Mark's Characters and More!

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Re: Mark's Characters and More!

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:54 pm

The name of Sam's older sister is Dears.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Ahh. Thanks. I just couldn't remember and didn't feel like checking at the moment. >.<
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Okay...been busy today on this. I added all of the things that Sam bought from Raleigh's shop and the forms she has gained and saved in various forms. She still has her wolf-girl form, but can only access it via her bracer. Also, she has saved her current form in the bracer, in case of anything happening.

With her cheetah-girl form, she has saved it within a bracelet that was given to her by Raleigh. A note for all of these forms, though: She will still have her mindset at about the same, regardless of what form she is in. Also, added in to the story and such a bit about her recent prank on Blaze and the recent acquisition of a new ability.

And...FINALLY...way too late...added in Mary, the orange avatar, her powers, and her backstory.

I also removed the violet and little girl forms of Mary, which will more than likely never be used again, along with Dark-Sam, which never got fleshed out.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:18 pm

And now since Sam has a new form, I have added that in, along with, finally, her Light Warrior form in the form of a Dark Knight!

That should be all, for now. *passes out*
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Finally went around and got to adding the four characters that have come in in my latest thread. Here's the small gist on them all. None but Mark have a picture at the moment, but hopefully this will help anyone who needs a description for them for any reason. :P
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to MSF's Most Wanted