The Shadow Gang, etc.

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Re: The Shadow Gang, etc.

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Claire de Loon

"Greetings. How may I help you?"

Age: Physically, in her early 20s or thereabouts. Claire will not age physically until her real age, which is about 7-8 as of 10/29/2018, matches her physical age.

Species: Human

General Description: Callista was transformed into this maid while trying on a costume at Lady Upton's shop. Polite and courteous, she will do everything she can to be of service to others. However, this transformation has unbalanced the Copycats, enabling D. C. to more readily influence her thoughts and actions. Momentary lapses in decorum will result.

Via the Infinite Defense's cloning technology and some assistance from Eunice and Thaddea, Claire is now a being separate from Callista. The transfer, however, did nothing to change the situation noted above. Claire loves her job to the point that she has next to no idea what she would do with time off, and is thoroughly and utterly loyal to Circe. 12-hour shifts are not uncommon at the Manor, but she's one of the few who actually enjoys them.

Special Abilities: None of note, at least that we know of. Although she has a copy of Shape-Shifter, all of its abilities except for its anti-theft measures have been locked down to prevent accidental usage. Closest thing to combat prowess that she possesses is that she's a good shot with a rocket launcher.

Theme: "Equipment Discussion", from Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow or "Premonition", from Aria of Sorrow, depending on whether Claire's letting the Dark Copycat influence her or not
Battle Theme: "Reparation", by Trocadero & David Levy, Red Vs. Blue OST

Useless Trivia: Loves no-bake carob cookies and NES-era video games, and even has a giant boxy television straight out of the 1980s in her quarters. Is the leader of a group of Mario Party fans at Circe's Manor that sit down together to play the games at the end of each month.
Last edited by AmbushCat on Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:32 am, edited 11 times in total.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Ezekiel Harrison

Species: Human/cat person/felinoid/cat, both genders; default is a male human

General Description: Amber Harrison's final child. Like the other children save Echo, he/she has his/her own speech quirks---namely, summing up everything he/she wants to say in just a few words. Has a tendency to hug anyone he/she thinks that need it.

Special Abilities: Ezekiel will, strangely, shape-shift into one of the aforementioned forms once a week. Has high magic potential. His Kittenoan genes manifested a mutation in 2017, allowing him to stretch in a manner that makes him, in his sibling's words, "Reed Richards Lite".

Theme: VVVVVV Soundtrack - Passion for Exploring
Last edited by AmbushCat on Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:01 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:39 pm

"Good. Now, get a hobby."

Name: Lisa Coldsmith

Theme: "Ice Cave Chant", from Donkey Kong Country in her younger years; "Trail On Powdery Snow" from Mega Man Zero 3 as an adult
Battle Theme: "Beyond Permafrost", from Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

History: In an alternate universe centuries after our time, humanity finally mastered spaceflight and began to spread their numbers throughout the stars. Several of the colony ships drifted off course and eventually landed on a very Earth-like planet, and any hopes of the drifters' reestablishing contact with their homeworld were dashed when a powerful storm destroyed their communications and machines. They found themselves needing to regress technologically solely to survive, surrounded by unfamiliar terrain and creatures that previously only existed in Earth's mythology. Yet survive they did; naming the planet Arret and establishing their government on the isle of Xanolu, they proceeded to populate the planet as their intention had been.

Some 1,000 years later came Lisa. This warrior lost her parents to an avalanche, and was subsequently adopted by the dragons that resided in the caves of what would become her home island. Over time, she became strong enough to live on her own, only visiting any nearby towns to purchase much-needed supplies and being bitter about life in general.

General Description: Wears a black bodysuit beneath white and brownish-red iceproof armor, gloves, boots, and a helmet with two horns jutting out of it. Has few friends outside of the dragons that raised her and that universe's Aldonza Karate.

Abilities: Has the moniker "Mistress of Ice" for good reason, as she is immune to all but the coldest temperatures and capable of summoning vicious blizzards. Wields the original Frost Brand, a translucent crystal-bladed long sword that can flash-freeze a foe on contact. Is physically strong enough to wield said weapon one-handed despite it typically requiring two.

BEHIND THE SCENES INFO

I toyed with RPG Maker 2000 for a bit back in 2006-2007 before I signed up at Fukufics and MSF, using the program's pre-packaged resources for the most part (with a few exceptions). The first real game I tried working on was called Frozen Mirror, with Lisa as its central protagonist. In the game, Lisa would've woken up one day to find her water supply poisoned and most of her equipment stolen, and she would've been forced to journey around and through her home isle to find the culprit. Aldonza would have joined up before the first boss and become a permanent party member, while Ambush Cat himself would've been fought as a boss not long after (this was before I gave him the truly obscene power-set he has now).

After a couple years I got as far as the game's third segment, which would've featured Lisa and Aldonza teaming up with the setting's resident master thief, before distractions in general made me stop working on the game altogether. I don't see myself getting back into it, though I wouldn't mind writing out Lisa's adventure as fiction if the opportunity ever presented itself.
Last edited by AmbushCat on Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:05 pm

"I'm a sweet little mouse in a gilded cage... Cynth is my name, but I don't know my age... I don't have to worry, and that is that; I'm safe in here from that ol' puddy tat!"

Name: Cynth

Species: House mouse

History: Cynth was originally a clone of Callista, turned into a mouse by Psycho Kitten in order to get intel on the merchandise sold at Circe's shop. This didn't last long, as Circe trapped the mouse and decided to keep it as a pet. Cynth now lives in a cage at the aforementioned shop, where she has little to do but snark at any ungoing events and worry about being on the lower rungs of the food chain.

General Description: A nondescript brown mouse.

Abilities: Was granted the ability to talk and live a longer life compared to the average mouse, but has nothing else going for her.

-----------

"Snitch to the principal; I don't mind, 'cause I'm NASTY. Gaw!"

Name: Nobee

Age: Unknown. Manipulation from Yukari has halted his body's aging at the 9-year mark.

Species: Kittenoan felinoid

History: A clone of Eebon inadvertently created at one of Bones' hideaways. Nobee disappeared shortly after her introduction, but has been confirmed to be causing trouble in Spamville. It is rumored that one Yukari Yakumo has him on retainer.

General Description: The male to Eebon's female, and the exact opposite in personality. Nobee has his twin's early mischievous streak and none of her morals or remorse. Everyone and everything is fair game, and she would likely be more evil if she were a bit more sadistic. Has discolored eyes (likely red) compared to the yellowish-green of Eebon's.

Abilities: Has Eebon's complete powerset as of the time of his creation.

Theme: "Nasty", by Cartoon Planet's Zorak
Last edited by AmbushCat on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:29 pm

"Encantado de conocerle, laser bait."

