Just the Typical Homicidal Zombie

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Just the Typical Homicidal Zombie

Postby Shadell » Mon May 28, 2007 10:48 pm

Shadell
Race: Zombie/Death Goddess
Profession: Lab assistant to Sidekick

Brief History: Well, I've been around the block, sold my soul a few times, you know the deal. I have serious issues with someone named Kareha, whom is probably dead, though due to a deal I made I gave up all memories of fighting him. I spent a while in spamville, gained wayyyyy too many jusenkyo curses. (At least a dozen) and powers that went along with them. Since those are gone at the moment. I tend to fixate on anything sharp and pointy I see, but my favorite weapon will always be knife-chan, my pet dagger.

Abilities: I can pull most any non-enchanted item out of thin air (And several enchanted ones), or summon it somewhere else. I can also perform any special sword technique as long as its name is in japanese.

Aside from that, I have the mark of Tzeentch which allows me to create blasts out of the energy of the warp without having my soul destroyed/eaten/etc, the ability of regeneration and the natural fortitude to take a ridiculous amount of damage without slowing down.

My speed and strength are much higher of what would be expected of a zombie as well.

Due to Lian's actions, I've recently started manifesting divine abilities, most of which haven't been revealed or touched upon yet.

And, due to recent changes, I'm also a mad scientist.

Immunities: I absorb poison magic, and death spells will revive me. On the other hand, healing magic is quite painful, and I don't do that well with extreme heat.

I am also the semi-proud owner of:

Name: Mini-droid Shadell plushie! or Windy for short
Race: Robotic wind-up maid plushie
Profession: Maid, AAW (Anti-Ahab weapon)

As for all the other unimportant details...
BD wrote:(This plushie is a belligerent and angry little droid that is absolute in his belief that the undead are a superior "species" to robotkind. In addition to hurting things whenever he gets the chance and yelling a lot, this plushie has a normal attack list: just roll a d6 to determine what it does!)
1) Would you like some bleeding to death with your tea? (Serves the target tea, and then stabs them)
2) Gotta get those hard-to-reach places! (Starts dusting furniture, knocking it over or throwing it at random people in the process)
3) Wasting food is a sin! (Hurls a high-yield bomb at the nearest eating establishment or person eating; if there is none present, hurl it at the target)
4) It's true! Undead are better than robots! Can a robot do THIS? (Smashes Kether over the head with a baseball bat) Oh. I guess they can.
5) Why yes. I AM small and cute. And YES, you DO have a knife lodged in your shin. (The target is covertly stabbed in the shin with a knife; no dodge allowed, though other defenses may work)
6) DAMN IT HIMITSU, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! (Bludgeons the nearest person with a small pink shovel)
Last edited by Shadell on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hmm.... Does anyone actually read these anyway?
Appointed Spammaster Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Shadell
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: Just the Typical Homicidal Zombie

Postby Shadell » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:46 pm

And to finally update this with some current conditions and other personalities.

Name: Alice
Race: March Hare
History: Created by a lab accident.
Personality: Very curious and naive. Also quite suggestible. Tends not to take silly things like gravity for granted. Also has an odd obsession with carrots.

Abilities: She naturally warps reality in such a way as to be capable of doing anything she doesn't believe she can't do. Brain surgery is easy, until someone convinces her that only people with training can do brain surgery.

Note: The name Alice is used by all March Hare's seen to date. Also, the one possessing Shadell seems to have vanished for now. Perhaps there is a way to bring her back.

Picture:

Name: Sha-chan (Or whatever sickeningly cute monicker you can make from Shadell)
Race: Ditz
History: Created when Shadell ate a tomapple
Personality: See race
Abilities: Same as Shadell's

Picture:

-----
Minor (Nigh irrelevent characters.)

Name: E
Race: Human
Personality: Greedy and skilled at economics with an obsession for making money.
History: A bunnygirl soldier that ran afoul of beige energy. E is still surprisingly unique.

Abilities: She can buy and sell stocks.

Name: Morse
Race: Quantum Computer
Personality: Intelligent to the point of predicting the future, or calculating the actions of others, Morse can only communicate in Morse code, though it understands speech just fine. It also has the habit of sounding distinctly unimportant. Which is terribly unfortunate since it tends not to mention anything unless it is quite relevant.
Hmm.... Does anyone actually read these anyway?
Appointed Spammaster Rank 3 by Caprice on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Shadell
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted