Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

Postby Marky » Mon May 02, 2011 11:30 pm

It's finals time again...with me still not being fully back, don't expect much, if anything from me till next Wednesday. Friday afternoon to midday Saturday is a maybe at this point.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 am

Miki will be at an anime convention for the next few days and maybe enjoying the city where said convention is. Don't expect me to be around until next week.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Currently in my summer of usual inactivity...or, should I say, less activity than the norm, but, lately it's been down to no activity at all. Right now, I don't see that stopping anytime soon, unfortunately. So...when I find the time and feel like it, I'll be around and I'll RP again. Sorry for the inconvenience in a few RPs. I just have zero motivation to RP right now...and this includes IRC, too.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Helel » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:30 pm

I'm going out of town to North Carolina through this Sunday, so I won't be around IRC or lurking about the forums starting tomorrow. Just a heads up.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Not sure how much I will be on this weekend. I will probably log in occasionally to check on things, but I probably won't post much. Have a nice 4th of July Weekend everyone. Happy Independence Day!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Ookalf » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Just a heads up, I'm gonna be out of town on vacation starting tommorow until sometime Saturday. No idea what posting's gonna be like, so... Yeah. I'll try to keep in touch.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Just letting everyone know that with the heat and work being backed up since last Wednesday, I'm gonna have to take a break from the forums, mainly because I just can't seem to concentrate after work, being so worn out from the day. Tomorrow and Thursday there's a good possibility I'll be working over, and the heat is going to be less severe, but not as much as I would like.

So, yeah, probably not gonna be around till the weekend at this rate. MAYBE Friday, but, I doubt it.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Sorry for the double-post, but there's some more heat, leaving me unable to concentrate on doing much of anything after work. Therefore, I'm probably going to take the rest of the time off while I'm working...which means that I probably won't be posting again until...not this Saturday, but next Saturday, July 30th. I MAY post this upcoming weekend, but, I dunno. But, since my last day of work is next Friday, I'll be more active on here starting the 30th. There may be a break at the start of next week, too, for the heat, but not much, and it's going to go back to where it is right now, it looks, near the end of next week. So, yeah...

Edit: Hiatus now changed to indefinite.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to get on this site tomorrow, so I wanted to let you guys know I'm going to be scarce for a bit. From this Saturday until Sunday the 14th, I'm going on a family vacation to Disney World. As I have neither a Netbook nor a fancy phone, I won't have internet access in that time frame. So you won't be seeing me. Everyone be good, and I'll see you when I return.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Marky » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 pm

After about tomorrow at noon, I'm gonna be gone for at least a day, maybe two. It just depends on if I can move in on Saturday afternoon instead of Sunday, and get settled in and not be busy doing other stuff. I'll be around for a little tomorrow morning, but, after then, unless I get a chance to get online at a cousin's house, I probably will not be online any till then. Just letting ya'll know.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 pm

I am now back from my trip. So I'll be watching you! ;) Just to let you know....
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Well...Miku is back partially, but between work, cons and writing stuff to update my fanfics, fiction stories and the next Fuku Fic for the elemental storyline, plus equipment inventories and show requests, I'm gonna be a bit scarce for a bit longer, so look out when I do get caught up...q^_~p
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ninian » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:18 am

I'm going back under the radar, mostly, after having talked to one of the mods who didn't quite like my communication style.

Thinking on it, I don't think I'm well suited for MSF's culture overall. Don't be surprised if I like something you do and I leave you a PM out of the blue saying as much, though.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Will be MIA for a few days while spening time catching up with my younger brother who I haven't seen for over 15 years...@_@... be back soon:)
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Thu May 03, 2012 11:59 am

Not leaving, but I may be sorely diminished in my activity for some days, starting yesterday. Finals are here for me, and I've got two today, one I'm already done with, but they're killing my brain studying for them and taking them, so I dunno how well I'll be tonight, despite not having any finals tomorrow. I will also have finals on Monday and Tuesday, one and two each day, respectively, so I'll start studying on Sunday, where my activity will be cut once again. And, Wednesday I'll be moving back home most likely so there's that, as well.

Just letting everyone know.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt