Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

Postby Marky » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 am

Another double post? Huh. :/ Anyways, been offline due to, well, lack of available internet for the second time this summer, thanks to my cousin's internet going on the fritz. But, well, with me being back home for a couple of weeks before college starting, I should be alright to catch up on things starting tomorrow or so. Then, of course, I'll probably have a day or two of inactivity before moving back in, but oh well. Just letting everyone know what's been going on and what may go on in the near future.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Sorry for not saying anything until now about my recent absence from the forums. Didn't feel like doing much of anything regarding MSF, in general, for a couple of weeks, and then came back feeling better, but just wound up being fairly busy. Still fairly busy at the moment with college stuff, but I should be able to start back, hopefully tomorrow. I just gotta find the time and hope my interest for the forums comes back, completely, in the meantime.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Well, it's spring again (such as it is). I'm in the middle of a major fanfic project, and my attention has been distracted by Touhou and assorted Mega Man Let's Plays. That means my priorities have shifted, so MSF has been bumped off my "Must Do" list for a while. Sooo... ciao mein until summertime, or whenever it is I return. :)
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:53 pm

So uh.

I've not been posting a lot here lately. I've gone into Honors which is pretty challenging and sucking up a lot of time. In addition, there's been a growing sense of annoyance when it comes to the forums for various reasons.

As such, I am taking a sabbatical. I dunno how long for, but hopefully I'll recover my taste for this place. If anyone needs to get in touch, the MSF IRC channel would be your best bet.

It's been fun, for the most part. Hopefully see you all again some day.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to Welcome Matt