Hayata (Updated- Sept 20th)

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Whatcha think so far?

Nice. Very nice indeed.
56%
Not too bad.
22%
Eh.
No votes
Needs work.
11%
What the f*** is this s***?!
11%

Total votes : 9

Hayata (Updated- Sept 20th)

Postby Haylie » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:07 pm

Name: Hayata Cougar

Height: 7' 4"

Weight: approx. 240 lbs (w/equipment)

Hair: Red and spiky.

Skin tone: Caucasian

Frame: Fairly average, though very tall.

Species: Biological weapon.

Text: Default

Distinguishing features: Several large/long scars on hands and arms, arms hidden in black trench coat sleeves, some on his chest and back; also, on his front is the tattoo of a cougar's head, and its claw on his left arm; on his back is a dragon, with flames on his right arm.

Clothes: Black is the dominant color: Black trench coat, black jeans, black shirt, black belt, black boots... You know what? Just see the pictures below.

Weapons: 1 sawn-off one-handed shotgun named Revo; 2 6-foot nodachi (Japanese feild sword) named Kame (kah-mee) and Kazi (ka-zee); 1 anti-armor rifle named Brackio; several concealed smaller weapons, such as throwing knives and stars; special anti-TF bracelet given by Angie; Astral Blade charm; also trained in bo staff and hand-to-hand.

Powers: Steel-strong skin despite all his scars. He can switch his vision between normal and infra-red. His sense of smell is greater than that of a dog's. His body strength is that of a construction crane's times 10. His mental discipline is so strong he can't get drunk or poisoned, even if his immune system wasn't strong enough to defend against poisons. He really isn't even affected by tomapples. His knowledge of weapons, especially his own, are unparalleled.

PsychEval: The anti-hero. He likes having his way and will curse his way out if he doesn't get it. Often sticks his foot in his mouth, refusing to work, unless someone pays him. To keep things short, we'll just say he doesn't care. Not to say he's apathetic, that sounds too whimsy; he just doesn't give a damn. Unless you're a buddy, you can die or not, he DOESN'T CARE. If you're a buddy, he'll let you live and might even help you out; enemies beware.

Modus Operandi: Depends on the job, time, and his mood. He always charges the equivalent of US$5000 per body up front, or no deal. After the job is done, he might charge more, depending on the difficulty of the job and supplies used, and occasionally who the target is. Mob Dons are generally high-price, while civilians are the written price.

Birthplace: Area-51.

History: He was created in a lab in Area 51 as a bio-weapon. We know he was responsible for the destruction of various world-power armies, including the French, as well as another, shadier army, as that was what he was created for. He escaped the lab, because he was about to be executed for "unruly and violent behavior". After that, he went on to become an effective (if a bit loud) bounty hunter, which he remains to this day.

Likes: Food, music, his weapons (he's constantly cleaning/sharpening them) a good fight, anyone he's fought, vengeance, killing his enemies (not necessarily in that order)
Dislikes: People ignoring him, being insulted, his weapons breaking/being vandalized in any way, the people that have done the aforementioned, not getting his way

Strengths: Thick-skinned and hard to kill even if you do pierce it, great swordsman/melee fighter, not too bad with guns, either. Knows a few things about explosives, not that much about healing (he's a soldier).
Weaknesses: Not too good with words or people.

Relations:
Haylie: Nothing serious. No commitment. Strictly business.
Mike: Strictly a house guest. Nothing else.
Chealse/Nike: Rather annoying house guests.
Angie: Something sort of approaching an acquaintance.
Alissa: Liked very much.
Mendo: Sort of a buddy.

Theme: Apocalyptica (feat. Adam Gontier of Three Day's Grace): I Don't Care
(Subject to change at any time; Pictures courtesy of Dollwizard: http://www.dollwizard.com/)

Last edited by Haylie on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:49 pm, edited 38 times in total.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Haylie » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:05 pm

Name: Haylie "Hay-chan" Carmichael

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: approx. 140 lbs

Age: 70. But if you ask her, she'll say she's in her twenties.

Hair: Red

Skin tone: Caucasian, with a little tan

Frame: Fairly average, though very tall.

Species: Biological weapon.

Text: Green

Distinguishing features: Red hair and eyes, plus all the guns she carries, as well as phoenixes tattooed on her back and arms, and the flames on her shoulders and biceps.

Clothes: Black is the dominant color: Black jeans, black shirt, black belts, black boots... You know what? Just see the picture below.

Weapons: 2 counter-balanced TK-50 full-auto machine guns known as Logic and Reason; 1 Claymore sword (looks more like a two-sided buster sword) named Heaven's Cut; 1 Blow Crap Up Mini-Tank Gun (BCU-MTG); several concealed smaller weapons, such as throwing knives and stars; special anti-TF bracelet given by Angie; Astral Blade charm; also trained in bo staff and hand-to-hand.

Powers: Specializes in those abilities that protect or kill quickly. Her strength is very close to Hayata's, but she's more inclined to speed than strength. Her skin is just as strong, her discipline and resistance to poisons and the like as well.

PsychEval: She's humble, and not as prone to confrontation, as opposed to Hayata, who likes to START confrontation. She cherishes others' lives more than her own and seeks to protect others before herself. It usually depends on who it is, though. She's also a bit short tempered and very stubborn. She also tends to raise her voice when people mess up what she sees as a simple task, i.e. shooting someone.

Modus Operandi: Haylie's a bit more generous, as she might not even charge up-front, unless it's a really big job. Even afterwards, she charges less for the target(s) and supplies. As such, she works a bit slower than Hayata.

Birthplace: Area-51.

History: She was created in a similar fashion to Hayata, a bio-weapon. She was considered a "success" by the scientists that made her (few or no flaws), the only one besides Hayata, who was to be executed anyway. She doesn't really know Hayata was the one to destroy the lab they were created in. Like Hayata, she went on to become an effective and well-known bounty hunter, if a bit reluctantly.

Likes: Destroying the dangerous, hanging out with friends, helping out who she likes when possible
Dislikes: Dangerous people except herself, those threatening her friends, losing

Strengths: She's good with explosives and fast-firing weapons, as well as close-combat. If injured, her blood can eat like acid through pretty much anything
Weaknesses: Semi-short tempered, stubborn, quick to judge, and often slow to think

Relations:
Hayata: A business partner. Maybe something else, as well.
Mike: A good human friend, and a pleasurable house guest.
Chealse/Nike: Cute little friends.
Angie: A friend and close ally.
Alissa: Neutral.
Mendo: Something approaching a brother.

Theme: Alex Krycek; Bad Reputation

Last edited by Haylie on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:37 pm, edited 20 times in total.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Haylie » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:19 am

Name: Hammeleck (Hebrew for "King")

Height: 7'10"

Weight: approx. 200 lbs (the buster sword adds a good 200 lbs. to that)

Hair: Blood Red

Skin tone: Caucasian, with a darker tan

Frame: Muscular and very tall.

Species: Unknown, but humanoid.

Text: Dark Red

Distinguishing features: A large number large/long scars on hands and arms and face, arms hidden in black trench coat sleeves, some on his chest and back, a large tattoo on his chest, armor on his legs, forearms and shoulders, plus the fact he is PURE EVIL.

Clothes: Still black trench coat, but with shoulder-pads; armored leggings and gauntlets; no shirt, but a large tattoo on his chest.

Weapons: 1 death-stopping Sword of Death's Bane Buster sword (think Cloud, but bigger and more evil); also trained in bo staff and hand-to-hand.

Powers: Specializes in all forms of torture and death. As far as abilities, he seems like a normal human; he takes bullets more or less the same way, only he flatly refuses to die unless he drops his sword, and that in itself is hard to do.

PsychEval: Sadist. He insists on referring to Hayata as "That Damn Merc" and Haylie as "That Damn Redhead"; he comes up with similar nicknames for those he doesn't like, like "That Damn Angel" for Amethyst. He doesn't really believe he's the evil one, however. He thinks he's trying to bring order to a chaotic world. He thinks everyone else is the bad guy, so he offers what he calls "discipline" to those "under him".

Modus Operandi: He's an arrogant jerk, so he usually walks right up, exchanges a few words, then runs people through like a hot knife through soft butter. He won't even charge for it. He might give you a chance to swear allegiance to him, but that's if you're REALLY lucky and caught him in a good mood. Then again, he usually kills anything he sees on sight...

Birthplace: Nobody knows.

History: Uh... we don't know that, either.

Likes: Killing, death, blood, the fearful/dying screams of his victims.
Dislikes: You.

Strengths: Seemingly stronger than the average human (how else can he lug around that giant turkey-cutter?), and his sword can stop death. Well, his, at least...
Weaknesses: Unless he drops that sword, you're done for.

Relations:
Everyone: "... must die or serve me. I don't care, either way suits me."

Theme: Metallica; Sad But True

Last edited by Haylie on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:38 pm, edited 12 times in total.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Haylie » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:31 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by Haylie on Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Rose » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:46 pm

All the guys pic look like they were created with the same softwere
Rose
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Haylie » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:48 pm

Ghost0587 wrote:All the guys pic look like they were created with the same softwere

Y'know, there's a funny story about that...

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Rose » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:04 pm

Dollworld...?
Rose
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Haylie » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:23 pm

Dollwizard, actually. Same basic concept.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Rose » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:42 pm

And this is why i know im right in the "what if" Game
Rose
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Haylie » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:23 pm

Proofread, revised, and Hayata, Hay-chan, and Darkness each got a new weapon.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Haylie » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:42 pm

Just added text color. Nothing big, unless you have some suggestions.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Haylie » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:20 pm

I added genders, because I felt you had to assume too much and it felt proper, plus Hay-chan has a proper age now.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:52 pm

Nicely detailed! Very cool Characters as well!
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Haylie » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:04 am

Thanks, but I have more.

Side Characters:

Chealse:
The one who takes over whenever someone eats a tomapple or is otherwise "ditzified". Your typical ditz, she's usually not aware she's doing anything, even though she may be destroying a building. She's prone to sporatic outbursts that sometimes involve other peoples' weapons, but it doesn't happen often. She's often in the form of a cat-girl for some odd reason.

Mike:
Typical teenage boy. He likes cute girls, even though he's very shy. He's almost always seen with either Haylie or Hayata, rarely Kang, as he's sort of freaked out by him. Sometimes he's seen in ice cream parlors with Chealse. He has a good heart and a good mind, often finding ways to help out without using violence, which is good, since he doens't carry any weapons.

If I think of anything else, I'll post again.
Last edited by Haylie on Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Haylie » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:17 pm

Some more revision, plus Hay-chan's a bit more individualized, as she's not so much like Hayata. Speaking of which, both have full names now.

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Next

Return to MSF's Most Wanted