Welcome Thread #2g7c

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Welcome Thread #2g7c

Postby AlanGarouRedux » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Hello, everyone. My name is AlanGarouRedux, formerly just AlanGarou. I've got back into captioning a while ago, but my registration here just went through this morning. I'm not much for introductions, so I'll try not to bore you all. My Photobucket for my captions is at http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n325 ... 0Captions/, and my blog for them is at http://delightfuldelusions.blogspot.com/. I hope you my work, and I'd love any feedback you could provide.
AlanGarouRedux
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Welcome Thread #2g7c

Postby Just some lady » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:11 pm

^^ Welcome to the forums! Always a delight to see a new captioner pop up!

I hope you enjoy your stay--feel free to ask me if there's anything at all that you need help with, and I'll be delighted to lend assistance.~
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Marky » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see another person that does captions around here. When I get the chance (which may be a little while...) I'll probably take a look through your captions.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Helel » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Welcome to the forums~

Like Caprice, I'm available to answer questions about what's what, where to find things, etc. I also invite you to visit our IRC channel, as that may be a quick way for you to get feedback on captions- and maybe even a good way to get new ideas!

I'll see you around regardless, I'm sure, and keep up the captioning~! ^_^
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Return to Welcome Matt