Sunset

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:38 pm

Well, I'm thinking of pushing back the date to the first of February. I guess I was too optimistic about stuff at home, and there's no way I'd be able to deal with it away from MSF. ^_^; MSF has its own stuff that wears away at me, but it'd be better than having nothing to do because I'm too hungry to concentrate on writing stories, too poor to get busy with any progressment on an invention, and lacking energy for things in general. I'm already having trouble with energy as it is... Even after I got some sleep, I feel like I could just hop back into bed. Not to mention that it took me three hours or so to decide to get out of bed. ^_^; And before that, I had goten tired in about ten hours, and I went to sleep two hours after that. I kind of wish that I could hibernate. -_-

So, it's likely that I'll push it back to February. I'm hoping that stuff will improve by then, since there will be the income tax return, and, for the first time in... Well, I'm not sure how many years it has been... Anyway, it will also be the first time when I don't have to support this other family, so I can focus those funds to this family.

Oi...
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:55 pm

Well, as much as I like keeping the Nikkou around for longer, it's not so good if it's at the expense of your own well-being. I do hope things improve for you, too. **hugs** And I do plan to enjoy your extended presence while it lasts....
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:51 am

Well, being here is better than the alternative right now, so no worries. ^_^; Until then, I'll see about having some fun. But I'm having problems focusing on stuff, and getting other stuff started. I have this RP that I want to start, a universe that I'd like to make, two short stories (one for Sweet's thingamabob), a group project for something on the site, updating the site (even though it wasn't until a few days ago that there was enough content to add ^_^; ), and... Well, stuff. @_@;
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Princess Shiko » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:59 am

I won't wax nostalgic.
I won't do some crazy emoticon.

I will, however, give you a shark attack. It's how I think this moment is best shared.
!
_____/)____\O/_____

Best luck in your endeavours, Nikkou. I'll be sure to get as much of you as possible before you go.
'Nothing can harm a good man in either life or after death'
- Socrates
Princess Shiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:17 am

Bit by bit, I'm sure that you will. <.<; *Swims toward the shore*
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:48 pm

Does this including doing more with that Fae roleplay, by any chance?... I wanted to do more with that. Didn't get much chance to do too much with my character, and she seems like she'll be fun to play, so I want to see what's cooked up in that head of yours for our crew. :)

Munch Kin wrote:Well, being here is better than the alternative right now, so no worries. ^_^; Until then, I'll see about having some fun. But I'm having problems focusing on stuff, and getting other stuff started. I have this RP that I want to start, a universe that I'd like to make, two short stories (one for Sweet's thingamabob), a group project for something on the site, updating the site (even though it wasn't until a few days ago that there was enough content to add ^_^; ), and... Well, stuff. @_@;
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:38 am

I dunno... With Stellar gone, and Raleigh (Light of Uranus) seemingly MIA, it'll be hard to continue. Maybe I can nab some more people, and have them join in. We'll have to see.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:09 pm

I hope so. I really wanted to get to do something with that....
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AnimaVex » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:39 am

Hrm. Well, can't say I'd not miss you (Since all you did in mIRC was walk around nekkid. And nab clothes, you clothes-napper, you. :D That ain't a crime in MSF). You're the life of the party... or one of them. The other's Musa. I forget the others, since there are like a million of 'em. Anyways, I DO hope to see you soon, because I renounce that, once you get to know a person in the internet and they disappear, you don't see them again. Someday... we might see each other, and, even though we may not know who we are, we'll still have met each other.

In fact, I think that goes for everyone else, too. You're a very important part of this community, and it's a shame to let you go, but it's your choice. Do what you want with your life, but do it with passion. And never forget to always set goals for yourself and strive for them every moment of your life. Have fun~ (Well, when you leave, anyways.)
The wind is coming, and it tells a story more often silenced than not.

-AnimaVex, budding artist/writer/etc. -
AnimaVex
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:49 pm

Well, I'm no longer breaching the horizon, so now it's time for me to fade away. I'll still be around in some forms, but most social mediums are, more or less, going to be used very rarely. Even more rarely than usual (well, other than the MSF forum, anyway).

You can still contact me, but only if you're willing to deal with someone who's given up trying to initiate much of anything. E-mail isn't recommended because, after all of my years on the Internet, I never got in the habit of checking my E-mail regularly... Months at a time, even. I tend to check only if I'm expecting something from someone, or if I happen to be using my account to send something myself. If I'm seen on an instant messenger, it'll probably be some business or another, and I'll want to get that done and leave. PMing me here, at MSF, is the best way to contact me, and perhaps try to coax an arrangement to to interact on another medium.

Otherwise, you won't see me posting in most places, unless I have an obligation to. Besides posting some kind of creative work, I'll try to post in the RPs that I'm in as often as I can manage. And I'll do my best to contact people when I think it's a good idea to, for the sake of an RP. I probably won't post very much in RPs for the next few days, so... I'm still organizing my frazzled and low-powered brain and stuff.

I hope I'm better as a creative non-entity than what I was. ^_^;

(Yes, I locked it since I didn't want to make anyone feel obligated to try and respond or anything. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaa!)
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to Welcome Matt