also good, but her speed was where it was at.

Those accessible in Light Warrior (Dark Knight) (possibly a bit younger, as well, roughly Sam's current age) form:

Dark Blade: Uses one's own health to do heavy damage to all enemies. Pierces enemy defense.

Souleater: Regular attack that gives user back in health what she does in damage

Dark Wave: Fires a wave of dark energy from one's sword. Allows attacks from a distance.

Shock: Does damage between the maximum HP of the Dark Knight and her current HP. Best used at low health.

Nightmare: Curses enemies with random status effects at the expense of her HP

Crush Punch: Allows Dark Knight to attack her opponents' status. Can attack Intelligence, Strength, Defense or Speed

Weapons/items:

Adhesive Bag of Holding: It can bind to any clothing, or to her fur, and will also unbind whenever she wills it to. The bag of holding operates like your standard one--by sticking your hand in and thinking of the item you want, as long as it's been stored in there, it can be easily pulled out, even if it's bigger than the bag's opening. It holds all of these items below.

Demon Sword: Sam gained a sword with her most recent change, but with it, she also gained the spirit of a demon which is basically the opposite of her in many ways. Only she can really hear the demon inside of the sword, and when the sword is used, the demon can control her for a period of time, to most likely her benefit. However, now, the demon has been dispelled and the sword is a normal sword, except for the fact that it can turn invisible, and even turn Sam invisible, as well, if she concentrates enough.

Beretta Energy Gun: Heading to Raleigh's shop one day, Sam went and bought a few things. Amongst them was a semi-automatic energy gun in the style of a Beretta. Along with firing off a pulse of energy that is quite devastating, known to completely vaporize the homunculus that was used in the testing. Has not really been used outside of testing, and may not be with Sam's current attitude towards things. The weapon also has infinite ammo.

Form-Saving Bracer: Sam also bought a bracer from Raleigh's shop that was able to let her store up to five forms in it. Currently the forms that she has stored in it are her wolf-girl form, along with its abilities and her form of the young, teenage girl with the camera, and her present form, leaving two forms left to be saved.

Shapeshifting ring: And lastly Sam bought a ring that was able to store three animal shapeshifting forms for her. Currently, though, there's only one form, which is a fox that resembles a Ninetales, and could possibly have her be mistaken as such. She also has demonic powers with this form, but has never really used them.

Cheetah-form bracelet: Although she doesn't wear it much, Sam has a bracelet that will let her shift between her normal form and her cheetah-girl form that she got when experimented on by Delpho.

Retractable Magic&Color-Smacking Flail: A medieval flail--the kind that's made up of a handle, chain, and big, spiky ball. It is surprisingly lightweight, despite being quite destructively capable. In addition to knocking heads and such, the flail can knock magic attacks and color attacks off in another direction if the wielder can manage to hit them with the spikey-ball part. Plus it's super light-weight and nigh-indestructible, and if the button is tapped on the end that isn't attached to a chain it will retract to become just the handle for easy carrying.

Earring of Deafness: More than likely won't ever be used, but, it does what it says, it attaches itself to a person's ear, and even punches a hole in it if there wasn't one previously, and makes the person deaf in that ear. Probably not going to come off, either, unless the person is TFed.

Mythril Claw Glove: Regularly it looks just like a silky black cloth glove. In addition to being rather comfortable and lightweight, it can give the wearer either wolverine-style claws from between the knuckles, or cat-style claws that extend from the wearer's fingertips. Both types of claws will be sharp and made of shiny, hard mythril, and it doesn't hurt to bring them out, but the wearer will have to retract all claws before taking the glove off.

Story
Sam suddenly appeared one day in Muffinville, and went to a school where he could be taught some form of magic, as he has no powers of his own. The results of that training never really went anywhere, so, he is still pretty much powerless, as what defensive power against the colors he has could easily be broken through, as he has not had much training with it, due to the school he was at either falling into a time rift, or some other unknown occurrence. However, he is now back, and just randomly appears from time-to-time, but, usually tries to stay hidden, since he knows how easily he could wind up being turned into something else.

Due to events that happened in Whatevr's Blessings & Curses! A Game of Much Randomness! thread, Sam is no longer a he, and will always look either like in the picture above, a fully human version of the above, or a werewolf. After that, however, Sam found a little fairy called Mia, and upon wishing for a sword, turned into the form above, with her sword basically being an anti-version of herself. After some time, however, and even switching places with her sword accidentally via a wish, her sword was transformed into what you see below.

After this, Sam ran into one of Francesca's inventions one day and after becoming child-like mentally, she wanted Francesca to be her mommy, and so, now she is. With Francesca also having a boyfriend in Felix, Sam also has a father in him, as well as two other sisters in Marcia and Dears. Anyways, after getting back to normal, but still accepting Francesca and Felix as being her parents for the time being, but when she went to Julia's Development Room one day, she wound up getting hit by a beam that turned her into her current form, leaving her with a cheerful mindset, always in a happy mood, with a little mischievousness mixed in there.

Sam also is quite happy being one of Francesca's daughters, and has recently gone under the employment of someone called The Owner. Because of this, she has recently pranked Blaze, and there's no telling quite what she will be asked to do by this person. At the same time, it opens her up for a chance to gain abilities, like her ice manipulation, although the power is mainly brought out from inside of her. There was also something done to Sam over the course of time since coming under the employment of The Owner. She has recently become a catgirl as the changes have finished up.

Mark?
Height: 5'11"
Hair: Brown
General appearance currently is a bit shaggier hair and quite dirty along with looking slightly malnourished, but that should change soon.

Story

From an alternate dimension where a nuclear war broke out, Mark, along with his two cousins, Sam and Chris D., and a friend, Chris G., did their best to get by in the post-apocalyptic world, until, one night as they were sleeping out in a forest, a dimensional storm crept upon them and suddenly whisked them off to the Muffin Universe, where they awoke in the forest outside of Muffinville the following morning.

Now, after meeting Ookalf, Mike, and Konoko, the group decided, despite hearing of all of the crazy stuff that can happen around Muffinville, to hang around and get settled in. They certainly don't know what they're getting into, do they?

Powers:

Mark pretty much inherited the powers of the Mark of this dimension shortly after the time coinciding with the disappearance of Mark, Mary, and the clones disappeared. However, he currently only knows how to fly and how to use ki energy for attacks, including the Big Bang Kamehameha, but could stumble upon the rest in time.

Sam?
Height: 6'2"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Blond, fairly short

General appearance is a person who has been a bit malnourished for a few weeks, along with looking pretty dirty from wandering around for a bit.

Story

Sam, being related to Mark, was with the group when it all went down. Despite past differences with Mark, they all began to co-exist for survival, but that didn't stop Sam and Chris D from constantly bickering with each other. The two are constantly at odds with each other, but, luckily Sam is the one that's able to control his temper the most out of the entire group, so D hasn't been vaporized just yet. Keyword: yet.

Powers: Ice Manipulation and Invisibility that the Samantha of this dimension had, but has no knowledge of the powers as of this moment.

Also, Sam also has all of the items that the Samantha of this dimension had, but only knows of the Beretta and the bag of holding as of this moment. He had thought of a gun to help him in a bind at one point upon discovering and wound up retrieving the Beretta then. He's fallen in love with it ever since, and kept the Bag of Holding safely buried in the pack, but has no idea of all of the other items that the bag contains (which is pretty much all of the rest of the items that Sam had).

Chris D
Height: 5'6"
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blond, fairly long, down past shoulders

General appearance is that of a short, skinny young adult, with a bit of a goatee at the moment, looking pretty filthy, as well.

Story

Chris D is another cousin to Mark, but, unlike Sam, Mark considers D to be more of a brother than a cousin, due to their interests before the war broke out. Needless to say, D is Mark's right-hand man a good amount of times, but he also gets into more trouble than any of the group, especially after discovering he had a certain ability, as well.

Powers: D has super strength and is pretty much invulnerable to physical attacks, and is only really knocked back if they have enough force behind them. However, he cannot fly, nor is he invulnerable to magic.

Chris G
Height: 5'10"
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown and short

General appearance is that of a skinny, somewhat malnourished young man who has a friendly demeanor about him, despite whether or not he currently looks a bit filthy.

Story

Chris G is the odd one out of the bunch, in regards to relationships. He was actually just a friend of both Chris D and Mark that they had met online and who lived in Canada, before deciding to finally come down and give them a visit when he was able to. Needless to say, **** went down when he was visiting, and decided to stay with the rest of the bunch till he could maybe get back up to Canada and check back on his family.

Unfortunately, he didn't get the chance to, and was whisked away one night with the rest of the group into the forest outside of Muffinville.

Powers: G has the power of empathy, being able to feel and sense the emotions of others. It is a bit hard for him to control, at times, however, as a mix of emotions from many people can overwhelm him, at times. His had been able to develop them a bit to where he can shut out all of the feelings when needed, and can even use emotions as a weapon. To do this, though, G has to touch someone while concentrating to give them a mental blast of emotions. Needless to say, this can leave someone incapacitated for quite some time.
Last edited by Marky on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: The many transformations of MWC

Postby AshK » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey it's your character thread. You can post whatever you want in it,as long as you keep it PG-13 or lower.

Your friendly neighborhood Multi Personality Person,
Mandy, Erika/Neo Mew Mint, Ashley/Dark Sout Cyclondia, Erin the Espeon
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sleepyhead » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:01 pm

I chuckled at the story, that was clever. So that's why Mark is everywhere in the muffin room...
Sleepyhead
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Haylie » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:41 pm

That's one of those, "I should have thought of that," stories. Way to go, man. Keep it up.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

RP Characters (current)

Postby Marky » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:32 pm

RP Transformations

Name: Harriette
Former Name: Hunter
Hair: Blue
Height: 5'8"
RP: The RP Nexus
Last edited by Marky on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:06 pm

Charok? Bu-but, that's not a vegetable pun!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Haha. Yeah, yeah, I tried, and I tried for years ((probably about a half a decade, maybe?)) to find a name for him. That's about as good as it's going to get. :P

Muffin Room section deleted as there were many things left out of here, and it would probably be too much of a hassle to keep something like that going.
Last edited by Marky on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:01 am

An item unused from Circe's shop:

While in the shop, besides the following transforming clothes and accessories, Mark bought one of Circe's figurines, to which Mark was able to specifically tell her to make one of Goku. The figure has all of the powers of Goku, up till the latter DBZ days, when he was able to go SS3. The figure will act like a personality-less drone, unless Mark pushes the button on its back. Then, it will act more like Goku. The figure also came with an instructions sheet (which mentions the above) and a CD, with every opening theme ever made for DBZ on it.

((The rest of this post is used for reserves.))
Last edited by Marky on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Lance is from my RP right? Don't worry you won't need a male pic for long. Dun Dun Dun!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Marky » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Haha. But what if I want people to see what he used to look like?! :P

And, meh, probably won't be until Monday that I'll be able to go back to this. Coming back and forth here only to break the monotony of my CS 140 homework right now, and at this rate will be working on it tomorrow most of the day, too.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Maybe this one will be good for Lance.

Let me know what you think. I think I have another male picture on my Photobucket account as well if you don't like this one.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Marky » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:04 pm

Hmm...I don't think that would fit him that well.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:31 pm

mwc wrote:Hmm...I don't think that would fit him that well.

okay no problem. I was just trying to help out.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Marky » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:41 pm

It's alright, and I appreciate the help.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:53 pm

mwc wrote:It's alright, and I appreciate the help.

BTW, your character has been transformed in my RP. I am waiting for you, Lost, and Melk to post I really don't want to leave you behind.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Next

Return to MSF's Most Wanted