Apologies

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Apologies

Postby Marky » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:59 pm

It may or may not be needed, but I feel it needs to be done. Sorry everyone for suddenly disappearing back in September and hardly even popping in to glance around since then. This last semester of my undergrad has been...a bit more trying than I had anticipated, and combine that with things just happening that killed my interest in the place, including on IRC, I just kinda pulled a disappearing act...and for that, I apologize.

I should've came back at some point and said what was going on, but I just didn't feel like it. Hell, it was only until maybe a month ago that I started trying to do a few RPs on the IRC outside of the MSF room, to kinda get myself started back into the swing of things. Well, a month later, and finals almost here (they start tomorrow), I'm really feeling like I've got my groove back and want to hop back into things on here.

But, with finals coming up, I more than likely will have to delay my return till about mid-month, since I will be graduating on the 15th (if all goes according to plan). Between now and then, for those of you who I was RPing with, especially in threads in the Muffin Room, expect a PM somewhere (either here or on IRC) of me gauging any interest in continuing with the thread that was suddenly halted (in some cases) and trying to jump back in and do a few other details of unfinished business in another thread or two.

It might take me a bit to get back into things on here with my finals and such, but I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone again.

And hopefully it'll be the last time I have to make a thread like this. >.>
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Apologies

Postby Ookalf » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Welcome back, Mark!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Welcome Matt