hey all, computer troubles

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

hey all, computer troubles

Postby the unbalanced one » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Not sure this is the right place for this, but I just wanted to first apologize for my lack of activity and that it was because I was at my parent's place for about two weeks and my computer was poorly placed to be looking at a site like this, and now my computer is dying and well...having trouble finding my operating disc so I'm having even more trouble. I'm trying to fix the situation and I hope I didn't leave any topics hanging that ended waiting on one of my posts.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: hey all, computer troubles

Postby Marky » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Ouch. Sorry to hear. Hopefully you'll get your computer fixed and be able to post regularly once again.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: hey all, computer troubles

Postby the unbalanced one » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Well yeah...that's one hope, but even if I do get it fixed, I think this would be the third time at least it had to be reformatted and it's clearly obsolete as of over two years ago. I already ordered a new computer to get here in about a week hopefully. If I can get this computer fixed then that's cool anyway, my older brother has been wanting to get a computer of his own lately and I suppose this and our mom's old computer together should be almost as good as one good computer once they get reformatted lol. He'll mostly use it/them for music and a single MMO from what he says.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Return to Welcome Matt