Hi!

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Hi!

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:13 am

She squirms as she felt the shrinking, and starts to try and push the little girl back, while still being gentle, "Hey now... ". Her eyes widen a little in suprise, and she goes quite red before a big smile spreads across her face.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:18 am

An ovalisk's hug is quite fearsome, and not easily escaped from. The little girl smiles happily at her new friend. Who would even want to escape from such an adorable smile? Well, unless they knew what would happen if they didn't, of course.

Some childish fat makes her face softer and rounder. Her skirt turns black, and two straps wrap around her shoulders. Speaking of straps, the girl's bra fades away along with her chest, as do the rest of her slight curves.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:21 am

She looked down into the little girl's face, feeling almost hypnotised as she felt the tickle of her skirt changing against her thigh, along with other pieces of clothing disappearing entirely, "Woah, you're pretty strong... ", she said after her brief struggle failed.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:26 am

Nina happily nods. Ginny might notice she seems to be looking eye to eye with her friend. Friends? Yes... Ginny could use more of those! Now an ovalisk herself, Ginny finds that all she really wants it to make more friends - by hugging people.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:31 am

She blushed as she realised she was now the same height as the little blonde girl, and squirms a little as she felt pigtails sweeping across her back, "I... ", she stuttered, still holding onto the other girl as she looked down to see that she'd got considerably smaller. "Can I be your friend?", she asks with a shy smile.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:33 am

The little girl nods enthusiastically. She is actually half a head taller than the new Ginny, and probably a bit younger. "I'm Nina!" the cutesy girl finally speaks.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:37 am

Her mouth fell open when she started to have to look up at the cute little girl, her cheeks apparently a permenant shade of red, still holding onto Nina. "I'm Ginny... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:55 pm

I was the one that dragged you to the MSF IRC. If I remember correctly. And I'll keep on dragging you are like a child on one of those bad leash things.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:10 am

I'm a week late, but oh well. Welcome to the asylum, Ginny.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:51 pm

"I too am a week late, but welcome to MSF from the Avatar of Purple and all of her personalities!"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Previous

Return to Welcome Matt