A shadow appears from the horizon....

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: A shadow appears from the horizon....

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Aruryn proceeds to stare at the fruit before taking it. Doesn't look that bad. She states before taking a bite out of the one end of the fruit.
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Location: Down the road, take a left, a left, a left, straight, right, right, right and stop

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:26 pm

The tomapple is delicious, juicy and sweet, and makes her feel oddly good all over.

"Ack, no!" Lost cries out in her mind. "That tomapple is a vessel for violet energy! It will make you like her... me!"

Found giggles and grins. "It's yummy, isn't it?"
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:34 pm

What do you mean like like her... you... I don't feel any different. As Aruryn states these words, the way she speaks and her expression begins to turn more childish. That was yummy though! Aruryn states cheerfully.
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Location: Down the road, take a left, a left, a left, straight, right, right, right and stop

Postby Stray-chan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:49 pm

"It will turn you into a violet haired hyperactive ditz! Like her, who was until recently me, because we were united with the original Lost! Unless you resist the energy in some way, but I have no idea how! Even my not unimpressive psychic power could only split me off from her! Oh dear..."

Aruryn feels a rush of ditzy, giddy energy flow about her, making her feel warm and giggly. Unless the power with the odd lightning negates the tomapple's violet effects, she'll soon be a violet haired, giggly,hyper, empty-headed ditz.

"See, I told you! But people avoid them. I dunno why..."
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:02 am

I dont see why! That was good! Aruryn says while giggling. The mentioned changes begin.

{Deep Within Aruryn's Mind} 'This is not good' Aruryn thinks deep down. 'But I still have that super awesome amazing spell negation thing that the unfortunate main character of anime always carries!... wait.. no i don't.... And so we wait.'
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Stray-chan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:09 am

'I know! We should show everyone that! Let's go somewhere..." she points dramatically, "and give people tomapples!"

((Should I get a pic of violet Aruryn, you want to or do you not care?))
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:18 am

'Kay! Aruryn almost shouts as she places her arms behind her back in a cute pose, ready to follow her friend.

(Up to you, my brain is sleeping at the moment. :? )
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Stray-chan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:27 am

Aruryn now looks like this.

"There is a pastry bakery nearby! We shall make tomapple pastries and share them with everyone!" She dramatically points again and sets off for the bakery.
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:34 am

Onward! Aruryn shouts cheerfully as she follows Found.

{Back in the pits of Aruryn's mind} Waiting is getting boring... She/He thinks until an object appears from nowhere. Mental-Ping-Pong... better then nothing...
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Stray-chan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:40 am

((I posted us entering in that thread. If no one posts for awhile... we'll figure something out.))

Aruryn things she hears a faint voice speaking to her. "...hard to... through. Are y... ...there... ...ryn?"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:50 am

(Well....)

{Back to the sitcom that is Aruryn's mind} 'Hey! Giddy girl version of myself, you got a visitor!' The true Aruryn yells out.

What was that? Aruryn says with a look of puzzlement.
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Stray-chan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:08 am

Aru'Ryn' wrote:(Well....)

{Back to the sitcom that is Aruryn's mind} 'Hey! Giddy girl version of myself, you got a visitor!' The true Aruryn yells out.

What was that? Aruryn says with a look of puzzlement.

(Curse the lack of bakery posts! You could attack Mal in the Valentin thread?)
There is silence for a moment. "I'm trying to get to the real Aruryn. Is she in there at the moment?"
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:15 am

(It happens)

{In Aruryn's mind again} 'Is it me or is whoever that is, calling for me?' Aruryn questions. He then gets up and calls out. 'Hey, whoever that is talking to me, the real Aruryn is right here!'
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Stray-chan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:28 am

Aru'Ryn' wrote:(It happens)

{In Aruryn's mind again} 'Is it me or is whoever that is, calling for me?' Aruryn questions. He then gets up and calls out. 'Hey, whoever that is talking to me, the real Aruryn is right here!'

(Caprice is in the 'supermod is bull' thread and we are being silly and violet there. You could join in.)

"It is Lost again. I have to concentrate very hard to get through the, shall we say, static. I should be able to use yellow energy restore you. We just need a source."
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Aru'Ryn' » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:38 am

(Nah, it was fun, but gonna go doze off. Wouldn't be polite to fall asleep at keyboard in middle of a thing. :oops: Good luck)

{Real Aruryn} 'I'd help you find some, but only things I can control in this mind right now are this little mental depiction of myself and these objects that i seem to be able to make appear here without no rules attached.' Aruryn says as he points out the objects of diverse sizes that were made for amusement.
Aru'Ryn'
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt