*Sigh* There goes my computer

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

*Sigh* There goes my computer

Postby Marky » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Well, my activity is going to be poor for the next several days, as my laptop went out, and I'm figuring it is the motherboard again, since it's giving me the same error in the BSoD that it did when the motherboard went out last time. Sadly, my warranty expired back in July, so I'm just going to have to get a new computer altogether. So, yeah...the only time I'm gonna be able to get on for a while, mainly, is when I go to the library, until I can get a new computer, where, the money for it, really isn't there at the moment.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: *Sigh* There goes my computer

Postby Marky » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Well, somehow my computer decided to arrive in two days! I ordered it Monday morning, and it came in Wednesday, shortly after noon! Anyways, I'm going to be busy the next 24 hours, so I may not be around too much, as I've got a 4-page assignment (one page done, minus editing) due tomorrow afternoon, along with another set of homework due tonight.

So, until then, my activity will be sparse. I may go through the forums once, but that may be it till tomorrow or until I finish the assignments.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Return to Welcome Matt