Hayata (Updated- Sept 20th)

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Whatcha think so far?

Nice. Very nice indeed.
56%
Not too bad.
22%
Eh.
No votes
Needs work.
11%
What the f*** is this s***?!
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: Hayata (Updated- Sept 20rd)

Postby Haylie » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:47 pm

The more up front characters (Hayata, Haylie, and Hammeleck) now have relations with some of the folks around. If any more come up, I'll be sure to put them up.
In the meantime, new character time!

Puchi Inukijo:
A cute little witch girl of about 8, already with exceptional power. She wears a blue wizard's robe, as well as a matching blue wizard's hat, a small charm necklace with a dog charm, and white tennis shoes and gloves. She's facinated with anything resembling any kind of magic, and has a natural curiosity that almost rivals Nike's. She has also developed a liking for dogs, and can often be seen following Grey like a shadow. She has a little trouble communicating, since her primary language is Japanese and is only now learning English. She can communicate with any kind of canine (anthro or otherwise) by use of telepathy, and they can understand and obey her. She's sort of a land-bound Aquagirl for dogs. She carries what looks like a cartoonish dog paw on the end of a bone that acts as a wand, and everytime she uses magic she makes the Japanese sound for a dog bark, "Wan!" She does have a bit of an issue with self-control, however.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Previous

Return to MSF's Most Wanted