Hello !

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Hello !

Postby Zilla » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:08 am

ああ、日本語を話せますか? (Ah, nihongo hanasemasu ka?) (Oh, you speak Japanese?)

I used Google translate for the kanji, I'm still learning ^^;
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:59 am

Learning Nihon-go? Yay! That is so かわいい !!!(kawaī : cute).

丹れ刀 れ工卄◯れ-ム◯ 工ち ち∪匚卄 丹れ モ丹ちㄚ ㄥ丹れム∪丹ムモ!
モ∨モ尺ㄚ匕卄工れム 工ち ㄗ尺◯れ◯∪れ匚モ刀 モメ丹匚匕ㄥㄚ 丹ち 工ち 山尺工匕匕モれ!
ㄥ◯ㄥ

Really...learning Japanese is a big task! Well...Chinese is even more complex, I think, but Japanese is such a beautiful language! May I politely suggest a series of books? They are written by Heisig-san, and I think they are the best to learn the symbols! hottie-link here to Amazon. And...if you get to take lessons in Nihon-go, perhaps you want your teacher to have your same gender, because boys and girls use different auxiliary words!

O.O

I wish you super good luck! You will be speaking Japanese in no time!

\ | /
          - O -
          / | \
(\(\
( . .)
c(") (")
\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Zilla » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Thanks for the link and recommendation. You're so formal and considerate... :P

And I know about gender differences, atashi vs boku, and even different pronunciations of some words, tones, etc. How'd you come upon learning japanese, if I may ask?
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:38 am

Thanks! that is so very nice from you! (smiles and bows!)
Well, for me... Japanese is not my native language, as English isn't either..but, even from my very early childhood I felt this strange connection to the East, and hence became interested in anything and everything that was related to it. So, it happened that I came across the idea of studying Japanese and Chinese (Sometimes it seems to me I will be studying them for all my life -rolls eyes and sighs-), and it has been useful when been there. It is a lovely language, specially because of the beautiful cadence it makes when spoken softly. And...it is super cool! Yay! Anyway, here is the classical wiki-link, and a nice work on the subject. I hope they are helpful!
Big hug!

(\ (\
( ^.^)
o_(")(")
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Zilla » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:27 am

You speak (well, type, in this case) English very well, I never would have thought it wasn't a first language! ^^ Can I ask what your first language was?

And you definitely put a lot of work and thought into every post. That's a very good thing! :) It'll definitely help when you're in the roleplaying section! I definitely appreciate well-thought-out, considerate, and detailed posts.

Thanks for the links. Is the video related to the source for your avatar? The bold, rich colors look very similar, along with other aspects of the art.

As for cadance, I usually think of Renai Circulation for amazingly cute, soft cadence.
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Nice song! ^^
And, as for the video I linked, yes, it is even from my YouTube channel... I just like music so much! And my first language is Spanish, but my family roots are in Scotland...and my mind in Japan. Geez...I know, I know...I am an intercultural mess. (giggles!) but that only shows that karma doesn't lack humour. We all belong to many places and many times, I guess.

Now...On the posts... (blushes deeply red). Yeah! I like interesting stories and to make my posts equally interesting. However, so far, it has been really easy because, playing alone, I can control every aspect of the story, which is fun! And I almost never disagree with myself about the content or path of the story! (hehehe)
Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate you are enjoying my writing!

Big hug!

(\ /)
( .,.)
o (")(")
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Zilla » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:46 am

May I ask how you came upon Magical Sailor Fuku?
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Sure! I have written for some years in another site (which I won't mention, because I think it would not be polite to do so), and perhaps a year ago(or two? I can't remember) a player from here who wrote there asked me if I was somebody from here, so... I came and took a reading, enjoying very much what I found! So, even if I am still there to some extent, I want to explore the special idea of this site.
And so happy to have done so! Yay!

(\ (\
( ^.^)
o_(")(")

===========================================
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Previous

Return to Welcome Matt