Name: Carlos Cosmos

Species: Iberian lynx/sand cat/jaguarundi felinoid mix, with the Iberian lynx aspects being the most obvious

General Description: Callista's personal troubleshooter and the Infinite Defense's resident Ace. Is a fan of the Dragonball series' Goku, and as such styles his hair and uniform similarly. Carries with him the RPG-2000, a giant blue crayon-shaped weapon modeled after Jazz Jackrabbit's blaster. Can speak fluent English, but often reverts to straight-out Spanglish just to annoy people. Is currently assigned to Callista's home solar system to keep from ticking off the residents of the 'Villes, but has showed up in the past to assist with Circe's training in the ways of combat.

Abilities: Hyperspeed. He is the commander of the I.D.'s Cosmos Squadron, the organization's elite starfighter force, and has gone the longest without being shot down in combat. The RPG-2000 carries up to eight types of ordinance thanks to recent developments in subspace attachments, ranging from standard energy bolts to room-clearing explosive charges, and the weapon's wielder is very good with his aim.

Theme: "Yellow Alert", as heard on Trigun

-------------

"I say we go to Meijer's today? We were just there earlier in the week...?!"

Name: Callous

Species: Human/human fusion

History: Formed from two people from an alternate Spamville/Muffinville. In that reality, due to interference from Shadell, Callista and Circe were fused into the same body (while freeing Kaoru from Callista's mind in the process and allowing her to be her own person). The combined being has Callista's bargain-hunting impulses and Shape-Shifter, plus Circe's Color energies and knowledge of magic; however, there were unforeseen difficulties with such an arrangement...

General Description: Callous's clothes are rather bizarre-looking, their designs split evenly in half between Callista's preferred sweaters and jeans and Circe's normal attire. The combined body itself is strange, with Calli's characteristics on one side and Circe's on the other. What is more is that the combined minds will repeatedly shift focus and control, often leading to arguments amongst herselves (yes, you read that correctly). The stress of handling both people's lives at once is sometimes too much for Callous, leading her to take the occasional vacation in this universe.

Abilities: All of the abilities that the two individuals would've had as of 2010, including those noted in the "History" section. Callous, notably, has greater ease in wielding Shape-Shifter than this universe's Callista does, but unlike her lacks the means of gaining any extreme boosts of speed or power.

Theme: Ending cutscene music from Descent
Last edited by AmbushCat on Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 pm

"Um, hey. ...Is this thing on? Hello?"

Name: Curtis

General Description: When Wildcat in his pre-Callista years was first mutated, he realized that there was no logical way he could explain things adequately to his parents. Several of his new associates solved this problem by taking a fraction of his remaining human DNA and creating a complete clone of his old human self. The clone has been living Wildcat's old life ever since that day.

Curtis is a fat, nearsighted researcher with far too much free time for his own good. As such he plays video games, reads fanfiction... and spends an awful lot of said free time communicating with others at Muffinville and Spamville.

Abilities: Complete and total fourth wall breakage.

Theme: "Dream Weaver", by Gary Wright

---

The rest of this post shall be reserved for any dimensional doubles of Callista that are likely to show up in Muffinville at any given time.

---

"No, I'm not confusing, just stupid."

Name: Get That D--- Fairy Out Of The Kitchen!

Age: Varies, depending on the last time she was blasted, but has the physical body of a 7-year-old

Species: Fairy

General Description: The bane of the fairy maids at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, it has been commented that she makes the rest of her race seem smart in comparison... and yet she's still kept around. Divides people into four categories: "Funny", "Scary", "Funny and Scary", or "Scary and Funny", and in her mind it's not as redundant as it seems. Words cannot do her stupidity justice.

Possesses brown hair and eyes. Four small, diamond-shaped, thin-membraned wings assist with her flight. Wears a green maid's uniform and a dandelion-shaped hair decoration.

Abilities: Has the complete fairy powerset: flight, danmaku and regenerative immortality. Can also detect any sweet foods within a certain radius, even those completely concealed.

------

"You have no reason to be proud of me. I'm cool with that; makes it easier for me to best you if you have no expectations of me."

Name: Callista Verlander

Theme: "Ordinary Girl", by China Forbes. Is considering changing this after learning that her counterpart loves the song as much as she does.

Age: Early thirties. Currently seeking to lock down her physical age, rendering herself immortal.

General Description: Not one of the nicer variants of Callista out there, hailing from a Ville-set where just about everyone is either a doofus or a jerk. What sets her apart the most from the baseline Callista is her overall bad attitude towards life, her bona fide marriage, her reduced conscience and willingness to lie, and the fact that her leadership of the Super-Cats is rather tenuous.

Abilities: Has a greater command of Shape-Shifter than Callista. Has no hybrid form, though.

---

"Wooowww. Someone traded my VIP box for a stadium."

Name: Calico "Black City" Bridges

Theme: Chicken Bone

History: Started as just another trainer with high hopes and dreams. Her parents, more focused on running their business than taking care of their child, more or less let her do her own thing in the years prior to her adventures; it wouldn't be until much later, when Calico started turning to the beer bottle to take her troubles away, that they realized their mistake. The wild-haired girl had to rely on the guidance of others as she grew up, and had to count on her Pokemon to keep her on the right course; it is in fact because of them that she's still alive, and has some sense of right and wrong.

Calico initially took to training her Pokemon with enthusiasm, and while she didn't take the League by storm she gave them something to think about. As she fought harder and harder, her team became stronger but she grew older, and she slowly began to lose that enthusiasm; by the time she had successfully managed to defeat the Elite Four, she felt burned out and no longer saw any appeal to competing. For a while, she considered disappearing from the public scene altogether without battling then-Champion Alder.

As it happened, though, the Elite Four's Shauntal had other plans; the ghost-type trainer was going to step down soon for writing-related reasons, and needed a replacement. Calico, whom she'd chosen, wasn't pleased with the idea when she found out and started towards the League offices to (presumably angrily) turn down the offer. On the way, she was stopped by a 9-year-old kid who had watched her overcome the Elite Four; the kid was thrilled to have met her, declaring that he was going to be a strong trainer someday and surpass her. Seeing the kid's determined stare and eagerness and remembering that she must have looked like that once, Calico didn't have the heart to refute his statements; changing her mind and deciding that she would join the E4, if anything to give the would-be trainer something to shoot for, she instead told the kid that she'd be waiting for him at the top.

General Description: Prefers battling on her own terms, and is rather apathetic on the whole. Is known for getting roaring drunk for seemingly no reason at all, on one occasion even showing up for an important battle while nursing a bottle of tequila. Makes music videos in her spare time.

Wields a team of Normal-types, with Snorlax serving as her powerhouse. It is said by some that her Pokemon are the only reasons that she has some sense of morality, that she's even alive. Dislikes her moniker of "Black City Bridges", but has learned to put up with it since it isn't something she can run away from. Has an odd friendship with Alder's replacement as Unova's Champion, since their experiences as Trainers have jaded them both. Adores her Pokemon, especially her Purugly (though in the latter's case the feeling isn't mutual).

Abilities: Is skilled enough to have joined the Elite Four during her 20s. Her stubborn streak in battle and a heavy emphasis on physical power were contributing factors to her nickname (the other factors were less than stellar). None of her other capabilities are anything "special", per se, but it should be noted that she, like a large number of other trainers her age, have been involved in enough training mishaps (charges by enthusiastic Pokemon, stray elemental attacks and such) to have given her durability beyond human norms.
Last edited by AmbushCat on Mon May 27, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Locations of Note

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:44 pm

This post shall be reserved for the Mungojerrie and for any elements of Callista Wilson-Metallium's organization that might take up residence on the Muffin Continent.

The Mungojerrie

Theme: Cats - Overture

Originally built sometime in the early 2000s, the Mungojerrie is an Eclipse-class Super Star Destroyer (or Star Dreadnought, whichever you prefer). It and its sister ship, the Rumpleteazer, saw repeated action against that universe's Starfleet Command and a whole slew of alien fleets. After some years went by, the Mungojerrie was decommissioned and given to Ambush Cat for him to use as his own personal playground and training center.

In 2009, Callista got an idea. Muffinville's sister city, Spamville, already had its own "safety zone" of sorts; why couldn't there be one placed on the other side of the dimensional border? With the aid of Ambush and some of the Infinite Defense's greatest minds, the entire ship was placed somewhere outside of Muffinville's city limits. After some efforts at exploration from a handful of the city's residents, the renovations began...

Purpose

The Mungojerrie serves as the "safe spot" of the Muffin Continent. No involuntary transformations, mind control/subversion, physical attacks, et cetera are usable within, lest those responsible be struck with some painful feedback. This is accomplished through a series of runes inscribed by one of Ambush's more... chaotic acquaintances across the entire ship; when translated, they read as follows:

"So that the transforming effects of magic, might, and mystery are rendered ineffective on these metallic grounds. Let those that exist live in peace; those that desire to cause pain will experience the consequences of their actions. Let the colors filter into the neutral zone. Let the fruits of ones labor not take hold. May your dreams not render you harm, and may your emotions remain unaltered. May war and destruction by mortal hands never be visited. Harsh reality has no hold here.

"I am the fire that sparkles with golden dust, shining like sapphires in the midnight blue. I have thus deemed this once proud floating fortress a sanctuary. May my word be exercised by those that walk its corridors."

Following a powerup gained from one of Raleigh's potions, Callista (with some help from Goldie) amended the runes a bit to ensure that no one would be able to edit or remove said runes for their own goals. "While this ship belongs to Ambush Cat, it is with the Infinite Defense's permission that he is allowed to keep it," she is confirmed to have said, "and we are allowed to intervene if we see fit to do so. The Mungojerrie is meant to be a relaxing haven, and it's going to stay that way as long as we have something to say about it."

The ship's bridge and command quarters were converted into a combination restaurant/arcade, with seating for up to 120 people, and is accessible via a street-based tunnel and the bridge turbolift. Other features include some luxurious apartments and hotel rooms (with at least two people confirmed to be living there full-time), a movie theater converted from one of the ship's hangar bays, and a wonderful view of the surrounding area, amongst numerous other things. Callista officially owns all businesses on the ship, with Ambush Cat serving as manager; Raleigh and Circe, amongst others, have also assisted them with the operations from time to time. In the absence of any of Muffinville's regulars, a steady stream of NPCs provide the facilities with enough business for them to stay in operation.

Miscellaneous

Even without Goldie's runes, the Mungojerrie's hull is ridiculously difficult to punch through. However, most of the ship's weapons were claimed by Raleigh shortly after it landed, and the engines have been removed to prevent its location from being changed. Also, the internal power plant was modified to produce much less energy than normal; any areas not connected to Callista's commercial ventures are without power. Only a handful of weapons, including a few plasma cannons and the superlaser, remain; without the means of powering them or the fire controls themselves, they are completely useless. The shield generators can be activated, but the number of protective layers available simply can't compare to what they were during the ship's heyday.

-----------------

FACTION INFORMATION: The Super-Cats' Infinite Defense

"Making the universe safe for pizza."

Theme: 3D Galax 2013, by XORISHE

The organization that Callista used to lead was founded in 1994 on her home Earth, under a different name. After Calli---then known as Curtis---was mutated into a Kittenoan felinoid by accident, he had the idea to form a superhero organization a la the Superfriends in Dearborn, Michigan. Some, like Aldonza and Zapana, joined right away; others, like Eunice, Thunderball and Ambush Cat, joined later (though Thunderball would leave the organization years later for personal reasons). Their mission was simple: fight crime, have fun, and don't overdo it.

At first the group amounted only to those that lived at the group's headquarters, and heroics were limited to Wayne County. Things began to escalate when Curtis's foremost enemy---whom we shall call "Shan" to protect his identity---discovered the secrets of space/interdimensional travel and began staging attacks on the HQ from the vicinity of the solar system's asteroid belt. One thing led to another, and eventually Curtis had a small fleet of his own to fight off Shan and other intergalactic threats. By the time Shan finally ended the attacks of his own volition, the Super-Cats were looking pretty good.

Two major events in 1997 served as a wake-up call. First: a fleet from outside the galaxy, belonging to a guy we shall call "Oakon" and his own little band of misfits (the "Starfleet Command" mentioned earlier in this post), effectively curbstomped Curtis's group with little effort. Second: the Rules Committee---Risk among them---showed up and liked what they saw, so they restored the Super-Cats to full operational status in a heartbeat and laid the groundwork for what became known simply as "The Game", a series of showdowns and error-filled comedies that lasted for five years. Oakon and Curtis became fast friends and allies/rivals, each attempting to get the better of the other through introductions of powerful weapons and twisted technologies. By the time The Game ended in 2002, the Infinite Defense had not only surpassed all known limits as an organization, but they wrecked the very concept of "economics" as well: Curtis's net worth alone measured in the centillions, and his fleet size measured in the millions (not counting starfighters and shuttlecraft/transports).

For the most part, the I.D. and Oakon's group parted ways after 2002, leaving Curtis and his team to defend their territory against any and all major threats; the Game Masters had taken up temporary residence in the universe, so the aftereffects of their presence were still felt in the form of enemy fleets and the odd alien invasion. The most major confrontation was with the criminal organization Baroque Works, which lasted for several years and started a chain of events which ended with Curtis landing in the Villes and becoming Callista. Even then and up to this day, those in the Infinite Defense seek to overcome their limits for the sake of enjoying themselves, helping others do the same and shielding those within their protectorate.

