A shadow appears from the horizon....

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: A shadow appears from the horizon....

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:21 pm

"Yay!" She sqeauls glomps and cuddles, giggling happily and ignoring your lack of enthusiasm. "Hey, you want a tomapple? They're really yummy!"
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby [--?--] » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:35 pm

*With a twist, a small figure fades into view next to Found and Aruryn, shrouded somehow, from them getting a good look at it. It is pretty short though--not quite as tall as either of them. It seems intrigued.*

"Hm..."

*It approaches closer.*

"Yes. I think I have a gift for the two of you, if you will accept it."
[--?--]

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:37 pm

[--?--] wrote:*With a twist, a small figure fades into view next to Found and Aruryn, shrouded somehow, from them getting a good look at it. It is pretty short though--not quite as tall as either of them. It seems intrigued.*

"Hm..."

*It approaches closer.*

"Yes. I think I have a gift for the two of you, if you will accept it."

"A gift? For us? That's so nice! Yes, please, I would like a gift!" She's still hugging Aruryn.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:39 pm

'A Gift?' Aruryn thinks while staring at the new-comer. I guess I will accept. She states with a puzzled expression.
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Location: Down the road, take a left, a left, a left, straight, right, right, right and stop

Postby [--?--] » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:47 pm

*A wide grin spreads over the hazy face of the figure.*

"Excellent."

*With a twirl--it holds it's small hands out, palms up. In one hand is a worn, old-looking key. (http://www.metalsmith.org/gall/latane/a ... 202005.jpg)
In the other, is a shiny, new-seeming one. (http://www.cybermarket.co.uk/ishop/imag ... 52.293.jpg).*

"One of these is for Aruryn, the other will be shared between Lost and Found."

*The grin widens.*

"You may choose among yourselves who gets which one."
[--?--]

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:52 pm

"Ooh, I want the big one! Can I have the big one Aruryn? Pleeeease? Or if you want it too we could share? Pleeeeeeeeeeease?" She hugs Aruryn tighter, her eyes wide and eager.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:58 pm

'Mysterious person + gifts = suspicious.... Mysterious person + keys =.... shiney O.O' She concludes after analyzing the situation. Take whichever you want. Aruryn states as she makes apparent the fact that she is in no position to say different--Aruryn starts to turn blue in face color.
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Location: Down the road, take a left, a left, a left, straight, right, right, right and stop

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:02 pm

"Yay! Thank you Aruryn! You're really cool!" She hugs her a bit more then lets go to jump up and grab the old key. She gazes happily at the key and giggles, then looks at the figure. "What's it do?"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby [--?--] » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:09 pm

*Nodding, the figure tosses the smaller, newer-seeming key to Aruryn.*

"As for what they do..."

*It pauses, and then chuckles to itself.*

"I will let their powers make themselves known as time goes on, I think--journey in the land of Muffins, and they will reveal themselves."

*The figure's eyes seem to shine as it takes a look over the two of them.*

"And, I would note--they are both fairly important. If I were you, I would endeavor to keep them safe."

*Before anything further can be asked--the figure fades, leaving no trace of its visit except for the two keys.*
[--?--]

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:20 pm

"Ooooo, mysterious!" She giggles. "Yay keys!" The key suddenly lifts out of her hand and shoots into her purse. "Oooooo, creepy key!" She giggles again.

Aruryn hears a voice coming seemingly from no where. "Alas, I return from my astral projection to discover Found, who is technically me, has acquired an item of sinister importance. Wonderful. I will have to be careful with it when I restore myself. Which I have discovered how to do, incidentally. I just need some of the yellow power; channeled correctly, it should banish the violet energy. I merely need a source of yellow energy to do so."

Found shutters when the voice mentions yellow energy. "Ooo, I just got a bad feeling...'
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Aruryn is a little startled by the sudden voice. Are you okay? What's this energy he?.. she?... it.. speaks of? As Aruryn speaks, it becomes apparent that her voice is becoming some what cuter and her motionss more girlier.. Possibly a delayed side-effect of the beam that struck her earlier.
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:44 pm

"Ah, yes, you don't know what I am. I apologize for startling you. I am Lost. Well, technically, I am Lost's intellect, introspection and reason, among other things. Found there is his, that is to say, my, goofiness, hyperactivity and other, shall we say, violet traits. I, that is to say, Lost, is a psi and managed to preserve me from the assault of the violet energy in a corner of his mind. I had been mentally projecting and doing research into a way to reverse the effects of the violet energy, and the answer seems to be yellow. I come back to find that Found has acquired an odd relic from a mysterious stranger. This does not bode well, but I can address it when I am whole again. I simply need yellow energy, or a yellow energy fruit."

Found shudders at the mention of yellow energy again. "I don't feel so good." She seems out of it until she notices Aruryn's changes. "Ooo, you look cuter then you did before! How'd you do that? And wanna tomapple?"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:52 pm

{Sever trouble double post}
Last edited by Stray-chan on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:54 pm

'Cuter?... What's a Tomapple?" Aruryn thinks with a slight tilt of the head. Um.. I'll have that tomapple... thing if you wish to share it Aruryn states with a cheerful, sincere smile.
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:13 pm

"Really? Yay! You'll love it, they're really yummy!" She takes her hat off and pulls a strange fruit out of it. It's bright pink, very juicy looking and resembles a cross between a tomato and an apple. It smells a bit like a strawberry, though. She offers offers it to Aruryn. "Yeah, cuter! You look, uh, more cute! It's cute!"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt