Character Consolodation

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Character Consolodation

Postby Kether » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:05 am

Its about time I did this, which I will slowly but surely.

Kether Machinae Tesla aka Princess Lian, aka Excordis Poendare aka more to come

Sex:Varies
Race:Oracle/Neo-primordial/whatever s/he is changed to this week.
Occupation Creator/agent of change
Bio: its complicated, I am lazy.
Abilities:She's generally broadly skilled in magicks and arcane sciences mostly directed towards creation or change. There are few things she can't build and is generally broadly knowledgeable at least somewhat on most subjects. She's generally not particularly physically adept nor particularly combat directed. Her specialties would be considered the manipulation of spirit/spirits, energy and to an extent matter
RelationshipsParent of Catastrophe, Girlfriend of Dichotomy and Jasmine, Boss of Mizka, Bane of Dactylos' manhood(and probably others), Vanquisher of the Snow Dragon.
Last edited by Kether on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Character Consolodation

Postby Alexis » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:07 am

Alexis Dactylos

Age:Well she thinks she's 14... but she's definately physically older..
Sex:Female
RaceDragongirl
OccupationSorcerer,thief, Queen.. sort of
Bio:Alex comes from a family that traces its ancestry back to a primordial cthonic deity(kind of like Hundun or Khaos) known somewhat as Sophia. Sophia created all the gods on her world by randomly giving people interesting powers and seeing what they would do with it. After awhile the gods figured there were enough of them and tried to seal her away.. they thus forced her incarnation and her children as a result.
This gives them a natural aptitude towards mystical arts and well makes their base pattern particularly maliable until they have one properly imposed. His elder sisters who raised him more or less started abusing this property when he was about 10(they especially enjoyed having a maid).
he spent the next 4 or so years flittering from would be teacher to teacher as most generally ended up abusing his trust and trying to abuse his nature he ended up taking up the life of a thief to steal the knowledge he wanted maintaining his freedom.
Suffice to say running into Tori in Aoi ended that first by turning him into a Haremgirl then marrying the Queen. Being embarassed by the whole dancing thing she eventually ended up getting a form that people would respect.. or at least Dichotomy would mock less, Dragongirl form.
Of course Dich would probably have the last laugh as she tricked Alexis into now being the parent of someone who's mentally older than her at least.
Abilities:Alex is a fairly good if self taught pattern mage, which is generally to say she doesn't have any particular spells but has to look at how things are put together to make changes. She's also getting to understand how to use blue for effects as it fairly permiates the kingdom. She also has the standard dragongirl package, superstrong, durable, flight.
RelationshipsWife of Victoria Dactylos, Mother of Lepremia, Sibling to alot of annoying people she doesn't like.
Last edited by Alexis on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in the Unconquered Sun who believes in you"
Alexis
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Zoei » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:08 am

Zoei Upton-Dragon
Sex:Female
Racewhatever a mix of Mith and Azer makes....
Bio:Zoei started out a fairly low key sorcerer who attempted to drain some ley lines of energy, unfortunately those leylines happened to be a part of Raleigh who was a waterpark at the time. Raleigh ended up taking him to use as a minion/toy but soon got bored and handed him off to Lian, who handed him off to Mith. Mith had alot of fun turning him into a her, a robot her and made her do all sorts of embarassing things. Eventually Mith got the idea that she should make Zoei Mb and Mendo's child.

A Lian thought it was far more humourous if it was Mith and Azers she did that instead. Mith then decided to keep her and made Zoei younger as she wanted a cute child to raise.
Abilities:some Onmyudo whatever her parents will end up giving her.
RelationshipsChild of Mith and Azer
Last edited by Zoei on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Too be updated.. soon
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai