The Hybrids.

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

The Hybrids.

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:12 pm

Well, since my RP has reached over 200 pages, and a good amount of info has been revealed, I figured I would make a topic about the characters in the Hybrid Adventures RP. At least the characters that I made. So, here we go.

Codename: #37
Hybrid type: Vulpix/Entei.
Bio: Born Alan Slater. When he was born, he was infused with the DNA of a female vulpix. The DNA was dormant within him for 13 years, until finally activating and transforming him into a female vulpix hybrid. The only Pokemon Alana has is the Vulpix that was given to her by Prof. Palm soon after her Vulpix DNA activated. Recently, it was revealed that she was also given Entei DNA, possibly as part of an expieriment to observe what would happen if two different types of DNA were infused into one person.
Personality: Alana is a shy and quiet person. However, if she is agitated, she can become very violent. She is very trusting of people, and even if there is evidence against someone, she will usually give them the benefit of the doubt.

After the time skip: Alana now devotes most of her time to helping new hybrids. She has honed her abilities, making her a formidable opponent in battle. She tends to travel between the hybrids base and her home in Celadon city, though she is wary of the humans there aside from her family.

I'll add more in a little while.
Last edited by Shadowmaster on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Re: The Hybrids.

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:32 pm

Okay...guess a little while means about a month.

Codename: #197
Hybrid type: Umbreon.

Bio: Orphaned when he was very young, the only family he's ever been truly connected to was his sister. They usually stuck yogether in the orphanage they grew up in, leading to them being outcast's to the rest of the children. This worsened when their Hybrid DNA activated almost simultaneously. For months they took the constant abuse of not only the other student's, but also the staff. Finally, the master appeared before them, offering them a home, and a new family. They accepted, and since that day have remained loyal to the master, seeing him as their savior.

Personality: #197 is a very calm and cool person. It takes alot to get a rise out of him, and he is very easy to talk to. For this reason, he is often sent to greet and find the newly activated Hybrids. His personality is nearly the opposite of his sisters.

After the time skip: Noah has become more serious during the time skip, and now takes the duty of finding hybrids much more seriously, especially with humans now out to exploit them. He has risen and is now one of the most respected and powerful members in the organization. He is also engaged to Aiko.
Last edited by Shadowmaster on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:39 pm

Codename: #471
hybrid type: Glaceon.

Bio: Orphaned at a very young age, the only family she ever had was her older brother. She relied on him to take care of her, and after the constant abuse she took from the other children at the orphanage, he was the only one she would ever truly open up to. She became even more closed off with the activation of her Hybrid DNA. The master is one of the few people, aside from #197, she has ever spoken to openly before. She still has major trust issues with most people. She acts as a tactician for the Hybrid organization.

Personality: A very cold person. She usually keeps her sentences as short and to the point as possible. She rarely has conversations with anyone other than the master or her brother. No one aside from those two even know her true name. She is also a very clear thinker, and is able to stay calm in stressful situtions, making her a perfect tactician.

After time skip: #471 is still very cold to almost everyone. She will only strike up conversations with anyone present for the final battle, and even then very rarely. She maintains her role as strategist of the organization, but has also increased in strength. She is capable of causing a massive blizzard in just under a minute.
Last edited by Shadowmaster on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:04 pm

Name: Sally
Hybrid type: Celebi

Bio: Sally comes from the distant future, where the hybrid organization has seized control of the world, and many, if not all, humans have become hybrids. In her time, she was under careful watch, due to the hybrids wanting to exploit her time control powers for their own benefit. She managed to sneak away with her best friend, Kris, and travel back in time to the point where the trouble began in hopes of avoiding the terrors she had seen. However, in doing so, she altered the timeline. She was captured and studied, enabling the hybrids to figure out how to use Legendary Pokemon DNA much sooner than they were supposed to. Sally then resigned herself to thinking that the organization was destined to conquer the world. She also helped retrieve Prof. Palm from the past in an effort to defeat Arceus.

Personality: Sally is a very careful persona, and while in the past, is constantly paranoid over messing up the past. Little is known about her beyond that.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Name: Kris
Hybrid type: Originally Kirlia, now Gardevoir.

Bio: Despite the troubled times she comes from, Kris is a very care-free person. She spent most of her days with her best friend Sally, and listening to music from her favorite artists. She followed Sally back in time to aid her in attempting to fix the future.

Personality: Kris is a care free girl who is never gets angry. She is also very forgetful, especially when her mind wanders to other things, mostly music. Especially Aiko's.

Points of interest: Kris is the first Hybrid known to have evolved.
Last edited by Shadowmaster on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:25 pm

Well, I'll be updating all these bio's after the conclusion of the current rp. As for now:

Codename: #150, The Master
Hybrid type: Mewtwo.

Bio: Found to be a genius at a very young age, William was nurtured to make full use of his talents. He took an interest in genetics, and talked about helping the world with his discoveries. At the age of 16, he was asked to join a group of scientists who hoped to use Pokemon DNA to help people with physical disabilities and other problems. For three years they worked, until they finally had a breakthrough, regrowing the arm of one of the scientists. However, after a few days, it was apparent that the serum had unexpected side effects. The man began to take on the characteristics of a Staryu. For weeks, the team tried to find a cure. Prof. Palm, in hopes of helping went so far as to inject himself with Alakazam DNA, hoping the increased intelligence would aid him.

It didn't take William long to discover other aspects of the change. Not only did the person take on the characteristcs of the pokemon, but they also had access to all of their abilities and attacks. It was at this point that he began to think of ways to use this to benefit himself. He snuck into the lab early one morning, stole a sample of Mewtwo DNA another group had been studying, and injected himself with a serum made from it. After a few days of practcing with his new abilities, he returned to Palm. He asked the Prof to help him make more of the serum, claiming this was the next step of evolution for humans. Palm turned this offer down, instead choosing to find an antidote.

William walked away, angry that Palm, a man he looked up to would be so short-sighted. He stole some samples of the formula, turned his back on his old life, and shed his old persona. He injected anyone who would be loyal to him with the formula, creating an army of Hybrids. He began the Organization as a way to spread the Hybrid formula, and to spread his influence. He hopes to one day turn all humans into hybrids,

Personality: Cocky, destructive, and with a God complex. He believes himself to be the ultimate being. Whether this is a result of the Mewtwo DNA or if he was always like this, but less vocal about it, is unknown.

Additional side effects: The Mewtwo DNA seems to have stopped the aging process in William/the master. Though it took a few years to stop.

After the time skip: Where abouts unkown. Banished by Arceus in the final battle.
Last edited by Shadowmaster on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:51 pm

Some more info for the rp. No characters in this post.

After the time skip, the organization has grown to the size of a large city, yet is so out of the way that it is rare anyone there would be bothered. Many of the known hybrids either live there, or migrate between there and other places.

despite all this, the city is still partially divided into subsections. After all the conflict, some Hybrids still have trouble accepting each other.

Also, updated some of the characters. Alana, Noah, and #471.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Edited Kris' Bio.

Here's a little info bout the ghost town gang. (Mainly done to help me remember everything I think up about them.)

Name: Riley
Hybrid type: Milotic.
Bio: As soon as they appeared, Riley's family took an instant disliking to the hybrids. They would run any out of town. Then, the day came when a group of renegade hybrids burst into town and changed a large number of the residents. Riley was changed from a normal boy into a female Milotic hybrid, and his family and most of his friends turned on him. After being chased out of town, Riley relied on the only two friends he had left, Rem and Glitch, for support.
Personality: Aggressive and mistrusting of new people and hybrids.

Name: Sarah
Hybrid type: Castform.
Bio: Sarah found her way to the ghost town well after Riley, Rem, and Glitch did. She quickly found herself to be comfortable around the rag tag bunch. She doesn't quite grasp why Riley is so angry all the time... Home town: unknown.
Personality: Calm and friendly. Sarah will go out of her way to help people when she can. It should be noted this is just her default personality.
Sun form: In this form, Sarah is quick to anger and is a bit hot headed. She is less likely to think rationally in this form.
It's unknown at this time what her other forms do to her personality.

Name: Rembrandt (Rem for short.)
Hybrid type: Smeargle.
Bio: Comes from the same town as Riley and Glitch, who he has been friends with for years. He felt no malice toward the Hybrids, even after they changed him. He did his best to help Riley and Glitch adjust to their changes.
Personality: Brave and accepting. He's seen as the leader of the little group because he is able to think rationally and quickly.

Name: Flora
Hybrid type: Cherrim.
Bio: History unknown at this time.
Personality: Non-sunlight form: Quiet, meek, and borderline depressed. Flora will usually try to stay out of people's way when in this form. Her favorite location is the park.
Sunlight form: Brash, energetic, and fierce. When in this form, Flora's personality is on par with Riley's. She's quick to strike against an enemy, and tends to have the strength to dish out a bit of damage.

Name: Glitch
Hybrid type: Porygon Z.
Bio: From the same town as Riley and Rem. He has been friends with each of them for years. He got his nickname by causing a major glitch in the school's computer system which caused all of the students to receive all A's.
Personality: Erratic, tends to act bizarre at times.
Last edited by Shadowmaster on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:43 pm

Oh, by the way, feel free to post questions on any of the Hybrid characters under my control here in this thread.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:46 pm

Shouldn't the Master Be #150? Or is that the Hybridized Mewtwo? I was just wondering.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Why yes, he most certainly should. That was a bit of a typo on my part. Good eye there. :oops:
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Hey no problem. I just wanted to point that out. A friendly reminder is all. No problem Shadow, no problem at all. Nya.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Types of transformation formulas:
(Most of these are used by the rouge hybrids in order to bolster their numbers.)

Original-Instills the infected with the DNA, abilities, and a slight appearance shift based upon the DNA sample. Developed by Prof. Palm in order to help people with disabilities and other problems.

Mind-control-Any infected with this become loyal to The Master. With him gone, however, this is little more than the original formula.

Berserker-Turns the infected into a mindless fighting machine. Also gives the human a more pokemon like appearance. Developed by the hybrids loyal to The Master in order to create powerful warriors to help them defeat those lead by Aiko.

Viral-Spread like a virus through a small area. Makes the human mostly pokemon. Quarantine may halt the spread of this form.

True formula-Gives the abilities of the pokemon the DNA comes from with no side effects. This formula has yet to be created.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Shadow you might want to update # 471's Data since her name has now been revealed. Just some friendly advice.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:50 am

Aging: Something I've been thinking about recently is the hybrid aging process. So, here is what it goes like:

Humans: 60-80 years generally.
Regular hybrids: 80-100/105 years.
Legendary Hybrids: 100+ years, aging process slows at some point to where it's almost unnoticable.

The pokemon DNA leads to hybrids having longer lives.

So, yeah...
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Return to MSF's Most Wanted