Temporary Condition

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Temporary Condition

Postby Snow Dragon » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:42 pm

I'm calling my current female persona my "Chaos Werewolf" form.
Obviously, I have certain regenerative and athletic powers from being of lycanthropic heritage, but I lose general command of the plushie legions. The plushies already assigned to jobs function as normal, but I can't otherwise persuade or control them (I also lose my scissors).

Because I like GW stuff, I'll list my profile like that.

Normal form:
WS:3 BS:3 S:4 T:4 W:2 I:5 A:3 Ld:7 Sv: -
Special rules: Ego shield, Infiltration, Move through cover, Hunter, Regeneration

Chaos wolf form:
WS:6 BS:3 S:6 T:5 W:5 I:6 A:5 Ld:9 Sv: -/+4
Special rules: Beast, Daemonic talons, Chaos aura, Furious charge, Move through cover, Hunter, Regeneration, Fearless
Psyker powers: Wind of Chaos, Warp blast
Super-depressed Freelance Princess
Snow Dragon
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Snow Dragon » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:15 pm

I'm adding the Chaos puppy form... just because. Maybe it'll make a reappearance.

Chaos Puppy form:
WS:2 BS:2 S:2 T:3 W:2 I:5 A:2 Ld:6 Sv: -/4+
Special rules: Beast, Hunter, Move through cover, Adorable, Small target, Regeneration
Pysker powers: Warp blast, Wind of Chaos, Gift of Chaos (spread by biting), Telekinesis
Snow Dragon
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Snow Dragon » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:26 pm

Addition: Riot
NPC status
Species: Mechanical (Daemon engine)
Appearance: A female maid. It is not immediately apparent she's a robot just looking at her.
Abilities: A combination of Kether's scientific genius and the Daemon Engine's normal affinity for mutation and warfare enables Riot to morph her arm into any number of weapon configurations at will, including, but not limited to: Chainguns, missile launchers, laser cannons, shotguns, flamethrowers, power claws, grappling claws, chainsaws, buzzsaws, and the infamous disruptor cannons, in addition to other, less destructive things.
Defenses: Riot has a super high-density dermal armor layer for reflecting gunfire and mundane weapons, as well as newly installed shields for blocking attacks from God-modders.

Riot was originally a Defiler BD built to get out of Hell, but was transformed into a maid form by Kether. Though she maintains her loyalty to her master and her lethality in combat, Riot has not quite gotten the hang of speaking, even after Kether fixed her voice from a simple metallic screech. She tends to spout lines from movies, TV shows, and sometimes even comics and games completely at random, making useful communication almost impossible. She is getting better slowly, though, and can, on occasion, at least utter a quote that's somehow relevant to her intentions.
Snow Dragon
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to MSF's Most Wanted