The Awesome Himitsu.....and punk kid.

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

The Awesome Himitsu.....and punk kid.

Postby Himitsu » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:59 am

(Steps infront of the class wearing my professor suit and spiffy glasses.)
It has come to my attention that you people need a lesson in Mazoku biology!!
(Slams my pointer against the drawing of myself behind me.)
As you can see, just by looking at my handsome self, Mazoku are just plain awesome! Not only do we dress snappy and look cool, but we have cash! Lots of cash to drink the good wine and buy tons of Ice cream!! But that doesn't explain the inner workings! As a Mazoku I feed off negative emotions. YAY WAR! Postive ones give me indigestion and are way to freaking sweet. Bleh!!
Anyway, a Mazoku's true body exist on the Astral plain, while he projects a body onto the physical plain. Both of these bodys are connected and any damage taken by the physical body will be fed back to the astral body. The appearance of the physical body is malleable, created wholecloth from magic, which basically is fancy for shapeshifter. Technically, even the clothes I wear and the staff I carry are apart of my "body". Mundane physical attacks mean little to a Mazoku, not only can they be regenerated from quickly, but as the body is simply a projection it really has no physical weakness, such as organs. If you really want to hurt a Mazoku, the attack needs to be magical, spiritual, ki, chi, chakra, whatever, that stuff stings. If you're going to poke me with a sword, make sure that baby is enchanted!! And make sure you keep up the attack, I have this annoying habit of regenerating massive damage in seconds to minutes. After all, I get a nice power boost with all that anger and hate being directed toward me by said attacks. On to the powers.
(Flips the blackboard over revealing a long list of Slayer's spells.)
Here we have a list of magic spells. Normally Mazoku do not bother casting magical spells and simply practice their own brand of magic, but for the sake of humour, and the fact that some of these spells are just cool. I use them. Mazoku also come equiped with the ability teleport, super human speed, stenght, agility, stamina ect...
(Flips the blackboard back over to reveal various drawings of minions.)
And what evil bad guy is complete without minions? I've got enough cannon fodder and bungling minions to fill a planet or two! Brass Demons, Brass Demon Lawyers, Brass Demon Commandos, Mafia Brass Demons, Mafia Black Mages, Space Marines(inherited from BD), Stormtroopers(inherited from BD), Ninja Raptors with Lasers on their heads,Chaos Frogs(I don't use them often), Bloodthirsters and plushies forged and given life on the Cosmic Plushie forge that I jacked from BD when he died! He was gone so long that I was able to pretty much forge a whole army of the little rascals.
(Flips the Blackboard again, various drawings of weapons covering it.)
First we have The Jewel Encrusted Cane of Large Objects that Fall from the Sky. This cane, when waved at a target drops a large random object on their head. Then we have my normal staff, good for whacking, tripping and poking. I'd list and explain the others, but there really are way to many, you'll know they're mine when I blow you up with them.
(Frowns and rubs my chin.)
I'm sure you're wondering who this punk kid named Shinji I keep talking about from time to time is. Well, you probably aren't, most likely you think it's just the insane ramblings of a madman. And you'd be right in most cases, but this time it's true!! When hot wat...nevermind, Nikkou-chan changed that. When I am hit with cold water or any other cold liquid, I turn into a 12 year boy human boy named Shinji. He has a totally different personality then me since he's a different person. However, I can control the kid for a couple of my post, usually 3-6 depending on the situation before his personality takes over. He used to just be a six year old blonde boy, but some accident in a goddess' lab(don't ask) ended with him older and looking exactly like Syaoran Li. Example!!
(Flips the board to reveal a drawing of Shinji.)
Cute, ain't he? Don't you just want to kill him? I know I do. The boy fancies himself as one of the good guys. And won't hesitate to destroy anything he see's as evil such as zombies, demons and evil madmen. He's love fighting and explosions and is easily angered and prone to violence. He also is quite obsessed with his green hat and considers it one of his most important possessions. However, unlike Himitsu he is actually quite peaceful, honorable, nice and on the side of good until you piss him off(which isn't that hard to do). Little goody two shoes, at least he's gullable as hell, kind of absent minded and wouldn't be able to tell if a girl had a crush on him unless she announced it to his face accompanied it with a huge freaking sign.
He wields a magical sword that can channel and amplify his magic. The sword can be summoned from thin air at will. He also has another sword which was given to him by his Ellf-sensei, a Zanpakutoh, which he rarely uses. He practices Elemental magic which he uses with Ofuda. He's is also well versed in Kidou Binding and Destructive Spells and various Ninja Techniques taught to him by Ellf-sensei. He's a genius child prodigy especially when it comes to mechanics with the ability to build anything out of anything with anything. If it's broke, he can fix it. Need a plasma cannon built out of a cardboard tube, 2 bolts, 8 pieces of string and a couple tooth picks? He'll have it done in 5 minutes, and have it double as a washing machine. He's a master martial artist and Swordsman. He can give life to toys and various machines. Speak any langauge just like Himitsu. And when I say any language, I mean ANY language, even flea and T-rex. He can take quite a beating, but is still limited to how much he can take by the fact that he is human and a kid at that. Having squishy organs and needing that blood, air, food and water stuff sucks.
(Flips the board, revealing a picture of Robozilla and Legozilla.)
Here we have two of Shinji's creations. Legozilla, which is a 1/1 scale Godzilla replica made entirely out of Legos, it can even breathe fire and can move on it's own. Robozilla is just Legozilla covered in sheet metal. However one big difference is Robozilla's craving for tacos. He loves them. Can't ever get enough of them and it isn't wierd to see Shinji sitting on top of Robozilla's head as he orders tacos through the Taco Bell Drive Thru. Okay, so maybe it is wierd, but you get used to it quickly.
(Flips the board to a picture of a Prinny.)
Here we have a Prinny. They aren't really Shinji's minions, since they gave Shinji no choice in the matter. The work for him, despite his protest. Because of this he insist on paying them, and giving them Health, Dental and Vacation. That makes them more like employees. The Prinnies, overwhelmed by someone so generous declared Shinji the new Prinny God and their Overlord. Which he hates being called. However, despite his dislike of the title, they still insist on calling him Overlord Shinji.
(Flips the board once again, the words, "GO AWAY", written in bold letters can be read on the board.)
There, now you have my MSF character descriptions!! That's right, I'm practically a schizo with an evil and good side that's determined by the temperature of water that hits me! You got something to say about it!? At least both of them like to blow things up!! TREMBLE BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE GREAT AND AWESOME HIMITSU!!!!
(Poses awesomely for a moment.)
.....just keep the cold water away from me, and kettle of hot water handy!! Now go away! I'm on ice cream break!!
Spammaster Rank S!

When you're as smart as me you don't need proof.
Himitsu
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted