Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

Postby Marky » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Disregard
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Just need to say I'll be gone this weekend, Youmacon is happening again...see all of you on Sunday!
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Unless the sailor senshi don't save you.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Helel » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:51 am

So, I've been out of town and studying for a GRE test I'm taking on Wednesday, so until then, anything I'm involved in on the forums won't see any activity out of me. Also, I won't be on IRC except for maybe the evenings, but the brat is up and running.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:37 am

Not going to be on much now thru the 15th. Going to be running Karaoke and video rooms at YuleCon. Any of you Texas type people gonna be there, come find me...I hear rumor of a fabric panel as well.
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:13 am

Won't be around much until the 14th. Won't be on IRC at all
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Letting it be known now that if my relative's internet is on the fritz, I will not be online from about an hour from now till sometime midday Friday. Sorry for the short notice. I should be okay, and the internet should work, but if it doesn't, that's why.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:17 am

Other than maybe sometime in the morning or so, I'll be leaving within the next 12 hours to head back home, and when I go offline, I'll be offline for a good 1/3rd of a total day just about, if not more, so don't expect me on till late tomorrow or Saturday morning at the earliest whenever I go offline tomorrow morning. Just letting ya'll know.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Well, Winter Break is over and it is time to head back. I'm leaving early in the morning, so I'm about to head to sleep as we speak, and I more than likely won't be back online until after I finish moving back in on Sunday.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Helel » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm sooooooorta out of town, so though I have the brat running back home, I'm not around much for IRC-ness and checking on forums.

I'll be back home Saturday or Sunday-ish.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Blaze » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:23 am

Well, I'll be heading down to university for orientation tomorrow, a week from when classes begin. While the uni does provide free net access to students, I still lack a laptop and I'll be too busy finding my way around to be online much.

I'll try to be on as much as possible, but won't be back for realz for a week most likely.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:01 pm

For those of you that actually read this, I'll let you pass it on.

Things have gotten quite...quite frustrating for me, as of late, on a stance of RP. I waited for a TF for over a month that I had asked for...that just completely wore my patience thin. Now, I'm to the point where, since I've joined two other channels on IRC, I just can't wait to get TFed by some of the people on there...and seeing TFs happen, but none having even remotely having had a chance happening to my character has quite frustrated me, as well. It is selfish to probably want one, but, in a way, I almost feel like an outsider...or maybe just a visitor to the place, unless something actually happens.

Then, there's the part where I don't feel like continuing my storyline lately. Also quite frustrating, as I REALLY want to actually get that finished...or at least this damn part of it, and possibly have another character run around the Muffin Room besides Sam, who can't really do much of anything in new threads because of said TF at the beginning of this. Put my own self in that position, I guess. *headdesk*

Then there's the fact that my creativity has been around the stagnant level for so long...it's become ridiculous. And, on top of that, my drive to post...has diminished to an all-time low.

Then there's the fact that the presence of someone on IRC of late has just kinda rubbed me the wrong way...or the lack thereof, I guess. The MSF IRC room just seems like a ghost town without this one person not appearing sometimes, and the room even just seems...I dunno...out of place to me that this person isn't even doing one of those random little TFs out of the middle of nowhere that I've never heard a complaint about. MSF just doesn't seem like MSF to me anymore there...and I really hope this person is just in some kind of funk like me and returns to being the same as before, but, if that's not the case...I guess times change...

Yeah...I probably left something out, besides the fact that I've got a hellish week coming up right before spring break, and what better time to take off then right then...right?

I highly doubt I'll stay away for the entire week, so don't be surprised if you don't see me online, but don't expect much from me. Also, don't anyone blame themselves for me getting so frustrated or whatever. Things have just kinda built up on stuff that I've been frustrated on, that...I kinda fear if I don't take a break, I might snap like I did last year, and I really don't want something like that to happen again...(and if anyone cares to remember I think I really, actually took at least a week off from stuff, too, afterward)

So, yeah, see you this side of my spring break, I guess...or so.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blindsense » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Obscenely busy. Taking a hiatus until things calm down. Thought you'd like to know.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Right now, I'm not too terribly busy, but...the forums have kinda come as my main source of frustration, and, for the time being, I'm stepping away from them. When will I be back? Honestly...I don't know. I haven't felt like posting an RP post on here in forever. Part of it has to do with my complete and utter frustration over the fact that I NEVER feel like continuing my thread, despite the fact that my main character hangs in the balance in it.

But, yeah...stepping away from here. I'll still be on IRC, and still try and RP...some...although, my luck on there seems to be wanting to run out, as of late, so, yeah...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 pm

I'm just having a rollercoaster time with MSF, as of late, it seems. Ups that are decent, and lows that seem to just be trying to reach new depths. Regardless, I'm gonna take a few days (yes, just a few days, not an indefinite amount of time) off from MSF...from now till...maybe mid-day Thursday or so. Frustrations seem to be gone, for the current, just stuff on my mind that's locking into place and not moving when studies need to be put into its place. When the break in my studies come after Thursday's classes, I'll be working my way back into things. See you all then.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt