Newbie Sanctuary

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Newbie Sanctuary

Postby P-tan » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:50 am

Ello i need some help with this place and i wonder if this place is worth staying on,(usually forums arnt exciting enough to make me last 3 days on the site)
this is america 2!!!! i can choose to h8 anime!!!!!weeeeeeeee

if this turns out to be a girly site with 5% guys only i might kill myself and i joined partially cuz im interested with the eternal subject (dont ask)

now all i have to do is w8.......................................... 1 more thing i bet you dont normally see an asian h8ing anime everyday dontcha? :!: :lol:
P-tan

Postby Anamnesis » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:56 am

This is the wrong place to 'h8' anime, for one.
Also, wrong place for an introduction.
But, still, a n00b is a n00b...
Welcome, to MSF.
Helel: It's not murder if the person is an idiot. <_<
<Helel> Zeiss is a god.
Anamnesis
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Teddy » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:58 am

...It'd help if you read the MSF main page. We have a site besides this forum y'know. And look at the top of the page. Anime/Manga/Video Game TF site. So it's a place for guys who want to be chicks... It's much worse than this 'girly' site you mentioned. Most of the girls here aren't really girls. Just think about that for a minute. And maybe check out the home site.

And Eternals? They turn people into ANIME CHICKS. If you're really interested in them (even partially), you can't really hate anime much. The even have their own forum. Anyway, ranting and everything else aside, welcome to MSF. Your stay here will be as pleasent as you wish it to be.
Ohahaha. Oh, Xia.
I think if I ever met the Troubled Hubble lead singer, I would look into his eyes, then lean in and kiss him passionately. Several times. -Karubidiumeleaux`
Teddy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Newbie Sanctuary

Postby Amethyst Nighthut » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:27 am

animeh8r wrote:Ello i need some help with this place and i wonder if this place is worth staying on,(usually forums arnt exciting enough to make me last 3 days on the site)

if this turns out to be a girly site with 5% guys only i might kill myself and i joined partially cuz im interested with the eternal subject (dont ask)

now all i have to do is w8.......................................... 1 more thing i bet you dont normally see an asian h8ing anime everyday dontcha? :!: :lol:

As has been stated, yes, this is not the place for you. While we do respect your right to hate anime, we won't, however, respect your right to harp on us and tell us to stop supporting that which we like, at least in a "I'm Better Than You" kind of way. Not saying you will do that, but just making sure you know up front about that.

It is also hard to judge the actual gender percentage around here, given both the idea behind the site and forums. This is a place where people can come and express themselves in most anyway, as long as it is with in the ratings. This generally means that we get alot of Male To Female Transformations, but that doesn't mean that the oppisite can happen, or just changing how a male looks. Eternals, as have been stated, tend to change people, no matter the gender, into Anime Females, generally of the "cute" variety.

As for yourself, just because you're Asain doesn't mean you have to love anime. I work timing anime for a living, and there are times when I feel rather sick and tired of having to deal with it. In the end, its just how you are, and unless you give us a good reason to, we won't hold it against you.
Full size Avatar Thanks to Kumi for the editing of my avatar

Mistress of Water and Ice
Amethyst Nighthut
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Location: Lounging in the sea, a lake, where ever there's a large enough body of water...

Postby Beyond » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:03 pm

Your attempt at trolling leaves too much to be desired.
Randomness: Because coherency is overrated.
Beyond
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Cow Belle » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:51 pm

Oh my...

Um.. Good luck. ^_^
Some stuff happen, and there was cow bell! And all was good.
Cow Belle
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Sophia Anieri » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:53 pm

I wouldn't call it an attempt at trolling. I also don't think we ought to be turning people away just because they aren't interested in anime. MSF is themed around anime, true, but plenty of MSFers don't particularly care for anime.

This thread will probably eventually be moved into the Welcome Room, but regardless, I'd be glad to explain a bit about what MSF is like. As previously mentioned, it's a site themed around transformations, often male to female, often anime-themed, but not limited to either of those. There are a lot of Eternals here, if you're interested in learning about us, and most of us are definitely willing to answer questions. It's also something of a place where people go to have fun -- there's plenty of room for randomness and silliness. If randomness isn't your thing there are also forums to discuss entertainment (not just anime), video games, and politics, as well as a poll room to gauge people's opinions on, well, just about anything. There are also story, art, and caption rooms for the creatively inclined.

Does this help at all? Really, I'm a bit uncertain what you are looking for in a website, but in all my years on the Internet I have yet to see another place like MSF. If you like it, we're glad to have you here. If not, we wish you the best.
Tell me, for what price would you give up hope?
Would you follow the will o' the wisp of the brightest morning star?
How far?
Sophia Anieri
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Josie » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:00 pm

animeh8r wrote:Ello i need some help with this place and i wonder if this place is worth staying on,(usually forums arnt exciting enough to make me last 3 days on the site)

Your attempt of trolling has been resisted, you fail. End of Line
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Echo from the Void » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:01 pm

girls girls lots of girls girls are great girls are yay girls girls yay :D

just be careful.. around the fringes outside of MSF there's a girl who'd love to lots of.. work on you... and make you love it ^_~
Echo from the Void

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:15 pm

uhhhhhhhh.........translation please.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Cronocke » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:19 pm

animeh8r, having a seizure, wrote:Fecal matter.

Penguins. Millions of them.
We all have our crushes. We all have our unrequited loves. They don't make you special. They only make you more ordinary. Get over it.
Cronocke
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Translation Device » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:21 pm

Julie wrote:

Very well.

Greetings. I require some assistance with this location and I would like to know of the probable longevity of my visit (As many such areas are not interesting to hold my inane attention span more than 3 days) This is America, and my location is such that I may despise an art style.

If this is a girly site with only a few males, I will commit suicide. I joined mostly due to interest in Eternals. After all, suicide is fun.

Now all I need to do is wait.

Greeting. As for me way these I can scorn kunstart, way 3 days you grasp, that kind of sector many being an interesting method, it meaning that is not good, you know the defeat hope of longevity of your own my visit, (, more my scale of inane interest) with, there is this America to like, it leaves, my position requires a certain support. If girly this the place of the installation where the person of some person is not, it locks my suicide. I connected mainly because of interest for Eternals. Lastly, suicide is recreation. I must make, insisting very, you must wait.
Translation Device

Postby Shining Umbra » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:29 pm

Translation Device wrote:
Julie wrote:

Very well.

Greetings. I require some assistance with this location and I would like to know of the probable longevity of my visit (As many such areas are not interesting to hold my inane attention span more than 3 days) This is America, and my location is such that I may despise an art style.

If this is a girly site with only a few males, I will commit suicide. I joined mostly due to interest in Eternals. After all, suicide is fun.

Now all I need to do is wait.

Greeting. As for me way these I can scorn kunstart, way 3 days you grasp, that kind of sector many being an interesting method, it meaning that is not good, you know the defeat hope of longevity of your own my visit, (, more my scale of inane interest) with, there is this America to like, it leaves, my position requires a certain support. If girly this the place of the installation where the person of some person is not, it locks my suicide. I connected mainly because of interest for Eternals. Lastly, suicide is recreation. I must make, insisting very, you must wait.

*applauds the translation* Nice work. XD
Shining Umbra

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:34 pm

Um... Howdy, I guess? Don't see what's fun about suicide, though.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:36 pm

Uhhh.... Welcome, I guess?... If you don't like groups with large female quotients, then I'm not sure how happy you'll be here. But let's hope you can find yourself pleasantly surprised.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Next

Return to Welcome Matt