Hey there

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Hey there

Postby Stray-chan » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:00 pm

((Wow, that sucks. If you want to blast me with red when you have a computers back, feel free to make a thread about it in the Muffin Room, or whatever))
"Laziness saves the day for me again." He sighs in relief. "I'll avoid putting down red-types in the future."
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nosnits » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:36 am

"Well then, you would of learnt even less of a lesson then. Sorry, but I can't let that happen" She blasts Lost with red energy, causing him to get younger and younger. He shoots down in hight as well. At the same time, his shirt begins to turn yellow except the top part. His hair turns red as he feels a slight tug in his groin. However, he might not notice this as he passes ten years old and still shrinking fast. His pants and shirt meld into one yellow blob, except for the white which has become a bib. His hair becomes pigtailed and the tugging around his groin stops, leaving him *ahem* her a little girl. He maintains all of her former intelect, for now. "And that" Nosnits tells Loid "Is why you dont want to make anyone mad, especialy because my abilities are pitifull compared to others"

(That took a while to type, I had to do the entire adress by hand *Dies of exaustion*)
(*Comes back to life* ignore the He after the link, I can't fix it)
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:46 am

"H... hey!" she says in a quite, high pitched baby girl voice. "I... I said I was sorry. I am! I won't do it again! Turn me back? Please? Or at least make me older? Pleeeeeeeesase?" she asks extremely cutely. She tries to walk forward, but falls on her but. "Ow..."
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nosnits » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:56 am

"Hmm, I don't know if I can. Lets see." She his Lost with a small blast of red energy, but insted of turning her older, it gives her a slight lisp, kind of like Shadell's. The smile on her face however shows that this was the desired affect. "Are you sure you want to turn back?" She pinches her on the cheek.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:03 am

"Oww..." she says again as her cheek is pinched. "Yeth! I do wanna turn back! Or be older than thith. Pleath?" Her eyes start to well up with tears.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nosnits » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:07 am

"Aww, don't cry, I'm sure we'll find your mommy soon. But in the mean time, you can play with this" She hands Lost her bunny.

(I'll find a new pick in the morning, it's to late for that now)

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:11 am

"The body juth wanth to cry, n... not me..." She takes the bunny away and hugs it, mollified. "Thank you mith..."

(S'cool. I've never been turned into a really little kid before. The lisping kinda fun.)
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nosnits » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:35 am

The bunny is so infused with red energy, that every time she hugs it, her mind gets slightly more child-like. She wipes Lost's tears away with her oversized sleeve. "I have a special big-girl question for you, okay? If you had a chance at becoming older, would you do it?"

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:45 am

Lost giggles as nos wipes her tears away hugs the bunny, but gives it a strange look. She psychically feels the red energy flowing out of it and into her, with only some of the mental change getting through her unconscious mind shield, but keeps holding it close. She looks at nos, bright eyed now. "Older? Tho I'd be a big girl?"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nosnits » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:50 am

"Of course you'd be a big girl." She says patting her on the head, as the red energies continue to flow out of the bunny. "But you would miss a whole part of your life, do you really want to do that?"

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:56 am

Lost starts chewing on the bunny's ear, looking confused, though still resisting the red. "If I didn't like being a big girl... could I turn back into thith me?"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Nosnits » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:02 am

The chewing hurts the bunny but it doesn't make any outwards sign, other then increecing the output of red energy. "Yes, but you don't have to become a big girl if you like it like this."

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:07 am

She stops chewing the bunny and glares at nos, "I wanna be a big girl!" She looks like she might be working up to throwing a tantrum.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Jacqueline » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:05 am

The Avatar of Red? Pleased to meet you. *makes a curtsy* As for being transformed, I really don't mind. I'm just trying out different things and having fun. :) Like this: *finds a coconut/melon on the ground, rubs the dust from it and eats it*
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Musashi » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:32 am

*Pulls a cord, and a rain of ostriches comes falling from the ceiling*

HEY. SUP? Welcome to MSF :D

Behold the flightless birds!
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose