Looking for a fresh start

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Looking for a fresh start

Postby Marky » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Yes. That post in the pruning thread in the Muffinverse was from me. I am, well, at least really deliberately considering a comeback to the forums. (as in, the wheels are already turning on me doing and continuing certain things.) However, I want to come back with a clean slate regarding past disagreements and discourses (to put it lightly, in a couple cases). So, if there's still anything lingering between me and anyone else, I just ask for that to be wiped away, put away, forgiven but possibly not forgotten entirely. I'm just sick and tired of living in the past and more than ready to move on. There's a reason I go to college roughly 7 hours away from home. I wanted a change from the way things were back home with my peers...a fresh start if you will. And boy did I get it.

I've done a lot of growing up over course of the past year, but even moreso over the past 4 months, and still have room to grow on certain aspects where issues may or may not be possible to arise. All I say is, if I'm annoying you, let me know. If I'm bothering you, let me know. If I'm in any other way harassing you (well, let's hope that never happens :oops: ) about something or anything else, just let me know and we'll try and work it out without going and involving any other parties, and do our best to keep things there and resolve them, for good.

I know I can't erase the past, but, I'm just really asking to put all of the past differences aside with me and the way I am/was/have been and let's all try and build up a friendly relationship with one another, even if it takes forging something from the ground up. (If you're a new member and are completely confused by this point, don't worry. I'll work on being friendly and courteous to you as much as I can, too. :D )

Now, it's probably gonna take me a few days to get re-acclimated to the forums, since I've been gone for over 4 months, and plus I'm getting settled back into my next-to-last semester of undergrad. So, don't expect much of anything from me for at least a few days, possibly. It just depends on if and when I find the time to do stuff.

And, the more things change, the more they stay the same. I probably rambled again up above. XD Anyways, new year, new start, new stuff, and *spoiler alert* possibly even new characters. :o /*spoiler alert*

Looking forward to having a fresh start, and I hope everyone gives me the chance of one.

However, if you want to continue something that might still make sense to continue, especially in the free-form RP room, just let me know. Or, I may just let you know that I'm interested in jumping back in, if things are still going on with the thread.

Also, how rude of me. I forgot to say Hello to Everyone. :oops: So, hello again everyone. XD See you out there on the boards.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Looking for a fresh start

Postby Ookalf » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Hey, Marky! Nice to see you making a comeback! :)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:50 am

Thanks, Ookalf. And, hrm. It might take me a biiiit longer to try and get back into the swing of things than I thought, but I'll get there eventually. XD 6 classes for a total of 17 credit hours this semester is gonna be about as rough, if not rougher than the previous one.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Welcome back. I have no idea what happen in the past but it is all cool.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Welcome back. I don't know your full story, but I always salute the intention to make a fresh start of things, when the motivation is there. Take your time, and if you need anything feel free to shoot me a line. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Marky » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:31 am

XD Miki. Stuff, stuff, and a lot of stuff that doesn't need to be remembered. :P

Thanks, Guen. I'll keep that in mind.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Carmilla » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:31 am

Congratulations on taking a fresh start. Not everyone gets the chance to. And if you ask me, the best way to start is with a simple I'm sorry. And if they don't accept it, get worried.
And now, for something curious.
Time passes, people move...Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth...
Carmilla
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Marky » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks for the advice, Carmilla. And, you know, I actually don't think I said that I was sorry in the first post in this thread...and so...

I'm sorry, to each and everyone who I've hurt in saying something to, or hurt by any of the actions that I've done in the past.

And now, onto other news. If you're wondering what's taking me so long in getting back to things, well, this semester is turning out to be quite the busy one. So it may be a little while longer before I get the chance to try and jump back into things.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Welcome back Mark! It's good to see you making a comeback! Welcome back, we have all missed you!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Return to Welcome Matt