Hello All~ Update on Hiatus

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Hello All~ Update on Hiatus

Postby Rowan » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:22 am

Some time ago I said I was taking a break from MSF. I'm extending that to basicly permanent.

So long as The Council is active in The Muffin Room and quite possibly until The Muffin Room is once again called The Muffin Room I don't have much drawing me here since I can talk to everyone I was really close with on Windows Live Messenger, email, etc. So again, if anyone wants to stay in touch with me, the details are in the message I linked to at the top of this post.

I'm gonna pop by from time to time to check PMs occasionally, say hello sometimes, but I won't be participating in anything or really checking any of the forums.

With Love and Snugs~

-Rowan AKA Felina AKA Ahab
The Avatar of Violet

P.S. If anyone wants to be Avatar of Violet... Tough cookies. That's my title 8)
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Hello All~ Update on Hiatus

Postby Marky » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:41 pm

I'm sorry to hear this, even though the council didn't do much of anything this past time, at all. I don't know why you're so against them, since they really don't have too much of a sway on things, especially of recent. They were just brought in to possibly make things more interesting.

As for the Muffin Room being called the Muffinverse, well, I don't see what that changes, since it kind of already was it's own place by the time I joined. But, anyways...good luck to you, I guess. Sorry to see you go.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Hello All~ Update on Hiatus

Postby AshK » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Sorry to see you go. *Snugs.* I miss you.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Return to Welcome Matt