Guy Davillion

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Guy Davillion

Postby Azathoth » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:02 pm

I originally created this character out of thin air just so I could take part in a nutty RP to which none of my current characters really suited. But the idea behind him is so insane, so crazy, so funny... that I cant let him go. So here he will stay, ready to use whenever the proper RP comes along. And maybe he will branch into spam as well.

Name: Guy Davillion
Sex: Male
Height: 6,4
Build: Muscular
Hair color: Blonde, shoulder length
Eye Color: Blue
Occupation: Knight in the service of his Lord, occaisonal freelance adventurer.
Weapons: A huge, unnamed, five foot long sword.
Special powers: see below.

Guy was squired at a young age and brought up to be a upstanding warrior for his Lord. He was unremarkable in all aspects but one.

From a young age, Guy has always been extremely polite. At the age that most of his peers would be throwing their food in disgust at the wall, Guy carefully, quietly, and thankfully ate everything set before him by his parents. It only got worse as he was taught the Code of Chivalry. Unlike most knights, to which the Code was more like guidelines, Guy read it like a bible, and followed it to the letter.

People began to notice things were really strange during a feast in celebration of Guy's Knighting. It was a commonly known, but seldom followed tradition that the Knight in question would sit down to his celebration feast and not rise until all the food was eaten. Unfortunatley Guy's Knighting took place on the same day as the Lord's birthday, and most of the people in the castle had eaten themselves sick at the birthday lunch. Still, a huge table of food was laid out for Guy's feast... but soon everyone excused themselves to go have a lie down. Guy was left alone at the table all night. Everyone returned the next day to find Guy still eating at the table, almost all the food gone. He happily invited them to have the rest, but all they could do was stare at him in shocked silence. There had been enough food on the table to feed hundreds last night... now there was only a bit left. And Guy seemed no worse for wear from eating what should have caused him to explode five hours ago.

They dissmissed it easily, and for awhile no one noticed anything off. But after a series of circumstances, a smart page put everything together. When confronted with a situation that would cause him to be rude, Guy could not possibly go ahead with it. Even if it meant being able to do impossible things, some kind of divine power would aid him in being polite. Guy was promptly sent questing, the Lord wanted no one that creepy anywheres near him.

And that is Guy's power. Normally a decent swordsman, when a situation requires him to be rude, he will be empowered to do impossible things to avoid causing offense. He... cannot... be... rude. No matter what odds are against him, if loseing requires him to be rude he will succeed beyond all possibilities.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Guy Davillion

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:36 pm

Bwahahaha! I forgot about Guy... I should cannibalize one of the Azer variants that were never used and get him his own account, maybe.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Sailor Ganymede » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:19 pm

You don't have to create a thread for each of your characters. All you have to do is place them all in one thread like I did.
Sailor Ganymede
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:20 pm

Yeah... you have yours set up rather well, I checked it out.

I'll do the same for Dactylos from now on, but this thread I made like... last year lols.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Dark Scout Cyclondia » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Hey No Problem!