A (too?) Lengthy Introduction

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

A (too?) Lengthy Introduction

Postby Neidhardt » Wed May 04, 2011 12:09 am

Hullo everyone, I'm Neidhardt but you can just call me Neid for short... everyone does... so here is everything that anyone could ever want to know about me plus about 3 paragraphs since a simple hello is just not my style.

Firstly, I like to see myself as open minded, as I am always open to new ideas even if I don’t necessarily agree with them.

Secondly, I am a huge gamer, I currently own about 1000 games (although my brother purchased most of them) and have played even more. If anyone has any questions regarding nearly any video game ever then you know who to talk to.

Thirdly, ever since I got my mp3 player, I have not stopped listening to music and my taste in music is varied (I listen to a little bit of everything I can get my hands on), however my favorite bands include but are not limited to Gorillaz, Rush and Modest Mouse.

Fourthly, I can always enjoy a good anime or manga, especially a comedy.

And lastly, although it may not seem like it now, I am not much of a social person as this is the only forum I have ever been on and with all the games and anime I have, I rarely leave my own home when I have a choice. Also, I tend to ramble so… *takes a deep breath* with all that out of the way, I look forward to... whatever it is that goes on in MSF :)
"I guess they figure five guys with guns could handle one little girl... I only hope they were right."
Neidhardt
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: A (too?) Lengthy Introduction

Postby Miku-chan » Wed May 04, 2011 8:34 am

Greetings and welcome Game Master Nied... Hopefully you will find the time to tour the city of Muffinville, or take a chance in a RP over in the game Room...there is even some general silliness over in Lefty's Catchers Mit as well. I would cut and past everyone else's responses, but that takes the fun out of introductions, ne...♪(*^^)o∀♪
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Hiya, Neid! I'm Ookalf. I hope you enjoy your stay, and remember - be very careful about what you eat and drink around here. Outside that, have fun!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Wed May 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Welcome to the club! We always enjoy meeting fresh victims- I mean, new faces. ;) Overall, this is a pretty friendly crowd- sometimes too much so in certain areas, hee hee- so there's no need to be nervous. Just relax, settle in, play nice with the other kids, double-check any consumables other people give you before you eat or drink them, and overall just make yourself at home. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Just some lady » Wed May 04, 2011 6:12 pm

^_^ Ah! Welcome to MSF~. If you have any questions at all, I'm only too happy to be of help!
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Return to Welcome Matt