Strange wind brings, strange travelers.

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Strange wind brings, strange travelers.

Postby Feanaro » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:51 pm

The day had been day like all other days, everybody tended to their own business and lived liked they would live any other day.
But when that day was ending and the sun was setting, a traveler appeared. A man form who came from unkown lands and who had walked this planet for an unkown amount of time.
This man was quite long, but he didn't dwarf the people around him. For the rest of his build it remained unkown hidden under a light armor of dark leather and a dark green cloak and hood.
Underneed his hood was only darkness except for two piercing eyes who's colour was like the sea, a mixture of green, blue and grey.
This man had traveled long to reach this world and it wasn't strange to see that he smiled lightly when he had finally arrived on his destanation.
"So this the place i have heard so much about. This world where i have heard so many tales about, where people sing the most beautiful song about, where artists get their insperation for the must stunning pieces of art and where poets write poems about that will only make your desire to go there greater." : after these words he remains silent for a few second and he then lets his smile get greater and says:"Well world i hope life up to my expectations, but even if you don't..... You and i will have some great fun." And with these words he continued walking and following the road he was on and waiting for what this wolrd will bring him. With the only desire and hope in his heart that he will be able to find his own place in this world....

(Hello to all of you here, i want to apologize already for any mistakes in spelling or grammer in my english. I am from holland so my native language is dutch and grammer isn't my strongest point so if there are any weird sentences in my text or mistakes in my spelling, than you will kown the reason. So i hope you will except this apology beforehand and kown i will do all i can to keep the mistakes to a minium.But i will probably need to stop talking right now because i don't think its getting more clear...)
Feanaro
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Strange wind brings, strange travelers.

Postby Haylie » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:13 pm

(Hey, I'm from the southern part of the US. I don't care 'bout no grammar)

*The hooded man might notice the rather attractive young red-headed woman standing off to the side, not quite looking at him, but definitely aware; she herself is rather tall, clad in black; tattoos cover her arms, and quite possibly her back as well; she seems friendly enough, or would if it weren't for the bastard sword leaning against her side*
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:28 pm

(Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about your grammar. I've seen/heard far worse, from native English speakers, at that. Anyway, welcome to MSF!)

*Nearby, a heavily tanned young man wearing a t-shirt with some Japanese superhero on it and a wolf-skin belt can be found doing work on a motorcycle. He looks up as the hooded man approaches.* Yo. Don't think I've seen you around.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feanaro » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:21 am

After the hooded figure had followed the road for a few more minutes, he noticed a quite good looking young woman standing alongside the road. She didn't seem to notice him, but he certainly noticed the basterd sword that was standing next to her. She didn't seem hostile, heck didn't even seen to notice him, but still his hand to went his sword that was hanging form his belt. It was not that he thought she would attack him, but he always had been a person who didn't trust people on first sight. Just when he was going to walk to her to introduce himself he heard someone asking him a question from the otherside of the road. There was a young man working on motorcyle standing there, when the young man asked him a question he turned and smiled. "well that wouldn't be very strange. because i don't believe i ever have been in these parts before. But what may be the name of the first person in these parts i have pleasure of meeting with?"

( Ooh ok that is a relieve :) , and thank you for welcoming me)
Feanaro
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:30 am

My name's Ookalf. What's yours?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feanaro » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:39 am

"It is a pleasure to meet you Ookalf." The hooded person bows and then continues by saying:"The creatures of must worlds know me as the forest wanderer or spirit, but my actual name is Feanaro. Could you tell where my travels have brought me this time?"
Last edited by Feanaro on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Feanaro
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:47 am

Well, this world's called MSF. This city's Muffinville.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feanaro » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:46 am

Feanaro looked around and thought to himself, so this is the world i have looked for so long... [i]"Thank you for the information Ookalf, you don't know how much this information means to me. But may ask you what's wrong with your motorcyle?"
Feanaro
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:50 am

Ah, nothing in particular. Just giving him a quick tune up.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:10 am

A strange loaf of bread with cat ears bounces up the lane and sits on Feanaro's head. "Well well, fresh meat! It's been a while! Whatever shall I do with you..."

(welcome! it's been forever since someone joined msf and actually started posting)
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:15 am

Welcome very much! Please do make yourself at home. I hope you find what you seek, here. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Feanaro » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Feanaro is catched by suprised when without warning something junps or falls on his head. And when looks up he is even more suprised to find a talked loaf of bread with ears sitting on his head, but although he was surprised he only smiled and said to loaf of bread:"And who may you be and what is your place in this world?"

( Thank you for welcoming me, i will certainly do my best to become an active member here. And i also hope i will be able to find what i am seeking, but with interesting subjects on this forum i don't think that will be a problem :D )
Feanaro
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:31 pm

"I am the all-wholesome, half-baked and quarter-priced Muffinstud! Also known as the Grand Leavened Emperor!" The bread waits. "I said, Grand Leavened Emperor!"

A little bit of paper drifts down in front of Muffin. "What? On strike? How can my chorus of loyal followers be on strike? Bah!"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:34 pm

*Four girls enter the thread. they are:

Amanda also known as Mandy, Erika, Dark Scout Cyclondia, and Erin the Espeon.

"Welcome to MSF! My name is Amanda. You can call me Mandy or A3 if you wish to."

"My name is Erika. Actually my full name is Erika Elaine Aizawa. Oldest daughter of Mint Aizawa."

"My name is Dark Scout Cyclondia."

"My name happens to be Erin! Nice to meet you and Welcome!"
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:59 pm

*Three more figures pop up.* "Welcome to MSF by Muffinville's resident rabbit girl Hira Kanaki." Hira said before getting hit by Keiko.

"Don't forget me as well the name is Keiko Shirayuki." Keiko said.

"Mel Nada, dragon girl." Mel said waving stoicly.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Next

Return to Welcome Matt