A return, a rebirth, what have you...

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

A return, a rebirth, what have you...

Postby CalypsoNymph » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:21 pm

A while ago, I found this forum. I loved it, it was great, I got involved in everything that I could... and then some. I joined too much, and tried to push those who played with me into a more 'adult' kind of role play. When I realised this... I backed off. Suddenly, and quickly, and without warning. And for that, I am sorry. I was Shy Shay.

However, now, I hope to do things diffrently. I'll join things at a slower pace, and make sure my RPing is withing the proper limits. I would like a restart, a rebirth, or whatever term you'd like to use. I'm not Shay anymore; I'm Calypso, and hopefully I won't make the same mistakes that I did.

I'm sorry I left without notice, and I'm sorry that I left once I got a seat on the council, and I'm sorry that for doing what I did that caused me to leave. I'm sorry for all of it. I don't have any decent excuse... but I am sorry.

And now that the serious stuff is out of the way, I'm glad to be back and hope to have lots of fun here! ^_^ I get to relearn all the amazing things about this place, like just what a tomaple is, and the colors, and all of that. It looks to be great fun.
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: A return, a rebirth, what have you...

Postby Ookalf » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Hey there! Not sure I recall what exactly you left over, but all the same, welcome back!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Wow. I was wondering why you had left so suddenly back then, but it's good to see you back. Welcome back! :D
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby CalypsoNymph » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Heh; it wasn't mentioned specifically, and it wasn't in Muffinville. It just made me freak, especially after I recalled some previous similar actions, so I left. Hopefully I'll play nicer now. I'm glad to be back.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Wow! Welcome Back! You know just because you left for a while doesn't mean you had to start an entire new account! Welcome back! I think I was Lavender when you left if I recall. Though I am not really sure though. Ha Ha! Welcome back! You do realize that your Shy Shay Account is still active don't you? Just curious.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby CalypsoNymph » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 pm

That I do! ...But I've forgotten my password! ^^; That, and I've recently been using this name on the internet anyway, and I like it more now.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Oh. So that why you sounded all familiar with this place and all. I was wondering what happen to you. Well, welcome back.

PS: I look forward to taking part in that RP you are making.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Return to Welcome Matt