Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Just a heads up, my family and I'll be leaving to go to Branson early tomorrow. I don't know how much 'net time I'll have while we're there, but I should be back some time Monday.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Helel » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 am

Right, so.

Due to various circumstances, I'm not going to be posting around MSF for the next week or so, mostly to help facilitate job searching, since the market still sucks. Around the 20th of July though, I'm going to disappear for... I dunno how long. I'm going down to Gainesville FL for jaw surgery, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to come back up for air again. Could be a couple of days when I return, at which point I'll be in a lot of pain, but have free time on my hands, or I could be dead. Who knows. I'll keep the peoples posted. :O
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:38 am

Aeris wrote:Right, so.

Due to various circumstances, I'm not going to be posting around MSF for the next week or so, mostly to help facilitate job searching, since the market still sucks. Around the 20th of July though, I'm going to disappear for... I dunno how long. I'm going down to Gainesville FL for jaw surgery, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to come back up for air again. Could be a couple of days when I return, at which point I'll be in a lot of pain, but have free time on my hands, or I could be dead. Who knows. I'll keep the peoples posted. :O

And on that note, I'll be going out of touch on the day following Aeris's/Adam's surgery, since I'll be heading to Fort AP Hill, Virginia for the 2010 National Jamboree for the Boy Scouts of America. I will not have a computer with me, or active access to the Internet, so I won't be saying anything online until I return on August 5th.
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
I just dropped a Tactical Nuke on a Blood Ape.
Eagle Scout since 9/18/2007
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Helel » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 pm

So, I have survived my (rather extensive, six hour) surgery and am in the midst of a very long recovery process now. I'll be lurking about the chatroom(s) for now on, but will mostly be ignoring the forumlands for a bit. ^^;
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Kira » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 pm

So after a great while....i return. <.<;; Yeah yeah...its only been a few months...or maybe it only seems that short >>;;
Image Image Image
Kira
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: Wandering through the infinite realms. Searching, waiting, and wondering

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Just to let you guys know, I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Otakon. This means I'll be gone until sometime Sunday night. Be good in my absence!
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Stray-chan » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey everyone, sorry for being gone for, like, two weeks. First I was busy with packing, then I went to Otakon, then I got sick, then I moved 3000 miles. Yeah. But I'm back now, so huzzah!
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

Postby Helel » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Good to see you again, Stray. :D
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Marky » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Well, starting Friday afternoon, I'm gonna be offline for, more than likely, at least 24 hours, possibly longer. It should be Sunday, at the very latest, that I'll be back online, and I'll be even more active than I have been, recently, most likely. And for those that have been waiting on my thread, well, I'll more than likely update it then.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:59 am

So well, I don't think I will be posting on here for a while. My Grandmother passed away Tuesday Night, I am not really in the mood to reply to a couple of the RP's I am a part of. Sorry about that Shadow, N8 and Kumi, I just haven't been in the mood to much posting lately or starting of threads. So, I probably won't be posting on this forum for a while. My apologies.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Helel » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:58 pm

I forgot to make note of this about two days ago, but regardless. I'm out of town through Thursday, and I won't be online much. I'll try to update things periodically, but no promises until I get back home on Thursday.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Marky » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Going to be gone until Sunday as of a few minutes from now, unless I get on for a bit when I get back to my dorm. Going with my friends to the mountains to hang out and do some other stuff and I won't have internet where we're going, so there's no point in me bringing my computer along. Just thought I'd let you all know.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Helel » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:11 pm

I am returned.

I'm working on getting caught up with and updating threads right now, so yeah. But it'll be slow, since I'm weary from my travels. ^^;
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Marky » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Well, I'm finally back from my little vacation. Time to try and get caught up with stuff. I don't think I wanna know how much there is. XD
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Helel » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Welcome back Marky~
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt