Metroidvania.....for a limited time

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Metroidvania.....for a limited time

Postby Metroidvania » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:52 am

Hmm......

(glances down)

This is unfortunate.

When I entered MSF through that portal, something screwy happened, and, as such, I'm currently looking like Alice from the Resident Evil Movies (see current avatar), lacking most of my skills, tricks, and doodads. Stupid limiting portal. I blame Himitsu, but that's beyond the point.

Well, right now, I've still got some pretty darn good shooting skills and of course, my twin pistols, Alice's strength and speed from the Nemesis Mutations, somehow am able to maintain control over my minions, the Paladins (highest level Angel tier) from Disgaea 1.

My left hand woman is gone, but when she finds me.....expect a large update on my abilities and just who I am.
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Metroidvania » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:07 am

Update:

Shadow Magic has been reawoken, as well as psychic abilities as limited telepathy and telekinesis, pyromancy, and a bit of claravoyance every know and then.

Also, demonic traces of power are now starting to unfurl in various elements of my physique and abilities.
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Metroidvania » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:57 pm

Unit zero inadvertedly helped remind me of this.

Now, physically, Ada Wong, with an attache case full of Resident Evil Weaponry.

Phsyical description
<--

Characteristics: stronger than most normal humans, though to what extent, not truly tested. Superhuman reflexes, admirable martial arts prowess (come on, how else do you think she does all those butterfly kicks and flip jumps)
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Metroidvania » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:45 pm

Update:

Unfortunately for me.....the Phoenix Force has appeared.

After a freak incident involving me being turned into a living doll, to which my mental connection somehow warped Lian's experiment and changed Calamity to a similar state....Calamity was able to reclaim her powers with a huge warp infusion....

Unfortunately, I was not prepared for this eventuality....and started to....denature, for lack of a better term.

This weakened my mentality enough that the phoenix force seeped through the holes in my defense, and now, after Dichotomy's wish granting powers finalized things.....well, don't be too sure if I'm completely me.
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Metroidvania » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:46 pm

Appearance:Jean Grey....see current avatar.

Powers: Telepathy, Telekinesis, matter manipulation.....Go look up the Phoenix Force. But do note that since I'm not technically it's full host, I don't have full power, just a fraction....which, at least in X-men terms....is still quite a bit.
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted