Hellos~

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Hellos~

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:34 am

*Suddenly, Miccah's hair becomes aqua and spills out of his scalp, becoming shaggier! His eyes become the same color as he shrinks, losing age!*
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miccah » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:05 am

... doodies... *by reflex, he reaches up and grabs at the [Frilly Dome Cap], doing his best to tug it off of his scalp*
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:17 am

*IT has stick to his scalp! His body hair vanishes, leaving his skin smooth and soft as his clothes fuse together ad become white! Everything goes quiet as his ears are pulled into his head!*
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miccah » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:56 am

... I KNEW I should've stayed away!

*he sighs and slumps, looking rather dejected... with all the squiggly lines and everything~*
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:04 am

*A pair of cat ears covered in fur the same color as his hair emerge from the top of his head as his clothes poof out into a white dress! A brown fox tail emerges from the base of his spine as his underwear reforms into stripy panties!*
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miccah » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:12 am

*He gasps! The ears flicking in equal annoyance even as the tail goes berserk behind him... He twitches, apparently from embarrassment... or perhaps it's pure and unadulterated rage, it's hard to tell.*
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:15 am

*With a sudden tugging, he can feel himself losing the right to call himself a man! His chest remains flat though, though a slight puffiness there indicates the growth that will come in later years. Suddenly a gust of wind blows up her dress and the hat from her head, leaving Miccah as this!*

"Mwahahahaah~"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miccah » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:23 am

*he... well, she now, of course, twitches some more... before letting out a loud 'EEK' as the wind blew across to... well... you know what happened. And, for a split second or two, the new catgirl's expression is that of an embarrassed girl... However, the illusion of a fragile little girl is broke almost instantly after that, as she totally breaks character by loudly declaring- "BOY, I'MMA KICK YOUR BUTT!", before leaping into motion to chase after the... whatever it is.*
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:24 am

Blaze laughs and dances out of reach!

"Kitty can't catch me~"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miccah » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:40 am

*The chase kept up for several minutes... but she finally grew tired from all the running around... Defiant to the end, she resort to shaking her fist angrily at the culprit, hissing angrily as well as shouting several insults that're entirely out of character~ Finally, after she's gotten tired of even shouting insults, she quiets down, and bows down deeply at seemingly empty space*

Anyhow... I'm glad to have finally made my first post here... and I do look forward to my time here... *she nods sagely, all prim and proper like this time*
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 am

Heheheh~ Such a good kitty~

*petpets Miccah*
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:25 am

XD Hehe. Well, welcome. Looks like it is a bit too late to warn you about some stuff, I see.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Welcome, welcome! Do come in and make yourself at home. Take a seat, relax, double-check any consumables other people give you before you eat or drink them, and play nice with the other kids. I assure you that then, you'll have a good time. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Previous

Return to Welcome Matt