And, of course, making the universe safe for pizza. :D

At some point, Callista resigned her position as the I.D.'s Grand Admiral to better focus on her day-to-day life, saying that---multitudes of deaths and embarrassments aside---it was much less stressful and passing on her duties to those more worthy of them. They still consult with her from time to time, but that's about it.

MUFFINVILLE TASK FORCE

This group of capital ships---small by I.D. standards---numbers several thousand strong and is tasked with attacking external threats to Muffinville's safety that can't be stopped with lone individuals. They are largely apathetic to Muffinville's shenanigans and are under orders not to land on the planet itself unless absolutely necessary. Their crews still care a great deal for Callista's opinion even in the wake of her retirement, and they are flexible and adaptable enough to adjust to new circumstances.
Last edited by AmbushCat on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Maids of Honor

Circe's Manor is large enough that the average minotaur wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that place and the Cretan Labyrinth. It should come as no surprise that the number of people that keep the place tidy rivals the workforces of some massive corporate HQs. This post is reserved for those characters of my creation that work for Circe, aside from Claire.

Theme as a collective: Sycamore Pokemon Lab - Pokemon X / Y

---------

Name: Drew

Species: Catgirl

Color: 65% Red, 35% Orange

General Description: Middling height and weight. Reddish-orange hair and yellow eyes. Loves attention, and gets cranky when she feels that she's being ignored. Is quick to become angry, but becomes frantic when confronted with crying and tears. She and her roommate Sabrina have known each other for most of their lives, and the absorption of Color energy into their bodies took their already volatile rivalry to new heights.

Useless Trivia: Has at times been asked to do impressions of the goddess Viridi, a request that annoys her. Has a phobia of jellyfish.

Created in memory of Drew, a family cat who may have had a black hole for a brain but always knew how to get what she wanted.

--------

Name: Joni

Color: Iridescent. Her default personality and form is that of a well-meaning, intelligent woman in her mid-30s (which in truth is her real age); her split personalities are triggered whenever she hears the Mega Man series' disappearing blocks.

General Description: Short and scraggly reddish-yellow hair. Is tall enough to match skills with any NBA athlete, measuring around 6'9"; however this is due in part to a physical defect, and she actively relies on Circe's magic to keep any subsequent injuries from hindering her work. Has poor eyesight even with glasses, but exceptionally strong hearing; any work she does at the Manor is usually as part of a team.

Useless Trivia: Sometimes wears contact lenses to re-color her eyes blue.

------

Name: Abby Dubious

Species: Half-human, half-cat

Color: 65% Vermillion, 35% Aquamarine.

General Description: Mostly black fur, with white fur on her chest and stomach, tail tip, hands, feet and mouth; the latter has a distinctive black spot on it that resembles a half-moustache. Stands about five feet tall or so, with green eyes. Is female through and through, but there's enough Aquamarine in her to greatly confuse (or worse, enamor) anyone who hears her speak; this has led some to believe that she's androgynous. There've been several other rumors about her, but true to her Vermillion nature she can't bring herself to care. Said Vermillion energy often leads her to do things like create more work for her friends to deal with, or to stay awake all night because she stopped caring about sleeping. Is a remarkably good mouser, and surprisingly claustrophobic.

History: Is a high school drop-out. Has been part of the staff longer than most. Started off Violet, but later converted to Vermilion; at some point after that, she ate part of a strueberry without realizing it (or caring about it), and the two ended up mixing together.

At some point during her employ, Abby was cleaning a changing room. She shortly found herself surrounded by the staffers that had already been in there and had been lured over by the Aquamarine vibes she was emitting. This was enough to break past her Color-coded personality and trigger her claustrophobia, forcing those that hadn't been attracted by said vibes to come to her rescue and get her to stop screaming. Ever since that time, Abby refuses to use a changing room if there's anyone nearby.

Useless Trivia: Has a tattoo of a killer whale on her neck and upper back, obscured completely by her fur.

-----

Name: Sabrina

Species: Catgirl

Color: Silver

General Description: Dull orange eyes, very short white hair, dark gray uniform, skinny as a rail, and as short as the Harrison kids as of the time this post was first made. She and Drew are "friends", if such a term could be applied to their volatile relationship, and they both joined the Manor's staff at the same time. Is rather soft-spoken and meek when outside of her element, but otherwise---true to her Color---she's extremely smart and isn't afraid to show it off.

Useless Trivia: Became a fan of the NBA's Portland Trail Blazers based entirely on hearsay.

(Created in Sabrina's memory.)

------

Name: Sassafras and Gingersnap

Species: Catgirl. Sensing a theme here?

Color: Lavender for Sassafras, Indigo for Gingersnap

General Description: Calico-furred sisters, born from the same litter. Most of Sassafras's facial fur is orange and white, while Gingersnap's is equally divided amongst all three colors. Their respective uniforms are shaded to match their Colors. The family bond is strong with these two, and occasions where they've been separated are almost non-existent; to their surprise and delight, their original feline mother still recognizes them as her babies and has overcome her fear of humans in order to visit them. This has done wonders for their personalities and outlook on life, although it has garnered them some funny looks from those who aren't familiar with their history.

History: Originally trouble-making feral cats, they ate some fruit that was being cultivated at the Manor... and were very surprised to find themselves human. After some initial trouble adjusting---with Gingersnap needing pulled out of danger ten times in her first fortnight---they are now able to help out the best that they can.

Sassafras utilizes her Lavender skillset to make some money on the side as a songwriter and singer. Through this she frequently gets top billing at the Mungojerrie when she's not on the clock, singing everything from children's music to covers of famous love songs. Gingersnap is never far away, enjoying both her sister's music and the true peace that the Mungojerrie's wards give her.

Useless Trivia: Both have a fondness for tuna fish sandwiches (hold the mayo). Gingersnap is a fan of the PFL's Swords of Justice.

-----

Name: Dulcinea Karate

Species: Kittenoan (gray fox caninoid)

Color: Charcoal. Color is removed upon exiting the Muffinverse.

General Description: Aldonza Karate's cousin. Aside from her claws and teeth, she has little means of self-defense. Decided to take a part-time job at the Manor in an attempt to see what Aldonza saw in Circe, accepting a Color transformation that keeps most of her physical characteristics while boosting her strength. True to her species, she is adept at climbing. Unlike her cousin, she has no real superpowers beyond minor superspeed.

Useless Trivia: Has a love of stuffed animals and plushies.

-----

Name: Maid #46. No, I'm not kidding.

Color: Scarlet

General Description: An amnesiac when she first joined Circe's staff, though her memories gradually returned over a period of years. Voluntarily changed her name to "#46" because she liked how it sounded. A jack-of-all-trades type of maid, but at the same time a master of none. Occasionally uses her strong desire to shop as a means of getting out of working. An all-around nice girl.

Useless trivia: Has several shelves of model cars and trucks that she worked on herself.

-----

Name: Charis Fleurette

Species: Rose of Sharon bush, with magically implanted humanoid cat DNA

Color: None

General Description: Was created by the goddess Viridi as part of an ongoing series of experiments intended to give her forces increased resistance to transformative magics, but was allowed to leave after it was discovered that she was a total pacifist. Joined Circe's staff almost a year later. Recovers from energy loss and injuries quickly in the presence of sunlight. Is wary when it comes to the Harrison kids. Hates being airborne for any reason due to her nature as a plant.

Useless trivia: Believes that soap operas and comedies are essentially the same thing.

-----

Name: Doris Sturm

Personal theme: Android 18's theme from Dragon Ball FighterZ
Battle theme: Trap Fanatics, Mega Man ZX Gigamix

Species: Android

Color: 25% Black, 75% Orange

History: Like Abby, she's been part of the staff longer than most; unlike most, it was initially not by choice. In the earlier months of the Manor's existence, she---as a guy named Nolan---was caught snooping around for thrills, and was forcibly transformed as punishment. She started off as a Green girl, but the Color was purged by consumption of an uncarrot. That, in turn, was almost nearly removed by the effects of a leftover clockwork orange. She has kept the resultant form since 2013.

General Description: Looks like this nowadays. Due to the fact that her helmet and armor are a permanent part of her (and thus make it difficult for her to fit into a standard maid's uniform), a custom emblem (a stylized C with an orange-blue gradient effect) was etched onto the back of said helmet to show that she's part of the staff. Has gradually become loyal to Circe over time, but she still occasionally hangs out with several White-colored maids in an effort to keep her more violent tendencies at bay.

Useless trivia: Is part of Claire de Loon's circle of Mario Party enthusiasts.

-----

Name: Jessie Quark

Species: Zombie

Color: Yellow

General Description: Adolescent appearance. Blonde hair and bright red skin, with an ugly scar starting at the back of her head and looping around her torso, plus some stitching on the back of both knees and the crooks of her arms. Has absolutely no sense of pain, and can detach and reconnect her body parts at will. Loves pranking everyone, including her boss.

Useless trivia: Avoids Nintendo products like the plague.
Last edited by AmbushCat on Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:13 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:01 pm

Name: Ida

Species: Espeon

General Description: A Pokémon from Swift's home universe, living in the woods south of Ecruteak City; temporarily recruited by Amber Harrison to help tutor an Eevee-girl on how to use Stored Power. Ida brooks no nonsense from anyone and is quick to set Amber straight when she starts feeling mischievous. Is Swift's mother.

Most common moves: Calm Mind, Stored Power, Psybeam, Morning Sun
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:33 pm

Name: Ann C. Archi

Theme: "Dilbert" intro theme
Battle theme: Breaking Point of Insanity, from Psycho Waluigi

Species: Humanoid abomination

Age: A few years (actual), somewhere in her twenties (physical)

General Description: Her hair and eyes are multi-colored, constantly shifting through a kaleidoscope of twenty colors that change every second; her clothes are a mix-up of at least eight different styles, ranging from "royalty" to "ninja"; her personality is constantly at war with itself, and how she is able to function from day to day is a complete mystery. Only a few things are known about her: those who try to exploit her do so at their own risk, she's free-spirited by nature, she likes Italian food and jazz music, and she is undeniably BAT#%$& INSANE.

History: If you thought Callista was bad, it ain't got anything on this chaotic mess. At one point the absolute control of her brain she possessed was completely overwhelmed by an entire mob's worth of minds, driving her mad and inadvertently leading her to exposure to virtually every Color in existence, minus those associated with antimatter were they to combine. Circe was able to siphon the colors off and place them in a clone body before subsequently launching Ann somewhere into Muffinville. To this day she wanders Muffinville at random, causing problems behind the scenes wherever she goes.

Special Abilities: Unknown at this time.
Last edited by AmbushCat on Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:46 pm

Name: Lorin Snacfia

Species: Kobold monster-girl

Color: Charcoal

History: Previously worked at Circe's Manor for about four years as a half-Crimson, half-Black gorgon girl, assigned primarily to the manor's assorted gaming and sports facilities as a clerk and security agent. Was usually pretty good at keeping her Color-coded personality in line thanks to her below-described abilities.

One day while tending to a bowling alley in the Manor's sub-basement, Lorin inadvertently triggered Claire's dark side by losing her temper and striking her in the face. This resulted in a fight that ended with Claire half-petrified and a battered Lorin jammed into a ball return. After the both of them were dragged to First Aid, Lorin was given an ultimatum: either accept a transformation that would nullify her temper and allow her to continue working in her assigned capacity, or be fired with one week's notice. Unwilling to change her form just to keep her job, she chose to quit.

Lorin now lives in a three-room apartment in a seedier section of town. Since her downsizing she has drifted from job to job, eventually landing a permanent position as a bar bouncer. The usual Muffinville shenanigans have long since changed her to her current form.

General Description: About five feet tall and fairly muscular. Has grayish-blue hair, short tail, pointed ears, fur on her wrists and ankles, and dark red skin and eyes. There are discolored scars on her face, arms, and back that were presumably caused by bladed weapons, but are most likely part and parcel of her current form. Typically wears an olive-colored tank top, tattered black jean shorts, and wristbands studded with short spikes (which may or may not be fake). Primarily eats meat, but also has a severe weakness for bread and sweets.

Special Abilities: Aside from the physical strength that comes with being a Charcoal-girl, Lorin is also a fairly decent esper, along with everything that entails. Is both telepathic and is reasonably skilled with telekinesis, is pretty good at keeping her cool even when subjected to certain Color fruits, and can throw fiery bolts around. Can become fully invisible, but severe stress or surprise can cause her to lose her focus---which is pretty much all the time where Zapana is involved.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Sat May 20, 2017 12:05 am

Name: Gilda Bronzefire

Species: 75% human, 25% dragon

Color: Green/Violet

History: Started life as a dragon, with the birth name "Bronzefire". While still young, she was lost in the dimensional tides and eventually ended up in Muffinville after decades of misadventures. Her experiences did not prepare her for the circumstances of Muffinville's existence, and she was caught in a freak thunderstorm imbued with multiple Color energies.

Due to unknown circumstances, Gilda ended up in charge of her own apartment complex. How she's able to do so is perplexing, considering the hit she took to her brainpower, but she's still rather well-off.

General Description: Physically, she looks like this. She tends to dress a bit more indecently than this, given Green's tendency towards that, but Violet's influence causes her to forget to do that more often than not.

Like most that are Green, Gilda is obsessed with men; however, she's known to take this to extremes at times. It should be noted that she's one of the few people that Ambush/Amber completely hates, since one of the people she's infatuated with is the chaos kitty's own husband.

Special Abilities: As a result of her transformation killing off a large chunk of her intelligence and memory, her years of experiences have been mostly forgotten, manifesting themselves only as extremely vague memories and emotions that Gilda can't place (and indeed, she rarely tries). She retains several of her draconic abilities, primarily her namesake fire breath, resistance to physical harm and fire, and flight; her wings are concealed within her clothes when not in use.

For all that she's a ditz, she can still be classified as a genius ditz. She's surprisingly skilled at appliance and home repairs, although she's sadly unable to describe this to others in language other than "making stuff pretty again".

Useless Trivia: Successfully won a game of Star Wars: Rebellion by complete accident.
Last edited by AmbushCat on Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Tue May 30, 2017 11:17 pm

"Good riddance, human scum! The world's better off without you!"

Name: Viridi (alias Nachure)

Theme: Viridi, Goddess of Nature

Species: Goddess

Age: The same as the planet itself (technical), relatively recently (physical).

Color: A loose mix of Red, Orange, White, and Silver. It should be noted that the Colors are there solely to form her personality and do not have any impact on her physical appearance.

History: As old as the planet, Viridi's physical body was annihilated through unknown means in the distant past, reducing her to just a voice floating on a global breeze (so to speak). In recent days, Ambush decided to use a literal batch of Nothingness that was spreading through Muffinville to restore her to life... and succeeded.

Since the world around her is vastly different in culture and life from the eras she once oversaw, Viridi has acquiesced to Amber's desire to "adopt" her as an unofficial sixth child of the family. She currently resides in a highly refurbished suite at the Mungojerrie, in charge of keeping an eye on the landscaping around the ship to make sure it doesn't come to harm and resuming her work as the leader of the Forces of Nature.

General Description: See the picture linked above; closely resembles an 8 year-old child, though it's implied that she chooses to look this way. Plays occasional video games on her off time. Has a lingering hatred for humans and part-humans as a whole due to their destructive tendencies (and is a "Sitcom Arch-Nemesis" towards Callista), and only makes exceptions for those that are utterly subservient to her. She has a passing interest in Ellen due to the girl's own general fondness for nature, but to date hasn't tried to take her in as an apprentice.

Special Abilities: Everything that comes with being the Goddess of Nature, which can seem terrifying when you stop to think about it. She wasn't a one-time threat to the beings living on the planet just because she looked cute, after all.

Useless Trivia: Hates the voice that was given to her in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's Palutena's Guidance segments, though she's surprisingly fine with the idea of union work. Has a pet Pekingese named Squeaky; don't pet it if you know what's good for you.

--------

"Enough blabbity-blab. Now let's get to the main act!"

Name: Phosphora, the Lightning Flash

Theme: Lightning Battle

Species: Goddess

History: Like Viridi, Phosphora's physical body was destroyed in ages past, reducing her to nothing but an ethereal voice. Not long after Viridi was resurrected, she sought to restore her chief lieutenant and eventually succeeded. Unlike her master, Phosphora's taken well to her new surroundings and has completely teched out her suite at the Mungojerrie.

General Description: See the picture above. Is a bit of a flirt, though she learned quickly to mind her manners when Callista met her for the first time. Periodically roams the area around the Mungojerrie, summoning thunderstorms as needed. Likes to tinker; instead of buying a computer, she decided to build her own instead. Is completely subservient to Viridi.

Is well aware of Raleigh's immunity to lightning and avoids combat with him at all costs.

Special Abilities: A ranged specialist and fine archer. Her bread and butter, though, is a mastery over electricity and lightning capable of outmatching Thunderball on a good day. Favors speed and teleportation when battling, even going so far as to turn herself into lightning.

-----

FACTION INFORMATION: The Forces of Nature

All of the soldiers in Viridi's army (sans Phosphora and the never-seen Arlon) are made with natural resources, and in times past she used them to wage war against humans when their mistreatment of the world became too much to ignore. While her vendetta has simmered down to some degree, she has never forgotten what happened before; her newly created forces stand ready to resume the war if disaster ever again strikes. In the meantime, Viridi is content to let them wander the area surrounding the Mungojerrie and serve as a reminder to restaurant-goers never to incur her wrath.

Viridi is heavily against the use of Color energy, and knowing that some of said Colors are responsible for her restored form infuriates her just by thinking about it. Reportedly, she has successfully developed a Reset Bomb capable of obliterating the Color-filled Shards off the map. Finally, knowing that her "children" (as she likes to call them) wouldn't stand a chance against Muffinville's quirkier denizens, Viridi is taking steps to increase their chances of survival in the TF-happy Continent.

Due in no small part to Acutus/Bahija and Missy being active members of the revived Brotherhood, the Forces of Nature are enemies of theirs and will fight them whenever they cross paths.
Last edited by AmbushCat on Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:17 am, edited 8 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:33 am

"Hmph. You, teach me how to treat a child? This arrogant scrawny whelp with no muscles, magic, or talent? Sweetheart, if you're really that confident in your fate, you're more than welcome to try. Hit me with your best shot!"

Name: Malveline re Fraul Scandalwan de la Acutus

Theme: "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred in her humanoid form, Descent 2 OST - Level 3 in her full dragon form, "Just an Ordinary Girl" from the first Sailor Moon series as Bahija

Battle Theme: Battlefield - Rushing Life, from 7th Dragon 2020-II

Species: Dragon lord. Prefers to take a somewhat human-like form to keep from accidentally annihilating her followers with her sheer power.

Color: Blue, through and through.

History: A prodigy from the time she was hatched, Acutus was never content to stay in one place---nor was the adoration of her peers and elders enough for her. The power she had and desired went clear to her head: she wanted more. When she became of age she left the nest for good, going so far as to immerse herself in Blue energy to show her ilk that she wanted the love of humanity. Over the centuries she traveled the universe, proving her might and gaining followers on dozens of worlds. With each world she claimed, her power surged... and her Color energy claimed another piece of her being.

One day, a solid 327 years after the land had more or less forgotten about her, she was summoned to the Muffin Continent to deal with a mouthy child: Ellen Harrison. Mistaking her for a new initiate, Acutus tried and failed to sway her with sweet words. Losing her cool, an ultimatum was given: Ellen would either become a soldier for whatever cause Acutus deemed fit, join her "family" as a servant (to put the term loosely), or be reduced to a lifeless husk.

What Acutus wasn't aware of was that Ellen had placed an emergency call to Callista by mistake. Temporarily swayed by the girl's appearance, Acutus was influenced enough by Blue energy to more or less fall in love with her, viewing her as a "dragon's treasure". Proceeding to tempt Murphy when Callista threatened her, she told the self-proclaimed Shopping Queen to do her worst. What resulted was a Grade-A beatdown that barely even qualified as a fight, leaving the humiliated dragon lord embedded at the bottom of the Continent's newest lake with most of the Blue blasted out of her. She remained there for just over a year until she was pulled free by Whatevr, much to her detriment.

At some point in her life she crossed paths with the Indrisil, and the encounter stuck with her to the point that she was able to recognize Raleigh as one of them on sight. They number among the few beings that Acutus legitimately fears.

General Description: As a humanoid dragon, see the picture linked above. In her full dragon form, she's easily 300 feet tall, 1,000 feet along, and covered with reflective dark blue scales. Why her smaller form is colored green instead of blue is anyone's guess. Is arrogant, overly haughty, and loves to flaunt her power... fat lot of good it did her against Callista. Her very existence is abhorred by Viridi, and the nature goddess views her as a blight to be purged.

After learning that Acutus threatened one of his godchildren, Raleigh wasted little time in laying down the law and smacking the dragon lord with a Jusenkyo curse, supplemented by the re-application of Blue immediately thereafter. Nowadays, application of cold water will transform her into a sheep-girl. Hot water will, of course, reverse her condition.

Special Abilities: Can casually reduce continents to rubble, and is capable of shaking entire solar systems with the power she possesses. Has the standard array of dragon powers: fiery breath, insane durability, the works. Even in her smaller form, a simple touch can crush diamonds. Can fire heavily concentrated volleys of high-powered magic missiles. Because of her connection with Blue, she is able to transform others to varying extents.

As a sheep-girl... well, next to none.

NOTICE: Due to the Sisters Catastrophe no longer being around and Viridi's destruction of the Blue Shard in 2019, Acutus has submitted an application to be named the de facto avatar of Blue. Time will tell if she is accepted as such.

Useless Trivia: Her alcohol tolerance leaves much to be desired; half a can of beer is all it takes to leave her intoxicated in dragon-girl form. Reportedly suffered a hysterical fit when she discovered a song much more fitting to act as her personal theme.

--------------------

Name: Jennifer Berra

Species: Human (currently, as this is not her race of birth).

History: Was previously a leading member of Acutus's empire, and a fiercely loyal one at that. She was a lizard girl who was gifted early in life with the means to summon Acutus, whether it was to wage war against the world or to claim any potential targets and add them to her collection. For much of her life, she believed that Acutus was one of the strongest mortals alive.

The events described in the dragon's profile above, however, led to the empire's Muffinville branch being shorn in two by Callista and Ambush Cat, fully disabusing her of that notion. When Ambush herself caught up with Jennifer at her condo in Muffinville proper, the cultist was forcibly warped into the form linked below by being force-fed her own cloak.

Not long thereafter, the Infinite Defense caught up with her and provided her with an ultimatum: provide them with the information needed to completely shut down Acutus's empire, or spend the rest of her natural life in a prison cell. Jennifer worked with them for several weeks as a consultant and informant, being released back in Muffinville afterwards. In order to make ends meet, she now puts her sweet tooth to good use as a taste tester at a prominent bakery.

General Description: Looks like this. Has an extremely unhealthy obsession with sweets of all types. While cruel enough to work in Acutus's cult, she had a soft spot for housepets and grew attached to her two cats.

Special Abilities: Pretty much always has sweet foods stored on her person. How she can do this is unexplained at this point in time.

Fears: Trips to the dentist, of which there are plenty. It should be noted that Ambush was incredibly peeved that one of her children was a target, so Jennifer got what she paid for.
Last edited by AmbushCat on Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:00 am, edited 9 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:15 pm

THIS POST IS RESERVED FOR THOSE ASSOCIATED DIRECTLY WITH CALLISTA'S RENDITION OF THE BROTHERHOOD, SANS ACUTUS.

-------------------

"My preeeciouussss..."

Name: Applepills

Theme: Roy Clark & Buck Trent's Dueling Banjos when in Standby Mode; alternatively The Cyborg Fights from One Punch Man or Agent Tex from Red Vs. Blue when in Combat Mode, depending on how seriously she's taking her opposition

Species: Bio-android pony plushie

Age: Around a month and a half or so at the time this was first posted

Color: None in Standby, Orange in Combat

History: Was the first creation of the Brotherhood's reacquired Cosmic Plushie Forge. Callista wanted a capable bodyguard for whenever she spent time at Brotherhood HQ, and asked Acutus (known to her as the sheepgirl Bahija) to work something up for her. Not having much experience with what her boss wanted, Acutus was at a loss and decided to browse the Internet for ideas. After stumbling across some videos on Youtube depicting an off-her-rocker Applejack, she decided this was as good an idea as any...

General Description: Looks like this by default. Is capable of transforming into a human-like form that retains her color scheme.

Applepills is the product of the Plushie forge's magic, Color energy, and advanced technology (the latter of which was swiped from Muffinville's black market). There were a few quirks left behind after her creation, though. First she is absolutely fixated on pills, to the point that she'll actively chew on the containers in her attempts to get at them; unlike the original, though, her fixation goes beyond painkillers and branches out into pills of all types. Her addiction is so strong that giving some to her is the best way to knock her out of Combat Mode.

Speaking of, while in Standby Mode Applepills is laid-back, relaxed and fairly amiable (other key differences from her original self), and speaks in a low-pitched Tennessean drawl. When ordered to switch into Combat Mode, however, she becomes unrelentingly aggressive, violent and implacable until her target is subdued (or until provided with pills).

Finally, while her primary loyalties lie with the Brotherhood and she will take orders from Missy, Applepills is more loyal to Callista as she was created to be her bodyguard. If their respective orders clash, Callista's will always take precedence.

Special Abilities: The combination of bio-tech and plushie resilience means that she is incredibly durable, capable of---among other things---withstanding bombing runs from aircraft. Is capable of using any handheld weaponry she can get her hooves/hands on, though she favors twin Magnums and dual elephant guns with specialized ammo. Can survive in the harshest environments, up to and including outer space. Even getting past her durability, her pain tolerance is absurdly high.

KNOWN TECHNIQUES

Weasel Unit Total Assault -- Triggers a full barrage from her dorsal weapons, ranging from standard beam cannons to missiles and revolvers.

Touch of the Insane -- Basically a grenade filled with a cloud of Color energy that's attracted to anything that Applepills designates as an enemy, up to and including machinery. For maximum effect, the Color particles are wrapped in microscopic pieces of fluff from the Cosmic Plushie Forge.

Colt Piston -- Applepills doesn't get into close-range often, but when she does she doesn't mess around. Pistons within her forelegs (or arms, if humanoid) go into overdrive, permitting her to punch rapidly through such targets as tanks or starfighters. And yes, we do mean THROUGH those targets.

----

Useless Trivia: Spends most of her free time playing games in the Sims series. Has a mild allergic reaction to Comet-brand cleansers.

--------------------

"You're not dealing with the average shopaholic anymore, Vegeta..."

Name: Missy Coco Shanelle

Theme: Phantasm Machine ~ Phantom Factory
Battle Theme: Death Wish - A Hat in Time OST [Seal the Deal]; alternatively, Collective Consciousness when in control of a giant mech

Age: Eight years (physical). Appearance is locked down, meaning that she cannot grow up or die through aging.

History: No point in disguising the truth: Missy is really a de-aged clone of Callista O. Wilson-Metallium. During the summer of 2017, Callista acquired full rights to the Brotherhood from a retiring Colonel Caprice. However, her initial attempts at running it failed completely: for all of her faults, Callista was too moralistic and prudish to make a true villain.

Taking matters into her own hands after a few weeks had passed, Bahija deliberately tired out Callista by taking her on a massive shopping spree, then "graciously" allowed her to crash on a couch at her own residence. Temporarily switching back to her normal form, Acutus proceeded to enter Callista's mindscape and---after fighting off Buttercup and the Copycats---magically create a clone of the Dark Copycat, spiriting it away and erasing the memories of all involved parties of the encounter.

The clone was no fool, however: upon learning what happened from Bahija, Missy demanded that she let Callista know of what happened. With much reluctance Bahija followed orders, disguising her dragon-girl form's involvement. Deciding that Missy would make a good proxy, Callista immediately gave her near-complete control of the Brotherhood, meaning she would be answerable to Calli alone.

General Description: Like Callista, Missy is rather jerkish. Unlike Callista, she has very few---if any---redeeming qualities; she's rather motherly with the Ovalisks living at Brotherhood HQ and she's on conversational terms with Applepills, but she actively treats Bahija and most of her assorted minions like chew toys.

Abilities: Missy's abilities are fueled by "mental magic", previously accessible only to the Light and Dark Copycats within Callista's subconscious. This is essentially a weaker version of Callista's Epitaph powers: she can reality warp objects out of existence, but only if she is directly responsible for their creation; she can store anything on her person in a subspace pocket; she can turn into the Dark Copycat herself, but only for up to twenty seconds at a time before recharging; anything she creates in the real world will disintegrate completely if it's not put to good use within a minute. Even with these limitations, however, there's virtually no limit to what she can do when she puts her mind to it.

The only exception to her "mental magic's" rules is her staff. Normally taller than she is, it is collapsible, made of mythril, tipped with a crystal of an unknown type and stored within one suit sleeve, Missy can transfer it from her arm to her hand with a thought. Many of her higher-tier attacks require the staff as a focus. The staff is bound to her in much the same way that Shape-Shifter is bound to Callista, in that forcibly removing it from her person is a futile effort.

Missy is also a reasonably good pilot. While she was denied use of any of Callista's mechs, she has Metal Gear EXCELSUS and a heavily modified Death Egg Robot for use in emergencies. Rumor has it that she's constructing a Gundam of some kind for use as her primary mech, but details on it are unknown at this time.

KNOWN TECHNIQUES

Quantum Cutters - See Callista's dossier for information on this technique. This requires Missy to go Dark Copycat to utilize.

----

Useless Trivia: Is banned from all karaoke bars, as her singing at its worst is known to peel wallpaper.

--------------------

"If someone has to show up and rescue me just one more ti---YEEEEEK!"

Name: Olympia Andromeda

Theme: Transcend, from Touhou Fugyouseki ~ Nightmare of Sleeping Girl

Age: Nineteen. Her appearance is locked down, rendering her immune to death by age (much to her chagrin).

History: Was doused in Indigo energy early in life, turning her into a princess; she shortly thereafter received news that she really was a princess by blood, providing her with no shortage of wealth and combat training. However, she eventually grew tired of constantly being in need of rescue, leading her to purchase a home in Muffinville's Royal Haven: a sanctuary of sorts for people in her situation. Even this wasn't good enough to sate her paranoia, and as soon as she discovered the catacombs beneath the Haven, she immediately ventured down as far as she could go with as much as she could carry.

She had food, water, air, some luxuries, and---most importantly---seclusion. All was well... for about three months, when her underground home was threatened by a mixed gang of ogres, trolls, and adolescent dragons. And where danger homed in on Olympia, so did a rescuer: Applepills, who totaled the entire gang without any real effort, snatched Olympia, and took off back to the surface with her. Deciding that there was no real point in staying underground if she was going to be in danger there just as much as anyplace else, Olympia decided to throw her lot in with the Brotherhood as a means of fighting back against anyone who would try kidnapping her again.

General Description: See the linked picture. Physically speaking, she's no slouch; the sword seen in her picture weighs almost thrice as much as she does, and she's fully trained in its use. She's quick to admit that she wouldn't be of much use on the front lines due to her blatant Indigo-ness,, though, so instead she serves as one of the Brotherhood's financial backers and helps take care of the Ovalisks.

Personality-wise, she's just caring enough to come off as motherly to the Brotherhoods' Ovalisks, just annoying enough that Missy wants to kick her through a fourth-story window more often than not, and just distressed enough that Bahija tries to re-enact the whole "dragon captures princess" routine given half a chance. She's respectful to authority, but only so far as it takes to keep herself free. And given that she willingly joined the Brotherhood, at her core her personality is far from stellar.

Abilities: Is skilled with a blade, and strong enough to wield one as big as she is. ...

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION.)

-------------------

FACTION INFORMATION: The Brotherhood

Theme: Jun, from Cromartie High School. Best accompanied by the looped scene in the video.

The Brotherhood has a rather... checkered history. ()^_^ Black Dragon. Himitsu. Stratagemini. They, among others, were the prime source of chaos in the Villes for quite some time, fighting and bickering with each other as often as they instigated disasters of all types wherever they went. But time claims all, and eventually they disappeared in its mists... unintentionally leaving Colonel Caprice as the sole controller of the Brotherhood.

Caprice vanished for good in 2017 to who knows where, but not without making sure her legacy was secure, divvying up her assorted belongings and personalities among those who still hung around Muffinville. Callista struck quickly, petitioning Caprice for total control of the Brotherhood and getting it...

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Last edited by AmbushCat on Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to MSF's Most Wanted