Newbie Sanctuary

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Postby Musashi » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:30 pm

So it's a place for guys who want to be chicks

Not exactly. ^^; There ARE people like that here, but that's not everyone. It's a TF RP/discussion site. TF means transformation. Which means ANY transformation, as long as it's within the PG-13 setting. So MSF is not specifically for any one kind. It's for all kinds.

Anyway, you don't even have to participate in that part. And you don't necessarily have to like anime that much either. There's other stuff to do. You can RP about other things, and there's art forums, and discussions on video games and manga and movies n' stuff. So anyone's welcome, really, so long as they follow the rules.

So.. hi! ^_^;
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby P-tan » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:02 am

well ANYWAYZ il be staying here for the rest of the summer and u understand what ppl do when their bored so anything interesting to do here?

FYI- I i feel alone cuz im the only animeh8r in skool :(

the only thing i can do is look 4 more h8rs and get myself a forum picture (i dont know how!!!) :x

can any1 give me forum tutorials this is my *FIRST* time to be on 1
P-tan

Postby Loremistress Eirien » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:23 am

Helpful tips:

• Use all that spelling and grammar you learned in school. Sure it may look cool, or might be quicker to write something like "u guyz r 2 kewl & im gonna go kik som h8r a$$" but it really does pay to write normally.
  • You know pretty much all you need to know already about using a forum, given that you've posted a new thread and you've replied. Other than etiquette, but that's another thing altogether.
  • Always, always, always, always, read the rules.
  • As for smilies, you obviously know how to use them (either type something normally or click on them.
  • And BBCode is easily used with the buttons.
  • As for boredom, that's your responsibility. Read what people are doing. Join after you feel comfortable.
Loremistress Eirien
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Beyond » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:41 pm

I think you are fake, animeh8r. You are overacting and trying too hard.

You dont need a Goose to solve this puzzle.

On a side note...
YOU ARE IN AN "Anime/Manga/Video Game Transformation Fan Site".
Randomness: Because coherency is overrated.
Beyond
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kyrex » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:22 pm

animeh8r wrote:well ANYWAYZ il be staying here for the rest of the summer and u understand what ppl do when their bored so anything interesting to do here?

FYI- I i feel alone cuz im the only animeh8r in skool :(

the only thing i can do is look 4 more h8rs and get myself a forum picture (i dont know how!!!) :x

can any1 give me forum tutorials this is my *FIRST* time to be on 1

Welcome to MSF. even if this palce does hold youir interest for the next few days, you may not enjoy your stay.

I can understand if you don't like certain anime (pokemon, DBZ, etc) but it's stupid to say you hate all anime, and on top of that, what is hate going to get you? you're going to alienate yourself and make enemies that way, and I bet if you tookt he time to give some anime a chance you'd probably find more than a few series you actually like..

but I'm not going to convert you, would be a waste of time.
Try to enjoy your stay here, and if you do stick around, I can only hope you open your mind a little, it will do wonders.
Kyrex
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Miyukicl » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:53 pm

Use all that spelling and grammar you learned in school. Sure it may look cool, or might be quicker to write something like "u guyz r 2 kewl & im gonna go kik som h8r a$$" but it really does pay to write normally.

^-^ The only variation agreed in MSF is the Penguin Miyuki's English :P ....*run blushed*
Miyukicl
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Sophia Anieri » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:45 pm

I really don't see the use in attacking the newcomer, guys.

So what if he calls himself "animeh8er?" Anime is only an overarching theme of MSF, and not a universal one either. There's plenty to do here that's not anime. As for the poor grammar abrasiveness, etc. -- let's lead by example, shall we? Panning the guy as a troll is not going to teach him what he's doing wrong. Eirien has the right idea -- give him some advice and see if he bites.

For as long as I've been here, MSF has been one of the most open and welcoming sites on the Internet. As long as this newcomer doesn't go on tirades against anime fans (as opposed to criticizing anime itself as something he dislikes), I see no reason not to extend him the same welcome all the others have gotten.
Tell me, for what price would you give up hope?
Would you follow the will o' the wisp of the brightest morning star?
How far?
Sophia Anieri
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:12 am

Okay I think I understand now. Well welcome to this place called MSF. But here is an odd question if you don't like anime why do you have an anime character as an avatar?
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Helel » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:55 am

Well, despite eveything else people have said, I bid you welcome.

I hope you have fun, make friends, but play nice.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby P-tan » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:37 pm

If you really want to know why i hate anime then lets just say its a personal matter and i think its hypnotizing most of the population into zombies..

and kurama is kewl
P-tan

Postby Josie » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:21 pm

animeh8r wrote:If you really want to know why i hate anime then lets just say its a personal matter and i think its hypnotizing most of the population into zombies..

and kurama is kewl

So let me get this straight, you hate anime...but you like a character from an anime...
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby P-tan » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:33 pm

That doesn't matter BUT can any1 tell me what happened in the story i read on fictionmania.com
supersearch: animegirlsdomination
just look it up on the website it was put there 2 yearz ago and tell me what happened i know somebody HERE knows what im talking about
P-tan

Postby Sophia Anieri » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:30 am

The last chapter was written but never published. I don't know if anyone here (other than the author who stops by now and then) knows what happened in it.
Tell me, for what price would you give up hope?
Would you follow the will o' the wisp of the brightest morning star?
How far?
Sophia Anieri
MSFer
MSFer

Postby P-tan » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:51 am

If any of you has seen the author or have information of the story, please tell me cause i wanna see the ending and yes call me a hypocrite cuz i still h8 anime (dont hold that against me like that dude who called me a PARADOX) :roll:
P-tan

Previous

Return to Welcome Matt