I'M the Overlord!

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

I'M the Overlord!

Postby Adell Plushie » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:13 am

About time I finally did something like this... of course, if you don't know who I am and have some idea what my abilities are, you must be some kind of loser!

Name: Laharl
Species: Plushie (ordained)
Weapon: Sword - excalibur, if I can ever get it back. Otherwise, a notched sword is an acceptable, if poor substitute.
Powers: Has generic demonic powers, which is used primarily to summon fireballs and meteors. ALL of Laharl Plushie's techniques revolve around the ideaology of brute force; and he's damn good at it. As a result, he knows nothing of subtlety, and has trouble getting around complex defenses and/or tactics. While his powers can be used for a variety of things besides smashing his enemies and various obstacles into paste, he rarely thinks to use them in the midst of battle; only after he loses and decided to try again will he emply any tactic more complicated than "Kill them!" He can break magic seals with his overwhelming raw power, and instant killing, soul rending, or transformative magics have no effect on him.

Utterly evil, though in a completely self-centered and non-sadistic way, Laharl Plushie is the Overlord of the Netherwold, currently making a bid for Overlord of the Muffin Room. He has some trouble, as he's technically still bound to obey Black Dragon as master, but on the whole he does very well for himself, and can cut a swath through nearly anything stupid enough to stand in his path.
Beta Spammer Rank D
Adell Plushie
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: Saving Muffinville from being changed into monsters!

Postby Adell Plushie » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:13 pm

Well, since somebody asked for stats, here are my stats. Approximated, of course.
Lv: 9999
HP: 850K
SP: 240K
Atk: 420K
Def: 140K
Int: 120K
Hit: 190K
Res: 180K
Spd: 270K

Items: Heavy sword (a temporary replacement until I get Excalibur back)
(No other items; they're equipped as I need them)
Beta Spammer Rank D
Adell Plushie
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Adell Plushie » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:55 am

New form, new stats!
Lv: 5000

HP: 500K
SP: 120K
Atk: 200K
Def: 80K
Int: 70K
Hit: 100K
Res: 70K
Spd: 200K

Equipment: Lv 100 Legendary White Tiger
Hero mantle
Hyperdrive
Testament
Beta Spammer Rank D
Adell Plushie
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted