Evra

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Evra

Postby Evra » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Name : Evra
Height: 5'7
weight: 145
Hand: right
Appearance: wears a black jacket thats colllar goes up to his nose and around his head so you only see th eupper half of his face his eyes are a silvery blue color with short silver hair that hangs down and is always messy also wears a pair of baggy pants his skin is a pale white color due to how much clothing he wears that covers his skin his skin is and has always been softer then gus skin usually is ( dont mock my character its my first one of these >.> *pulls out super soaker of hot coffee* try me :P ) and last he wears a pair of shoes he can run in that are usually black with maby a word written in red
Personality: he has always been bullied so hes usually shy and dosent speak much if he does speak its quiet and hard to hear hes onlyhappy when hes home alone cause he knows noone will bully or bother him
TFs - ill use him for whatever kind possible cept animal i suck at those usually gender change rps are my better tfs :P
strengths - fast runner and agile
weaknesses - very weak in strength

Hope I did good on my charry :D
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Evra

Postby Haylie » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:52 pm

Age limits? Pfft. Raleigh's character's about as old as the universe (so he says, at least). I have several characters that are over 70. There's no limit to what you can or can't do with your character, so long as you don't god-mod (make yourself so powerful you can't at least be hurt or kill a player instantly or something).

Not a bad first character. Grammar is an issue, however.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Evra » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:36 pm

actually im an expert speller but im to dumb to slow down when i typ eso i make stupid mistakes :P :P
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:42 pm

As Haylie said there are no preset age limits for characters. As for your character in TG/TF IV-RP I never stated an age limit though I do tend to Age Progress and Age Regress Characters. AP and AR are always likely in the RP's that I GM. Nice character to start out with. Great job!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Return to MSF's Most Wanted