Visitor from Beyond

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Visitor from Beyond

Postby Mystic Mina » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:44 pm

(I've been meaning to do this for a while now.... Suggestions and whatnot would be awesome. :D)

Name: Luca Guerentino

Age: Looks to be in his early 20s, but he's actually over 50. Magic does wonders for the skin. ^_^

Species: Human, though he does have trace amounts of mystical blood in him. Perhaps his ancestors slept with a few dragons? >_>

Appearance: Since I'm too lazy to describe him myself....

Personality: Though Luca comes from royal blood, he acts like anything but a gentleman. Obnoxious, lazy, and just a tad perverted, the mage will quickly get on the nerves of anyone he's in company with. Lord knows how he managed to come into the service of the king....

Biography: Originally a high mage for the kingdom of Argrestine, Luca grew tired of the constant flood of mundane tasks shoved upon him by his superiors and decided to use a experimental warp spell in order to escape his boring fate. It worked, but not in the way he intended. The portal created by the spell threw him into a strange town by the name of Muffinvile, and he doesn't seem to have a way out. He doesn't mind, though. In his own words, "Well, at least it's better than sitting in a dark basement making teddy bears for the king's daughter."

Abilities: Besides mastery over the basic elements (fire, water, earth, etc.), Luca also has the unusual ability to absorb a person's (or thing's) mana and effectively copy any magical skills they have.
Last edited by Mystic Mina on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Visitor from Beyond

Postby Haylie » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:54 pm

Not too bad, it's nicely detailed. Personally, it's an unsung tradition to also list the person's age, at least if it's a major character. Just a friendly suggestion, though.

Hey, you asked.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mystic Mina » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:12 pm

A man never tells his age!.... Wait a second.... >_>

Forgot that piece of info. I'll slip it in there.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:42 am

Hey don't worry about it Neph! Great work.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Return to MSF's Most Wanted