my intro

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Postby Cleio » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:49 am

Well...the girl was using the F-bomb to great effect...and loudly. Ive known her since I was little, she was a friend of my sister, but most everyone has always been scared of her(including me!). To be absoultly honest...Ive always kind of felt sorry for her, she just seems so angry, can she really be happy like that? I have especally prayed for her happiness several times. Maybe if she was happy she would'nt feel the need to be so aggressive towards everyone around her.

Sorry for the ending... Sometimes wonder if I'm gifted with empathy.
doubt it though.
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:08 am

Well, sometimes, that's the kind of person that someone becomes regardless of their sex, in order to deal with the world. Each sex tends to have bigger problems in certain areas, but it's very common for anyone to become angry, violent, depressed, apathetic, and all of those other things just to make a living. She may not like her job, how little money she may be making, or her environment. It can be a bunch of things, as you know. Perhaps one way that may help, is talking to her. Find out what's up. Being afraid of people that you think needs help in some way, doesn't help them. ;p Of course,t hat's coming from a hypocrite, so don't listen to me. XD
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Cleio » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:16 am

The couple of times I tried to speak to her I usualy got told wher I can go and called something unflattering. It's why I said when I saw her I usualy became sad, and that on the occasion I ever pray that praying for her happiness. In the end it's the only thing I believe I can do for her right now.

Least it isnt as bad as it was in High School, but few things are as bad as high school.
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:20 am

*Nods* Well, maybe things will work out.

High school is, I guess. Was for me, anyway. I got out as soon as I could, so I only finished ninth grade. ^_^;
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Cleio » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:30 am

Well, I finished hs, but...I sure learned how to take a punch...except that day I went crazy. October in my sophomore year, a guy put a pair of shorts over my head, and...well long story short, going crazy on one bully earned me a little time to not get pummeled.

College is less pummeling but way more expensive, and frustrating...next year will make 6 years.
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Cleio » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:08 am

Well...I would like to personaly thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for being here. Its really good to talk things out sometimes.

I need to get to sleep. Have to cherish tomorrow, for it is the last day I can sleep in for aother week.

so from the bottom of my heart....ARIGATOO GOZAIMASU! :D :D
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Raijin » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:09 am

Welcome welcome!

and yes everyone deserves to be happy and what not =o
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:59 pm

Good to know we were able to help you relieve some internal pressure. Any time you need to vent again, just come on here and I'm sure you can find someone to talk to. :) Now, what you said about few things being worse than high school; well, there was something definitely worse than that for me, and that was middle school. Those were rough years. Girls don't get beaten up physically, at least not where I come from, but for emotional abuse, anyone was fair game.... High school was not too bad for me, actually, even though the social anxiousness damage had already been done. But that's a story for another time. What are you going to college for? Continued good luck with that!

cleitos wrote:Well...I would like to personaly thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for being here. Its really good to talk things out sometimes.

I need to get to sleep. Have to cherish tomorrow, for it is the last day I can sleep in for aother week.

so from the bottom of my heart....ARIGATOO GOZAIMASU! :D :D
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Helel » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:08 pm

Why hewrow there, cleitos :D

Welcome to MSF!

Some simple rules of thumb during your stay is to have fun, make friends, and play nice~!
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Kara-chan » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:02 pm

Heya, welcome to MSF ^^
Offically married to Neige by Rabbi Musa.
Kara-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:07 pm

Welcome to MSF, fellow gamer.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Cleio » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:17 pm

My college major? HAHAHAHAHA I've been in so many majors in the last few years. I've been a Comp. Sci. major, Philosophy, English, History,and most recently Nursing(only 1 class into this). Pretty difficult to put my finger on what I want to do for a good portion of the rest of my life...Well, I kind of thought about being a Geography major and going into surveying(I love being outdoors), but I'm going to see how my application into nursing school goes.[/quote]
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:56 pm

Ah, good luck, then! This is actually more common than you think. Surveys indicate that probably most students change majors several times over in the course of their college career. I was apparently unusual in entering as English and sticking with it. But good luck this time around, as I said. I hope you find a good match for you. Decided what you want to spend the rest of your life doing is no small task, after all.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cleio » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:28 pm

Yeah, I was in the creative writing program as part of the english program at my 1st university, but I concidered my writings to be of too low quality to be able to make a career out of it. I still write though, I don't think I'd ever give that up. Its like a form of cheap stress reduction.
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:36 pm

Sort of like popping bubble wrap mentally, huh? ;) Though really, don't sell yourself short. I can say based around personal experience that us creative types- writers included but not exclusive by any means- tend to be our own worst critics. If you ever feel like sharing any of your work, those here would be amenable to reading it.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt