Apocalypse NOW.

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:11 am

MasterofShadows wrote:I'd give you a present but most people don't enjoy having their brains ooze out their eyes.

Am I most people? Come on; sounds like fun! Gimme, gimme, gimme! *_*

In general:

Um, thanks for the happy stuff? I don't know what there is to be happy about today. I mean, you've all be killed in a horrible apocalypse and now you're stuck in the afterlife reliving your life... With me still in it.

No, really. <.<;
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Teddy » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:12 pm

All right... Don't say I didn't warn ya Nikkou.

*puts on a cherry red thong after stripping all other clothes off, then begins to dance and doing that one thing that Shakira does. Except it kills people who watch.*
Ohahaha. Oh, Xia.
I think if I ever met the Troubled Hubble lead singer, I would look into his eyes, then lean in and kiss him passionately. Several times. -Karubidiumeleaux`
Teddy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:23 pm

Awesome! It's like a bachelorette party, only it's on my birthday! XD *Swoons with happiness*
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sophia Anieri » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:23 pm

Happy birthday! On this, the day of your birth, I hope that, even if only for a moment, your dreams are realized.
Tell me, for what price would you give up hope?
Would you follow the will o' the wisp of the brightest morning star?
How far?
Sophia Anieri
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:36 pm

No chance. ;p You above all should know that my dreams are unrealistic. Only in my dreams. But at least I'm dreaming more these days. Dreams are very comforting to me.

But I did get a cake today, surprisingly enough. Strawberry dream cake; some hot-selling item in these here parts, I have heard. Wasn't too bad, but it's not really my thing. Pineapple upside down cake, though... Nummy. :3 Of course, if my stomach was really a bottomless pit, I'm pretty sure that I could eat cheesecake all hours of the day for, like, evermore.

And Radiata stories is evil. It made me defeat a faery, the hardest boss (extra boss) in the game. At least I consider the Ethereal Queen a faery... Maybe I can get a screen shot with the WebTV one day. But at least she was a good challenge. XD (She was the only boss where I made Jack's main purpose the backbone of support, and actually made decent use of commanding my peoples.)

Oh, right... So... What do you guys think of the afterlife? not all that impressive, I imagine? XD
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sophia Anieri » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:46 pm

One can still hope.

Regarding the afterlife, I don't know yet -- ask me again afterwards. :P
Tell me, for what price would you give up hope?
Would you follow the will o' the wisp of the brightest morning star?
How far?
Sophia Anieri
MSFer
MSFer

Postby SweetSophia » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:02 pm

Oh, yeah. Happy aniversary of being dragged into this world screaming and getting smacked on the bottom. I can still wish ya good luck and glad tidings cain't I? Eh, I'll do it anyway.
The awakening of the mind gives way to a world of possibilities.
SweetSophia
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:19 pm

Sophia 1:

Very funny. But what comes after the afterlife? O.o;

Sophia 2:

According to my mother, I didn't get smacked. And I didn't get dragged since that would have been a bad thing to do with the umbilical cord around my neck. ^_^; She said that I was certainly noisy, though. But I don't blame myself since I had almost died twice before birth and then just ran a moderate risk of asphyxiated death on the way out. And sometimes I wonder if human meddling had given me a fate that I wasn't meant to have. :?
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to Welcome Matt