Newbie inbound.

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Newbie inbound.

Postby Ezra » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Ezra here, newbie at their finest, I plan to stick around for a while. I don't know much about online forum based role-playing, but just let me get my feet wet, tell me where I did wrong and I will hopefully get better, and get used to higher levels of crazy than I usually get in a day.
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Newbie inbound.

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Hey, new face! Welcome aboard!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ezra » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Thank you for the welcome!
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Welcome to MSF Ezra!

Enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ezra » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Thank you blaze, I am glad to know there is someone that I can come to if I have questions, and thank you for the welcome.
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:39 am

Hi there, if you have any questions, please ask Blaze or one of the others. I'm sure they can point you in the right direction. I'm Kris, and there are plenty of places in the rp forum to rp. Most of the themes in the rp area involve transformations; most specifically, being transformed from male to female, or other themes.

I'm in a rp right now about a group of people who have been transformed by a chaotic being called Discord into the world of Equestria, the home of the colorful talking creatures known as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

There is a rp about a group of people who are transformed into magical girls and fight evil, while attending school and living as girls(a la Sailor Moon) called Magical Encounters.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zilla » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Ezra.... the name sounds familiar. Do we know each other, perchance?
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:33 am

Welcome to the clan. Do come in, make yourself at home. Pull up a chair, don't be afraid to ask questions- we don't bite (usually)- but also be sure to double-check anything to eat or drink that someone else gives you before you consume it, just because you never know.... But nice to have you here. I hope you like it. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Ezra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Thank you Kris, I both of those sound interesting and I might check them out a little later. I wouldn't mind seeing more High-Fantasy role-playing, but I believe that is just my inner D&D freak talking. I also understand what this board is about, I was on the irc for a couple of days while waiting for my verification email.

.-. I don't believe so, unless it was in a freaky-cosmic-past-lifety thing, I hardly know anyone outside my family and my close friends.

Thank you for the greetings again, I won't be afraid to ask questions if the questions require asking. I will in fact make myself at home because I believe I left my shoes at the front door, and I haven't seen them since. I don't frown on biting, however I do discourage it, I probably taste terrible. As for food, I am sad I didn't bring my own, however sharing builds strong friendships...or was that sharing sinks ships....I can't remember which.
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Zilla » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:34 pm

sharing sinks ships... that's a tongue twister @_@

There's a lot of fruit hybrids out there... I like cocomelons ^_^

*shows a buffet, and points out the cocomelon platter*
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Ah, another fan of high fantasy ehh? Happy to have you aboard then. Admittedly, I've never done D&D since it has too much balancing and rules for my taste, but I am more than happy to provide more classical rps for those who want them. We have a compendium in the Muffin Room to help fill you in on some of the more common items, terms, and I think even a few locations for the Muffinville setting. Have fun is my only real suggestion.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Magical Encounters is hosted by AshK and Maiden Miki, who are the first two to be transformed into magical girls. I play the third member of the group, and there is a npc mascot character who helps detect monsters and collects money from the creatures that are defeated. The mascot character has a magical girl contract to sign in order for player characters to become the next team member. There are now 3 members of the team, and the mascot/team helper, Lizzi.

Mina Rose- aka Heart Reborn - team leader of the group. (played by Maiden Miki).
Jade Green aka Clover Reborn - the team's green haired member - (played by AshK)
My character is called Trinity "Trini" Akimura (see avvie pic) aka Diamond Reborn - Team long range fighter.

MLP: Friendship is Magic - Elements of Chaos is hosted by Garath the Shadowshifter and has several pony characters and some unique creatures. Pegasi, Earth Ponies, Unicorns, and a belevent Princess who helps work with the rest of the assembled heroes/heroines to navigate the world of Equestria. I play Sonata the Unicorn, a grey coated, brown haired unicorn with glasses.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Slightly belated welcome to the forums! :D
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ezra » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Enjoy an even more belated thank you for the welcome.

I have already started posting on both the Muffinroom and the Roleplaying board, and I sometimes pop into the IRC.
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to Welcome Matt