Rise of the Valkyrie

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Rise of the Valkyrie

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:21 pm

Name: Male: Kristopher Moljins
Female: Krystia Moljins
Heroine name: Krystiel

Gender: Male (as Civilian Krystia, female), Valkyrie - female
Appearance: Short brown hair, blue eyes, 5'11" 185 lbs, Athletic build, wearing blue jeans and t-shirts.
As the Valkyrie, Krystia wears her typical light blue sleevless top, white gloves and boots, a blue sash, and has long brown shoulder hair, b cup breasts, athletic build, a light blue winged Valkyrie headband. Around her neck is her medallion she found, with the artifact of the Moljinir symbol (Thor's hammer) and a lightning bolt on it. Civiilian form Krystia usually wears light blue and white clothes. Her weapon of choice, in honor of Thor, is her very own Mojinir, given to her by her "aunt" Hilda aka Brunhilde.

Bio: Kristopher didn't know his parents much. He was always fascinated with the Norse mythologies, ever since he discovered the family crest, which has Thor's hammer with a thunderbolt on it. Since only females can don the mantle of the Valkyrie and assume the responsibilites of a Valkyrie, a strange woman, named Brunhilde, captain of the Valkyries, began to teach Kristopher about the powers and the legends of the Valkyrie to Kristopher, in her disguise as his long lost "Aunt Hilda".
Why the Cruise: Kristopher got a ticket from "Aunt Hilda" and with her insistance, he boarded the ship, and decided to meet people and find out what this cruise is all about.
Legendary Being: Valkyrie (Norse)
Influence: Justice, a need to protect the weak
Level 0: - Transforms initially into female form to accept mantle and title of Valkyrie (permanent)- New girl is given new name, Krystia Moljins, age 18. Enhanced speed and agility, as well as hightened senses.
Level 1: - Krystiel receives her Mojinir hammer, 1st attack, Valkyrie Lightning Strike, achieved (basic Lightning channeled from hammers mystical force. Able to channel the very element of lighting through her Moljinir hammer, known to her as Moljinira.
Level 2: - Krystiel sprouts wings to fly -Flight of the Valkyries achieved, more knowledge of Norse mythical creatures learned through mentor, Brunhilde/Aunt Hilda.
Level 3: - Fully unlocked full Valkyrie powers. Ascends from trainee Valkyrie to full Lieutenant of her aunt's army, complete with mystical armor, wings and new upgrade of hammer with longer handle.

Krystia/Krystiel the Valkyrie is in the Mythos rp. Her "Parents" are Thor and Freya and her "aunt" is Brunhilde aka Aunt Hilda, and her grandfather is none other than Odin, the Norse "All Father" himself.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Rise of the Valkyrie

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:21 pm

You don't have to create a new Thread for each and everyone of your characters. You can put them all on one thread like I did. However, it is upto you what to do when you create your characters.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:48 pm

I had Kaizer draw a cool pic of Krysta from the Mythos: Genesis rpg.

Mythos is about, well, all kinds of Mythology; Roman, Greek, Japanese, Norse, and any legendary heroes/heroines of the past.

Talk to muffinstud for more info.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:14 pm

I need to think of a character to have for the RPG. I am still trying to decide. I know I want TG. Oh and also, if you want you can join my Experiment 2nd Incarnation RP. We've been trying to get new members ever since I put it up. Sign up in the Sign Up/Interest thread. You can still use Joule, but there is no brainwashing this time. Please join before I have to declare it dead.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Return to MSF's Most Wanted