the Namingway Greets you

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

the Namingway Greets you

Postby Namingway » Fri May 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Welcome Welcome Welcome travelers, wanderers, dear friends, soon to be or already known, or just those passing through~!

You may call me Namingway.

We all have a purpose in life, sometimes it takes years to discover. Thankfully, that is not the case for me. My purpose is kind of obvious, if you think about it. I am all about names. I love collecting names, learning names, speaking names, and above all, I love changing names. When its all said and done, what's inside is what really matters...but it never hurts to have a catchy name. Names are how we define each other, they help shape our existence~!

But enough of that prattle~ this is a post of purpose! And that is, to change names~!

It is quite simple, I was created because the admins are lazy and not always going to spend some time changing a user's account name whenever the urge hits the user. Well, that's what I'm here for, in a limited capacity. If you just step right up and request a name change, I will provide it for you as quick as I can, but with certain stipulations. The power vested in me is not limitless, it will only work once every six months, so make those name changes count. Also, I'll mention that Xia and the other admins will not be paying much attention to name changes from now on, so don't try to find a way around this, you'll just sit waiting.

Now, normally it'd be left at just that, but that isn't all that fun, is it? How about we make a game out of this. You all get one name change every six months. Nice and boring, but will always be there. But lets spice it up. I'll be hiding copies of myself throughout the forums. Find the copy and shoot me a PM quick as you can, first person to find and catch the copy gets a free name change, but once the copy is found it will vanish, only to appear again somewhere else~! Who knows how many copies there will be, so keep an eye out why don't you.
Do you want to change your name? Then look no further!
Just send me a PM, with your request, and it's as good as done!
However, it only works once every six months...
Unless you can find me! ^_^
Details~
Namingway
Something Unusual
Something Unusual

Re: the Namingway Greets you

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri May 28, 2010 8:51 pm

"Well, damn. Now I can't change my name as often as I used to. Probably."

I look up toward the heavens and, with my shaking fists raised, I shout, "Namingwaaaaaaaaaaay!"
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: the Namingway Greets you

Postby Cow Belle » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Chaning names always confued me. I never knew who I was really talking to. But, then haven't been around so I kind of don't know who I'm talking to anyways for now.
Some stuff happen, and there was cow bell! And all was good.
Cow Belle
MSFer
MSFer

Return to Welcome Matt