Worst...birthday...ever...

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Worst...birthday...ever...

Postby Marky » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:04 pm

About an hour and a half ago, I got a call from my dad telling me that my grandfather is doing real bad...and they're going to pull the plug tomorrow, and the doctors don't think he's gonna make it. So...I'm gonna be leaving not too long from now for...I don't know how long. I'll be heading over to Vanderbilt in Nashville, where he's at, tomorrow, and we'll just go from there.

And since I'm in college right now, I've gotta be busy with e-mailing all of my professors and such about this, too...so this is probably the last you're all gonna hear from me for at least into tomorrow.

So, yeah...worst...birthday...ever...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Worst...birthday...ever...

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Ouch... Sorry about all that, dude.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rowan » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 am

I'm sorry =( *Huggle*
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:33 am

Sorry about your grandfather, hope for a peaceful rest and remember you got friends here if you need a ear
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Well, they took him off of the ventilator and such around 10:15 am CST yesterday. He lasted 9 hours before he gave up the ghost around 7:15 pm. I don't know much else right about now, other than I'm here at home. May not be able to bury him until Tuesday, and probably after that I won't be that active here until I get caught up on my college work (I got an exam on Thursday...>.<)

May try and spend some time online these next few days to try and get my mind off of things. So, yeah...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Well, I haven't had much of a chance to do anything between being a bit too glum to concentrate on much here on the forums and having stuff to do in real life, such as catching up on schoolwork. Thankfully I didn't have to take that exam, and the second exam that I will take in that class will count twice.

Anyways, I'm back and gonna try and get caught up with stuff today.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Return to Welcome Matt