A shadow appears from the horizon....

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

A shadow appears from the horizon....

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:03 pm

From the horizon a figure appears from nowhere emitting a strange Aura. As he continues to come into view, its features gently came into view. A white cloak can be seen with strange symbols on its surface. From such a distance it would not be possible to discern the gender of the person, but the size seems to be suggest it could be male or female. He begins to get considerably closer then a moment ago and two eyes can be seen in the head-piece that was attached to the cloak. On its back, an object that could be nothing less then a blade. The legs, covered in a dark blue cloth, finally come to a stop and the figure proceeds to speak in a low voice, indistinguishable of either gender. "I make this clear..." It states with a menacing presence. "I'm not interested in normal humans." It says before taking a deep breath and stating firmly, yet loud enough to be heard over a large distance, "If there are any aliens, Magicians or TGers among you, speak up now!" As this apparition states such things, it becomes clear by the outline of it body that it is indeed a he, but that notion does not last as the man begins to remove the cloak. *Zap* Just as he goes to jerk the cloak from his head, some form of beam strikes him and at that point, the cloak falls to the side revealing a rather short, rather cute little girl. @.@

Hehehe... sorry for the long opening, but once I got started, I could not stop... For those that do not know, what is said above is a reference to the anime "The Melancholy Life of Haruhi Suzumiya."

Anyhow Nice to meet you all... and Happy Valentines Day/ Day Following Black Cats Day (Friday 13th)

Just a guy that's been around for some time, do not believe I've registered or posted in the past, just ran through here a lot due to links from others places. After finding an amazing read here "The Mechen House" (Im sure I spelled that wrong) I thought I would finally register a drop by a hello and an intro.

Not sure what else to put here.... I'm a guy... though I'm often mistaken to be a girl online.. If my writing makes it seem like that's so, please let me know, it would interest me to know... I'm also a couple months off from 18... enjoy anime of many varieties... and I look through various sites like this reading stories, captions and studying images of persons in a variety of situations that, if i were in, would cure my melancholy ailments in which symptoms should be clear to anyone familiar with the character who I almost quoted up above... If there's any curiosities please ask... eh... don't know what else to put... I usually don't put myself up to this kind of stuff.... um.... Nice to Meet You ALL! :D

Last edited by Aru'Ryn' on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Location: Down the road, take a left, a left, a left, straight, right, right, right and stop

Re: A shadow appears from the horizon....

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Yo! Welcome to MSF!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Just some lady » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:07 pm

XD. Lovely introduction. ^^

I hope that you have a delightful time here!
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Lanzerus » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:54 pm

>_> <_<

IM TAKING YOU HOME WITH ME!!!! *Lanzerus Grabs Aru and makes off at high-speed, Super-Deformed, Cloud creating Speed!*
Self-proclaimed, Lord and Creator of the Inactivity void.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Marky » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:08 pm

*walks in*

Welcome newcom...er? *looks around and scratches head*
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:59 am

I'd say hello, but Lanzerus seems to have kidnapped you...
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:20 am

*Pulls out a notebook and begins to write down.* Note to Self: In the case I ever Introduce myself to a community of sorts, bring a substitute and/or decoy *Puts the notebook away and waves good bye to the others with a awkward facial expression.* @.@'
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Location: Down the road, take a left, a left, a left, straight, right, right, right and stop

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:16 am

Hello! Sorry to be a wee bit delayed on the greeting here, but welcome! Very nice to see a colorful new face coming in here. :) Don't mind having people abscond with you- that sort of thing happens a lot around here. Just roll with the punches and it'll all be good. Have fun!
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby AshK » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Welcome Newcomer to MSF! Be careful what you eat or drink around here. *Looks around*

Wherever you are. My four most used personalities are listed in my sig. Welcome from all four of us.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Rodney » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Welcome to MSF Aru'Ryn' , I hope you'll have lots of fun here.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Haylie » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:44 pm

*A black-clad man with a dire expression on his scarred face stands in Ookalf's path*
No worries, I don't think you'll be finding many "normal humans" around here.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Aruryn takes advantage of the moment road-block to break away and proceed down the nearby road,
not forgetting to to make a thankful wave to the new guy.
Lots of nice people... and strange people here... She says as
her body's overexertion brings her to a stop.
Now what? Questioned as she plops her behind down to look over her new petite form.
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Found runs after and catches up with her. "Heya! I saw you before!" Found points her dramatically. "Hi! You look lonely. You wanna hug?"
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Ookalf » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Haylie wrote:*A black-clad man with a dire expression on his scarred face stands in Ookalf's path*
No worries, I don't think you'll be finding many "normal humans" around here.

What did I do?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Aruryn Sighs Why not? She half states, half questions as she halfheartedly brings up her arms, halfway
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Next

Return to Welcome Matt