Sunset

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Postby Neige » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:33 pm

Though I'm unsure we've actually talked or anythin' it seems you've made quite an impact here and I think it's a shame ta lose ya. At least stop by ta say hi every so often, or drop a hug or two. :)
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

I will miss you, it won't be the same without you.

Postby Beyond » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:36 pm

I won't say good bye.

See ya later Nikkou.
Randomness: Because coherency is overrated.
Beyond
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:52 pm

Neige:

Yeah, we've exchanged a little. Barely anything, really. <.<; I remember when Sesshi introduced you to me. XD But IMs and IRC aren't really my thing... But, as one artist to another, we can still communicate on the creative medium. Of course, we can do some right now... Like a duel! :O

Beyond:

Well, I won't be gone until January, anyway. Until then, I may need to nab you for stuffs. Well, I'll try to, anyway. ;p There are still some things to do before I go POOF 'n' STUFF. Not to be confused with Puff 'n' Stuff.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:03 pm

Yes, you need to finish that Fae roleplay, for one.... I went out of my way to join that because I knew you wanted me to (I wanted me to as well, so it was no hardship), and I want to do somrthing with it! I do hope that you won't make a clean break of it when Janurary rolls around. Even if you just stop in every couple of weeks to say hello and share ideas and so forth, that'd be somerthing.... Even just a bunch of people hanging around having fun talking is something, right? It's more than many others have in their lives.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:06 pm

I've been thinking of the RPs. I figure that I can still continue with those until they're done, even if it's after the first of January. I know how it feels for RPs to not get finished. But I"ve had a lot on my mind lately... Ideas for here, ideas for the writing ventures I'll have later, and ideas for inventions. X_X
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:09 pm

Well, I know how it is to have a head full of ideas that all want out. In my case, it tends to be designs, these days. But I'm so glad you're not going to be a total stranger. :) **hugs**
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Neige » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:59 pm

Sesshi really introduced me to a lot around here ^^; she's the one who got me to RP for the first time and made it seem better in my paranoid mind back then that TG art is okay to do (friends really don't approve). She's a good friend that I only wish I had more time ta chat with she really helped me out with stuff as did many others at MSF. :) I do recall the conversation with you and such, I wish we coulda chatted more but I'm often weighed down by work. If you ever want to chat or anything I'm always around to at least do that for a friend *hugs* :)
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:34 am

Hmmmm... Well, I guess IMs won't hurt for the time being. But I don't know about IMs later on... I just know that I'll be leaving this social scene here, at MSF. It takes a lot out of me, and distracts my miniscule supply of focus for other things. Not that it's MSF's fault... I'm just cursed with a bad brain. XD

That goes for you, too, Gwen. ;p Whenever you have time, and feel like it, give me a yodel in a PM or something and we can chat. Dun-dun-dunnnn!
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Skyblue » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:44 am

Take care Nikkou, you know where to find me if you ever wanna chat...etc.
All swords have a spirit, a True swordsman knows this is the first step to true mastery.
Character Page: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=14864
Skyblue
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Miyukicl » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:04 am

*sad sigh* ....ohhhh I understand you, please when you will do some art ,i'm very happy of look sopme more of you art, take care Nikouuu... and please of time in time visit my captions ^^ if need penguin's cookies before or after of january count with me ^^
Miyukicl
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kara-chan » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:47 pm

Ah, well, you'll be missed, loved, and adored by all. We will keep the legend of nekkid alive! Or something. Maybe I'll just stop wearing clothes...maybe.

Seriously though Nikkou, I'll miss ya, your sense of randomness, very very awesome captions despite my lurking on that part of the boards, the everchanging yet very clever nicknames, the deadly puns, and really the fun you bring to here.

And may your bum stay chafe free, especially near lawn chairs...those things hurt!

(edited and all, good luck and hope you come back)
Offically married to Neige by Rabbi Musa.
Kara-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:38 pm

Well, no matter how little we may have actually communicated, this place won't be the same without you.

A lot less Nekkid...

But, I understand, and everyone needs to do their own thing...Good luck.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Amy-chan » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:42 pm

Even though I haven't been coming around MSF much lately (or indeed been on the 'net much at all), I will miss you.

*hugs tight*

I hope that you will find whatever it takes to make you happy.

And if you are lurking around in IM someday and see me on-line, say hi.

You were my first mommy after all...
A stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet.
Amy-chan
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Flannery » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:49 pm

I just get to know you, and then you leave. This is a sad day.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:04 pm

*hugs Nikkou* Awww... I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to reply to this. I've mentioned elsewhere I let myself get distracted from the forums for a bit. Still... it's a shame I won't get to know you too well, although there's still a month to go -- and so I hope to get the chance to talk with you on IRC, at least. *grins* It was fun to play in the bath-tub!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt