my intro

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

my intro

Postby Cleio » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:50 pm

Hi there I orginally came around the site around 2003 (or 04 I can't remember right now), but just recently decided to register for the message boards.

About me- I'm a college student from the southern Appalachian (Apple La-chan) Mountians. Living here is quite depressing with the locals with their angry views and lack of any real jobs outside of food service(tried it, got fired). I, however, fight through it. It's the better of the two choices that I presented myself.

My intrests include Videogames(shocking!) right now I play Phantsy Star Universe, some old RTS's, and my old school Snes. In the last year or so I've taken to repairng old machinery(whatever sets around Cars, Sewing machines, and an old recliner)

My goal in life is simple... I wish for happiness. Not just for me but for the nice people around me(even some of the mean ones...they dont always mean what they say). I always get really sad for people who are nice but depressed.(just want to hug them). If i could narrow my goal down...it would be to have someone to hold on to and share in my life. I know its a lofty goal but I'm sure I can find someone, I'm still hopeful though.

Cleitos, btw is just a random guy on Rome: Total War...I like that guy.

That being said...concludes my intro...I uh...think. At least for now!
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:53 pm

Heya! I was wondering if you'd make an intro post! :P

It's nice to meetcha, and I hope you have fun whilst meeting your goals. Or, at least, making progress toward them. That's all that I seem to get. XD
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:57 pm

Welcome! You sure were busy before you decided to officially announce yourself.... I guess those posts were your prologue, huh? Nice to meet you officially. Yes, sometimes the mundanity of everyday life can be stifling.... That's why we have places like this and games and so forth, though, huh? Trust me, it's not mundane here. Sounds like you're going to get along quite well, in these parts. We look forward to being friends! Here, have some cookies. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Cleio » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:58 pm

Well...it always seems to be 1 step foward and 2 steps back.

I fall in love, I totally devote myself to someone, I get pwnd for lack of a better term.

I'm up to 3 now. Regardless...I can't ever give up.
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Cleio » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:59 pm

YAY I LOVE COOKIES

Thank You!
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:59 pm

I know how that is. *Sighs*
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:00 am

You're welcome! Eat up! **offers the whole tray** I wish I had your resilience. I just can't be that optimistic. Good to see someone else can keep going, though. :) I hope you do find what you're seeking.

cleitos wrote:YAY I LOVE COOKIES

Thank You!
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cleio » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:01 am

I swear! I even got caught by my friend today complaining that "I would make a better girl than her (her refering to a waitress at the place he works...hurray for low wage dreg work).
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:05 am

You know, I've felt that way sometimes. I'll see pictures of these sleek, good-looking men, and be like, "Okay, that guy would look better in a dress than I do...." Not so comforting, for a female. :? But why was he saying you would make a better girl than the poor waitress? I don't know you very well, and her at all, so I feel the need to ask.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cleio » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:10 am

Well...I went to get my friend and this girl was there...a honest to god redneck girl(with overalls). Well...I have nothing against rednecks but...if there was a way she could have put my body to better use and vise-versa and i commented to him on the way out "Dood, this really depresses me. I could be a better girl than her." Then followed by the obligatory sigh and "Oh Well"

But I guess it was the overalls.
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:15 am

I see. So the stories of rednecks are true, huh? I count myself lucky that I haven't met any in person. Well, my brother has a friend who's sort of culturally redneck-ish, but he's not full-blown. It's more of an undertone. And overalls really don't look good on any post-pubescent female. It's just the way we're built. Well, except for perhaps a few lithe girls in their early teens who might be able to pull it off. But it's the exception, not the rule.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cleio » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:20 am

Rednecks are a way of life around here. Rednecks, evil sherrifs with too much time on their hands, and the kicker THE NUCLEAR PLANT!!!

I shouldnt be too annoyed at it...it kind of provides my money for college.
They killed my grandfather...so my grandmother got money from the government and she said that she would let me go to college with some of it.
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Cleio » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:23 am

...the nuclear plant, not the rednecks...just thought of that.

NIGHT OF THE REDNECKS!!!! :shock:
Cleio
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:40 am

Have you ever watched any of Troma's films? ;p

I also live around "rednecks." What I knew of some of them are of a nature that shouldn't be mentioned at MSF. ^_^;

Hmmmm... When you say that you'd make a better girl, in what way(s) do you mean? I mean, it's all relative, really; but I might as well see if I can find out how you perceive girls to be. ;p
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Musashi » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:41 am

Hallo there, new person! Welcome to MSF, land of happy ostriches. :D

Overalls.. yes, I used to wear those. :o They are more of a kid-clothing. *nodnod* But I bet someday they'll come in-style and everyone'll be wearing them MUAHAHAHAHA! >XD
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to Welcome Matt