Captain O' Awesome [Dracos]

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Captain O' Awesome [Dracos]

Postby Dracos » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:08 pm

Dracos here, telling all you kids to stay in school! Now, you may be thinking to yourselves, "This isn't how other people describe their characters..." Well, I'm afraid that I'm just more awesome than all those jerk. And you know they're jerks because I said so - I wouldn't lie to you.

So, now that we've cleared that up, lets get to back story. Ain't got one. Wasn't that easy? Okay, maybe I do have one, but if I told you that would take all the fun out of it! Now, what's next? Height! Meh, not important. Weight?! It's not polite to ask. Powers? Uh, I'm gonna say magic. Magic, sure. That's it. Race? Uh, human, for all you know. Just the awesome kind though - you know, the kind that isn't bothered with little things like having half his head blown off...

Now that we've cleared that stuff up, let's move on to... umm, what's left? Personality? Well, that's easy! I'm just gonna say that I had Ataru as a teacher while looking up to Negi Springfield and Deadpool. I think that about sums it up.

Until next time... Dracos, away!

(Doesn't move)

Uh, you can leave now...
When the fate of the world is resting on your shoulders... How can you afford not to stop and get a massage?
Dracos
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: Captain O' Awesome [Dracos]

Postby Dracos » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Who is this man who dares stand against the forces of evil, no matter where they hide? Who is this Paragon of Manliness, this Warrior of Peace, Love, and Justice? It is Dracos! Cleave the Heaven with your blade, brave warrior! Ignore common sense to make the impossible possible!
When the fate of the world is resting on your shoulders... How can you afford not to stop and get a massage?
Dracos
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: Captain O' Awesome [Dracos]

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Forgive me for saying this here, Dracos, but the average person has enough problems dealing with awesomeness without the shades added to the avatar. :lol:
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Return to MSF's Most Wanted